Andrew & His Beloved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Starlight
Starlight
1,037 Followers

On the first occasion I think it must have been some time since mother had had a penis in her back passage, and it had closed up a bit. She instructed me when to push and when to stop when she felt pain. Once I got my full length in her all seemed well, and I could take her in the same manner as with vaginal sex.

I must admit anal sex is not my preferred way of making love, but we use it about once a week just for a change.

If I have any first preferences they would be, giving mother her orgasms using oral sex, which delights her and works me up to a fine pitch, and ejaculating into her vagina for my own orgasm, and this usually includes yet another orgasm for mother.

I should point out that on this, our first full day together as lovers, we did not spend all the time having sex. We lay holding each other, simply enjoying the physical contact, and tried to find the words to express our love for each other, as lovers often do.

My studies had to go on, so often I could not spend all day with mother. She insisted on her “Morning Wakener” as she called it, and a sexual intercourse was priority when I returned from the university.

When I first realised just how demanding mother would be sexually speaking, I had a little worm of doubt that I could meet her needs. From the odd things she said I believe she also doubted my ability to keep going as long as her. These doubts began to fade as I found that to service a woman as lovely as mother was no hardship and the profound love I was experiencing for her and from her made making love with her a joy. Only very occasionally have I had to resort to the dildo that mother asks me to use when I can no longer get an erection.

The weeks before father returned seemed to fly by. I seemed to be in paradise, but when he did come home, it was a case of “Paradise Lost,” at least for a while.

The eruptions when mother told him she was leaving could be heard all over the house. I don’t think he was concerned that mother would not be around any more, it was a matter of his injured pride that did not allow for anyone walking out on him.

Once he had settled down a bit he was at least wise enough not to go to law over the settlement. It is my opinion that mother agreed to take a lot less than she could have got, but as she said to me, “It’s worth it just to get away from him and that house.”

Mother acted quickly to get herself a house, and a couple of days before she departed for good, my father deigned to address me on the subject of who I wished to live with. His manner made it clear he did not want to have me around. “I suppose you will want to go and live with your mother? She’s leaving in a couple of days, perhaps you’d like to go at the same time!”

This, of course, suited mother and I completely. I had thought I might need to wait some time before announcing I would go and live with mother, but he had given me the perfect opportunity to go immediately. It also suited father because a few days after my departure he had a woman living with him.

Up until his return mother and I had been coming together sexually two or three times a day, with lots of touching and hugging in between. Since his return, we had agreed to stop this until we were once more on our own. It was an enormous sexual deprivation for both of us.

Once we moved into the new house, we resumed our sexual activity. Mother’s demands for sexual gratification of all sorts was unending, but I managed to meet her needs most of the time. At least she seemed to be content with me.

It appeared that we would go on like this for the rest of our lives, but after about twelve months mother introduced another element into our relationship.

One evening she said unexpectedly, “Darling, how would you like to make a baby with me?”

I was disconcerted. Living with mother and being her lover was one thing, having a baby with her was another. I had not considered this aspect of sexual activity at all. I was some naïve about women’s reproductive capacity, but I think I had assumed that mother was past the time when she could get pregnant. What I did not know at the time was, that she had put herself on the contraceptive pill a few weeks before the time she came to me in the bathroom. She had planned the whole thing in advance, and was in fact still fertile.

If we had a baby my ties with mother would become firmer. I could not so easily walk out of the relationship. Also, my father and other people might begin to realise the sort of relationship mother and I had.

Mother, once more reading my thoughts said, “It wouldn’t have to be known it was yours. I could be having sex with anyone, but if we are going to stay together, I think you should at least once make a baby.”

The words, “At least,” sounded ominous. Did that mean we would have more than one baby? The knot would be tied even tighter!

Again, mother discerned my thoughts.

“Darling, I shall never force you to stay with me. I only ask for faithfulness for as long as you are with me as a lover.”

We discussed the matter for at least a couple of hours, going round and round in verbal circles, until I finally concluded that mother dearly wanted to have a baby with me, and I agreed.

From that day, she went off the pill and we began our baby making sex life in earnest.

I have to say that it did add a new dimension to our sexual activity. I found that there is nothing more beautiful in sex than when two people who love each other set out to deliberately have a baby. They are drawn into the great creative process that ends with another life appearing on this earth.

It is difficult to say exactly when conception takes place – when one tiny spermatozoa sets in motion the whole process – but from the time we began trying to reproduce and throughout her pregnancy, mother never looked lovelier.

It took a few weeks before mother announced she was pregnant, and now, three years later we have our little Paul. Mother is pregnant with what I suppose will be our last child, and we are keeping our fingers crossed for a girl.

For those who are interested, I have no intention of leaving mother or our children.

Starlight
Starlight
1,037 Followers
12