And Kerry Makes Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being as inexperienced as we were, Kerry and I kept licking and kissing her clit not realizing how sensitive it had become. Tammy sat up in the bed and pulled her pussy away from us. Kerry and I lay there facing each other, our faces drenched in her juices and our stiff penis's gently humping one another. We were both a little shocked to find ourselves in that position without Tammy's pussy in our faces. And we lay there with our noses touching just looking into each other's eyes. Kerry kissed me first and then I kissed him back. We made out on the bed laying between Tammy's spread thighs.

After catching her breath and recovering from that most powerful orgasm, Tammy said, "You two are simply adorable! You've made me feel so good. And now it's time for you both to feel just as good."

She had Kerry lay on his back beside her. While I knelt by his hip, away from Tammy. She then told me to take his panties off. My hands were shaking when I hooked my fingers under the lacey band. As I pulled them down, I compared the size of my wet spot to his. Both of our panties looked lewd with their large moist spots. I lifted the panties up and slowly pulled them down, exposing his every stiff and throbbing penis. It was just as small as mine in length and thickness. He had a little patch of well-groomed pubic hair and his pink sack of balls looked perfect on his body.

I pulled his panties all the way off his legs and dropped them on the floor. I knelt there looking from Kerry's stiff penis to his eyes and onto Tammy. I wasn't sure what I should do. I know what I wanted to do, but I could never have made that move without being prompted.

In a gentle voice, Tammy asked, "Peyton Sweetheart, what do you think of Kerry's penis?"

I bit my lip, looked from the penis to Kerry and onto Tammy again. In a soft voice, I said, "I think it's really cute."

Tammy asked if I wanted to touch it. I paused for a moment, then looking at Kerry I nodded my head and whispered, "Yes I would. Kerry, may I touch your penis?"

Kerry's hips rose up off the bed and his penis throbbed hard. The pink head swelled up and a fresh drop of his arousal formed on the tip and began its slow descent down the shaft. Kerry moaned, "Yes, of course, Peyton."

Tammy smiled at both of us and reminded us how cute we were. She loved that we were so polite.

My hand was trembling when I reached out toward Kerry's penis. All three of us were watching my hand closely. When my fingertips made the first contact with the silky, soft skin of his penis, both Kerry and I moaned at the same time. I held it in my hand as if it were the most precious thing in the world. I loved how it felt, how soft the skin was and how I could feel the blood pulsing through it. I began to slowly and tenderly stroke up and down. Kerry began squirming on the bed and Tammy held him close against her.

Tammy and I both knew Kerry was getting very close to cumming. I wanted to keep stroking him, but Tammy told me to slow down. I did as I was told and after several moments, Kerry was no longer in danger of cumming. Although more pearly drops of precum were emerging from within and dripping down the shaft.

Tammy looked at me and whispered, "Peyton Honey, why don't you give Kerry's penis a kiss."

Kerry looked like he was on cloud nine. He was moaning constantly and writhing around. He was extremely horny and I knew he could orgasm with very little contact. If I kissed him, there was the very real possibility that he'd cum.

I scooted back a little and bent forward, toward Kerry's penis. Before I did it, I told him I was going to kiss his penis. I intended to place a bunny kiss right on the tip. But it was so soft, and Kerry was so horny, I parted my lips and let his stiff penis enter my mouth. It was all the way in my mouth before I realized it was happening. Tammy ran her fingers through my hair. She began telling us how much she loved us both. As my tongue slid along the underside of his throbbing shaft, Kerry groaned and his hips rose up off the bed. He screamed out, "I'm sorry!"

And then he came in my mouth. His perfect little penis squirted out dollop after dollop of his creamy love. I'd tasted myself before and knew what to expect, but Kerry tasted sweeter and creamier than I did. His juices were so tasty, I hated it when he'd finished. I could have drunk his love by the glassful! I sucked hard on his penis to be sure I got out every last drop.

When I popped up off of his penis, I was all smiles. I had never sucked on a penis before, but I loved doing that to Kerry! Tammy looked so pleased with me. Kerry was snuggled up against Tammy's giant breast with his eyes closed, his body still quivering from his orgasm and he had a silly grin on his face. I knelt on the bed, still wearing my panties that were literally dripping with my excitement. I was breathing in quick gasps and had never been so horny.

Tammy spoke in a deeper than normal voice, "Why don't you take your panties off now, Peyton."

I didn't hesitate for a second, I slipped those lacey panties down and off my body, tossing them on the floor. My penis had never been more excited. I was honestly surprised it didn't squirt when I took my panties off!

Kerry had slowly recovered from his orgasm and was feeling very uncomfortable. Just like me, he always felt ashamed after he'd cum. Tammy and I both knew we had to do something to help him get over those post-orgasm blues. She leaned in and began kissing him while I leaned down and took his penis back in my mouth. It took some time, but I soon heard him moan a few times while his penis stiffened on my tongue. When his hips began writhing and humping up toward my mouth, all three of us knew he was ready to go again.

Tammy took control and while laying on her side near the edge of the bed, she had me lay flat on my back. She then had Kerry crawl over the top of me, with his penis right above my face. And his face right above my penis! Before we did anything more, Tammy asked us how we felt about each other.

I lay there looking up at Kerry's perfect little penis and I whispered, "I really like him."

Kerry said nearly the same thing. Tammy then asked, how we felt about her. Both Kerry and I chimed in and squeaked, that we loved her.

Tammy explained that she loved us too. And she really wanted the two of us to love each other. She then asked Kerry to say 'I love you' to me. I squirmed on the bed when Kerry moaned before saying, "I love you, Peyton."

I didn't need to be asked. I knew what Tammy expected and without prompting, I whispered, "I love you too Kerry." The funny thing about it was I think I meant it!

Tammy said she was very proud of us. She then asked Kerry if he wanted to kiss my penis. I felt his warm breath on my aching penis when he said he did. Just like I had, he asked my permission first. And then leaned down and kissed the head of my penis. He placed gentle kisses along the shaft and kissed each of my little balls. His lips were so soft and his breath so warm. I'd never felt anything so wonderful before!

While he kissed his way back up the thin shaft of my penis, I bit my lower lip, moaned and looked to Tammy. She smiled and nodded, giving me permission to do what I wanted to so badly. I reached up and with one finger, aimed his penis straight down. Parting my lips, I raised my head off the bed and took him back in my mouth.

Tammy lay beside us, watching us together. I was so terribly horny, I couldn't last long. Even without being so horny, I'd never lasted long, not even when I masturbated. With Kerry's penis still in my mouth, I squealed in an oddly high pitch and my back arched deeply. My toes curled up when my little balls popped into my body. I made chirping noises each time my little penis spurted out a burst of its creamy juice. Kerry didn't pull away, he actually took my whole penis in his mouth! It wasn't long enough to make him gag, but it made me feel so safe and loved to be held like that.

While I thrashed about and spasmed through the most intense orgasm of my life, I watched Kerry's penis throb just above my face. It was so stiff and needed attention. I wanted to take him back in my mouth, but I started feeling embarrassed and ashamed. I felt like I wanted to run from the room and hide. I couldn't believe the things I'd done that evening!

Tammy and Kerry knew exactly how I was feeling and I soon found myself in Tammy's loving embrace. My face was nestled against her massive breast and I began to kiss and lick her big, fat nipple. While I snuggled against Tammy, Kerry began kissing me between my spread thighs. He eventually took my penis back in his mouth and sucked on it gently until it was once against stiff and fully erect.

With both Kerry and I erect again, Tammy moved to the center of the bed on her back. She bent her knees and spread her thick, heavy thighs wide. She invited us both between her legs. Kerry and I giggled when we both moved between her legs and began sliding around, both of us trying to penetrate her at the same time. It took some coordination, but we finally got into a groove. Our penis's were both sliding along between the fat, swollen lips of her drenched pussy. Neither of even trying to penetrate her pussy. Instead, our stiff little prongs were sliding along either side of her big clit. With all the moist, hot, slippery flesh sliding together, it was the most erotic thing I could have imagined!

We were all holding each other, kissing all at once. Our tongues were sliding in and out of each other's mouths. The wet, sucking sounds of our love making and kissing echoed around the room. The smell of sex was unmistakable. We squirmed, slipped and slithered together.

I'm not sure who came first, it happened quickly. I know I was in the throes of my orgasm when Tammy's full-figured body began to vibrate and shake, which tossed both Kerry and me around wildly. I also remember feeling Kerry's juices splash over my stomach and penis. And I don't know where mine wound up. But when it was over, Kerry and I remained laying on top of Tammy. We were all kissing each other while trying to catch our breath. We giggled in between kisses and declared our love for each other.

After we'd fully recovered, Tammy said, "I know two boys who have a mess to clean up!"

Kerry and I giggled while we slid down her soft body. We worked together to lick up every trace of our lovemaking from Tammy's body. She dragged her fingernails through our hair while we worked. We both ate our own and each other's cum, not to mention the juicy goodness Tammy's pussy had left behind. While we gave her a pretty thorough tongue bath, we paused often to kiss each other.

When Tammy was cleaned up, Kerry went down on me and licked my penis and the entire area around it. My little penis was about half-hard when he was finished. But there was no way I was going to cum again any time soon.

It was then my turn to clean up Kerry. I licked his stomach clean first and worked downward. I loved the feel of the soft skin of his penis on my tongue. I moved down and licked his cute balls clean and then placed a final kiss on the head of his penis.

We were all very tired. But before we could go to sleep, Tammy had one last surprise for us. She told us to open the top drawer of the dresser. I felt like a little kid on Christmas morning, and bet Kerry did too. We opened the drawer together and found matching Babydoll nighties! One of them was pink with white trim and the other was white with pink trim. Both of them had matching bikini panties.

I quickly reached into the drawer and grabbed the pink with white trim set. Kerry giggled and said he wanted the other one anyway. We both wiggled into our new nighties and panties and posed for Tammy and even did little dances. The nighties were mostly sheer and split open nearly all the way up the front except for one little bow near our chests. Even the panties were sheer and did nothing to hide our little penis's. She smiled and said we looked adorable and was glad they fit so well.

Tammy retrieved a below-the-knee, black, silk nightgown from the bedside table drawer. Both Kerry and I stood there in awe and watched that nightgown slide over her body like a waterfall. The way it was cut made her breasts look positively gigantic and exaggerated her hourglass figure.

We all three got back into bed and pulled up the covers. We'd had a long evening and were all tired. Tammy was on one side spooning Kerry, and Kerry was spooning me. I drifted off to sleep that night being held by both Tammy and Kerry. And even more exciting, while I drifted off to dreamland, I felt Kerry's half hard, penis nestled between my pantied butt cheeks.

12