Andre Finds Love Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling up to the curb, I see them making out. His big black hands roam over her body. They're glued together in passion. Lee is holding him by his waist, tightly. One of her legs is up, bent at the knee.

All I can do is admire the beautiful couple. Two weeks of non-stop fucking and they act like they've just met.

She is desirable.

They climb into the back seat as I hurry to put their baggage in the trunk.

Finally behind the wheel, Leshaun tells me to take him home.

The drive is 35 minutes. I'm quiet the whole way. It's not my place to interfere with Lee and Leshaun unless I'm spoken to.

I hear giggling and see in the rear view that Lee's head has disappeared. She's giving him a welcome home blow job. I wish Leshaun hadn't told me to put the rap station on. I'd have liked to hear Lee's passion as she works his large black cock.

"Slow down, bitch" Leshaun tells Lee. "I want this to last till I get home." He wants to enjoy my wife as long as he can.

Finally pulling up to his apartment house, Leshaun tells me to sit there till he gets his nut. "Ain't gonna be easy. I fucked this bitch in the bathroom on the plane." He's grinning at me in the rear view as he holds Lee's neck, controlling his blow job.

That people are walking by doesn't phase either of them. Leshaun wants his nuts drained one last time today.

"Gaaa you fucking whore. Eat that shit cunt. I'm cumming in your fuckin white mouth while your faggot husband is watching. Take all bitch. Don't spill a drop."

Leshaun's passion is great.

Leshaun grunts his fuck juice down my bride's throat. I'm proud of her. She hasn't gagged, she hasn't gasped. She sucks and swallows. Lee must be a world class cock sucker, I think.

Finally finished cumming, Leshaun lets Lee up for breath. "Kiss yo man bitch."

Lee leans over the seat and I turn to kiss her. She forces my mouth open with her tongue and I gladly welcome the little bit of Leshaun's seed that Lee hasn't swallowed. I marvel at the manly taste. My tongue searches Lee's mouth as I try to get every drop.

"Get my bags, mutha fucka." I get his bags from the trunk. I hurry to take them to his apartment, leaving Lee and Leshaun making out on the street, saying their good byes.

That done, I thank him for his taking care of my wife and returned to the car. Lee has moved to the front passenger seat. Leaning against the door, her ankles crossed, her extremely short skirt has risen to her waist. I was right. She's wearing a thong. The red cloth covering her pussy reminds me that I need to tell her of my improvements.

"I know all about it", she sounds bored.

"But, but, we haven't spoken to each other in two weeks. How could you know?"

"I called mommy and daddy. They told me. While I'm happy they included you, don't you think it was selfish of you not to wait for me? I wanted to see you lose your virginity. I've already chastised daddy. But really, he can't be blamed too much. You do have a little sexy bum."

Finally a smile from my bride.

"Like what you see?' Lee asked spreading her thighs a bit. "Bet you want a taste? I heard you remained faithful by not cleaning mom's cunt. I appreciate that."

Was that a compliment?

"But why didn't you call me? I missed you so."

"Why bother? You knew where I was and who I was with. No need for you to take all my time was there?"

"You're right Lee. I'm sorry."

"Now shut the fuck up and let me remember my honeymoon."

Arriving at the house, I carried her baggage into the bedroom. Lee joined me there and began unpacking. She showed me what she bought for herself and for Leshaun.

My dick hardened when she presented me with her thong bathing suit. It was topless.

"There are topless beaches in the Bahamas'", she told me.

She showed me dresses she wore for Leshaun. They were almost transparent. She told me how the other men would stare at her when she wore them into the night clubs and restaurants.

Lee told me many black men hit on her during those rare moments she and Leshaun were separated.

"One black man followed me back to our table when I came back from the ladies room. Leshaun liked him. He offered Leshaun a joint. That was all it took. Leshaun invited him back to our room. I was double fucked by two real men that night, Andre."

"I leaked cum for hours. I almost wished you were there to take care of that mess."

"So do I."

"Shut the fuck up, Andre. I'm telling the story."

"Leshaun would put lotion on me on the beach and pay careful attention to my ass. Then it was my turn to do him. His bathing suit was nothing more than a little white banana hammock. His cock was almost visible in it. I'd rub lotion on his legs and thighs. My titties giggled and I rubbed them on his back as I applied the lotion. His cock would get all hard."

"I know some women were jealous. But there were lots of beautiful white women with black men. We'd acknowledge each other when we'd pass by. It was wonderful."

"Here, let me show you what Leshaun bought me."

Lee turned her back and raised her skirt. There on her left ass cheek was a queen of spades tattoo. It was about 5" long and was done in black. It stood out on her large pale buttocks.

"Of course he paid for it with one of your travelers checks, but wasn't that sweet of him? We got it the first day. Everyone on the beach could see it when I wore my thong. And Andre, I wore my thong on the beach everyday."

She speaking provocatively.

"Very appropriate dear. You're right. That was thoughtful of Leshaun. I'm happy he took such good care of you."

"Now come here sissy. I want to show you how much I missed you." Lee sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her thong panty aside. "Eat me Andrea."

"Yeah, I know all about it. Mom told me. I'll call you Andrea if you want. If that makes you feel better. Show me your panties and come eat me." Lee was smiling.

Today, for her return, I wore her favorite color. Pink. I had on another French cut, transparent pink, panty. I was happy to show her. I dropped trou quickly.

"Very cute. Now come eat my pussy. Leshaun doesn't do that. I miss a soft pair of lips on me."

I needed no additional encouragement. Kneeling between her large thighs, I smelled her sex and knew she wanted me. I took her by her wide ass and buried my face in her sex.

I licked her fat lips all over before tongue fucking my wonderful wife.

"Go on honey, jack off while you eat me. It's okay."

And I did. I knew she wouldn't stand for me sticking my fingers in her pussy. I wet three fingers with my mouth and took hold of my dick and masturbated for her.

And for me.

Lee came in my mouth, I came in my hand.

Shortly thereafter, we went to sleep.

In the morning, Lee had me bring her coffee in bed. "Wear only your panties for me Andrea."

So wearing only the same pink panty I slept in, I brought her coffee. She liked my hairless body and suggested that when home, whatever panty I wanted to wear, it would be my only clothing. When I asked what about company, she just smiled and said it depended on who it was.

Lee told me it might be nice if I let my hair grow long. She also suggested I get some Viagra. She wanted me to be hard when certain company was here. I didn't think I needed help in the erection department, but didn't argue.

She asked me to tell her about the welts on my thighs and ass. I lay beside her recounting in detail the events of the night before last. I grew hard as I told her how I'd given myself completely, to that strange black man. Lee jacked me through my panty, slowly, as I told her how dad and I put on a show.

She asked about the first time he fucked me. I told her how we kissed, hugged, and humped each other. I told her how we rubbed our sweating bodies and little dicks together for mom and Jerome, cumming on our bellies.

Lee had a different look on her face when I told her how her father took me like a woman that first time.

It was like she was contemplating something.

I told her how grateful to him I was for teaching me, nurturing me, making me see what a sissy I was.

"It was dad who told me to shave my body hair."

"It's a good look Andrea. I like it. Wish I'd had thought of it first."

"I also like you being Andrea instead of Andre. You've always been a little faggy. We should make some other changes for you."

Lee had stopped jacking me off. It left me frustrated. I tried to bring her hand back to my dick but she refused. "You came last night, Andrea."

I asked if she knew anything about the Mandingo Circuit.

Lee Anne explained it to me. "There's a number of cuckold couples who travel to different cities to meet other select black men and black women, and cuckold couples. They meet for the sole purpose of fucking and humiliating the cuckolds."

"Some of the black men have the white wives turn tricks for them. It helps to keep them in business. What if they tried to turn me out Andrea? Would you let them?"

"Could I stop them?" I asked incredulously.

"Of course not silly rabbit. I was making a joke. Besides, if they wanted me to turn tricks for them, I'd feel obligated. If a black man wants my help to make him some money, I'd feel honor bound to do my best."

"The idea intrigues me anyway. All those big, sweaty niggers, using me, fucking my cunt, my ass, my mouth, for money."

Lee begins to caress her pussy. "I know a lady that worked a Mandingo whore house in Washington DC. Besides selling pussy at the club, they made porno movies. Leon, the owner, even had an escort service running, using his stable of white married women."

"Those negroes. The sure know how to keep a white girl busy."

She told me about a friend of mom's named Cin.

"It's sad. Her husband john, joanie if you will, died by accident. Seems he was groveling at the feet of his black master, Leon, having just humiliated himself for their amusement. I told you Leon owned the whore house right?"

"Anyway, one of the brothers was high, well, all the black men were high that night. One unlucky soul brother got a little excited and joanie got himself shot.

The brother didn't mean to. Everyone who was there, all feel sorry for him. He meant to shoot joanie's balls off but his aim was a bit off. He thought it would be fun to castrate the little homo with his Glock. joanie took a single round to the head. That's what he gets for squirming around like an idiot. He made that man miss."

"I heard joanie made a huge freakin mess. Not much brain matter, tee hee, but a lot of blood."

"It was unfortunate really. The man that shot him had to clean that mess or Leon was going to kill him too. joanie made money for Leon. Not much, but enough that Leon wanted to keep his faggot ass working for him. I heard he could suck a mean cock. Anyway, the guy who had the accident, had to go on the lam until he feels it's safe to return. We lost a very nice black man to a meaningless accident. I heard he had a nice cock."

"You might meet Cin one day. She's a little younger than mom and a bit older than me. She's very into black men but she won't have another white boi. Can you blame her?"

"She spent a lot of time turning john into joanie, and for what? It was such a waste of her valuable time. That little homo going and getting himself killed like he did. I mean if you did that, I'd be so pissed at you Andrea."

Jesus Christ.

I lost my erection.

"Enough of that shit. it breaks my heart when they try to frame a black man for murder. Change of subject. I want to see you take a dick up your sexy ass Andrea. The more I say Andrea, the more I like the sound."

The more she called me that, the more I liked it.

"Mom told me on the phone that dad informed you, that you'll never violate me with you little white dick. I just couldn't stand being unfaithful to my black men Andrea. You do understand?"

I nodded. I did understand. I was coming to grips that I'd never feel a pussy clinging to my little dick, but I still harbored the thought of fucking someone, anyone, in their ass.

"Never gonna happen" Lee told me sternly.

"As long as you're with me, it's my hand, or your hand, or you cumming like a bitch when you're getting ass fucked. I simply won't have my husband rutting about like some wild animal. You humping on some faggot's ass, for no purpose but your dirty little orgasm? Fuck that shit."

"You need purpose when you fuck or, in your case, get fucked. Mine is to propagate the black race. Dad fucked you to train you to be his sissy. His and my sissy. Actually, it doesn't matter does it? You'll be a sissy for anyone we tell you to. And you'll be fucked for our amusement. That's your fuck purpose."

"I really want to see you and dad rubbing your little dicks against each other, milking yourselves on each other. That sounds so faggy, it might be fun."

"But I have another surprise for you. Leshaun has planned a party. A welcome home party. It's gonna happen tonight in a little bar near his apartment. I'm going to be the guest of honor. Doesn't that sound exciting?"

I knew right away what that meant. Lee Anne is going to take a lot of black cock tonight. My dick twitched at the thought.

"I can't wait, honey."

12