And That's How It Was

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the beginning of a very satisfying sexual relationship.

The sex progressed quickly, driven by my desire for Coop, and by his long repressed fantasizing about having sex with me. Coop was finally able to indulge and fulfill an old fetish of his. Despite my earlier brief affair with Michael, Coop still saw me as relatively inexperienced, someone sexually ripening emotionally and physically into a woman, a sexual being, someone he could love, train and teach.

We were both constantly at each other, we couldn't seem to get enough sex. You would have thought that because Coop was sixteen, seventeen years older than me that he would be more circumspect and cautious, but he wasn't, and I loved his impulsiveness. He'd drop what he was doing when the lust came over him and come looking for me, wanting to, needing to fuck. We'd do it anytime, anywhere we could. His house, our house, sometimes ignoring good sense and the danger of what we were doing, we'd even do it in my room with my parents elsewhere in the house. The sex was fantastic.

It frightened me to think of what my Daddy would do if he ever discovered Coop, his good friend Coop was fucking his baby girl under his own roof. The threat of discovery only served to increase Coop's desire and the more sexually aroused and determined Coop seemed to become, and the more likely he was to fuck me, often without protection. On those rare occasions when we could not have sex, he would take particular enjoyment in jerking himself to orgasm, cumming on me and then massaging it on my body as I masturbated for him. I know it sounds crude, but sometimes we were like dogs fucking, the experienced alpha dog with the young, untested bitch, both needing only to fulfill that most primal of animal instincts.

I remember once when Coop was going to drive me to my regular checkup with Dr. Jefferson, my Orthopedist. We got into his truck and as he turned onto the highway heading toward town he reached over and began caressing my thigh. Coop opened my legs and let his hand ease up my thigh, and effortlessly inch his finger under the elastic of my panties and began to rub my clit.

I closed my eyes, forgetting for a moment where we were and what he was doing.

"Coop, I have to get to my appointment," I said anxiously.

"Don't worry, you'll get there on time," he replied.

"But . . . but we can't do this now, Dr. Jefferson will know," I protested with another reason why this was not a good time.

He only looked at me and smiled, his eyes twinkling with playful lust.

I sat there quietly as he drove, and let him play. Every so often a soft moan would escape from between my lips.

"Oh Coop, we can't," I began as Coop turned off the highway onto a narrow dirt road. After driving for perhaps another ½ mile he pulled to the side of the road into a place that was secluded and sheltered from view. He took my arm and pulled me over onto his lap so that my legs were spread, with one leg on each side of him. Coop hiked up my skirt and literally tore my panties off before he forcefully pushed his swelling cock up inside me.

"Oh my god Coop. . .I'm not ready . . ."

"Ride me, Bethy . . . ride me," is all he said as he raised my t-shirt up over my naked breasts. In my excitement, covering the lower portion of my breasts my areolas were dark and wide. My nipples had become long, hard and sensitive in their arousal. He licked his tongue across my hard erect nipple sending shivers racing down my stomach to my clit before he finally sucked the nipple into his mouth.

Coop was huge, even when his cock was soft it was long and thick, but in his aroused condition, he was monstrous. Once he was inside me I could feel the thick ropy vein that ran up and down the length of his cock. Feeling him inside me, I could see him smile and groan with pleasure when I nestled my weight in his lap, my breasts rubbing against his chest. I moaned as his cock pulsed inside me encouraging my body to stretch around it, trying to accommodate his girth. Coop groaned long and deep as he stroked in and out and I could feel every inch of his big, hard cock as my pussy muscles instinctively squeezed and released around his cock. I felt my legs begin to quiver as my orgasm built. I knew I was about to cum, but was trying to wait for him until the moment he gently bit my nipple sending hot sizzling waves through me, forcing me to explode.

I sat in his lap enjoying the aftermath of my orgasm, and Coop began to thrust with increasing depth and speed. "Oh, my god Beth, your pussy's so tight" he mumbled. He was ready to cum, I could see it in his face, feel it in the way his body had tensed. With my arms around his neck, he started thrusting upward into me and I trembled when he began spraying cum inside me, filling my pussy with each hard thrust as my pussy milked his dick until it was drained.

When we had finished, I raised myself off his softening cock, and sitting beside him in the passenger seat leaned over and cleaned him with my mouth. Adjusting my clothing as he drove, we proceeded on to my appointment. Because he had ripped my panties away, I was left bare-assed. When I entered the doctor's office and sat in the chair in the waiting room, I could feel Coop's cum seeping from my pussy and slowly accumulating between my inner thighs and momentarily thought . . . "What will Dr. Jefferson think?"

**

I think our relationship went well during that year or so before I moved away. Sexually it was an experience that I will never forget, with Coop always providing the comfort, strength and security that I needed at that time. I would always be grateful to Coop for his belief in me and what I could accomplish. I sincerely believe that it was because of Coop's attention and desire to help me recover the use of my legs that I experienced such a steady improvement and eventual recovery.

Everything seemed to be going fine until I told him that I was thinking of moving away. Though he didn't say anything to discourage me, I could tell, Coop was not thrilled about my decision. I had always been able to talk to Coop about anything, but gradually he became overly intrusive and a little scary at times. Despite our friendship and what I had thought of as a "no strings" relationship, Coop became more demanding of my time; sexually and otherwise. Spurred on by his repressed anger with me, he became possessive, dominating, and self-focused on his own pleasure and desires. In the past, Coop had been such a warm caring person, that I was surprised when he began acted out of character in such a dramatic way.

Things and emotions sort of came to a head very early one morning after my parents had left for work., Unexpectedly Coop had stopped by after a night out with his friends playing poker or whatever they did when they were together.

"Fix me something to eat, Bethy . . . maybe I'll feel better," he said his words slurring.

"You know Coop, I don't have to . . ." I began before being cut off.

"Damn it Beth, just do it . . . would you please just do it?" He said as he abruptly closed the door to the downstairs bathroom.

I could hear the water running as he showered . . . as if he lived here.

Fifteen minutes later, I stood with my back to the kitchen door putting his breakfast on the table, when he came up and hugged me from behind.

"Thanks baby. Damn Beth, you smell good," he said after inhaling deeply and nuzzling my neck.

Coop was naked, and I could feel his cock getting hard and pressing against the small of my back, only the fabric of my robe separated us. I felt him lift my bathrobe, and shift a little so that his cock was snug between my ass cheeks. His breathing was heavy and labored as he pulled down my panties and pressed up against me maneuvering his cock between my legs, his helmeted cockhead rubbing against my pussy with each thrust.

His hold on my hips tightened and he started thrusting harder. I slipped my hand down between my legs and was surprised at how wet I was. He seemed angry, and as he fucked into me, I put my fingers around his cock trying to keep him from going deep.

"Coop. . . Coop, stop . . . stop, I begged. You're hurting me, please."

The friction of his cock enveloped by my fingers unintentionally excited him more, making him plow into me even deeper, harder.

"Move your god damn hand!" He growled as he pulled my hand away.

We struggled for a brief moment more until I relented. As Coop fucked me, he groaned as if in pain and began to talk, perhaps more to himself than to me.

"I wanted to fuck you for a long time before you finally let me. I knew it would be good between us." He said.

Coop paused and pulled his cock out of me.

"Everything's changing now, and there's nothing I can do to stop it."

"I know you like sex. Like a little slut you can't go too long without a hard dick up your pussy, can you Bethy?"

"Coop, please . . . it's not like that," I tried to tell him, tears brimming in my eyes.

"Whoever you been seeing, you've been letting him fuck you, haven't you? Does he fuck you better than me? Does he?" He demanded to know.

"You think I'm too old to fuck you the way you want Bethy?"

Before I could respond, he pushed his hard knob into me again, forcing my pussy lips to open for him, sucking him into my wet, tight warmth.

I could feel my body involuntarily tighten around his hard cock, and as he stroked into me I began to shake. Despite my efforts not to, I found myself cumming hard on his impaling cock. I don't know quite how to describe that orgasm, but it washed over me, making my knees buckle with its intensity.

I felt myself drop forward, to the floor onto my hands and knees. Coop grabbed me by my hips and shoved into me again. Even though I was very wet and my pussy hungry, he was so big I felt as if I would split as his cock filled me.

Coop, fucking me from behind, reached around me and pulled me over onto my side. With one arm around my chest and the other holding my hips tightly against his groin we lay curled on the floor screwing and gyrating like animals driven by instinctive sexual need, until he suddenly began to shoot cum inside me.

"Oh Coop. . . yes . . . yes, that's what I want," I said breathlessly.

"Get on top of me," he said; slowly, carefully, I straddled him. My slender legs on each side of his hips, I could see his cock nestled lengthwise between my pink, puffy pussy lips. I pressed down and began to slide my wet pussy along its length, forward and backward. With each slide the bulbous tip of his cockhead would rub against my clit. After a few minutes, he rolled me onto my back. Coop stretched out on top of me, his cock touching the entrance to my pussy and pushed it inside me. I could feel my pussy as it began to open for him and I watched as the full length and girth of his cock easily disappeared into my warm velvety sheath.

He fucked me in this position for several minutes, before he again let me roll him onto his back and with his eyes closed let me ride him . . . use him until I came again. I slumped forward onto his chest, my juices and his spent cum leaking out and pooling around the base of his cock. We kissed and held each other for a long time.

Coop eventually reconciled himself to the fact that I would be leaving, and we continued to have sex, hard, nasty wet sex many more times before I drove away to my new life. Nothing will ever match the need and lust of that morning in the kitchen.

**

I must admit that I was surprised to hear that within six months of my leaving, Coop had married the blonde woman with the red sports car. I was happy for him.

Once I got settled in my new city and apartment, I found a job, enrolled at college, met a nice man and married him. I was very happy with my life and with my new husband, but I missed and secretly yearned for Coop. Barely a year into my marriage, I went back home for a visit . . . without my husband. At the first sight of Coop, those old feelings came flooding back. Coop was still as attractive and desirable as I remembered him, and as I soon discovered, he was still quite capable of eating my pussy and making me cum better and harder than anyone I'd ever been with before, including my husband.

**

My dreams are filled with images of me crawling naked between his legs, listening to him moan with pleasure, sucking him to hardness; being rewarded with the sensation of him becoming big and hard in my mouth, and the warm, sweet/salty taste of Coop feeding me.

Despite marriages to other people and living in different cities we were still drawn to each other. Its been almost two years since my marriage, and now pregnant with my first baby I still think of Coop constantly and enjoy pleasing him when we're together.

I know I should be ashamed . . . but I'm not.

Coop was here on a short business trip a week ago. We met at his hotel for "lunch", and as I lay under him I began to cry when an intense orgasm flooded through me. Coop possessively covered me, thrusting toward his own orgasmic release, and with silent tears trailing down my cheeks, I marveled at the feel of him pushing up inside my ripening belly, his cock swelling and exploding deep, deep inside me spewing his hot cum, drenching the walls of my pussy where my husband's baby grew.

**

Several years have gone by since our first meeting and as each year passes I continue to look forward to being with him. Time passes and things change, but seemingly not for Coop and me.

During one of my visits, as Coop and I lay together after lovemaking, I lovingly stroked him, feeling his warmth and strength in my hand, taking pleasure in the sound of his slow, soft breathing. I can feel the subtle throbbing between my legs and not surprising to me, the notion that even when Coop is an old man I will still want to suck his cock and make him cum for me.

That's how it was and still is with Cooper Reynolds.

12