Andrew's Story

Story Info
My secret personal shopper.
8.8k words
4.46
51.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't want to open my eyes. It feels so peaceful and warm lying in my bed listening to the rain falling on my roof. The little drops create a rhythmic pattern, a song if you will as they plummet and splash one by one.

You may be hard pressed to appreciate the rain. Maybe you don't see the beauty in a sky painted in shades of gray, may consider it bleak or dreary, not me. Rain is the element necessary to sustain all life, how could that be dreary?

My name is Layla; Latin/Hebrew origin, prayer answered by God. I'm smiling; my father very much wanted a daughter and prayed for my birth. Almost immediately he realized that I was more than he'd bargained for; he's often said I give new meaning to the phrase "head strong". I say, be careful what you pray for.

Having the luxury of being raised by parents who lovingly showered me with the finer things in life, some might believe I was spoiled, not so at all. I grew up surrounded by positive thinking and the knowledge that through hard work you can reap all the rewards that life has to offer.

With a profound appreciation for all things beautiful, I realized it was imperative that I choose a career that would allow me access to the lifestyle I preferred. The only way to make certain that I would be surrounded by the people and things I prized was very simple really, I became an Interior Designer.

Imagine having the capability to bring to life ideas and dreams seen only in the minds of my clients. Tell me what woman doesn't love shopping; I do it with other people's money, the best of both worlds.

Early on in my career, I understood without question, that I thoroughly enjoyed working alongside men. I admire their mindset. In my experience men strive for practicality in design, function and color.

I do work with women, strong no nonsense ladies, like me, who know what they want and let nothing stand in their way.

My area of proficiency is in the design of professional office suites. The majority of my clients are lawyers, doctors and corporate professionals. Once they have secured the site I am consulted and duly retained to bring their visions to life.

I am purposely surrounded by mentally strong, financially secure, intelligent men who have a profound appreciation for intelligent, confident, self sufficient women, again, the very best of both worlds.

Personally, I'm drawn to powerful men, with an indisputable command presence. Being directly involved with men who know what they want and how to get it is very stimulating, to both mind and body.

Males of this caliber don't have patience with women who use their femininity to attain success. My clients expect, and rightfully deserve, a professional working relationship.

I adhere to a steadfast rule, my involvement is strictly limited to only those interactions required to bring to fruition the contractual requirements I have been retained to provide. In other words, I don't sleep where I eat. This is a mindset that is missing in many professional relationships. Playing with the person who signs the check never ends well.

Believe me, I have been tempted, and it took all my control to walk away from some very appealing possibilities. I constantly weigh the pros and cons, and recognize there is nothing constructive to be gained by giving in to lust.

This doesn't mean that I don't have the benefit of a very satisfying personal reality. I understood early in life that I am drawn to authoritative, older men.

In my professional life I am best served by my refusal to give in to the obstinate vendor who uses strong armed tactics to gain a financial advantage. My refusal to order a particular desk because he has a similar piece he'd rather sell to realize a higher margin, has been the cause of many confrontations. I admit, I may not have been victorious one hundred percent of the time, but my odds of winning are pretty high.

Conversely, much to my surprise, when it comes to sexual adventure I seek men who take control. The dominant older man, who exudes confidence, knows what he wants and has the ability to articulate his desires, is extremely stimulating for me.

Clear communication between sexual partners has always been a concern. Many loving relationships slowly watch the demise of passion and fever simply because we lack the verbal communication skills we need to tell our partner what we like and how much enjoy it.

"Layla, you have a lovely mouth, soft full lips, and a warm wet tongue, just so sexy. The image in my mind of you using that mouth to taste me, caress me, take me to a spectacular orgasm is a picture I'd love to see right now."

I doubt there is anyone who could read those words and not understand exactly what my lover was asking for. You'll note that there was nothing vulgar or disrespectful in his suggestion, articulation, is a very valuable ability.

I had an early appointment with a vendor on this particular morning. The rain would make traveling into the city difficult so I decided to call a car service I used for situations like this.

It was already past eight and I had to be at the showroom by eleven. The driver would be here at nine thirty so I had to get moving. I showered and decided to wear a dark grey wool suit, warm and professional. Dressed and getting all my ducks in a row made me realize I barely had time left to call the vendor and confirm our appointment. As I finished my call the car arrived.

I gathered all my paraphernalia and was out the door and quickly into the car.

"Good morning Layla, how are you this morning?"

Michael was a young man I knew well. There were several occasions when he was my driver, and over the many trips we got to know each other well.

"I'm fine and you Michael?"

"Good, the roads are pretty clear so we should be in the city with plenty of time to spare. George told me I'd be with you for the day so just let me know what your plans are and I'll take care of the rest."

"I've written out my itinerary so when we get to Glenn's you can map it out."

I handed Michael a hastily written detail of my stops, he was pretty good at deciphering my hurried hieroglyphics.

Michael is a driven, intelligent fellow still in school. He's hoping to finish his degree in Criminal Justice and go on to the police academy. I think he's just what they look for in an applicant.

Michael is a hard working, bright twenty two year old who comes from a good family. He has always wanted to follow in his father's footsteps. Michael's Dad, Mike Sr. is a captain with the local police department.

He's been working for George since he was eighteen, a really nice boy who has good insight and a great work ethic.

"How is school going for you?"

"I'm scheduled to graduate in May and then on to the police academy, so everything is going according to plan."

I was happy to hear how well he was doing.

"Good work Michael, I'm proud of you."

I settled in and went over a few orders I had placed for a law firm that was opening a new suite of offices. I was able to contact the vendor and the items were available and ready to ship. I loved it when my plans came together without any hassles. Before I knew it we were at Glenn's showroom.

"I should be about an hour so if you want to go grab a coffee or something go ahead and I'll see you back here at 12:30."

Michael came around and opened the door, helping me out of the car, with all my belongings in hand I went on to my appointment.

Glenn was one of my favorite vendors. He always found a way to get me exactly what I needed with a price point that stayed on budget. It never hurt to smile when he told a joke, or perhaps a slightly exaggerated look of amazement when he found something special that I was looking for.

Glenn also appreciated a little back and forth sexual teasing. He would tell me how much fun I would have with him and I always reminded him that at his age I might just be the cause of his unexpected demise. I liked him and it was innocent and made us both laugh.

We were able to find what I needed, I placed the order, checked on some items that were ready for delivery and I was out the door and back in the car in about an hour, I was on schedule.

The rest of the afternoon went fairly quickly, an appointment with a fabric vendor and then to my office. By the time I was through it was close to four and I still had a final stop to make.

One of the benefits I include in my contract is turnkey service. Upon completion my client will have a comprehensive package down to all the amenities essential for every possible occasion. If my client requires a full bar, a stocked kitchen and a fully complemented restroom I fill that need.

I was in the final stages of a complete suite that had two executive restrooms. I needed to stop at the mall to choose the linens and get them ordered. I had wholesale vendors that could fill the order but I didn't need quantity. I find that in these cases, it's so much easier, and a higher margin, to purchase at retail.

Traffic was starting to build but we made good time and we arrived at the mall with plenty of time for me shop for my requirements and make the purchase I needed.

"Michael, I shouldn't be too long, maybe an hour or so and then I'll be through for the day. How about I give you a call when I'm finished and meet you here at this entrance?"

"That's fine; I'll wait for your call."

My destination was Maxwell's, a high-end department store that catered to the "discerning consumer", it was their mantra.

Personally, it was a scrumptious candy store filled with decadence. I made my way to the beautifully appointed linen section and in a relatively painless search I found exactly what I needed. With my order placed, shipping date and delivery confirmed, I realized I had some free time.

I merrily made my way to my preferred destination, the lingerie department.

Maxwell's carried the finest in ladies lingerie, most pieces were imported and many were designer originals. There was also my preferred collection cabinet, lace haute couture. In this lovely assortment was the finest one of a kind design.

Lace is the promise of what lies beneath.

With the delicate threads interlaced to form a veil you are given a glimpse of a full breast, a deep rose areola, a rigid nipple. Add to that whisper of loveliness, smooth glimmering satin, and cool silk, you have sensual, erotic, and splendor.

There is nothing I love more than the look of lace, the feel of silk and the shimmer of satin against my skin. Exquisitely made lingerie is a gift every woman should bestow upon herself. To feel feminine and sexy you have to give yourself every possible creation available to you.

In my experience, men take pleasure in seeing a woman adorned in alluring, sensually erotic lingerie. Perhaps it's what they don't see that captures the imagination, tempting him to become engaged, allowing anticipation, the truest, and purest of aphrodisiacs to hold him in suspense. There is an undeniable conviction that men appreciate fine lingerie.

I have been blessed with a curvaceous body. I embrace my figure; make no apologies for my ample breasts, full hips and generous thighs. I take pleasure in finely prepared food and enjoy every morsel that passes my lovely lips, devoid of guilt or self loathing.

When I walk into a room I take pleasure in the attention of red blooded males and radiate confidence. I believe I accentuate my striking qualities by choosing a style of fashion that enhances the fullness of my breasts, the curve of my waist and the shapeliness in my legs.

My body is well proportioned; I am a full DD cup and have been told that I am very easy on the eyes. Most important, I like myself. Silky deep auburn hair, worn down around my shoulders, emerald eyes, and creamy, smooth skin put together in a 5'5" package. An avid fan of football, with a full understanding of the game, I ask you, what more could any man want.

I honestly didn't know where to look first as I walked into my candy shop. My eyes took a quick inventory and I was drawn to a lovely marble table that was laden with beautiful lace and satin bras. The exquisite feminine designs were tempting in both color and style.

My fingers moved slowly, lingering over the smooth satin straps. Bit by bit my eyes followed the delicate patterns of lace. Standing there, my eyes trying to take it all in, experiencing difficulty in trying to decide just what I had to have only increased my impulsive pleasure.

There was something else; I couldn't help sensing peering eyes following the movement of my hands and fingers.

Somewhere to my right, I could just make out the figure of a man. I turned my head; he slowly looked down at the table in front of him. Perhaps I was mistaken, simply another shopper.

I returned to the task at hand; I chose a very pretty pale green satin piece. Holding it up in front of me to see the way it was made.

No, I wasn't wrong, someone was watching me, and I felt it, without a doubt. It had to be the man to my right side, there was no one else in the area. I felt his stare, and this time I turned quite quickly and deliberately caught his eye.

In a brief moment I decided to engage with the gentleman, and smiled at him. A bit of innocent flirting does wonders for the soul. He wasn't shaken in the least; he slowly put down the item in his hands and leaned back against a bank of full length mirrors.

The gentleman comfortably rested against the column next to the table, folding his arms across his chest. It wasn't hard to see he was quite tall, athletic build, his dark suit tailored exceptionally well, the crisp shirt, open at the neck suggested a man with apparent good taste for the finer things in life.

Something came over me; the flirtatious minx inside every woman showed her little self and wanted to play.

With a slight tilt of my head, I glanced at the bra in my hand, and then directly into his eyes. My smile, an inquisitive look made it obvious I was seeking his opinion. As he closed his eyes briefly he shook his head slightly side to side which told me he thought perhaps there was something else he personally would prefer.

This was fun and I was going to play it out.

I laid the unsuitable selection back on the table and continued my search for just the piece I thought would meet with his approval.

I couldn't help thinking that most men admire deep saturated color against fair skin; perhaps this explains why the majority of men will ultimately choose black or red lingerie for their ladies.

There were quite lovely pieces in every shade of red and deep intense black. I decided on a very pretty, deep burgundy, lace-trimmed piece. The thin satin straps and delicate lace would complement the paleness in my skin and I'm sure wouldn't be the color he thought I would choose.

With a smile, I turned my head to make obvious contact with his eyes. I looked first at the piece of lingerie and then to him. The angle of his head, the closing of one eye told me he was seriously committing to his task. With a smile and an affirming nod I was certain that this choice was indeed something he agreed with.

This was becoming quite a sensual experience. I felt my body react to his smile, I was trembling with anticipation. Was he imagining what it would look like on my body?

I couldn't help thinking what a pleasant smile he had. In a rather bold move, he slowly looked me up and down. I was wearing a somewhat tailored suit, the jacket cinched in at my waist, the curve of my hips and the slight swell of my buttocks were clearly outlined. I was quite happy that I was wearing sheer black stockings and a very high thin black pump that accentuated the curve of my legs, the slenderness of my ankles. I knew that if I turned around, giving him the complete picture he would be taken off guard, so that's exactly what I did. I boldly turned and faced him, and dared him to look away, he didn't, we both smiled.

Confident I had his complete attention, I directed my inquiry to the salesclerk, "Pardon me; I would like to try this on?"

The lovely lady showed me to the dressing room. My mysterious gentleman followed me with his eyes. When I reached the dressing room I turned, looking him square in the eyes.

I smiled as I closed the door slowly. This was a game of wits; I was fully engaged and not willing to give him any advantage. For a split second I entertained the remote possibility that he would be gone when I left the dressing room. My sixth sense told me that wasn't going to be the case.

I slipped out of my jacket, my black lace bra and slipped into the piece he had admired.

The thin satin straps and deep color of burgundy were actually very attractive against my pale skin.

The cups were trimmed in a fine scalloped lace; it barely covered my nipples, quite rigid and firm. I had to admit I was very aroused by this unexpected afternoon delight.

As I clasped the bra behind me the underwire lifted my breasts and created a beautiful deep cleavage just as I knew it would. I was quite taken with my reflection; he did indeed have excellent taste.

Slipping into my jacket I was ready for his final consideration and endorsement. As I walked out of the dressing room, my level of excitement took a descending slide, I didn't see him. How could I have misjudged his interest?

My ego mildly deflated, I walked towards the full length mirror, and regardless I still wanted to see what his selection did for my figure.

You might imagine my surprise as I looked into the mirror and saw his reflection behind me. So dear girl, you weren't losing your perceptive sense of people after all. We were back to game on status.

Walking closer to the mirror, I found his reflection, he could easily see me. My hands clenched the fabric of my jacket tightly in front of me. With a swift look about me to make sure there was no one else in view, I opened my jacket, allowing my admirer an unimpeded look at his choice.

With a slight downward tip of my head, my eyes seeking a response, clearly looking for his guidance, I waited. I was delighted with a broad smile and a favorable nod. I wondered if he could see the revealing indication of delight, my very firm nipples, provocatively straining against the delicate lace

Returning to the dressing room I was filled with giddy pleasure. I couldn't help but think that I had very much enjoyed this little unexpected interaction on a rather nothing special day. Although I didn't need yet another piece of lingerie I wanted to keep this little number, a remembrance of an unanticipated pleasure.

I left the dressing room smiling, walked to the sales desk and proceeded to make my purchase. Quite without warning, my handsome gentleman, coming out of nowhere, was handing his credit card to the salesgirl to complete my transaction. This was definitely an unforeseen pleasure. The confusion on her face was evident. She looked to me inquiring what she was to do; I simply smiled and nodded my consent.

I smiled saying nothing as we waited for the salesgirl to complete the purchase.

When she handed me my purchase, now wrapped in delicate tissue, nestle in a lovely golden shopping tote I turned to my mysterious benefactor, extended my hand and he took it in his.

I gently squeezed his hand as I said, "thank you". He smiled, "it was entirely my pleasure" he said, let go of my hand, and we both turned and walked away.

Now, the next move was his. Always prepared, I wanted to make sure that if in fact my handsome voyeur made direct contact, I would give him the chance to take our little adventure to the next step.

I had slipped my business card into his hand as I thanked him. While in the dressing room I had written a very short clear note, "Call me", I hoped he would. Happily I wasn't mistaken in believing he would be waiting for me when I left the dressing room.