And She Caught Me

Story Info
A 2nd part to Caught her cheating.
1.9k words
4.62
9.4k
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was so mad that Josh had cum for me. Maybe even more mad that I had enjoyed sucking Josh's big cock enough that I had cummed in the panties I had on.

Either way she was mad enough she storms out saying she never wanted to see me or Josh ever again.

Josh just gets dressed and takes off without saying anything about the situation.

I took off Lisa's clothes and took a shower. I couldn't believe I had sucked off Josh's big cock.

I dry off from my shower, I watched in the mirror as I do. My hair hanging wet to my shoulders with the bangs Lisa had cut look weird on me as I combed my hair out. I was surprised at how much bangs made me look like a girl.

I sit looking at myself in the mirror as I hit my pipe several times. After each hit I noticed how much more I looked like a girl.

I realized that being dressed up like a girl had turned me on before and I had enjoyed it.

The next thing I knew I was putting on black eyeliner, mascara and eye shadow and red lipstick. Then I dried my hair with out combing it out.

My hair dry, I brushed it out making it look fuller and feminine with my makeup on. I hit my pipe again looking at myself.

I had gotten very high by then.

I don't know why but I wanted to see me again dressed up as a girl.

I go to Lisa's dresser and open the top drawers on it. I take out a matching set of black and pink bra, panties, and garter belt

with a pair of black stockings.

I slowly put the lingerie on watched myself in the mirror taking hits as I did until I had it all on. I totally looked sexy in the lingerie.

I decided it would look so much better if I had some c-cup falsies.

I look seeing it was only 8pm. I knew the adult store was open and sold the falsies.

My 1st thought of going there was to undo my makeup and hair. I get higher though and decided I would look good enough that way if I would put on some women's clothes.

For some reason a dress or skirt was just to much for me to go out in public wearing.

I look through Lisa's pants decided on a pair of black wide leg slacks with a white button front blouse she had hanging in the closet.

I find the pants had no pockets and zipped up in the back. They fit great except a little long. I then pulled on the blouse, the buttons from opposite side was a pain. Once on, I realized it didn't have a collar and had short puff sleeves. You could easily see the bra I had on thru it. I left it untucked.

I almost chicken out but after a few hits was ok.

I decided a pair of heels would take care of the pants being too long and slipped on a pair of 3" heeled black ankle strap pumps. The blocked heeled pumps were perfect height for the pants and easy to walk in.

I look at me in the mirror, I looked passable enough.

I hit my pipe several times and packed a purse with stuff I needed. I then went to the garage at a little after 10 and backed out headed towards the adult store.

It was a 45 minute drive there. I park in the lot. I was very nervous when I found that there was 11 cars in the lot.

I hit my pipe several times for nerve and with purse in hand I got out. Heels clicking I walked into the store.

I almost ran back out when I noticed every body was looking at me when I was inside, but the girl at the counter said hi and welcome to Romantix.

I say hi and walked into the store looking at stuff.

I found the falsies and picked out a pair of c-cups. I turn towards the counter and in front of me are the chastity devices. I had never even thought about such a thing but they caught my eye. I quickly picked out a pink rubber cock chastity device and go check out.

The girl at the counter rung me up and as I pay for it she tells me the arcade is only $7 if I wanted to try my purchase out before leaving. I paid the extra $7 and went to the arcade locked myself in a booth turning on a porno.

I sat down and opened my purchases. I unbuttoned my blouse and pushed the falsies into the bra cups. I then played with my boobs rubbing over them through the bra I had on. I flip through the pornos and stopped when seeing one that actually had a guy wearing the same pink cock chastity device I had bought.

I watch as his girlfriend plays with his cock inside the rubber device and his cock was hard in it and not doing him any favors.

I stand up unzipped my pants in back tugged them down to my knees.

I then pulled my panties down too.

I opened the package and after figuring out how to put it on, I finally got it on and locked my half hard cock into it.

After playing with my cock some in the device I finally stand tucking it all between my legs in my panties and pulled my pants up and zipped them in back. I sit and button up my blouse admired my new look of having boobs for a few then left the booth.

I walked back into the store and was going to leave when I see a purple with pink lace trimmed bustier with garter straps and matching panties set. I go look at it decided a size xl would fit me. I buy it and head out to my car.

I drive home and find Josh's pickup parking in my driveway. I freaked out, I didn't want him to know I had dressed up again but had no choice as I pulled into my garage he had got out and walked in beside my car. I close the garage door and got out of the car.

"Oh wow Brad you look great," Josh says as I stood up.

I blush say thank you and head inside holding open the door for him to follow me in.

"What are you doing here?" I turn and ask Josh. We stand a couple feet apart.

"I came to apologize for pissing off Lisa." He says, "I tried not to cum but couldn't stop myself."

"It's okay dude, I tried not to like sucking your cock but totally got into it and made you cum, so its all good, I'm good with her leaving me it had been coming for awhile." I tell him. "Can I get you a drink?" I ask him, grabbing myself a dew from the fridge.

"Yeah a coke be great." He says. I get him one and hand it to him sitting at the kitchen table, he sits in a chair beside me.

"You look totally sexy," Josh tells me. I blush.

"Thanks I wasn't planning on any one seeing me though," I tell him.

"I am glad I have though, you wouldn't believe how bad I wanted to kiss ur sexy lips earlier," he says, " but decided not to because of Lisa."

Before even thinking about what I was saying I hear me say, "Lisa isn't here."

Josh slowly leans to me and with a finger under my chin pushing my head up, our lips meet, 2 quick pecks then 3rd time was full lips on together with his tongue pushing through my lips.

I immediately kiss him back, french kiss style, his big hand went to the back of my head holding me into the kiss.

Josh stood us up as we kiss and we both started taking each others clothes off. Josh stopped when he had me down to lingerie and heels and helped me get him totally naked.

I grab his already hard cock between us and stroke it. His hands slide around my waist and down to my pantied covered ass rubbing it. I moan in our kiss.

Josh stops our kiss and grabs my hand leading us to the sofa. He sits down on it, pats his thighs looking up at me.

I straddle his legs sitting on his knees, we kiss again, I stroke his cock again. His hands on my ass again.

Josh pulled the back of my panties down and I raised up some for him to get them far enough to bare my ass.

Josh stops our kiss and wets his finger with his spit. I tense up as i feel it pushing at my hole, then into me.

"Of my god," I moan as he pushed it farther into me and wiggles it. "Oh wow," I moan and started humping my ass up and down on it.

"I see that you like my finger in you, yea just work that sexy ass," he says.

His cock was leaking a lot of precum now as I stroked it.

"Josh, please fuck me," I say. "I want to feel your big black cock deep inside my sissy ass, please," I beg him.

Josh has me sit up on my knees above him and slides his body down between my legs until his big cock was behind me. I then reach behind me grabbing his big cock and holding it at my hole wiggling around working his precum in my crack and down his cock shaft.

I finally hold its big head at my hole and slowly push and wiggle my ass down on it. "Oh my fucking god Josh your black cock is so big and so deep inside me," I cry out when I had all 10" of it deep inside me.

I sit on him just wiggling my ass around on his cock.

"Lean down here bitch and kiss me," Josh tells me.

"Bitch? I love being your bitch," I say as our lips meet.

As we kiss we start humping our bodies together as I feel his big cock sliding slowly in and out of my tight ass. I start moaning in our kiss.

Josh pulled out of our kiss. "Do you like my big black cock fucking your little bitch ass?" Josh asks me.

"Oh fuck yes Josh, yes fuck me baby, shoot your big load deep inside my sissy bitch ass!" I cry out.

I now have sat up and was bouncing my ass up and down on his cock.

"Thats it Brad ride my big cock!" He yells.

And right then Lisa screams, "Omg what the fuck Brad, stop riding his cock right now!" She yelled.

"No way Lisa, oh god Josh im going to cum, please cum with me!" I scream.

Josh grabbed my hips, slams all 10" deep inside me and holds his big cock in. I feel his cock jerking and throbbing inside me as he cums.

Both of us screaming out as I shoot my load into my panties.

Lisa screams and leaves again.