Ancient Watchtowers Ch.01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers

Not long after she began to explore it, and wondering why it wasn't filled with bat dung, she found out two things - other than it was the strangest cave that she'd ever seen and there was something to it which she felt as a comfort - a strong sense of natural and very earthy magic. There was a stream right through one cavern and the water tasted good, so that settled it.

The main cave itself was large and seemed strangely unoccupied at first and would only require perhaps a month of solid sweeping to clean all of the loose driftwood and junk out, and ...

She'd never even begin to get that done until she resolved another issue.

There actually was an inhabitant.

Her first clue had been the well picked-over and not very old bones lying here and there.

Her second clue was more direct, coming to her in the snarling challenge much later in the day after she'd been away hunting.

There was perhaps the very last of the sabre-toothed cats living there. Nila knew nothing of it or it's kind, but she knew in an instant that the animal was in more danger from the tide of newcomers than she was. He put up a good front, but she could see easily that he felt very alone.

Their first meeting had been a very tense one, only minutes after she'd tried to dress out a buck in the dunes outside of her doorway. As the animal had circled to see what had been found, Nila saw that it was a male and almost stared at what she saw there.

She'd always thought that the sac which men kept their stones in was a little funny-looking, almost like a humorous afterthought which the creator had added on a whim.

But his wasn't like that. She saw that he held his large stones in a tight furry pouch close to his body and she had an idle thought wondering what that might feel like in her hand. She went back to dressing out her buck, while keeping one eye on her large visitor.

He came closer, sniffing, but not in a direct manner. Nila wondered who he thought that he was fooling with it.

That was when she saw the two cubs, hanging back among the dunes, doing what they'd been 'told' she guessed, being good little ones. But it was no stretch to see that they were hungry.

Finally, the cat stepped up with a growl and tried to take the carcass.

Nila yelled and drove the heel of her fist into the thing's nose faster than even he could see it coming. It caused him to step back and wonder why Nila wasn't backing down.

He roared and Nila screamed angrily back and a while later, Nila was almost done and grinning at the realization of the power of the female human voice when it was used in a scolding manner.

She didn't try to push her luck however, and she heaved the big boy a haunch after she'd skinned it. He carried it off a little way and began to eat the meat off it, but then he did something that Nila would never have been prepared for.

He came back with it, very near to the place where Nila sat cooking a little meat over her beach fire. He laid down and then looked more comfortable and happy. The cubs got the idea and came forward to look at Nila as though she was something unreal, and yet they felt drawn to her anyway.

She pulled out her knife and cut some meat to hold out to them carefully. One after the other, they came as quickly as they dared, looking often at the adult to see if it was alright.

It made Nila smile. She couldn't help it.

She could see that both of them were males and not large, so she wondered about the whereabouts of the mother who must surely be in the cave as well or at least nearby somewhere. But even after the two little ones had gotten over their uncertainty and were trying to engage her in play like hugely overgrown housecats, no female ever came.

She didn't know the exact way of things here, but she guessed that the cubs were weaned. They'd better be, she thought to herself. She couldn't help them. But the way that they ate what she offered them told her that they were off the teat anyway, though maybe not by that much.

Nila kept up her watchfulness, however, thankful that if she had to defend herself, she wasn't a mere woman anymore.

She looked over at the large one often, and if anything, she was very surprised to get the impression that he seemed pleased that she was there and even approved of her careful play with the kittens.

Kittens, she smiled to herself. These two must already weigh twenty pounds each, though one was a bit larger and appeared to be somewhat dominant. As hard as she watched for it however, she didn't see anything which caused her to believe that the smaller one wasn't happy with the arrangement.

When their meals were done, the large one surprised her again when she'd stood up, thinking to hang the rest of her meat in a tight little alcove that she'd seen where he'd have a lot of trouble getting to it to steal from her.

To her amazement, he walked next to her as she carried the meat, and even after she'd hung it, watching carefully for any treacherous moves on his part, he'd remained with her and wouldn't leave her, no matter what she tried as discouragement.

Words and scolding only made him look worried, and when he'd almost pushed her over walking past with his loud and ragged purring, she knew that he wouldn't kill her as she slept. She suddenly didn't want to try to drive him off by throwing anything at him.

Since that time, Nila always gave something, and she always made time to sit with him and talk to him quietly.

It paid dividends. The monster had been very lonely and was the best housebeast that anyone could want. Better than that, he loved to let her lie on him, so she knew that her cold nights were a thing of the past.

Well, after she'd gotten through to them all that she expected them to do their business in one cavern and not all over the place.

The soft sand on the floor of the chamber that she set aside for it helped a lot, but really ...

She could have used a shovel.

So she made one and the place was a lot more pleasant to be in after that.

Still, he could be a smelly thing, no matter how well he cleaned himself and the cubs. So one day, Nila changed into her other shape slowly and in plain sight of him before she lured the little ones into the stream to wash them.

That turned into a game, oh yes.

She'd been trying to get it into their heads that she didn't appreciate them using their claws if she played with them and it was working for the most part. But her washing attempts just turned into a happy free-for-all and Nila had to be careful and try to see their claws coming when they really got into it.

But she got it done and the brothers scampered off after a while to torment something else.

Nila looked over at the father and stepped out to begin her coaxing to him.

In the end, she almost dragged him into the cold stream by the ear, exhorting him all the way, and praising him like crazy for going along with it.

She learned as she washed him that he could be carefully playful, though she had to be watchful not to drown during the process. He thought that it was great fun to push her over or flip her with one of his huge paws. The disadvantage lay in her having to resume being a woman, since with them both on four feet, she couldn't wash him very effectively at all.

There was no soap, so it had to be done patiently, relying on the water to do it's part as the universal solvent that it was.

She washed him front to back and top to bottom - especially bottom, wanting more than anything to see if it would improve his scent. It didn't make it go away, but it was much reduced and she found that she liked it then.

She spoke to him the whole time, in a low voice which she knew that he wouldn't understand, asking him what had happened to his female and if he liked her washing him - anything that she could think of to say, really. She wanted to engage him and keep him engaged by putting up a wall of her soft chatter, also hoping to lull him a little more so that she could do this.

From the gentle washing, Nila learned that it felt really good to hold his large, furry balls when she got to that part of things. They just felt really good in her hands, though she had to fight the urge to try to roll them around in there because she didn't know if she'd hurt him by doing it.

She guessed that she might find out one day, because she was determined by that point not to allow him to go long without another bath ever again - unless there were environmental reasons, not knowing how cold it might get in the cavern during winter.

The last part gave her the most trouble.

She knew a little about cats, and the way that she saw it, what he had inside of his sheath was going to require cleaning as well. What she knew of men was that - if this boy was anything like them, her efforts would need her gentlest touch and depending on what she found, it could well require a bit of time the first time to get clean.

Her people were a clean bunch in her opinion and she often saw boys and men cleaning that bit when she'd seen them washing in a stream or a river, so she thought that it must be something required. She wasn't completely without knowledge on the subject.

Before their deaths, she'd helped her sister bathe her children and she'd even carefully washed these same parts on her little nephews a few times.

The two cubs hadn't been much trouble at this stage of things, but they were only small and not mature, so there wasn't the issue of the strong musk that the father could put out just by being himself.

The internal discussion over with, Nila reached and began.

It soon became apparent that there was a difference here. There wasn't just a foreskin; there was a whole thick sheath and he didn't seem to be very much in favour of her just hauling it back to wash there.

She shrugged to herself and knelt down next to him, telling him as she began in words which he wouldn't understand what she was trying to do and why it had to be done. She only hoped that her tone might carry a little of it.

She reached back under him and was surprised a moment later to feel the warmth of him there and finding a little resistance, she decided to settle on maybe trying to tease him a bit to see if it might get more of what was hidden there to come out and be cleaned.

She stopped after a few moments, mostly because he'd moved against her and she could no longer see what she was doing since his side was against her face.

She chuckled and asked him if he liked this cleaning and looked.

He was looking back at her with his mouth open and his tongue hanging out between those huge daggers that he had for teeth. His eyes were closed and he was panting a little.

Nila decided that the answer was a resounding yes and got back to work, wanting this over and done before he got any other ideas.

His shaft emerged fully and she knew a couple of things at once.

His kind was very different from the cats that she'd known, since it wasn't exactly a tiny little thing like those ones had. She'd even seen mountain lions mating and for all of the noise of it, she'd never actually seen a thing on the males, other than their balls.

The other thing that she learned was the reason why the females always screamed.

There were stiff little spikes in a wide ring at the very base, once the sheath was fully back. Her eyes opened wide and she had to move over to see, but there they were, as pinkish white in their glory as the rest of that thing. She tested them by seeing if they were rigid by moving her thumb.

They weren't completely rigid and he seemed to like that even more.

She finished up a little hurriedly out of consideration for him, and then she was out of the stream and trying to coax him out after her, not wanting him to lie down inside the cave to ruin the work that she'd done until he was dry.

She wondered at that point about his inertia. It had been work to get him in here and now it looked as though he wanted to remain, since he was there and all. She made a quick change into the wolf and tried to haul him out.

No, he wanted to stay.

She walked out on all fours then and stood up, walking out to make her way out into the sunshine outside the main entrance.

The wind had almost died away somehow and she took it as a good thing that for once, it wasn't even a little cold out here. She smiled as she looked around herself and then dropped back down to walk on four legs out into the dunes, almost expecting to be pounced on by the cubs, but it didn't happen. She shook herself to get most of the water off and she thought to take a drink from the lake.

You had to be a little careful near the shore or you'd get some sand in with your handful from the action of the waves. The answer to that was to walk in and take your handful from further out, but she didn't feel like that with the sun just beginning to work it's magic on her furry back.

She changed her mind and was about to turn around when she felt warm breath and whiskers very near to her back end.

He'd followed her out into the sunshine.

She told him to stop unless he wanted to learn more about her than she was sure that he really wanted to know, but he didn't stop his now-noisy snuffling.

She was about to snarl at him, but she found that she couldn't.

It felt so good.

She almost jumped straight into the lake when his rough tongue slid over her in a wide swath from her pubic mound to past her little asshole there under her tail. It had been a rude shock and she dug her paws into the sand in preparation to spin around and let him know about her lack of interest by removing some of his face.

Before she could, however ...

He did it again, the roughness smoothing out to a warm and friendly sensation just after beginning. The next lick paused as he sought, trying to learn about her different geography and Nila groaned, almost helpless.

Even as she thought of it, it seemed a little absurd, yet strangely fitting - the thought of a female werewolf being helpless because a huge male cat was licking her.

She wanted him to stop long enough for her to get clear. She wanted him to stop; she need - ... needed him to do it again.

At least a few hundred times.

She felt the angle change at about the time that she felt and heard him settle onto the sand. One great paw was against the side of her calf, very near to her knee and the other ...

The other was on her hip, holding her as he pressed in with his face, nuzzling and licking.

Nila found herself pushing back and only stopped when she felt those long teeth against either side of her mound. His tongue was soft now and he was slipping it deep inside of her every time.

It went on for many minutes and Nila shuddered and groaned loudly many times. She just couldn't help it. He was so warm and the feel of his fur and whiskers ...

And then he was gone, quite abruptly.

She lifted her head, thinking that there might be a threat that he'd noticed. She felt extremely foolish if that was the case and wondered how he'd managed to get her to let her guard down so completely.

She only had time to look once in each direction before she tried to look back, wondering where he'd gone.

She found her answer in his weight on her hips and back.

She tried to move, but he was heavier than she was and ... and ...

And then she felt him seeking her opening and there wasn't really a thing that she could ...

Well, that she wanted to do, but hold still for him and hope that he found the right place.

He did as it turned out and as he sank himself into her, Nila decided that she wanted it more than anything.

He was heavy certainly, but she found that she could bear it easily and the way that he held her felt so natural, his huge forearms holding her just a little tightly, just enough so that she knew that she was his for this now.

She tried, but she found that she couldn't buck backward against him, more than just a little and she contented herself with that. As a human woman, she'd had larger men, on the very rare occasions when that had happened, but that was only in girth, she supposed. What he had was amazing and she almost felt herself free and flying in whatever happy place that he was taking her to.

She shuddered and then she just bucked as hard as she could, wanting it to go on forever. She'd never imagined anything like it, the way that those little things that he had could drive her yelping in happiness every time that they pushed and nudged against her labia.

She opened her eyes and realized that this was more animal than anything that she'd ever done in this shape. It was wanton and pure and lustful.

And wonderful.

Even if her open mouth was leaving a puddle of drool in the sand under her.

She'd never have even had the thought of doing it with a man when she was in her wilder shape. Somehow she knew that they wouldn't have understood her greater need like this. But her big boy cat sure knew all about it somehow.

This was where he lived after all.

She cried out again in her joy, hearing her own voice telling him that she wanted him like this forever.

She knew that he couldn't understand, but she didn't care. It felt so fine that she had to lower her front a little, wanting him even deeper. It worked and she didn't know if it had been her words or her tone or ... or maybe it had been her changing things, but it spurred him somehow and he was giving it to her hard and very fast now.

Her voice was already raw from her cries and she knew that soon, all that she'd be able to offer him were her rough croaks.

But he shifted then and she felt his paws grip her hips tightly enough to cause her to feel thankful that they were backed up by her hipbones for the tight way that he held her.

One stroke more ... two ... three...

Nila's mind reeled in a blinding, searing flash of white pain and intense joy. She screamed and yelled and screamed and screamed again and again as he dug that thing into her cruelly out of his need to give her his seed.

Somewhere in it, she even felt it come to her, hot and pleasant like a glowing ball of heat which stayed and glowed someplace deep within her for a little while.

She knew why female cats always screamed.

That was all that she knew as she collapsed.

------

She heard swishing water and rumbling, the sounds of both coming to her in waves, and something rough against her cheek.

When she opened her eyes, she saw water, but there was something wrong, since it was upside down in her view and she felt it lapping against the top of her head. It felt cold to her.

The rough part on her face turned out to be the 'boys', who'd shown up and seemed worried over her lack of movement, she guessed. She tousled their heads and pushed them away after a moment.

What didn't feel cold were the warm and gentle strokes of a wide tongue in between her legs.

He was licking her very slowly and most of all, very, very, softly.

She looked down - or up as the case may be - and found herself on her back, being seen to properly by her large friend, whose feelings on the matter were quite easy to determine, given the sound that he was making.

It was a bit of a struggle, but she managed to sit up slowly in increments, moving her hands behind her as carefully as she could. She didn't know the full effects of what they'd done to their relationship by their mating. And she didn't want to think about it at the moment.

At the moment, she just wanted to sit up without changing the angle very much.

He was doing something nice for her and she knew it, so she didn't want him to stop. She just wanted to look at him and ... and ruffle the fur on that great head very slowly and affectionately.

She pulled her legs back one after the other and planted her feet in the sand to give him better access to her and she decided that she liked his ears and the way that they tickled her thighs like this.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers