And Then There Were Three

Story Info
My first encounter with my lesbian neighbors.
6.9k words
4.16
22.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To think that I would have lived every man's dream of having sex with two long time lesbians, is almost too much to believe.

After all, my wife, Margaret, and I, have known this couple for a very long time, and we have shared hot tub nights for the past five years. And no, I've never had reason to believe that my wife had a thing for girls; it was all just clean, friendly get togethers. It wasn't until a year after Margaret's sudden passing, that my adventure with the two ladies would come to pass.

Gerta and Lisa, a couple who have lived together for about 35 years, have been best friends of ours since they moved in just across the street from us. Both of them nurses, they work at the same hospital as my wife had. We established a monthly get together that involved dinner for the four of us, followed by an evening in a backyard spa. One month we would host, and the next month, they did. Each couple would bring along their swimwear, flip flops and a bathrobe to change into after dinner, and then after the evening was done, most often we would run across the street back home carrying our street clothes. There was no shortage of alcohol shared as well, making the trip back home late in the night, an interesting one.

When we first met, I found Lisa to be very sexually appealing, with her lovely round bottom, and long brunette hair which was either in a long pony tail or put up in a bun. Whereas her partner, Gerta had always given off an aura of standoffishness, and looked quite masculine in her demeanor and dress. Lisa has always been the flirty type with me, whereas Gerta seemed to be drawn much more to Margaret.

Unfortunately, just over fifteen months ago, Marg passed away suddenly, from a heart attack, right here in our home. This caused me to become more reclusive, despite attempts by our only daughter, Sylvia, to match me up with dates with a few women my age. Gerta and Lisa did so much for me during my time of mourning, from delivering home cooked meals, to me coming home to find my unkempt lawn freshly mown by Lisa. The two of them seemed to miss Marg as much as I do.

The only thing that I have continued doing socially since Margaret's death, is to keep our monthly get togethers, at their home or mine. The women have always been so easy to talk to, and have shared many laughs along with a few good cries, relishing our good times together.

I guess the turning point in our relationship was when we were going through our third bottle of wine in the spa last month. I happened to say something that changed our path, without even knowing it. Although we had spoken often about personal affairs, I said to them, "You know, we've been neighbors for so long, but I don't think I ever heard you say how you two met."

Gerta, the taller, more serious one, spoke up quickly, while Lisa just cuddled into her wife in the corner seat of the hot tub. Gerta began their story with, "Oh, yes, well the interesting thing is that I met Lisa when I was a teaching nurse, during the first year of her nursing program."

"She really caught my eye, and when it came time for her first clinicals, I had made sure to have her assigned to me in pediatrics that year. She was but twenty years old, and I was twenty-nine. And, one nightshift, things were very quiet on the floor, so we found an empty linen closet. That was when Lisa became my very good girl for the first time."

Lisa added, "Wow, that was thirty-five years ago!" Lisa had already wrapped her arms around her wife while Gerta regaled their story, Lisa's face barely above water, nuzzled into the side of Gerta's breast.

Gerta kissed Lisa on the top of the head, and I said, "That is a great story, ladies. How lucky you two are to have each other for so long."

Lisa asked, "How long was it for you and Margaret, Robert?"

I paused to do the math. "Well, if I'm fifty-eight, it would have been forty years together for us next year. But, we had a great run."

Lisa held her glass up and said, "To our best friend, Margaret." We all lifted our drinks up and sipped in her honor.

The next question would be the changing moment in our relationship. I said to them, "Did the two of you always know you only wanted to be with women?" This wasn't a question that was rude, as the four of us had covered many personal topics over the years.

Gerta spoke up. "Well, I've always known that I only like women, but Lisa has enjoyed her share of penises over the years." Maybe the alcohol had loosened Gerta's lips, but Lisa didn't seem to mind at all. The look on my face must have told them that this fact was quite a surprise for me.

"You see," Gerta went on, "I've had no interest in having a male put his dick inside me, at all. I find male genitals quite disgusting to look at, but Lisa had been with boys before me, and she does enjoy it occasionally. We've always shared those events together, in our bedroom, but because I have a dominant personality, the men we've chosen have been willing to both give to her, and receive from me, if you know what I mean." My face unintentionally contorted at her comment, and Lisa giggled a little at my consternation.

Gerta clarified with, "Robert, I like to use a strapon. I assume you know what that is."

I nodded. "Oh, okay. I get it. I'm sorry if I got too personal."

"Not at all," she retorted, "The men we've shared were mostly gay or bisexual, and they weren't so masculine that they wouldn't give up that masculinity for some fun time. A few of them have said that they found the relinquishing of their manhood for a time, to be quite freeing."

Lisa chimed in with, "Yes. Remember Jamie? She was the transsexual with the perfect boobs. But, her penis didn't work very well that night, did it? But, she was so much fun though." The two giggled at their recollection of that night.

I sat quietly, realizing I was getting an education right there in their backyard.

Gerta went on, "You see, Robert, I am quite adverse to hair, and hairy people are a big turn off for me. Even Lisa has been lasered clean since we first met." Gerta noticed me taking a peek at her underarms, which have always been noticeably unshaven. "I know that sounds odd to you, but because I am so dominant, I find my own body hair very erotic, as does Lisa. I guess I want to be the one who is in control all the time. So, all of our lovers over the years have always been clean shaven."

Our conversation moved on to a few other topics as the night waned, before it was time for me to go home. I thanked them both for their hospitality, and mentioned how the two of them have been such a positive thing in my life. We hugged good night, and I made my way across the street.

I had a few weeks to think about the conversation we had over drinks that night. I had a wild idea enter my head, and I couldn't get it out. All of our married life, Margaret was very conservative sexually. We would never dare to suggest sharing our bed with either a man or a woman. And, even though I had seen other men in the showers at work who had shaven around their genitals, Margaret would not have entertained that thought, even though I thought it looked very interesting. Margaret had always shaved her body hair regularly, except for her pussy. Despite my pleas, she didn't entertain the idea of shaving her pubes until a few years ago. Since then, I have really loved going down on her smooth shaven pussy. Around the same time, she stopped giving me head, which she used to do with enthusiasm, but her libido had increased so much around that time, I was fine with getting sex as often as I did.

Even though I did fantasize about Lisa, I would never have told Margaret, as she would have found that repugnant. And here I was, a single male who was free to try things on my own. So, I made a decision that I knew Marg would never approve of. The day before our next hot tub dinner date, I went across town to Sunset Spa, and requested a full body waxing. I knew it was crazy, and that maybe nothing would ever come of it, but I did it anyway.

I must stop my story to say GOD DAMN, that waxing hurts! Tearing off hairs on my thighs, and chest, and then my nuts, with a thick paste of wax is crazy! But, when I stood up to get dressed, along with the tingling pain left over from the procedure, I felt a breeze where I never had before, just walking through the room.

When I got home, I shed my clothes and applied some cream to the sorer places. I checked myself in the mirror and found that the only hair I had left were eyebrows and my flattop hair cut. Although my own body is reasonably fit, I looked as though I were ready to enter a body building competition, my pecs and abs looked more masculine, not being hidden by the mask of body hair. Everything felt so soft, and as I turned from one side to the other to see what I looked like from different angles, I noticed my cock begin to harden. This really did feel freeing, at least at this point. I was nervous about what it might mean to be as free as Gerta had suggested.

The next night, the ladies arrived, and I served up a stir fry, with the meat in a separate server for Lisa and I, knowing that Gerta would only eat the rice, vegetables, and legumes. The first bottle of wine popped open and our chatter was just the same as at any other time. After we gathered up the dishes and got the dishwasher running, the girls stepped into one of the spare bedrooms to change for our spa ritual. I went into my room and found a bathing suit less baggy than the long shorts I normally wear. I found a slightly more form fitting, but not overly snug, bathing suit and put it on.

I brought drinks out to the table next to the spa and then went back inside to set up some background music set to low volume. When I came outside, the two girls were settled in the tub already, sipping from their plastic wine goblets. I felt the breezy coolness as I stepped towards them. Lisa was first to notice, and her eyes followed my body from head to toe.

I chatted all the while, trying not to make anything more of my decision to show them my willingness to come to their terms. The night went on uneventfully, at least until I stepped out when the phone in the house rang. After I answered and dealt with the unwanted salesperson, I crept to my bedroom window, where the hot tub and my guests lay beneath.

They were talking quietly, Gerta in mid-sentence, "... but it's up to you, my love. You know I will entertain him if he understands the rules."

Lisa responded, "Well, I don't know why he would do that unless he wanted to send us a message."

I could see Gerta's hand slip beneath the surface of the water and into the gusset of the bathing suit of her wife. "Oh, my. My little one has become very aroused. I think you like his advances." Lisa's eyes closed as she enjoyed Gerta's foreplay.

Gerta leaned in and whispered to Lisa, "It's up to you, but he needs to know what he's getting into." She removed her hand from inside her wife's bikini bottoms and sat back. I took advantage of the lull and slipped quietly back to the patio door.

"I'm sorry, ladies. Another unsolicited call. I put the answering machine on, so we won't be bothered anymore tonight." I stepped back into the spa and took my drink from the side table.

I don't know if either woman could hear my heart pounding, but I stayed low so the beating of my chest didn't give me away. Our banter ensued, and another bottle of wine emptied itself before us. Gerta reached for it and said, " I need to use the ladies' room, Robert. Can I bring out another bottle from your fridge?"

"Yes, please, Gerta. Unless you two have had enough." Gerta stepped out, and disappeared into the house. Lisa slipped across to beside me.

"Robert, I have to ask you something, okay?"

"Sure, Lisa, anything."

"We noticed that you've trimmed your body hair. Did you do that for us?"

My heart pounded so hard, I thought I might keel over right then. "Well, I thought about what Gerta said about freeing myself, and, yes, I did that yesterday."

She leaned in, "Did you shave everything." Lisa worked to hide the smile that started before she even thought about it.

"Yes, everywhere."

"Robert, if Gerta decides to proceed further, then there are a few things that you need to know, so there are no surprises." I listened intently. "First, you must never touch her with your penis. Don't lean it into her, and do not ask her to do anything to it for you."

I responded, " I understand."

"Further, Gerta must always be in control of whatever happens. Next, she does enjoy using toys on our male guests. Is that a deal breaker for you?" Before I could answer, she added, "She does get off finding ways to make you feel less than a man at times. She even likes to do that with me too, but it's just her kink. It is just a thing in our bedroom. She never brings her kink out of the bedroom, so she would never embarrass you in front of anyone else. Finally, it will be intense, if you are up for that. But, if we do go forward, and you have a problem with anything that is going on in the bedroom, we have a safe word. If you use that word, then all play ends immediately. If you hear one of us use the word, then you must stop doing whatever you are. Is that okay?"

Lisa and I both looked down at the head of my fully aroused penis as it poked between my bathing suit and my belly, I adjusted myself to move it back where it belonged. My lesbian neighbor then slipped her hand over my bathing suit and ran her fingers over my hardness. She smiled and said, "I'll take that as a yes?"

"Oh, God, Lisa. I don't know what has gotten into me. Yes. But, what is the safe word?"

"Don't worry about that right now, Robert. I will let Gerta know." She shuffled back to the opposite corner of the spa, just in time for Gerta to open the patio door, waving the next bottle of bubbly. The two women and I drank the rest of that bottle before retiring for the night, with no further discussion regarding the three of us getting together. I trusted that Lisa reported back to Gerta that I had been advised of the rules.

As I tidied up, my stomach was in knots. Gerta, while being very engaging in the backyard, seems like she is extreme in the bedroom, what with all the rules laid out. I really wondered what I was getting myself into.

The next afternoon my phone rang. When I answered, Lisa advised me that Gerta has agreed that I could visit them in their bedroom at seven o'clock, sharp. She asked if I was interested in attending. I told her I was and Lisa told me that the safe word tonight would be pineapple. She also said that there would be a pineapple on top of the dresser as a reminder. The call was very matter-of-fact and it ended in the same way.

I stood at my door for the last few minutes prior to seven o'clock, waiting for the precise time to make my arrival. Lisa greeted me at the door, wearing a pink baby doll flannel nightgown. The dark brown nipples of her luscious B cups, pressed against the filmy material as I stared up and down her sweet, sexy body. Lisa's ponytail bobbed as she led me to their bedroom, her bell-shaped curves enticing me. There was a small table near the closed bedroom door and Lisa advised me to remove all of my clothing and set it on the table.

While I removed my last article of clothing, I noticed that Lisa had removed her only clothing, and she set her nightgown atop my pile of clothes. She stood still, allowing me to cast my eyes over her curvy body. Her just-five-foot frame presents slender calves, but heavier, wide hips. I have long admired the firm roundness of her ass, and although it was hidden from me, the breadth of her hips told me Lisa's ass would not disappoint.

Lisa's ebony nipples were very small, with barely half-inch areolas from which they poked. I caught her staring at my manhood, which became more erect in response. My heartbeat throbbed within, not knowing what lay in wait for me in their bedroom.

Once naked, Lisa opened the door, leading me inside. When she stepped in, I couldn't help but to have a long look at her generous ass. I wanted to take hold of each sensuous globe as she walked in front. Lisa allowed me past, and closed the door behind us, while I looked about. At the foot of their bed stood Gerta facing me solemnly, wearing only white cotton bikini bottoms, which displayed the form of her vulva; the volume of her pubes removing any chance of seeing a cameltoe, as the thin fabric disappeared between her thighs. Her bush protruded from the elastic where her thighs met. My gaze moved upward, first to her dark brown eyes allowing me to take in her dominant presence.

Gerta's tits, much larger than her wife, probably DD cup, hung low on her abdomen,

and very large areolas bore massive, distended nipples. The flat-topped peaks hung straight down, nearly to her belly button.

The room glowed from its candle-lit ambiance, flickering yellowish light through the room. There bed was a four-poster style, each post extending about twenty inches above the bed, and bore mushroom-headed tips, like wooden carved phalluses. There were numerous pictures along the wall over the head of the bed; mostly of women, but a few of men, all of which were just head shots. Being quite dark, I assumed that the girls have a large family whose pictures were important to display in their room. As I looked back, Gerta's hand beckoned me to her.

I began to say, "Hello," I was shushed.

"I will tell you when I want you to speak. Do you know the safe word?"

I nodded.

"Tell me what it is."

"Pineapple," I responded, feeling so vulnerable staring at Gerta eye to eye.

"Very good. Now, why have you come here?"

I hesitated. Then I decided to be coy, saying, "You invited me here."

"Yes I did. And what have you come here to do?"

"I've come to be intimate with your wife, if you will allow it."

She bantered back, "Don't you mean that you've come to fuck Lisa?"

I sensed a trap and was careful at my wording. "If that is what she wants, yes, I would like that very much."

"And what are you prepared to do to for me so that I allow you to fuck my lovely wife?"

"Um," I stuttered, "I, ah, what would you like me to do?"

"Well," Gerta suggested, "Your lovely wife, Margaret, shared with us that you are very good at oral sex. Would you be willing to attempt to please me in that way?"

I nodded, following that with a "Yes. I would like to do that for you."

"Then, get on your knees." I looked at the floor and settled on my knees, her snug white panties in my face. I looked up at her.

"Well?" she asked, seeming perturbed.

I lifted both hands to the hips of her waistband, and slowly slid them off, and as they made their way along her thighs, I released them to the floor. Her furry reddish pubic hairs hid entirely, any signs of her vaginal folds beneath. Gerta's heady aroma wafted at me, and I peered to my right to see Lisa watching my every move.

My thumbs worked through Gerta's dense bush and found the pliable outer lips of her sex. I parted the soft, pink petals, and my eyes grew wide as I found out that Gerta's clitoris was much larger than any other that I had seen before.

"Margaret told us that you are a very good pussy licker. I hope she was right."

That was all the encouragement I needed to push my face into the curly mass, my tongue extended to find the slippery folds within. Gerta's musky scent was intense, almost sour, and I longed to savor her most pungent flavor.

"Look up at me," she directed. My head craned back in compliance and my tongue found the warm slimy folds buried deep within her pubes. I licked long, upward strokes as my eyes stayed on hers.

"I do so like looking down at someone licking me. Is this how you liked having Margaret service you? From below your wretched hardness? Looking up into your eyes, as you are into mine, now?"

12