And You Thought Katrina Was a Flood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls were trying to see just how big by placing their hands, one on top of the other, circling his cock. Once their four hands were placed a good three inches of Del's cock was still visible. The wives were impressed to say the least.

While I was more into watching this activity, my friend Sal was more into his own. He had disrobed Clare to reveal a taut body with very little fat, thin but enough cushion in the hips and tits. Clare's tits were probably a B with eraser size nipples that were hard and protruding. Sal made a beeline for Clare's pussy and inserted his tongue deeply into her slit, a move she enjoyed based on her verbal response. I in turn feasted on her small tits, making sure that those glorious nipples were sucked to the max.

Brenda and Louise meanwhile had gotten on the floor in the doggie position with Del behind them, deftly holding his big cock and preparing to do a little poking. He inserted his cock into Brenda for several stabs and then into Louise for the same. Del alternated between our wives, getting them worked up and antsy for more.

Sal had done a splendid job on Clare's pussy with his tongue and had her large clit protruding outward. He had also lubricated her ass with saliva and she appeared ready for action. Sal lay on the ground and Clare mounted him and quickly his hard cock was lost in her cunt. Clare looked behind her and told me to get on board which I eagerly did. Placing my cock to her ass, I drove it in, surprised that no major resistance was met. Clare certainly had no capacity issues with either hole.

Del was working our wives hard; he would pound one for a couple of minutes and then the other. When one wife wasn't getting reamed she would cup and play with Del's giant ball sack. He was fast approaching his release so he asked which one wanted it; both our wives piped in that both wanted it in the face.

Del was at the end so when he withdrew from Louise, she and Brenda scooted around to be in Del's line of fire. After a few hand strokes, Del let loose a torrent of cum sauce over their faces hitting both Louise and Brenda in the forehead and hairlines and then some dollops on their nose and cheek.

Sal and I were observing the explosion and were close to ours and we continued to double team Clare, who was having a vocal orgasm of her own. I could feel the end for me, so I shot my load deep into her ass; moments later I sensed that Sal had released his in her pussy. We both pulled out at the same time, both holes flowing with cum and juices commingling on the carpet below.

It took a while for everyone to get their breath under control, but when we did we had several more drinks and more conversation. We decided to hook up tomorrow for dinner and then head to our "engagement" a term the wives look puzzled about and us men were mum on. We decided to call it a night and Del and Clare returned to their room, while we crashed in our suite.

We all slept till about mid morning and had a leisurely brunch at the hotel. We then decided to get a little exercise in and headed for the French Quarter where we did a slow paced stroll thru the narrow streets. Occasionally the girls wanted to look in a store and us guys would wait outside and observe the people. Mardi certainly brought people in to this city from every spectrum. We watched one young couple get pretty graphic on a balcony just above us. The guy had just lifted this young woman's skirt and was going to town doggie, with the beads around her neck dancing all over the place with the pounding.

Some of the bars were starting to get crowds, so we thought it best to start heading back toward the hotel, rather than get caught in the masses later on. Sal and I did not want to spoil the evening by just partying on the streets.

Clare had left a message when we returned to the room, saying she was at the pool; both the wives thought that was grand and quickly changed into their suits and went to join her.

Sal and I called Nola's again to confirm for tonight, they in turn told us they expected a huge turnout based on the posting they had made on our behalf. We also told them of another couple joining us that would not be a problem was the reply. So we were set.

We met Clare and Del in the lobby dressed to the nine's, we had reservations at GW Fins, a superb dining establishment in the Quarter. We were dining early so we would have time to change to less formal attire for our evening entertainment, which the women were now being inquisitive about.

The meal was exquisite at the restaurant and we all rated it as one of the best food experiences we ever had. Del and Clare had eaten there before, for us it was a first, definitely not a last.

Once we were back at the hotel and changed, the girl's night was beginning. We went downstairs to be picked up in a limo, which enlisted wow's from the women. We drove to our destination with a scenic bypass and observed some of the Gras festivities. Once we hit the street we were to be on, the driver instructed the wives to have blindfolds placed over their eyes. Brenda for one was intrigued by this kink.

Pulling up in front of a nondescript building, we each assisted our now impaired wives out of the limo and into the building, where we were greeted by our hostess, a very attractive redhead named Claudia. She led us inside to the private room we had specified and had us seat our wives in chairs.

The room was somewhat large with a cordoned off area in the middle that had a few mattresses' positioned together inside. Once settled, Claudia told the wives to remain seated and motioned for us husbands to follow her out which we did. We entered another large room that had about two dozen men inside, naked.

Part of our surprise to the wives was a gangbang. The three of us were going to select some but not all of these guys to do the honors, preferably the fittest. Del, Sal and I started to select the participants; I was using the criteria of physical shape and tool size.

We ended up with nine that we all agreed would fit the bill. The rest reluctantly left, but not before Claudia said they still had a contribution to make and to follow her. We instructed the remaining nine in what we wanted for our wives and that everyone should have a great time. We had a broad mix of men, diverse age group, and a couple blacks.

We had the guys follow us back to the room that contained our wives. When we entered the wives had dutifully remained seated; we told them we were back and to enjoy what was coming. We then had the men go up to our wives and begin to undress them; the wives reciprocated by fondled and rubbing over the slew of naked torso's. Once our wives were naked, they were led to the center mattresses and position with their heads together and their bodies outward and on their knees. The men then all went back and stood to the sides.

Sal, Del and I had also gotten naked and we took a place behind our respective wives. We proceeded to orally work on their pussies and asses. The wives, still blindfolded, were getting aroused and squirming their asses around trying to get more of our tongues in them. When we thought they were thoroughly wet, we got back on our knees and started to doggie fuck our own wives. After a few minutes we rotated so we now behind someone else, in my case it was Clare. We then continued to fuck our current partner. Del was doing Louise and she verbally acknowledged his larger cock with passionate grunts.

We continued this till we had three rotations and we were about to all burst, including the wives. We all blew our nuts into our own spouse and then left the mattress area but told the girls to stay put.

We then selected three of the naked men in the room to plant themselves by each wife. They slowly worked themselves up to a foursome and all the wives ended up airtight. This continued on a rotation as well with each wife getting a new set of cocks to work with. Within each group the men rotated as well, going from mouth to ass and pussy.

The women were built up to frenzy, and orgasms were in a constant state by at least one wife. Sal and I were totally aroused by the animalistic nature of our wives, Del was more at ease, and evidently this was more common with him and Clare.

A number of the men were beginning to stress, they were not able to constrain themselves, and so we in unison gave the green light to wrap it up. With that the men started to spasm and ejaculate into and onto our wives. The girls also were in full release.

The men, when finished slowly left the mattresses and milled about the room, most of them trying to get hard again.

We went to retrieve our wives, and in Sal and my case, we literally had to carry our wives off the mattress due to exhaustion.

A couple of guys entered the room and began to pull the mattresses away and a couple more came in with a plastic kiddie pool and placed that in the middle of the room. More guys and a few ladies came into the room till it was pretty full, but left a walkway from the door.

Our wives were led back to the center and placed in the pool on their haunches, still blindfolded and still looking tired from their recent activity. The door opened again with Claudia, our hostess leading the way; with three step stools being carried in. The stools were placed by the edge of the pool. Then a succession of iced tea pitchers were brought in and handed to a man who stood on each of the stools. Our wives were then asked to remove their blindfolds.

As they did, the pitchers were turned over and our wives were doused in white, sticky chucky juice, man juice, quarts of it. As the wet mess hit the women, covering them, a second pitcher was unloaded, and the women were flooded head to toe, with cum. Brenda was so covered, it was impossible to tell she had black hair. The girls were in a state of shock by the amount of fluid they were pasted with. A big Hoorah was yelled out by the crowd amid much laughter and high fiving.

Sal and I went over to Claudia and gave her big hugs and congrats on the big surprise. She said it was great and for the last five hours they had countless volunteers jacking their loads into the pitchers for this bukkake celebration.

Before leaving we got the girls to take a shower and as we left Nola's we got another big hand from the mass of people, mostly men. Back out in the limo I asked Brenda how her complexion felt now; she smiled back and commented, "I don't think I have been applying it liberally enough. Perhaps this may be the correct dosage"

God I love my wife. Love New Orleans, come party.

12