Androidgynous Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The android tried to analyze her, when it looked in the room, it saw the source of its fellow android on the hologram screen. Engaging in...some type of...dance with a human? And...the registered captain of the U.S.S. Pathcarver was watching this dance with...a very interested gaze, grabbing a part of her anatomy and pulling it quite a bit, her vital signs spiking as dopamine and adrenaline rushed through her system. Her body showing such positive reactions to the stimuli, and in the end, she ejected some type of fluid...quite a large amount of an unidentified fluid he had not yet seen. But the height of her spike was when it came out of her body, from that organ she gripped so tightly.

He was...confused...was this something he should be aware of? He didn't know, but she did say something! Speaking that she needed to clean up her mess, and he identified the splatter she produced as her mess. So when she spotted him, he thought he could possibly assist her with such a thing. And she could possibly tell him why he was awake and with no directive, maybe...maybe it was his directive to be her assistant? What if that video was a training video? Perhaps he should watch it with her?

Many theories, but what mattered was servicing the captain! So he stepped forward, shuttered his eyes again and smiled, "May I be of assistance?"

*****

A.N. I'm sowieeee! I know I do this often with my horny cliffhangers x))) But don't worry! If you've been following me you know I'm uploading a lot of chapters from my backlog this month. A follow up to this is coming out too!

But I hope you all enjoyed! And I'll see you in the next one!

Next Chapter: New Directive