Andrea and Scottie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY1
TMONY1
1,322 Followers

I went over to her and rubbed her shoulders as I said, "It was just a fight. He is always gone and when he does come home he never shows me any attention or affection. I got upset and blew some steam off. I'm sorry that you had to hear that. Now go get ready, your friends should be here soon."

Damn I wish she hadn't heard our argument but she is a smart kid. She knows what it's been like being by ourselves all of our lives. I needed to see Scottie so that he could comfort me. That can't happen today so I figured might as well keep myself busy. I went outside to work on the backyard landscaping. I love being outdoors especially on an unseasonably warm spring day. I immersed myself into my gardening and lost track of time. Before I knew it the girls were out in the backyard saying hello to me. It wasn't long before I heard them splashing around in the pool.

I started feeling sad again so I grabbed my phone and texted Scottie, "Hey can you come over?" My phone immediately pinged and I looked and saw a text from Scottie, "Absolutely."

I texted back, "Ok but be quiet as my daughter and friends are in the backyard." I continued with my gardening trying to give Scottie enough time to get here. Finally. I got up and yelled at my daughter, "Going in for a little bit. Do you need anything?"

Ginny laughed and said, "No mom we are fine. We are going to layout and catch some rays for awhile. Make sure we don't fall asleep as I don't want us getting burned."

I laughed, "Okay I'll check on you every once in awhile." I raced inside to the front door and saw Scottie. I opened the door. He smiled and said, "Hey gorgeous. I missed you. I'm glad you asked me over."

He walked inside and pulled me into his arms. I moaned into his neck as I felt myself lusting once again for his touch. He whispered, as he softly caressed my head, "Andie is everything okay?"

I felt his manhood push against me. He already felt huge. It was such a great feeling knowing that this man craved my attention as much as I did his. My hands reached up to his head and pulled him down to my mouth and we kissed. I opened my mouth allowing his tongue in me. Our tongues darted as we held each other.

I pulled off his lips, looked up at him and said, "I'm so glad you came. I got into a big fight with my husband and I am really mad. I needed to be held and comforted. I'm so upset. I don't know what to do."

With both hands holding my head he looked deep into my eyes, my soul and whispered, "Andie you did nothing wrong. I'll always be here to support you. It's not your fault that you have an asshole for a husband. God knows if I had a gorgeous wife like you I would be doing all I could, to make you feel loved and desired."

I looked and saw my hands all dirty. I said, "Look at me I'm a mess. Let me wash my hands."

I went and turned the water. Starting to wash them when I felt his body press against mine. I moaned as his hands caressed my arms then encircled me and caressed my breasts. He whispered in my ear, "Andie, you have the most spectacular breasts and nipples I've ever seen." His nimble fingers began toying with my nipples. My nipples have always been my kryptonite. Gently flicking them turns me into a mess. Too bad my husband never felt so inclined. When he began nibbling on my ear and neck, it was GAME OVER! My eyes closed as I began to whimper and moan. He moved his left hand inside my sweats down to to my slit, and I began to grind my hips into his hand.

I cursed myself for not wearing any underwear. His touch was an intoxicating fuel to my lust.

"Wow. You're so wet."

"God, yes." I breathed out.

My arms were on the counter trying to hold myself up. He continued to gently flick and circle my nipples with his fingers as his other hand was stroking my pussy. I was wild with lust. No matter how hard I tried to thrust, he just kept that gentle even pressure on my clit. I groaned with an uncontrolled passion. i wonder how something this wonderful could be wrong.

Suddenly, he thrust two fingers into my pussy and began strumming my clit with his thumb. I broke. The orgasm washed over me like a tidal wave. My pelvis was thrusting into his hand. A long guttural groan escaped my lips. I felt his entire hand soak as he ground it into my crotch. Wave after wave wracked through me until I finally slumped back against him.

Suddenly I heard, "Hey mom, what are you doing? Come outside and talk to us." My eyes opened wide. I quickly turned to Scottie and said, "I'm sorry but you have to go. Can you stop by tomorrow? I really need you right now."

"Andie let me know what time and I'll be here. God I can't get enough of you."

I reached up and passionately kissed him. Melting into his arms I moaned with pleasure. Breaking the kissed I said, "I'll text you tomorrow morning when everyone is gone. We can spend the day laying out by the pool. Does that sound good."

He nodded and held me tight to his body. It felt wonderful. I broke the hug off and sent him out the door. I turned around to hear my daughter in the kitchen, "Mom are you okay? Who was at the door?"

A bolt of panic rushed through my stomach as I said, "No one honey, just some boy looking to do yard work this summer. Come let's get you girls some food.

TMONY1
TMONY1
1,322 Followers