And His Sisters Ch. 03

Story Info
Rhys contunues his relationship with his younger twin sister.
3.2k words
4.39
41.4k
38

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of pure fiction, all character portrayed are 18 years of age or older. This story contains male/female and female/female incest. If you are offended by this please do not read. All characters are fictional; any similarities to other people real/fictional, living or dead are purely coincidental and are not an attempt to infringe on any other's copy write.


Audrey half smiled and nodded. Rhys didn't wait for her to say anything. He climbed over Rachel, took hold of Audrey and tossed her onto her hands and knees. He quickly got between her legs and started to run his hard cock up and down her slit. "You know how this game is played. Tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me Rhys, please fuck me." She said as he lightly drew his fingers up and down her spine.

"Very good" He found her opening and slid inside her easily, and slowly worked himself into her. "Is this what you like? Do you like having your big brother fuck you?" He started slowly thrusting into her.

"Yes Rhys I love it. Please fuck me, make me your little slut. Make me take your dick, fill my hoho with your dick." He loved hearing her talk like that.

"Hoho, that's a great word, I like that." He thrust into her harder. "Rachel get over here and play with her like she did with you." She didn't need to be told twice. She quickly rolled over and started to run her hands all over Audrey's body, her nipples, her stomach, her back, her clit.

After a few more thrusts he reached down and gathered Audrey's long hair and wrapped it around his hand and pulled back as he thrust into her. She let out a cry of pleasure as he did. He placed his other hand on her tight little ass and started to rub her little asshole with his thumb. "That's a good little girl, good little sister, take your big brother's cock."

"I will be a good girl. I will take your dick, please fuck me." He drove his cock harder into her. It wasn't long before she was gasping for air. "Please can I cum? Please make me cum." She half said half moaned.

"Oh you think you want to cum do you?" He thrust harder and faster into her. Watching Rachel play with her body.

"Yes please I want to cum, please let me cum." She thrust back onto his cock as hard as she could. The sounds of bodies slapping together and the smell of sex filled the air.

"You have been a good little girl so cum for me now." He commanded and pounded into her as hard as he could. He felt her pussy spasm around his cock as let out a broken scream. He didn't slow down. He knew he was close. Shortly he felt his cock started to jump as he came into her. A few more moments and he fell onto the bed, reached out for both of them and pulled them to him. "You very good little girls, I love you both so much."

He wasn't sure when he fell asleep. He glanced at the clock, only a little after four, and he was almost hard. He carefully climbed out of bed and made his way to the bathroom. He smiled when he got back to the bed and saw his naked little sisters sleeping in his bed. He carefully rolled Rachel onto her back and spread her legs. He loved look of surprise on her face as she came fully awake as he pushed his hard cock into her. He pounded hard and fast into her and was soon ready to cum. He didn't think of her as he fucked, he just drove into her. He didn't try to hold back, he just wanted to cum, and it didn't take long.

When he next woke it was after nine. He untangled himself from his sisters, went downstairs started a pot of coffee, took a shower, and then sat naked cup of coffee in hand, turned on the tv, and waited for his sisters to wake up. An hour later the twins were awake, fast broken, and he was trying to figure out what to do with the day. After some thought he decided "Let be touristy today." He took a sip of his coffee. "I want you two to go up and find cute above the knee skirts, nice blouses, and cute shoes. Then we will drive into Belfast and do some window shopping, buy hats with moose antlers you can send to the parents, and the whole nine yards."

It wasn't long before they were on the road, and he was glad that his little pick up had a bench seat with three seat belts. Winter in Maine was not a major time for tourist and traffic was light. He gave his sisters a wicked smile. "Pull the front of those skirts up and show each other what you have got under them." He knew full well they had nothing under them, having made them both show him before they left the bus. They both hesitated a moment and then did as they were told, pulling there skirts up exposing their hohos. "Very nice" He made sure to watch the road as he was driving. "So have you had lobster before?"

"No" They said together.

"Well we will have to fix that. Lobster is one of the best things about living in Maine." He was glad they were short as he looked over them as he changed lanes. "I want you to finger each other, but you may not cum." He loved the look they gave each other, and then almost as one they reached down and started to finger the other. "I know you two won't be starting school until fall, but I am going to talk to a couple of the other professors and see if they would mind letting you audit a couple classes this semester. We are a couple weeks in so you would have some work to make up, but I think you could handle it."

"Audit a class?" Audrey asked.

"Audit, you go to class, you do all the work, but you don't get an official grade, and you don't get any credits. I figure it will give you something to do, and keep you in the study habit."

"You mean that we don't get any credit for the work?" Rachel said.

"That's right but look at the bright side, if you end up taking the same class for credit you will be a step ahead."

"Have you ever had to do that?" Audrey asked.

"I do it all the time. I try to audit at least one class every semester. Mostly just stuff I want to take for fun. Then after I make sure to write up a review of the class for the professor, and I always welcome one of them in if they ask. It is a great way for me to get some feedback on how I teach."

"Are we going to get to take any of your classes?"

"No, you could audit them if you like, but not for credit. We have to avoid anything that might be seen as giving you an unfair advantage."

Soon they were walking the streets of Belfast and the weather was cold and perfect. He could see they were not used to the cold air, and very sure they were not used to having it blow up their skirts onto bare hohos. Their first stop was The Nut Shoppe, it was quiet and had great hot tea; Mom's a little gift shop let them get the hats with moose antlers. Then after a visiting the other shops in town and walking the Belfast green they found Bob's Lobster Shack, small, lots of wood, and fairly busy. They sat at a small corner table, Rhys between his sisters. He glanced at the menu and knew what he would be ordering for them. First hot coffee to take off some of the chill they had all picked up walking around and then the three largest lobsters they had. It wasn't long before he got to enjoy the looks on his sister's faces when large platters with a huge lobster on each were set in front of them. The next hour was filled with laughter, lobster juice, pulling pits of shell of their mouth's, and pure enjoyment just being together.

About half way through his lobster Rhys set his fork down and looked at his sister. "I want you two to know I love you both very much." He reached over and gave them each a hug. He then pulled them both in so he could whisper and be heard. "And I want you both to know something." He gave them each smile. "Before this weekend is out, you are both going to get fucked in the ass." He loved the look of shock and surprise on both their faces, and dug back into his lobster.

Rhys ordered a blueberry pie to take home because he knew none of them could eat another bit, but didn't want to miss what he was guessing was one of the best pies in the state.

The drive home was quiet; both girls fell asleep in the car almost before had the car in gear. He kept the radio and heat low so they could sleep as comfortable as possible. As he pulled into the driveway next to the bus he looked at his sister and wondered if he might be able to carry them both up to bed without waking them, and then Audrey half opened her eyes and smiled at him.

A little while later he had both of his sisters tucked into his bed, and he sat in his chair with a hookah lit, and scotch in hand. He couldn't remember the last time he felt so satisfied. He had a great day with is sisters, had more sex in the last few days then he had in the last five years, and a really great meal. Life was indeed very good. He turned on one of his favorite black and white John Wayne movies and just reveled in the moment. He didn't remember falling asleep in his chair, which he did regularly before his sisters moved in. As a single guy it didn't bother anyone if he slept in his chair. He woke and felt someone curled up with him. He looked down to see Audrey at some point and come down and slid in next to him. He blinked a few time to try and focus and saw it was almost two. He reached over her, picked up his glass and took his last swallow of scotch, then grabbed the remote and turned off the tv. He knew the door was locked, he had checked it after settling the girls, and the coal on his hookah and burnt out hours ago.

He carefully stood and picked up Audrey and to his own surprise carried her up the tight spiral stairs without banging her head. Once he laid her down he got out of his clothes and lay down. As he settled in to sleep she opened her eyes and smiled up at him. "Are you really going to fuck us in the ass?" she asked.

He almost laughed "You better believe I am." He gave her a quick kiss, and was asleep almost instantly. He woke to the smell of coffee and bacon, and the sound of his sisters laughing downstairs. He stretched and enjoyed waking up to such great sounds and smells, after a few minutes he made his way down. Rachel had found an apron someplace and was trying best to pretend to make breakfast. Mom's best dish was ordering out, and it was clear his sisters had gotten their cooking skills from her. "Morning" He said and he got to the bottom of the stairs. They both looked at him with a mix of surprise and a little worry.

"Morning" He could see Rachel was struggling with what she was doing.

"We were going to bring you breakfast in bed" Audrey said.

"Sorry I spoiled the surprise." He sat down and turned on some back ground music. Audrey quickly poured him a cup of coffee and brought it over.

"I see you're hard. Would you like me to suck you off while Rachel finishes making breakfast?"

He was surprised at what she said, but loved the idea. "That would be very nice" He said and took sip of his coffee. She dropped to her knees in front of him and instantly took his cock into her mouth. She was clearly working him as hard and fast as she could. He closed his eyes and relaxed and let her work, not holding back in any way. It wasn't long before he was grunting as he fired his cum into her mouth. He opened his eyes and smiled down at her as she finished lapping the last drops of cum off his cock.

"If you're ready to eat I think its food" Rachel said holding a plate for him. He could see she was worried about how she had done.

"Thank you" He took the plate. He liked his bacon almost black and his eggs basically the same. She had gotten them about three fourth perfect for his taste, yet still very good. "This is good. You did very well" He said between bites. After he finished his breakfast and two more cups of coffee he looked over at them. "Ok, unless there is something you two would like to do today I think I know what's next" He took another sip of his coffee.

They looked at each other, and then to him. "No, I don't think there is anything special we would like to do" Audrey said.

"Good, then why don't you both hit a shower, shave your cute little hoho's, do each other nails and what not, and then I will let you know what I have planned." They didn't say anything as they ran off to do as he said. He sat down and pulled up his laptop and started doing a little research. He wasn't sure where the idea had come from, but he liked it. It didn't take him long, and he waited for the girls, about two hours later they came down, both looking great.

"Now what Rhys?" Rachel asked.

"We are going into town. So go get dressed, whatever you would like to wear, but no underwear." He went up himself and quickly dressed. He didn't tell them where they were going, and they didn't ask. He could see they were a little nervous. It was only a few minutes and he pulled up in front of a store front with Tattoo in big letters on the window. "We are all going to be getting the same tattoo."

"A tattoo? Really, cool" Audrey said. "I have always wanted a tattoo.

"Me too" from Rachel.

He headed inside. He knew the artist. He had been a student of his a couple years ago. He made quick introductions and then took out a piece of paper with his idea roughed out. The collar found around scots coats-of-arms with "siblings friends love forever and always" written on the collar. He told him they all wanted them on the inside of the left wrist. It didn't take the artist long to do a nice rendering of Rhys's idea. All three agree they liked it. A few minutes later and the artist had his machine set up and Rhys sat down with his arm out and waited to get his first tattoo. He was surprised by how much it hurt. Not the worst pain he ever felt, but more than he expected. Half an hour later and he was looking at the finished piece, bright blue, and white and perfect. He was very pleased. He watched as the artist repeated the process on each of his sisters.

Back at the bus he smiled at his sisters. "Now you two get your pretty little butts up on my bed." The quickly went up the stairs. He took off his shirt and followed. He was naked by the time he entered his small bed room. "You said you have been having sexy times together for a while right?" They both nodded. "Good, show me." Audrey almost looked confused.

"You mean you want us to."

"I mean I want you two to have sexy time right now." He stood by the door watching.

Rachel moved first drawing the backs of her fingers down Audrey's neck, between her little breast and down to her stomach. It wasn't long before they were kissing and fingering each other.

"Rachel you need to start licking her little hoho." He loved the word they used for their pussies. She didn't hesitate. She quickly kissed and licked her way down Audrey's body. He kept watching as licked and kissed and sucked away. "Now lick her ass." She pushed Audrey's legs higher so she could do as she was told. He could see Audrey was enjoying the new feeling. After a few minutes he got a bottle of lube and walked over to the bed. He took one of Rachel's hands and poured some on her fingers. "Now put a finger in her ass." Rachel pressed her finger slowly into Audrey's ass. Audrey gasped as Rachel's finger finally entered her tight little hole. He sat down on the bed next to them and started to play with Audrey's little tits. "Do you like that? Do you like having your sister's finger in your ass?"

"It's different, but nice."

"Good." He looked down at Rachel. "Now another finger" Rachel did as she was told. It wasn't long before she was powerfully thrusting three fingers into her sister's ass. Rhys stood up, poured lube on his hard cock, and climbed between Audrey's legs. "I am going to fuck your little ass now." He said taking hold of Rachel's wrist and pulling her hand out of the way. He took hold of his cock and pressed it against Audrey's little ass. "Just relax, you will be ok, I am not going to hurt you." He pressed harder until the head of his cock popped into her ass. She inhaled and looked right into his eyes. Ever so slowly he worked his cock deeper and deeper into her, letting her body get used to him, and watching her face for any signs of pain. "That's a good girl, do you like that?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I like having my big brother fuck my ass" she said and started to match his thrusts.

"Are you going to cum while I fuck your ass?" He started moving faster into her.

"Yes, please fuck my ass big brother, please make me cum."

He loved to hear her talk like that, and was soon pounding hard and fast into her. "That's it little sister, cum while I fuck your little ass, cum for me." It didn't take her long to do just that. She tossed her head back and all but screamed between gasps for air. He could feel her body clamp down around his cock. He pressed into her and held still while she came, and then slowly pulled out of her. He looked at Rachel and smiled. "Now it's your turn."