And Papa Makes Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By seven twenty it was almost completely dark outside and there was still no sign of my father. Juan had started to rub my ass underneath my skirt and he said after this was over he was going to fuck me senseless because of the way I looked tonight. As his finger played around my pussy, I started to get wet and was now praying that something would happen soon.

Then, down the far end of the street, we saw some car lights. As they came nearer we both held our breath. We couldn't make out anything about the car, as it was too dark and still too far away. It was moving quite fast and we thought that it must be going by, but then, when it was about six houses away, the car began to slow down. Juan had stopped rubbing me by now and was holding my hand tightly. His grip almost broke my fingers as the car pulled up right outside our house.

'It's him', Juan began. 'It's your father. He's taken the bait. He's actually come round to seduce you. I never thought he'd really do it, but he has. He's here!'

Juan told me to go downstairs and play it as we had discussed; that I was dressed as though I was about to go out, but now that Papa was here I would stay with him if he wanted. My heart was racing as I left Juan watching the video link in our room and rushed down the stairs. The butterflies in my tummy were doing somersaults.

I entered the living room and waited for Papa to ring the doorbell. It seemed like ages before I heard it, but it was only thirty seconds later that I found myself about to open the front door to an evening that would change my life forever.

As I slowly opened the door, I saw Papa standing there looking at me with his mouth wide open. I broke the extended silence with a greeting. I only realised at that moment something that should have occurred to me earlier; that Papa would be more nervous than I was. After all, he didn't know that he was being set up for this. As far as he was concerned, he was risking everything this evening by coming around with the specific intention of fucking his own daughter. The more I tried to imagine how he must be feeling, the more excited and empowered I felt myself.

Papa returned my hello with a weak, almost inaudible reply. I had never before seen him so unsure. He gave me a very long, uninhibited look up and down, and said that he just happened to be in the area and thought he would call in on Juan and I. The liar, I thought. Papa knew full well that Juan should not have been here. But, innocently, I reminded him that Juan had gone to a soccer match and wouldn't be back until tomorrow. Papa asked if he had caught me just about to go out. I told him that I was about to go surprise a girlfriend, but now that he was here I would stay in with him if he liked. With that offer, Papa's face changed to one of pure lust. He walked passed me and into the hallway without hesitation.

I asked him nonchalantly what he was doing in the area. He said he had come out to pick up a video cassette for the evening, as Momma had gone to her sister's. And, as the video store was nearby, he thought he would just pop in to see us, completely forgetting that Juan would not be here. Good try Papa, I thought to myself. And I decided not to point out to him that the video store was only one mile from his house, yet four miles from ours.

As I followed Papa into the living room and he took his seat at the end of the couch, I noticed that he was holding something in his hand. When I enquired what it was, he looked down at the object and expressed surprise at why he would have bothered to bring the video cassette in with him rather than leaving it in the car. Instinct told me that he brought it in for a reason connected with his plan to seduce me, so I said that if we were going to spend the night in, then we might as well watch it. Papa recoiled at that idea with mock embarrassment, but I could tell that he wanted me to dig deeper. So I asked him why we shouldn't put it on. After hesitating for just the right amount of time, Papa finally came out with the reason I had expected; it was a dirty video. Now it was my turn to express mock surprise. And after suitable protestation, I laughed and said that in these days of equal opportunity, it was my right to watch a sex film if I wanted to. And papa let me snatch it out of his hand just a little too easily.

As I walked slowly towards the VCR, I could feel Papa's eyes burning into me. It was a strange and yet exciting feeling to finally realise that your father wants you. Even more exciting to know that he was now making a play for you. I bent over from the waist as I put the cassette into the machine, making sure I gave Papa a good upshot of my legs and bare ass. As I turned around, I could see that he already had one hand in his trouser pocket, rubbing away at his obvious bulge. I took my seat in the easy chair opposite the couch, and with Papa's eyes firmly fixed upon me, slowly crossed my legs towards him.

I pressed 'PLAY' on the remote control and the video got started. From the first two minutes, I could tell that it was going to be thin on plot. In the first scene, a young white girl was being play raped by two big black guys. If I hadn't already been on heat, then this movie would have done the trick. As it was, my pussy was dripping both at the action on the screen and the knowledge that Papa was getting his rocks off just looking at me.

Remembering why we were both here, I began to fidget in my seat, giving Papa the, as it happens, very real impression that I was becoming extremely turned on. As I was wondering what kind of move Papa would make on me, he made it. With a distinctly nervous tremor in his voice, Papa said that the view of the TV was much better from the couch, so why didn't I come over and join him. I cannot suitably express the thrill I felt as I stood up and walked over to him. This was it, I thought. This is where he makes his move. I knew that upstairs, Juan would also be very excited by now, and had probably already pulled himself off.

Our couch is very long, and I could have chosen many places to sit on it that would have left space between Papa and I. But I thought it about time that I gave him a bit of encouragement, so, walking as sexily as I could, I moved across the room and took my seat so close to Papa that I was almost on his lap. Judging by Papa's expression, the gesture was not lost on him. Once again, I slowly crossed my legs towards him. From where he sat, I knew that Papa would have a really good view of my thighs now that my already short skirt had risen on sitting.

For the next five minutes or so, we both watched the sex on the video without speaking or moving. I thought it would be good if I made another move; this time a fish for a compliment. So I said, offhandedly, that the arms of the girl just being fucked by the fireman looked so soft. Papa took the bait. I felt his left arm go around back of me and then his coarse hand was on my left shoulder and upper arm, gently rubbing my skin.

'Nobody's got softer, more beautiful skin than you, my bambino', Papa whispered in my right ear.

I turned to him and smiled. Then I put my hand on his leg and gave it a squeeze saying:

'Thank you, Papa. You say the sweetest things.'

I left my hand on Papa's thigh, hoping that it would encourage him to be bolder with his daughter. It did. As the action on the screen got more and more heated, I began to genuinely squirm in my seat. I was aware of Papa's gaze upon me as I uncrossed my legs and began to rub my thighs together, hoping that the friction would pass up to my pussy and scratch the itch that I couldn't reach. At the same time I began to squeeze Papa's leg. Spurred on by his daughter's increasing sexual frenzy, I felt Papa's hand gently massaging my neck and shoulder. As the fireman's dick thrust in and out of the girl, with greater speed, and her moans became louder, and Papa's hand worked at my shoulders, I dreamily said:

'Oooooooohhhhhh!, Papa that's nice. That's sooooo good.'

'I can be even nicer.' Papa began. 'You want I should carry on?'

'OOOOOOoohhhhh, yesssss Papa. Don't stop.' I whispered huskily.

Papa kept on rubbing me with his left hand and then began to brush my right arm with the back of his right hand. By now, I had slipped down in my seat so that my eyes were at about the level of Papa's chest, my legs were stretched out, and my skirt raised to the very top of my thighs. As the girl on the screen approached her climax, I began to rub my thighs together faster and with more abandon. Papa had me in the perfect position to carry on his seduction. He started to rub my arms, shoulders and neck with greater force now. I was melting at his touch. Papa sensed he had me and moved his right hand onto my bare belly to begin gently rubbing it. As his hand traced circles on my tummy, and the fireman thrust deeper and faster, I squirmed uncontrollably now on the couch.

'OOOHhhhhhhhhh, Papa, that's sooooo good', I enthused.

It was then that I decided to make my final act of encouragement. In an effort to bring myself off by rubbing my legs together, I accidentally, on purpose, allowed myself to slide further down on the couch, thus raising my skirt even higher and exposing to Papa my bald pussy. I pretended that I didn't care that he could see my most private region, and of course, I didn't. Papa took the hint. I watched with awe and excitement, as my father's right hand moved slowly down from my tummy, over the folds of my rucked up vinyl skirt and onto my twitching wet pussy. As he inserted that first finger deep into his daughter's wet hole, I looked up at him with my half closed eyes, and groaned loudly.

'Oooooooooo, Papa, Papa, that's so gooddddd. Don't stop. Keep going faster'

Papa knew he could do anything to me at that point, but I guess he didn't know how long that would last. So, while he continued to finger my twat, he looked down to me and said:

'Undo my fly, bambino. I want to have you.'

'Yes, Papa', I replied, with the look of wanton desire clear on my face.

I turned slightly to my right and brought my hands up to his trousers. I undid the button first, and as the zipper came down to its lowest position, my father's cock sprang out at me. It was hard, throbbing and wet at the tip. And after many years of waiting, he was finally going to stick it to his daughter.

Papa slid off the couch and knelt between my wide parted legs. As he brought his dick up to my entrance, the look on his face told me how much he desired me. Laying flat at the edge of the couch, my knees pushed back so that they almost touched my face, I screamed with delight as my father made his first thrust deep inside my pussy. Slowly, he brought his hips back so that his manhood nearly came out of me, then he slammed it back in with a look of anger on his face. Papa kept up this slow rhythm until I was howling at him to go faster.

But Papa was in a teasing mood and was enjoying having his daughter beg for his meat. I reached out my arms to his head and pulled his face down to mine. As Papa's lips found mine, I opened my mouth inviting his tongue in to explore me. Papa's saliva eagerly found its way down passed my tongue and into my throat. I gently bit on Papa's lips and all of this served my purpose; he began to fuck me with increasing speed. As he pulled his mouth from mine, Papa told me to lift up so that he could take my top off. He undid the bow holding it together and it fell off me revealing my breasts and hard nipples. Papa's eyes nearly came out of their sockets when he saw them.

'I have always wanted to see and touch and lick these melons, my bambino', he grunted.

Then his rough hands were squeezing them without mercy. As he lowered his face to chew on my nipples, I became aware that I was close to orgasm and was giving out a loud and steady cry of:

'Oh! Oh! Oh1 Oh! Oh!', as Papa's dick banged in and out of my now swollen pussy.

'Faster Papa, faster, faster, I'm coming, I'm coming', I pleaded.

I bent my legs tightly around Papa's waist and locked my high heels together.

Papa could sense that he was about to send his daughter to the heights of pleasure and duly obliged me by thrusting his meat into my love box with even greater speed.

And then, my mind was twirling and whirling around as wave after wave of intense feeling coursed from my clitoris to my brain. As my body bucked and convulsed in orgasm, the only thing I could remember was that I was actually being fucked by my own father. Juan's plan had worked and the fantasies of three people had been fulfilled. As I wondered whether this would become a regular event, I was brought back to the present by Papa's sudden exit from my vagina and his harsh voice ordering me to open my mouth. I did what I was told as Papa scrambled his body over mine and placed his dick between my lips. He made it just in time. No sooner had he put it in my mouth than I felt his hot spunk gush out onto my tongue. As I swallowed Papa's semen, I looked up into his contorted face. I could only imagine how he felt as he gazed down upon his only daughter greedily gulping on the stuff that had made her in the first place. As he pulled his cock from out of my mouth, silvery strands of cum made a bridge to my lips. I broke them with my finger before teasingly licking it dry.

I lay underneath Papa for about five minutes while he recovered. Apart from my husband, Juan, he was the only man I had ever been with. Now that he knew his daughter to be a sex mad slut, what other things would he demand? Would Juan let him know that he had been set up? If so, would I become the plaything for both of them together? So many possibilities. But right now, I was content. I had been given a good fucking and could expect another one later; maybe I was becoming a nymphomaniac.

Eventually, Papa stood up and pulled up his pants. I remained where I was; shagged out. Papa took the video out of the VCR and held on to it tight as if to say to me, 'that did its job'.

'You can't know how long I've wanted you, bambino', he said.

'I know exactly how long you've wanted to do that to me, Papa. That's why I left those photographs out for you', I replied, smiling.

Papa smiled too.

'You always were a smart girl. Maybe you can persuade Juan to go away more often', he said, as he walked out into the hall to leave.

Maybe I can, I thought. Maybe I can.

As Papa's car pulled away, I heard Juan running down the stairs. His face was beaming. He said he couldn't believe how well it had all gone, and that he had everything on tape and could watch it as often as he liked. I asked what his plans were, now that Papa and I had fucked. Juan said that he would like to confront Papa and suggest a threesome. He asked if I would like that. I nodded consent. I could see that that made Juan very excited. I was still laying in the position that Papa had left me, as Juan pulled down his trousers and said:

'Open your mouth again, baby. I want to have sloppy seconds.'

12