And Mother Makes Three Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chantel then added, "Well, I for one would gladly take all the time I could get to ravish your sexy body. My baby needs constant love and attention, and I am always happy to oblige."

I broke the kiss with mom, as I whispered out "Don't worry mommy, your loving daughters will always show you how much we love you. And just imagine having both of us here to satisfy your every desire. Is that what you want, mommy?"

Mom hissed out "oh god, yes," when I slipped back down between mom's legs and captured her clit between my lips. I began to suck greedily at her sensitive nub. Chantel dropped her head and began to roughly and deeply tongue fuck mom's asshole. Mom moaned and whimpered as we continued our assault on her clit and asshole. Knowing that we would not stop until she orgasmed again, she relaxed and let the talents of her daughters work their magic on her body. I brought my hands up to mom's breasts and began to massage and knead them in my hands. I loved the feeling of her large breasts in my hands. I still remembered how her nipples tasted between my lips and longed to repeat it again tomorrow.

Knowing that after this Chantel and I would retire for the night to her bedroom, we gave mom all of our attention to bring about a proper ending to her night. I wondered what our new relationship would mean for the three of us. I smiled as I thought of all of the kinky fun we would have together. I flicked and licked my tongue over mom's clit, as I continued to suck it deeply into my mouth. Chantel's muffled moans continued as she tongue fucked mom's asshole. If I had a more voyeuristic streak in me, I would love to watch the two of these black beauties ravish each other. But I knew that I couldn't keep my hands and mouth to myself if I were to ever see them together. I thought back to our daisy chain of pussy licking in the living room floor, as my pussy tingled and quivered. Our poor mother was moaning and breathing heavily, as we serviced her thoroughly.

I continued to suck her clit as hard as I could and run my tongue over it as fast as I could. Chantel was forcing her face further and further between mom's thighs, as she forced her tongue deep into our mother's ass. Mom's moans had now grown louder and were turning to cries of pleasure. I smiled, knowing that Chantel and I were over stimulating our poor mother. Her chest was heaving as she struggled for breath. I continued to stroke her body gently, but then began to move my hands down towards her wet pussy. With one hand I began to tease her wet folds, as my other hand reached down and grasped Chantel's hand. I pulled her hand up to mom's pussy so she could join me, as I slowly began to slide two fingers into mom's wet pussy. Chantel added two fingers as well, and we both began to pump mom's pussy. I curled my fingers upwards and aimed for mom's g-spot, as Chantel kept a steady straight pointing thrust in and out of her pussy.

All of this stimulation was causing mom to grow even louder. Her cries became whimpers, as we thoroughly stimulated her asshole, clit, pussy, and g-spot. Her breathing became labored, as she gasped for breath. I looked up at her face and saw that her mouth was hanging open and her eyes held tightly shut. She continued to roll her hips forward, working herself into our mouths and fingers. Chantel and my fingers were thrusting and withdrawing out of sync, so that when I was pushing in she was pulling out. This caused mom to be unable to relax, as all of our stimulation and attention drove her wild. As I watched, she suddenly opened her eyes wide and cried out loudly. Just then, her pussy clamped down on our fingers and began to tremble violently. Mom shook from head to toe as she clawed at the bed sheets.

Chantel and I continued to lick, suck, and finger her as she rode out her fourth orgasm in bed with us. She collapsed back down on the bed in a heap of limp limbs and gasped for breath. We withdrew our finger, as I let her cit fall from my lips and Chantel removed her tongue from mom's asshole. I then licked and sucked Chantel's fingers cleaning all of mom's juices off. Chantel did the same with my fingers. We then came together for a passionate kiss, moaning as we tasted mom's juices in each other's mouths. Breaking the kiss, we crawled back up mom's body and captured her lips one at a time for two more passionate kisses. Mom moaned into our kisses, as she enjoyed our after play.

Mom was barely able to move after all of this, so Chantel and I covered her up under her blankets and kissed her tenderly on the lips. We said our goodnights, as mom mumbled back exhaustedly. We then walked hand in hand back to Chantel's room. Arriving at the foot of her bed, we leaned in for another passionate kiss. We stroked each other's bodies, as our tongues twisted together in my mouth.. I then broke the kiss and whispered huskily into her ear, "I want to rim you, baby. I want to shove my pretty white face between your beautiful dark ass cheeks and shove my tongue deep into your asshole."

Chantel moaned at my desire, she then pulled away and laid down on the bed on her stomach and crawled up towards the head board. She then wiggled her ass cheeks, making them both shake sexily as she moaned out "Come and get it, you dirty little white girl. Come lick my asshole."

I crawled up onto the bed behind her and spread her legs as I lay down between them. I then placed kisses to both of her lovely dark skinned ass cheeks, as I moaned out "I want to do this to mom tomorrow. I want you to watch your little white sister shove her face between our mother's black ass cheeks and lick her asshole deep and hard. I bet she would like that, don't you? I bet you would like to see me do that to our mother. Would you like to see my pretty white face pressed between mom's ebony skinned ass cheeks as I lick her puckered asshole?"

Chantel breathed out, "God, yes. I want to see that. I'll be spanking your tight little white ass, as you tongue fuck mom's asshole. Your ass cheeks will be red by the time I'm done with them. Now lick my asshole you white slut. You've always been such a good little white girl when it comes to licking my holes. You know you like serving your ebony goddesses. Now you have two of use to please. It's probably making you wet right now thinking about servicing our needs whenever we order you to. That's the perfect place for a little white slut for black women, on your knees with your tongue in our holes and moaning like the fuck slut that you are."

Boy was she right about that. My pussy was dripping wet right now. I smiled as I placed kisses and licks along her inner thighs and ass cheeks. I then spread her perfect ebony ass cheeks to reveal her puckered asshole. I heard her sigh as I placed a gentle kiss to her asshole. I then began to slide my tongue slowly into her asshole. Her asshole clenched then relaxed around my wet tongue. I moaned as my tongue slipped deeper into her ass. My mouth came to rest against her asshole with my face buried between her luscious dark ass cheeks. She made me giggle when she shook her ass from side to side, bouncing my face back and forth between her jiggling ass cheeks.

I slid my hands up to grope her ass cheeks as I began to lick deep inside her asshole. God, I loved doing this. I remember being so turned on and nervous about doing this the first time. I was afraid I wouldn't like it and so scared that I would offend my sexy baby if I were to stop in disgust. But I had loved it. She had moaned and sighed in pleasure when she felt my tongue licking deep inside her. She soon followed and did the same thing to me. We had both been hooked on anal play ever since. And now that she had told me that not only does she have a strap-on, but she wanted to fuck me in the ass with it, I could only wait for that hot time that was sure to come. Not just the anal sex, but the fact that she had already planned on fucking me with a big black rubber cock had me wet in anticipation.

Chantel began to moan out, "Oh baby, I love it when you rim me. Your wet tongue feels so fucking good inside my ass. I'm going to have to remember to have you do this sometime at school. I'll drag you into the girls' room, make you drop to your knees, as I bend over and make you stick that pretty pink tongue of yours right up my asshole. You were right, you know. A lot of other girls know what we do in the bathroom. They have heard my moans and see you on your knees in the stalls. I bet they have to go home and finger their pretty pink pussies just with the thought of being in one of our places. Maybe we should make them watch us in the locker room shower sometime. I'll be standing against the wall and you will be on your knees licking my pussy, sucking my clit, or sticking your tongue up my asshole. And the whole time I will be calling you all those dirty things that make you so fucking hot and horny."

"I'll tell the other girls how good of a little white fuck slave you are to me. I'll tell the other black girls that they should get their own white girl to service them. I bet they do or at least try to, after seeing us. Just think, baby, we could be responsible for getting each of the other black girls on the cheer squad to go find their own white fuck slave so they know what it's like. I bet the other white girls would gladly submit. You know they are just a bunch of little girls desperate for a kind word or soft touch. Give them that and they will do anything. Can you imagine how hot it would be to have a sleepover and have all the black girls having their own little white fuck slave to service them? All of us would be sitting down, with a white girl naked at our feet and licking our pussies. We could give them advice, you tell the white girls what they need to know to properly serve their ebony mistresses, and I would tell the black girls the proper way to keep their little white girls docile and submissive."

I began to seriously tongue fuck her asshole now. Her fantasies had me all hot and bothered. I felt my pussy become so hot and wet that I had to press my thighs together to try to keep from cumming right there. Chantel then moaned out, "God baby, I want your face on my pussy now. I want to cum all over your pretty white face."

I let my tongue slide out from her asshole, as I had Chantel come up to her hands and knees, giving me proper access to her wet pussy from behind. I then slammed my face between her wet folds as I drove my tongue deep into her pussy. She cried out in pleasure as I licked as deeply as I could. She began to push her pussy back into my face, driving my tongue even deeper into her. I moaned as I tasted all of her juices flowing over my tongue and into my open mouth. I was licking as fast as I could, trying to cover every inch inside her pussy with licks. She was moaning in pleasure as I began to flick the tip of my tongue up and down. I started to tongue fuck her pussy with deep plunges in and out of her. The descriptions she had of the entire cheer squad of white girls submitting sexually to the black girls had me on fire with lust. It was quite an image to have in my head as I licked my beautiful ebony goddess's tasty pussy.

I moaned in pleasure as her juices coated my tongue. I loved it when she got so wet that her juices literally flowed into my waiting mouth and onto my face. I licked as deeply as I could and continued to flick the tip of my tongue. Over the years I had come to know every inch of her beautiful body and everything that made her crazy. I thought back to the first times we had sex. Both of us fumbled and tried to do so many different things, that it had taken us a lot longer to make each other cum. We had been so innocent in the ways of sex and giving pleasure, but I remembered those days with a fondness and would always cherish the memories of our first times together. We had actually discovered masturbation together, in her bed late one night. I remembered our first orgasms together, as I now worked her pussy towards toward the same climax.

She was forcing her hips backwards driving her pussy into my face and tongue, as she ground herself onto me. I knew she was getting close now. I brought my hands from her ass and placed one around her thigh to pull her back toward my face, as I slipped the other one between her legs and began to rub her clit. The result was instantaneous. She cried out and her whole body went rigid and still. Her pussy clamped down on my tongue. She then released a cry of pure pleasure, as her orgasm hit her hard. Her pussy released a flood of her juices over my tongue, into my open mouth, and covering my face. Her body began to shake as her orgasm shot through her. Her cry turned to a long drawn out moan, as I continued to lick deep inside her and rub her sensitive clit.

She literally collapsed forward onto the bed in a heap. Her pussy fell away from my face, leaving me with a smile on my juices covered face at the pleasure I had just brought my beautiful ebony girlfriend. I crawled up her body and snuggled into her side, as I stroked her shaking form lovingly. She sighed, as she felt my gentle trailing hands and fingers roaming up and down her body. She turned her head towards me and smiled softly, as she breathed out "I love you, baby."

I smiled as I answered, "I love you too, my sexy black goddess."

She smiled shyly and shook her head at my description of her. I always made her shy when I called her that. She then breathed out, "I think it's your turn now, my sexy pale vixen. I want you to sit on my face, baby. I always love it when you do that. I doubt I have then energy for anything else. That was a pretty big orgasm you gave me. I don't think my legs would even work."

We both giggled at her description and I have to admit, I felt a little bit pleased with myself for giving her such a mind blowing orgasm that she was barely able to move. I kissed her tenderly on the lips, then helped her turn over to her back. I now climbed on top of her body and straddled her face. I looked down and lowered my pussy to her open mouth, as I said "Here's your favorite late night snack, baby. And it's all wet for you."

Chantel moaned as she slid her wet tongue into my equally wet pussy. I moaned as her talented tongue went to work on me. I stayed still and let her set the pace for now, but I knew that I cold only stay still for so long. Her tongue was so experienced with licking me to orgasm, that I didn't expect to last for long. Tonight had already been so amazing, but this was how I loved to end my day. With my beautiful girlfriend ravishing my pussy with her tongue. Feeling frisky and knowing that she liked to hear dirty talk as much as I did, I moaned out "Oh baby, you definitely know how to work my pussy properly. I guess all the practice you have had servicing mom and me has made you this good. I'm a little put out that you have kept me out of this for so long. Why did you keep mom all to yourself for all these years? I bet you get wet thinking about all of the kinky things the three of us will do to each other. I certainly do, but I'm sure I don't have to tell you how wet I am right now. Can you imagine how hot it would be for me to be on my hands and knees licking mom's wet pussy or sucking on her clit, while you pound my sweet and tight pussy from behind with your big black rubber cock?"

Chantel mumbled out an affirmative response as she continued to lick deep inside my pussy. I continued, "Or would you rather have mom pound my pussy from behind as I sucked your clit or licked your wet pussy. Do you think mom would like to watch the first time you shove your black rubber cock up my tight little asshole? I bet she would. She may even stand behind you and spank your ass, as you fuck mine. I bet she has a whole list of things for us to do together. She must be looking forward to having two sexy daughters to service her desires. Next time you put me on my knees in the bathroom at school, you should take a selfie of us both and send it to her. I bet she would appreciate that. I bet she would get all hot and horny seeing her daughters sneak into the bathroom for a quickie in the middle of school."

"I bet mom is just waiting for you to fuck me with your strap-on first, before she joins in with hers. Imagine all the kinky things we can do with both of you having strap-ons. I would join you, but I think we all know that I am the cute and innocent one in the relationship. I doubt I have the mind set to give your pussy or asshole the proper fucking that they deserve. I'm too much of a submissive. I love having my beautiful ebony goddess force me to do unspeakable things to her body. I always get so wet and wanton when you get aggressive and intense. When you talk down to me and call me all sorts of horrible demeaning things, it makes me want to serve you even more."

My talking was cut off, as she licked a particularly sensitive spot inside my pussy. I cried out, as my body practically went into the fetal position. My arms were shaking, as I braced them on the headboard for stability. I must have gotten her worked up, because she was now really working my pussy with a newfound gusto. My breathing was coming out in pants and gasps for air. I whimpered pitifully, as I unsuccessfully tried to calm myself. I accepted that my speech was over and done with, as my pleasure mounted. My moans were high pitched, as she plunged her tongue deeper and deeper into my wet pussy. I gripped the headboard with all of my strength, as I felt my pussy tingle and quiver around her tongue.

I suddenly went completely rigid on her face, as my pussy clamped down on her tongue. I threw my head back and cried out in pleasure, as my orgasm overwhelmed me. I felt my body shake from head to toe. I thought I would collapse, but she caught my exhausted body.

Chantel then slowly lowered my down to the bed and pulled me to her side. I draped my tired arm over her chest and snaked my other arm under her back, as I snuggled into her. She wrapped her arms around my body and held me to her warm body, as I breathed out "I think I'm done for."

She laughed at my exhaustion as she said, "I think we both are, at least for tonight. I'm glad you're staying here this weekend. I always love waking up in your arms."

I breathed out sleepily, "I love that too, baby. I love you so much."

Chantel placed a tender kiss to my lips as she replied, "I love you too, baby."

We stopped talking now and just lay in each other's arms, as sleep finally came over our exhausted bodies.