And Time and Time and Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night it was a mix of big band, and bebop jazz. I kept it low. I hated loud music.

"Dance?" I asked her. She smiled and walked over to me. We moved around the big, worn porch floor easily. There was never anything urgent with us. Her hand was warm in mine.

I kissed her.

"John," she said softly. She stepped up on her toes and kissed me back. Her arms were around my middle.

"Oh, my," she breathed. It sounded like an exclamation of relief, tinged with remorse. I looked at her as we stepped around in our dance. It was startling to think that the woman in my arms, dancing to 50 year old music on the porch, surrounded by pulsating green stars that swam around us - it was hard to believe she was my little sister grown and changed so much.

We kissed again. I held her shoulders and she stepped close, pressing in tight. Her breasts were crushed against me.

The music didn't hide the sounds of our kisses. We pulled back and removed bits of clothing. My shirt hit the floor and her tank top landed in the chair. Her breasts were large and full. They didn't have the impossible pertness of a teenager, but they were more alluring to my adult mind. Her body was still as fit as ever. Not as sharply lean as from years ago, but smooth and tight. More curves. Her hair, long and straight, framed her naked shoulders and a few stray locks of it grazed the full tops of her breasts.

My hand took hers. We went to the couch by the lake-side of the porch. It slid out flat and we lay down together.

We wiggled out of our shorts. I pulled her small, red, cotton panties down. Her bush was a neat puff of pale brown hairs. Her legs were toned and tan. I ran a hand down her belly and over her cunt. She turned her head to the side and clenched her fists.

I put a finger inside her. She was wet. I kissed her neck and breasts. Moans of deep release came from her mouth. She was a perfect, sensual, young woman. A confident, voluptuous, sexier version of that girl she was more than a decade ago.

I pulled off my underwear and lay next to her again. Or bodies clung to each other as we kissed deeply.

Soft, needful singing played on the radio. Rain settled over the lake, splashing the overhang of the porch, but never touching the screen.

We fucked carefully in the sun. Linda cupped her breasts and squeezed them, moaning. My cock ran in and out along her bare pussy lips. Her pigtails loosened, letting her hair free in curly locks.

She began to breathe oddly. Deep breaths through the nose. Her teeth clamped tightly and her back arched, making her breasts nearly flatten and her ribs expand.

Her hands pulled me down as I fucked her harder. She was locked around me. Her arms around my back pulled my head next to hers, whispers filling my ear. Her legs wrapped around my waist, drawing me deeper into her tight, hot cunt. Her body relaxed a bit and then I came.

I lay on top of her, trying to catch my breath. She breathed heavy against my neck. The sun was lower. The heat was still intense.

I woke up and it was still raining. Linda was sitting up on the futon. Her back was immersed in shadow.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"3:30." Her voice was quiet and soft. She stared into the lake. Thunder grumbled around us. Miles Davis was playing, slowly turning the night and making me want to do something great.

I reached for her. My fingers closed around a warm arm. She dropped smoothly back. Her bare body smothered into mine.

"I'm a horrible mother."

"What?"

"What kind of mother does this?" She sounded so calm. She'd been sitting there a long time thinking about it.

"You're a wonderful mother. Liz adores you."

"How can I be? You're my brother."

"This isn't the first time." I opened my arms as she turned to face me. So amazing.

"We were kids."

"No we weren't."

"Close enough."

"Do you feel this good with anyone else?"

"No." Barely a whisper in the dark.

"Me either. I want you. We didn't plan it. It happened. We're not maniacs." I kissed her forehead. Her eyes closed. Her head pressed lightly against my lips.

"You're a perfectly wonderful mother."

"I feel bad."

"Wonderful," I repeated. I kissed her softly. She looked at me and her mouth opened just a little. She wet her lips before speaking.

"I just want to stay here forever."

I pushed my dick into her burning cunt.

"We'll try." The rain washed the lake of the thick August heat. Billie Holliday was asking how much he cared.

The sun was drifting. I sat on the raft with my sister in my lap. Her legs were wrapped around my middle as she straddled my body. Her head rested on my shoulder. Her hair was undone and draped her shoulders in damp tangles. My hands held her tight ass. My fingers touched her. Her arms were hot around my body and her fingers laced together against my back.

The raft rocked pleasantly, placid in the evening light - alone in the water and silence.

Author's note: Thank you for taking the time to read this. As always, if you have the time, please vote for the story, and if you would like to, I welcome any feedback on this or any of my stories. Thank you again for your time.

12