Andi and The Camera Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reluctantly I stood up and heard the cheers, and felt that familiar rush inside at being the centre of attention. Grinning I went towards the stage and an usher guided me to the steps. Before I really thought about what I was doing I was up there next to Mike, bright lights in my eyes, and a microphone pointing at me. My tummy was doing somersaults but I felt a rising excitement.

"Thank you, thank you! And what's your name, beautiful?"

Mike had nice brown eyes, I noticed. "Andrea."

"Welcome Andrea, and thanks for being a sport." He put his left arm round my shoulders and hugged me to him as he addressed the audience.

"I'm going spend a few minutes finding if young Andrea here ... you are over eighteen aren't you?" he asked me and I just nodded, not wanting to be boring by saying I was eighteen, not over eighteen. "Finding if young Andrea here is suitable for being hypnotised .. "

"You won't be able to hypnotise me," I told him, wanting to spare both of us an embarrassing failure.

"Let me be the judge of that," he smiled back at me. "Its very warm here, under the lights, isn't it?"

"Yes, very," I replied, looking into those lovely brown eyes.

"Yes, Andrea, its very warm, you're feeling warm and relaxed, quite relaxed. Feel the warm glow of the stage lights, how relaxed they make you feel, listening to my voice, feeling relaxed under the warmth of the lights, very relaxed, getting sleepy ..."

It was all rather boring and I tuned out fairly quickly.

The next thing I remember is "Wide awake!" and suddenly raising my head. I'd been asleep standing up.

"Sorry, I think I drifted off, its so warm and relaxing up here!"

It seems that after the break the lights had again dimmed and the stage lit up with me asleep on my feet, and Mike had introduced me again before saying,

"When I wake you Andrea, you will believe everything I tell you and will want to please, to gain my approval; you are desperate for my approval. Anything I say after the word 'silence' you won't be able to hear until I use the word 'hearing' .... so ... Wide awake!"

My head came up and I blinked as if waking.

"So Andrea my dear, you've been telling me quite a bit about your hopes for the future, and you also said there were some things you'd really like to do but haven't told anyone, maybe because you're too embarrassed?"

I looked at him a little horrified and blushed.

"Yes," continued Mike, "Those things. Silence!" Then to the audience apparently he added, "Ok folks lets see what kind of stuff this sweet young thing would like to do ... Hearing!"

... singing audition

Mike continued, "OK, since its just you and me up here, why don't you tell me something you've always wanted to do, but never admitted to anyone, maybe a secret fantasy?" and with that Mike winked very obviously to the audience.

"Weeeell," I started, drawing out the word, "there is something from a couple of years ago?"

"Good girl, now's a great time to let it out, get it off your chest," and Mike's eyes slid down to my scarlet bra showing so clearly through the knitted pink short clingy sweater-dress. "Go on."

"OK, well I was on holiday and at the next hotel along they were having a Talent Show, like 'Hotel's got Talent', you know? So anyway I was gonna go in for it, singing a song? It was cool cos there weren't exactly auditions, you just had to fill in a form and the audition and performance thing were one chance on stage in the evening fairly late. I think they had a panel of judges with buzzers but I reckoned a lot hung on the audience. Anyway, I chickened out, partly cos I didn't have a backing track to sing to, but I expect they could have sorted something if I really wanted. Anyway that night I couldn't help thinking how I might have gone ...?"

I looked up at Mike, and it was obvious to everyone that I wanted his approval to keep going.

"That's very interesting, Andrea, I'm glad your getting this off your chest. And I'm sure you're right, it might have er, very well hung, on the audience, " and Mike grinned to his audience who were totally with him, enjoying the innuendo. "You want to tell me how far do you go in your fantasy? "

"Um, sure, so er, I sign up to sing 'Purple Rain', cos it was popular again, and when its my turn I go up on stage, and the music starts, and I move a little, and start singing, but even in my imagination I know I don't really sing very well, ha ha," looking to Mike for understanding.

"Hm, I see, er how did the audience take it? Did they swallow it? Its good for you to get this off your chest, let it all out," and again Mike glanced at my bra and then theatrically to his own audience.

"Oh not that well, ha ha, I'm really not a singer," I explained, but it was like I was making it up as I talked, trying to please, following Mike's hints, "so to kinda win them back over I concentrated more on dancing, which seemed to improve things?"

"Go on, you should go all the way,"

"Well someone in the audience shouts 'get em off!' and like everyone kinda laughs and more people shout it out?" looking to see how Mike took this, would he approve? He nodded in wise understanding.

"Really? Hm, I can see that going down well, getting lots of approval," and Mike grinned again to his audience, and someone whistled. "And you'd like to uncover your talents? Would you like to show your assets to the audience?" Mike grinning again.

I smiled and nodded, relieved that Mike approved.

"And you've never acted out this fantasy, this desire? ...Yet?"

"Well no, course not! ... not yet?"

"OK , good girl for telling me, its important to release the tension in you which is building to a climax," Mike shared the joke with his audience, "we don't have 'Purple Rain' but we do have my intro music ... so ... SLEEP! When I wake you, the backing track to your song is halfway through, you've stopped singing and are dancing, exactly like in the fantasy you just told. It's important to you to win over the audience and me the deciding judge, you are desperate for our approval. "Silence!" and to the audience, "Ok so if you wanna play along with this, see where it goes, don't give her any encouragement unless she starts to show a little flesh, ok?" then to his crew off-stage, "Start my music and keep it going till I say stop."

Mike's own intro music began, and he said, "Hearing! .... Wide awake!"

And there I was, on stage in front of what seemed a big audience though with the lights shining into my eyes it was difficult to see clearly. My music was still playing but I knew my singing hadn't impressed, not that it was a surprise. I didn't have long before the track ran out so I put a little extra into my dancing. Where before I'd just been swaying to the music as I sang, I now put more energy into my moves, using my hips and shoulders and even my hair. Pulling it out of the ponytail and letting my dark locks hang loose I gave it a shake and got a little clap and hoot, which made me look out over the audience and brought a smile to my face. Maybe all was not lost?

Glancing over to the Head Judge I saw he was still watching me, and I thought he maybe gave me a little nod of encouragement? It was what I needed, and with what I took as his permission I moved a bit more raunchily, running my hands up my sides, over my hips and thighs, but didn't get another audience response until I turned my back and wiggled my bum, watching them over my shoulder. That got another little clap and cheer. But the Head Judge was yawning and looking away.

Shit!

The words, 'get it off your chest' kept running through my head, though I didn't know why, but it gave me an idea, and spinning to face the audience again I made a big show of sliding off the left shoulder strap of my pink knitted dress down to my elbow, exposing the scarlet bra strap. That got a little hoot, and the Head Judge was watching again. Someone shouted "KEEP GOING!" which got more applause than I'd yet received, and again I seemed to get another little nod from the Judge.

Sliding my dress off my right shoulder I got a definite cheer, two voices maybe, and rotating my hips in a big circle I tugged the dress to my waist, showing off the thin silk scarlet bra.

That got an even better reaction, and glancing over I saw that the Judge was watching and nodding though with a serious look on his face. Clearly I still had a way to go.

It was obvious what my next move should be, but I decided to try to get the audience to play along with me.

Hooking my thumbs into the dress I started to slide it down my hips but stopped after a moment, still rotating my hips, and cupped my right hand to my ear, looking questioningly at my audience.

Should I or shouldn't I? I was asking them, and got a lovely chant of "Off! Off! Off!"

I made a show of looking over to the Judge for his decision, and got a mildly bored nod.

Hm, ok, maybe this wasn't going to be enough, but with dramatic gestures I slipped the dress down my thighs to the floor and stepped out of it, kicking it to one side.

The Judge might not have been impressed but the audience liked it, and I got big cheers and hoots, which I rewarded by spinning slowly on the spot, wiggling my almost naked bum, bared in the scarlet thong, even bending forward a bit, then turning to face them again.

I figured that would do it as a finale.

But the music kept playing. The Judge was motioning to the Sound Guy to keep it playing, then he looked at me and gestured to the stage for me to keep going.

The audience saw this and clapped.

Ok.

Well now it was like a bikini contest.

From what Sarah told me afterwards, it seemed at this point that everyone thought Mike expected me to do a bit of sexy dancing in my underwear before finishing the Act, since he was saying something to his crew off stage and then gathering his microphone and getting ready to take over again.

It didn't quite go like that.

I was in 'Bikini Contest Fantasy' mode and I had an enthusiastic audience in front of me who had approved of me stripping out of my dress to minimal underwear, their chants of 'Off! Off! Off!' still reverberating through my mind, a delicious, intoxicating chant, pure sweet music.

With a dramatic sweep of my arms I brought my hands to the front clasp of the bra, and with a flourish undid it, whipping it off and throwing it behind me.

There were shocked gasps, but I heard 'approval', and with hardly a moment's break hooked my thumbs in the thong and pushed it down, stepping out and flicking it behind me with a kick.

I stood on stage, naked, full frontal nude, before a packed audience, and did my 'ta-da' pose, left knee bent, feet apart, arms wide.

The sudden noise was deafening and I knew I'd won, and turned my head to grin at the rapidly approaching Judge.

"Well done! Well done, Andrea, you are tonight's winner!" he declared, draping an arm round my bare shoulder, before being handed my dress by a stage hand. Mike let me take a bow, then called, "Sleep!" sharing his success with the audience.

"You will put your dress back on but think that you're still wearing underwear, and all this will be like a fantasy you imagined. Put on your dress, Andrea."

I slipped the pink sweater dress over my head and pulled it into place.

"Awake! Well done Andrea, you were fantastic as a volunteer," he congratulated me.

Leaning into the microphone I replied, "But we haven't done anything yet? Just talked? I told you I can't be hypnotised!"

"Well, never mind. As a hypnotist I can't win them all, but at least you played along!"

And to far more applause than I thought I deserved for just being interviewed, I was escorted off stage and back to my seat, where the other girls patted my arm and said well done and smiled like I'd livened the whole party.

On Saturday morning Sarah and I were settling in for a relaxed lazy start when she got a message from her older brother.

"Shit, Andi, I have to go home. James is gonna drive over to pick me up. Shit we don't have much time. Help me pack huh?"

"Course, no worries. You better shower while I get your clothes together." James was Sarah's middle brother, 21. Her youngest brother Michael was her twin, and the oldest Peter at 25, lived away from their home with his girlfriend.

As Sarah disappeared to the bathroom in her pjs, carrying the jeans, blouse and undies she'd set out the night before, I put the rest of her stuff neatly on the bed ready to pack away. I reckoned that way she could see what was there and know if we'd forgotten anything.

I popped downstairs to Mum in just my dressing gown and asked if I could go stay with Sarah for a few days, if it was ok with Auntie.

Getting the permission I hoped for I rushed back upstairs, threw the minimum of stuff in my own bag, and waited impatiently for Sarah to let me have my turn in the shower.

We did a quick swap over and just made it downstairs in time for James to arrive. Sarah had phoned her Mum and yes, of course I could stay if James didn't mind driving me home in a few days. He didn't mind.

As we drove away it occurred to me that in our hurry, we may not have closed down my room thoroughly...

*******