And Mother Makes Three Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom apparently noticed our silent back and forth and finally asked, "Everything ok, girls?"

I immediately dropped my head, but Chantel pushed forward by saying "Christy has some questions, that are best answered by you, mom. But I think she is still too overwhelmed at the moment."

She said this and then turned to smile reassuringly at me. I blushed but stayed quiet, until mom asked me directly "Sweet heart, do you have any questions for me? It's ok, you can ask me anything, honey."

I took a deep breath and said, "Well, it's just that Chantel said that this doesn't change anything between the two of us. I mean my submission to you, as well as her. I was practically submitting to her anyways, but just not like this. I just don't know where we all stand, sort of."

I blushed at my own tongue tied statement. Mom smiled at me reassuringly, as she said "Honey, I would never do anything to hurt your relationship. I love that the two of you are together. You two have been best friends and inseparable since kindergarten, and I would never put that in jeopardy. I have told Chantel since we started having sex and even when she became my slut and I her mistress mommy, that if I ever did anything or she felt that she could no longer do this with me because of her feelings for you, that she should tell me. And that goes for you as well. I love you both and I want you two to be happy. So as far as I see the only thing that changes is that we now are a much closer family with benefits."

"But all jokes aside, Chantel and I usually sleep in my bed when the two of you are not together. So I now invite you to do the same. Our 'normal' love life is pretty straightforward just like the two of you. We have sex when we are horny or feeling frisky, and I suppose we get a little more touchy feely than most mom and daughter relationships. I don't see how your inclusion would change anything other than we could now enjoy ourselves completely with each other. The submission and domination aspect of our relationship is also pretty standard. We only do that when we are both in the mood for some extra fun.

Now you wore a ball gag this afternoon, and this is nothing against the practice of using a ball gag, but I am hesitant to have my submissive use one if there is and sort of punishment or S&M taking place. My reasoning for this, is that I want my submissive or submissives to be able to tell me if I am getting to rough. We use the safe words of green, yellow, and red when any sort of pain is involved. I am not a hardcore dominatrix. What you saw this afternoon when I spanked Chantel was the hardest I push the envelope when it comes to pain. And that was one of the reasons why I did not use a ball gag on her, that and she had other things better suited for that mouth and tongue of hers."

Chantel and I both giggled as mom talked about Chantel going down on me. Mom then continued, "Now green is a basic 'I'm ok' answer, if you are asked how you are doing during a scene. Like if I or Chantel were spanking you or something like that. We would ask how you are and if you were ok to keep going, you would simply reply 'green mistress mommy' or 'green mistress Chantel.' Yellow means that you are ok right now, but it is getting to be too much. You might say this if you are worried that we are going too hard too fast. This would be something that you would just say in the middle of a scene and not bother with waiting to be asked. This would make either myself or Chantel ease of a bit, but tell us that you were ok to keep going."

"Now red, on the other hand means 'stop right now.' This is when you are past your comfort zone and real pain is being administered. I can't state this clearer than, if either of you are ever in a scene that is too much or you feel makes you too uncomfortable then by all means please say 'red' and we will stop immediately. That last thing I want is to cause either of you real pain or make you uncomfortable."

Chantel spoke up now and said, "That goes for me too, baby. If I ever do anything like that, please tell me."

I nodded, as I smiled at both of their genuine feelings about my comfort level. Mom continued, "Now I have been involved in the BDSM lifestyle, so to speak, since before Chantel was born. I prefer what we did this afternoon and I really do not get into the hardcore pain like some people. You two are obviously free to do whatever you want on your own, but if I am the dominatrix than what Chantel experienced this afternoon would be the limit of my pain administration. I prefer the more sexual submission and sensual bondage scene, such as sex while restrained and blindfolded, forced orgasms with a vibrator or some such device, and things of that nature."

"I never really got into the whole 'pain is the real pleasure' way of thought. I have seen numerous male doms and dominatrix's use a submissive for their own enjoyment with no caring about the submissives' pleasure. I have never seen any of those types of relationships last very long. I prefer to have a healthy romantic and sexual relationship and add a little BDSM when we both are feeling extra frisky. And like I instilled in Chantel this afternoon, a proper dominatrix's primary concern should always be the comfort level, safety, and wellbeing of their subs. Now what Chantel did this afternoon was a violation in that she let her own desires and wants come before yours. She should have been more observant to your needs. As soon as she saw that you were trembling and in need of her comfort, she should have stopped what she was doing and seen to your needs. That was why she deserved the spanking I gave her."

I was nodding as I took all of this in. I was already feeling more and more comfortable with mom's explanations. Mom then said, "Now as far as when the two of you are to submit to me or not, if I or Chantel ever refer to you as 'slave' or I refer to her as 'slut,' then you will know that I am in dominatrix mode. If I refer to you by any other name or pet name, then you will know we are getting frisky as lovers and you should feel free to be yourself. I am not always and I doubt the two of you will always be in the mood for BDSM play, so we should treat ourselves normally unless we are doing BDSM. Now, do you have any other specific questions for me, that I haven't answered already?"

I shook my head no, as I smiled at her openness in regards to my formally nervous disposition. Mom nodded and turned to Chantel, who also nodded. Mom then stood up and told us to clean the kitchen and then join her in the living for more talk. Chantel and I then cleared the table, and began working on the kitchen. I began to rinse the dishes, as Chantel put away the leftovers. Finishing the kitchen, Chantel then drew me in for a passionate kiss, before we rejoined mom in the living room. Once we entered the living room, we saw mom on the couch completely nude with the robe folded neatly on the coffee table. Mom then patted her thighs, signaling for both of us to have a seat on her lap.

We walked over and sat down on her lap just like we had done as children, except now all of us were totally naked. Mom then gently grabbed us both my the backs of our heads and guided our mouths to her hard nipples atop her ample breasts. Chantel and I both moaned as we wrapped our lips around her nipples and began suckling like newborns. We brought our hands up to hold onto her breasts, as we began to concentrate on our suctions. I felt my pussy heat up and grow wet, as my eyes closed in contentment. Mom gently rocked us both, as we continued to suck her tasty nipples.

Mom moaned softly, as she enjoyed her girls' perfect techniques and eagerness to suck her nipples. Mom then said, "I have wanted you both for so long. Ever since you became friends I had hoped that this day would come. I remember holding you both in my lap and reading to you as children, as I rocked you both to sleep. I love you to so much. I only want what is best for you. I was so happy when Chantel told me that the two of you were together and even happier for the both of you when she told me that you had given each other your virginities. Losing your virginity to someone you love and who loves you back is an experience that you will keep with you forever."

"Now I know that Chantel and I can get a little aggressive and intense sometimes, but I hope that we never make you feel like you have to do something that you don't want to, Christy. I'm not just talking about BDSM either. I understand that Chantel has taken to having you eat her tasty young pussy in the bathroom at school at least once a week. And I trust her when she said that you never complained and indeed enjoyed yourself as much as she did. She also tells me that you enjoy it when she calls you rude, crude, even names concerning your racial heritage. I enjoy doing that to Chantel as well, plus I chastise her for enjoying licking her mother's pussy and asshole. She loves the degrading way I talk to her a great deal, and I think you will too. That is the sign of a true submissive in their element, but I don't want you to think that we are being honest if we call you something like a 'white slut for black pussy' or 'pretty white girl who knows her place.'"

"I had to sit Chantel down and really get her to acknowledge to me verbally that she did in fact know that the way I spoke to her during our more intense sexual escapades was just talk and not how I actually felt about her. I would never and will never talk down to either of you for doing something you enjoy, as long as you are both consenting and enjoying yourselves. Do you both understand?"

We both nodded and mumbled an affirmative answer around her nipples that we continued to suckle. Mom smiled at our behavior, as she continued to pet our heads and rock us back and forth gently. Mom then said, "Ok, now why don't you two beautiful young ladies show mommy how much you really love me. I want you both on your knees and pleasing mommy's wet pussy."

We both smiled as we let her nipples fall from our mouths. We both chorused, "Yes, mommy."

I then added a tender kiss to her nipple, before sliding onto the floor. Mom then looked pointedly at Chantel and said, "Did you see that? That was the way to properly thank mommy for the pleasure of sucking her yummy nipples."

Chantel bowed her head, then placed her own tender kiss to mom's nipple, before joining me on the floor on out knees. Mom spread her legs for us, as me kissed our way up her inner thighs towards her wet pussy. We both reached our destination at the same time and smiled to each other, as we began kissing passionately around mom's sensitive clit. Mom moaned loudly, as we pleasured her clit so effectively and sensually. Chantel and I placed our hands on mom's thighs to hold us in place, as mom's bucking hips threatened to throw us off of her clit. We both moaned into each other's mouths and around mom's clit, as we continued to pleasure her so thoroughly. Mom placed a hand on either of our heads to keep us in place, as if she were worried we would stop.

Chantel had our eyes closed, and were both enjoying licking and sucking mom's clit together. I wished I had been involved in their love making from a younger age. Oh, the great sex I had missed! But I contented myself with being here with both of them now. I had the urge to slide my hand between Chantel's legs and rub her clit, as we worked mom's clit to orgasm. I wanted them both to orgasm. I was so interested in my incessant need to please them both, that when I suddenly felt Chantel's fingers on my clit and pussy, I actually jumped and yelped in surprise. Mom and Chantel both looked at me with a smirk on their faces. I quickly resumed my position on mom's clit, as Chantel continued to rub my clit and finger my pussy. I then reached my hand in between Chantel's legs and returned the favor.

Chantel and I were both moaning in pleasure, though not as loud as mom was. I decided to up my game on mom's pussy. I reached over and grabbed Chantel's free hand and guided our fingers to mom's wet opening. Mom moaned even louder and rocked her hips into us, as we each slid a finger into her wet pussy. God, this was so hot and amazing that I could barely believe it was actually happening. Chantel I were kissing, licking, sucking mom's clit as we both finger fucked her wet pussy, all the while Chantel and I were finger each other's pussies and rubbing each other's clits. We really started to pick up the pace, as we all felt our orgasms building. Our little fingers were like pistons as the plunged deep and hard into each other's pussies, making all kinds of squishy sounds.

Mom then began to moan out, "Oh you dirty little girls. You like licking and sucking your mother's clit and finger fucking mommy's pussy, don't you. God I had no idea the two of you would grow up to be such perverted little sluts that got off my molesting your poor mother. I bet you want your mother to spray her juices all over your faces so you can show how dirty you are just by licking it off of each other. I bet you would enjoy having your poor mother's pussy juice running down your slutty little faces. Oh God, I can feel your little fingers hitting my g-spot. If you two incestuous sluts keep that up you will make mommy cum so big. But I bet that's what you want to do, isn't you little sluts?"

Oh God, mom's dirty and degrading talk had such an effect on Chantel and I that our moans grew even louder, as our hands rubbed our clits and our fingers slammed into all of our pussies with all of our might. Our kissing over mom's clit had grown so hot and heavy, but now we were growing so needy in our desire to make all of us cum that I felt like Chantel and I might actually rip her clit right off of her pussy. Mom had stopped talking now, as her orgasm neared and grew in strength. This was the fantasy that she had held onto for so long, having both of her daughters passionately work her clit and pussy while we slammed our fingers in and out of our younger pussies. Chantel and I were equally blissed out and working all of us towards our explosive orgasms.

Mom hit her orgasm first. She moaned loudly and mashed our faces into her wet pussy, as she released a flood of her juices over our fingers. Chantel and I both immediately removed our fingers from her pussy and began licking and lapping up her delicious juices. Our tongues were both licking deep inside her, as we battled for her special motherly essence. Our battling tongues began to flow together as we began to passionately kiss each other and mom's pussy from inside her, causing mom to moan eve louder and her pussy to tighten and quiver around our tongues. Chantel and I were still thrusting our fingers hard and deep into each other's pussies and rubbing our clits to amazing levels. As our tongues continued work together, we finally hit our climaxes almost simultaneously. We both cried out into mom's pussy, as our bodies went rigid. Our fingers remained lodged deep inside each other's pussies, as our own orgasms ripped through us.

We were panting and gasping into mom's pussy, as she gasped for breath on the couch. Chantel and I began to kiss into mom's pussy again, as we rode out our orgasms. We all moaned deeply, as we enjoyed ourselves. Mom then stood up abruptly, causing our tongues to be removed from her pussy and us to whimper at the loss. Mom then pushed me down onto my back on the floor and buried her face in my pussy, as she licked deep into my pussy to get at her treat of juices. Mom then pulled Chantel down between her legs and forced her face back into mom's pussy. I then pulled Chantel's body closer to me, so I could bury my face into her pussy as well. We laid there like that, circled in a daisy chain of moans and pleasure. Each of us with our open mouth on a wet pussy and our tongues shoved deep inside to extract all of the delicious juices. We continued to moan and shake, as we licked and probed each other's pussies with our tongues desperate for more sweet essence.

With a deep sigh, mom let her head fall from between my legs. That started a chain reaction, as both Chantel and I collapsed in heap on the floor. Chantel and I then slowly crawled into mom's arms and sighed as she pulled and held us close. We all laid there, wrapped in each other's arms as we caught our breaths. Each of us basking in the afterglow and satisfaction of our faces covered in and our mouths and tongues tasting each other's pussy juices. Chantel and I began to slowly places tender kisses to mom's body, as she smiled down at us. We moaned and sighed in our mutual contentment, as our family with benefits rested before we started again.