Androshorts: Older Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She did teach me," I said, sipping at my umpteenth bottle of beer from that weekend, "and I swear she never looked like that when she taught me history and sociology in my last year."

"You lucky bastard," he grinned, "do I have the greatest idea!"

"Dave!" I shouted after him as he backed away from me.

"Mellie!" he called across the room, "minor change of plan..."

I called after him again but was ignored, so not wanting the same response from some of my other mates who were also groomsmen or ushers and the like I went back to the barbecue for more steak.

What I didn't notice was Jo White looking across the room at me, her cousin Melanie telling her that the fine looking guy she had been making eyes at across the room from her was a guy that worked on the same contract as her Fiancé - his mate Terry.

Two weeks later, we were all sat around the large church at the rehearsal running through what we'd have to do on the following Saturday morning, and stood across the pews from me was Miss White - Jo - now wearing the usual loose blouse with her working clothes that I was used to.

"It is Terry isn't it?"

I turned around,

"Yes," I said smiling and offering my hand, "I noticed you at the hen and stag weekend and didn't want to embarrass you."

"You wouldn't have embarrassed me," she said squeezing my hand.

"Yeah, OK," I grinned, "Perhaps I didn't want to embarrass me!" I grinned, "Don't forget, I was surrounded by my piss-taking mates, all the worse for Dave and Mel's free booze."

"OK, I'll give you that, but I noticed you at the barbeque and thought I recognised you; I had to ask Mellie who you were and as soon as she said Terry White it all came flooding back."

Before we could chat more, the priest and the father of the bride called us all to attention, and we took our places. Me at the front of the church to one side of the aisle with the other groomsmen. Then the bride and her father came up the aisle followed by the various bridesmaids. I noticed that Jo was level with me. I guessed that meant that I would be the one to escort her back down the aisle after the service. Sweet.

We headed to the nearby pub restaurant almost next door for a drink and a something to eat. It was hardly the fully fledged 'rehearsal dinner' you see on American sitcoms but more of a burger and a cold drink kind of thing. It seemed that most of the other groomsmen were either boyfriends or had 'buddied up' to the maids they would be escorting, I did likewise and we chatted. It turned out she was single, and just eight years older than me.

She asked me about my love life, and I saw that despite the fact I was now in my late twenties, she was still maintaining just the tiniest bit of a professional detachment and holding on to her position of superiority she'd had more than ten years previously.

OK, she probably just wanted me to know that she wasn't interested in me, but I kind of got the feeling she was talking down to me. Fine, but I was minded to point out to my former school teacher that I had graduated from Brunel with a First in Engineering, which I had added a Master's degree in hydro engineering the previous year. While I was impressed she was a teacher, I was probably as well qualified as her, if not slightly better. I knew from reading the jobs pages in the Guardian Newspaper that I was at least 15K a year better off than her.

We all said goodbye promising to look after our prospective bride and groom for the three days until the wedding celebration. I pecked Mel on the cheek, then for reasons I'll never understand Jo, before shaking hands with Mel's father.

Like a scene from 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' there were six guys all trying to get the groom sorted before our meeting at the adjacent Wetherspoons for our celebratory full English breakfast. It was great, and the sun shone on us all and we managed not to get any food stains on our morning suits.

We arrived at the church in fine form, all laughing with just enough buzz for the day's events. We were pushed around by the photographer into various fun poses before we were ordered into the church and the places we'd rehearsed the previous week.

Dave looked nervous and as instructed by the vicar looked to his front. From my place across from the altar I could look down the aisle and see his gorgeous bride to be on her proud father's arm, followed by her five bridesmaids, then I saw Jo, dressed in a pale cream off the shoulder dress that complimented the bride's dress brilliantly. For some reason she took my breath away, her make-up was simple but splendid, her hair was pulled up and away from her face matching the other bridesmaids, and it was all I could do to tear my eyes away from her to look at the bride.

The service started and I stood opposite and slightly to one side of Jo, stealing the occasional look at her, at one stage I noticed that she was stealing looks at me - when our eyes met, I saw that she flushed bright red and dropped her eyes with an embarrassed smile.

While everyone else was singing 'Love divine, all love's excelling' I looked up from my order of service and looked across at Jo.

"Wow..." I mouthed across to her silently, "you look fantastic..."

She flushed red again and mouthed a silent, "Thank you," back to me hiding her blushes behind her order of service.

The hymn finished and we all made our way to the vestry where registers and certificates were signed. Finally, the vicar stepped out and announced,

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome Mr and Mrs Price!" and the organist played the wedding march and off we went, Mel's father holding the hand of his tiny granddaughter while the rest of us took the arm of the person we'd been stood adjacent to.

Still holding her flowers, Jo gently put her hand onto the crook of my elbow and we slowly made our way back down the aisle and out of the church, stopping for photos of course and finally followed out by the rest of the guests.

"Wasn't that lovely," whispered Jo to me with a big grin.

"Reeeally nice," I said genuinely, "but then Dave and Mel are a lovely couple."

"Awwwww," said Jo, "you a bit of a softie for all this then Terry?"

"I suppose I am a bit," I said, "Let's face it, we all want something like this don't we."

"Do we?" said Jo looking up at me.

"Yeah right Miss White, I saw your face through that whole service and if you so much as suggest that you weren't carried along by the whole thing, I may have to call you a liar!"

She giggled and hid her face behind her flowers, as we came out of the church into the glorious sunshine. There were lots of handshakes and kisses and congratulations, and before long we were being moved around by the photographer.

After the bride and groom photos there was a demand that each pair of groomsmen and bridesmaids had a picture so I found myself with my arm around Jo, while she gazed smilingly up into my face, under the instructions of the photographer. I noticed that Mel was particularly evident during this picture along with other friends of both of us. That photo took some time because we both kept laughing.

By this stage, it had become common knowledge that Jo had been my teacher at School and we were ribbed gently by our acquaintances, but soon we were on our way to the hotel to make room for the next wedding that was soon to leave the church.

At the wedding I found I was sat next to Jo, just across from the bride and groom. The food arrived and the wines. Then it was speeches, and the best man made a toast to the bridesmaids, and one especially for Jo, pointing out that she was a school teacher and taking one of her former pupils to one side to make sure he behaved.

Her family all giggled and my mates laughed and pointed. We both blushed, and Mel grinned and waved at her cousin.

The meal finished, it was time for the first dance and Dave and Mel took to the floor. Next the groomsmen and the bridesmaids. I stood and held my hand out to Jo and she stood.

I pulled her close and she reciprocated holding me close and we moved slowly to Mel's favourite love song, 'Wonderful tonight' by Eric Clapton. After a few moments Jo was resting her head on my shoulder.

At the end of that song, a second equally slushy one came on and the rest of the guests were invited to join in. After that one the music speeded up somewhat and most of us took to our seats.

Most of the ladies disappeared to change out of their long dresses, and Mel was one of the first back, looking gorgeous as you would expect a bride to look on her wedding day. She was soon joined by my mate, her new husband Dave.

"Terry Darling," she kissed me on the cheek, "Thank you so much for putting up with the Mickey taking and still looking after Jo for us." She looked back over her shoulder turned back to me and began to whisper, "She won't admit it but I think she has a bit of a thing for you; asked about you at the stag and hen after she saw you checking her out, think she was rather put out that you didn't come and talk to her. She never stops asking things about you, seemed most pleased when I said you'd recently broken up with that slapper friend of mine."

"Keeps asking me stuff mate," said Dave, "only this morning she asked if you 'really' didn't have someone coming this evening."

"Really?" I said, "I wasn't getting that impression."

"You wait," whispered Mel, "I told her you have a thing for cleavages, curves, short skirts and long legs; if you remember her from school you'll know that she doesn't like to show off the curves and the lady lumps. She had to learn to walk in heels for today and, Oh yes, and I told her your favourite colour is green - not a colour she likes by the way; why don't we see what she comes down... Aaaaaaaaah, now will you just look..."

I turned round; with one hand on her hip and the other on the handrail she was carefully walking down stairs; shit but she looked fucking hot. She was wearing a tight, plunging, form fitting dress in dark green that fitted her every curve, and the heels she wore made her legs look twice as long. She stalked across to the three of us.

"Evening Mel," she kissed her cousins cheek and looked me up and down.

"Looking good Jo," Mel said.

"Feelin' good Mel." Jo looked at me again.

"Aaaaaah," breathed Mel, "My work here is done, almost..." and grinning walked with Dave, to circulate with more of the guests.

"Can I get you a drink Jo?" I asked.

"Champagne," she said, adding, "please." I made for the bar and got two glasses bringing them over, by the time I got back another groomsman had taken her away to dance, and why not; she looked fucking devastating. Ah well, perhaps not.

The dancing continued and I danced with some more girls, including Mel.

"Every time you dance with another girl, Jo makes evil eyes at them Terry," she said turning us slightly and she waved at Jo stood at the bar talking to family, "She is sooooooo into you mate!" She gave me a little shake.

"I'm not convinced," I said, "at the rehearsal she was talking to me like I was just out of year 10."

"That's just Jo," she said shaking me again, "she's a bit defensive; she's a hot girl working in a school with over 400 boys going through puberty..."

"Of which I was one..."

"Of which you were one, I'll admit. I've never seen her like this over a bloke Terry; she talks about you, which is more than she's done over any man I've known about fifteen years. Come on," said Mel, walking me to her.

"I think it's just a crush," I said looking across to where she was leaning against the bar with two blokes either side.

"Crush or not, go and fucking dance with... aww shit." One of the four suitors whisked her away again.

"You see?" I said, "Surely she would head in my direction if she was so into me?"

"Ohh!" snarled Mel, "I should knock your bloody heads together!"

Mel walked me across and introduced me to Jo's parents in the meantime.

"This is Terry," she said in an overloud voice, "he was looking after Jo today."

We discussed that she'd once taught me sociology and history and her parents asked what kind of teacher she was as they'd never met one of her pupils before. I of course said she was still my favourite teacher, especially as I'd walked down the aisle with her that day.

Her father mumbled something to his wife like 'about time someone did,' and Mel kissed his cheek.

All of the groomsmen and bridesmaids were called together for Mel and Dave's leaving for their honeymoon and it was very nice, and we formed an arch for them to walk along with a final smattering of confetti. When Dave and Mel stopped where I stood with Jo, Mel leaned across and kissed me.

"If you don't do something about Jo, Terence so help me, I'll fucking kill you!" With that she hugged me, adding, "Trust me Darling, she's perfect for you," and they left for a fortnight in Mauritius.

Once they had gone, I managed to get a dance with Jo. She was quite pissed and had headed straight for me now someone wasn't trying to orchestrate it.

"So come on then Miss White," I said, "how come a woman as gorgeous as you is still single?"

"Fucking men," she said leaning back to look me in the face and then around at all of the single guys and the not so single ones that had been letching over her all night. "I work in a school with 300 fucking pubescent boys who all seem to have a crush on me; 500 hormonal girls, none of whom I can be friends with in case they fall in love with me, two dozen fucking male teachers or half a dozen male governors who are convinced I'm a fucking dyke or are trying to stare down my blouse or up my dress, while their female equivalents think I'm a bull dyke or might be after their husbands - why do you fucking think," she slurred, "yeah, fucking men."

"We aren't all the same Jo," I said. "Although in that dress, I can't say I blame anyone for wanting to check out your body, you're gorgeous."

"You wanting to fuck Miss as well are you?"

"Honestly? I smiled gently rubbing up and down her spine, "I wouldn't object, but really my thought was actually how I could get the gorgeous woman I'm dancing with to go out with me once all of this has settled and before she goes back to work in September."

"Going out with a pupil?" she giggled pushing herself against me, "surely that's unethical?"

"A pupil?" I grinned, "that was over ten years ago Miss, so you'll have to do better than that."

"Weeeeeell," she grinned and got a bit more girly, "perhaps it's just I have a bit of an issue with younger men."

"Really, Mel said..."

"You shouldn't go listening to everything my soppy cousin says about me," she butted in quickly and defensively, "certainly not on her wedding day. I don't see why you aren't after sleeping with one of these gorgeous young things you've been dancing with tonight."

"Jo," I said gently caressing her with my hands, "I haven't seen you since I walked out of your undoubtedly fine school some ten and a bit years ago. I first saw you three weeks ago looking drop dead gorgeous in tight jeans and a T-shirt, and I haven't been able to get you out of my head, of course I want to go out with you."

"So, 'boy'," she said, "are you going to take me to bed or what?"

"What?"

"Take me to bed, boy." She snarled.

"Are you sure?" I said, she was well pissed after all.

"Definitely, had it on my mind for weeks."

"Oh well, that sounds like a lovely idea, my place or yours."

"Mine," she said putting her arms around my neck, "your mates' rooms are adjacent to yours, and I'd rather they didn't come in to see what's going on. Wait for five minutes, room 7, bring wine, I've got the condoms." she reached up and kissed me, again it was obvious that she was quite pissed. She walked away swinging her hips in the same way she had when we met on the stag and hen and I was equally impressed.

Against my better judgement, I got a bottle of a light fruity white wine I was a fan of and slipped it into my jacket, she was reasonably drunk anyway. Fortunately for me, most of my mates were extremely pissed and didn't notice me wandering off five minutes after the woman I'd spent much of the day with.

I found room 7 and knocked gently on the door, no response. I knocked again slightly louder and figured that she must have passed out on the bed. I thought about what I should do and of missed opportunities. As I stood there contemplating my next move, a member of the night staff walked past and saw my dilemma, and figured it wrong.

"Lost your key as well love?" she said, giving me a slightly angry, 'why do we bother giving you pissheads keycards'. "What's the name on the register love?"

"White," I said now adopting the 'pissed but trying not to look it' approach and after all, my name actually is White as well.

"Do you have some ID love?" she asked, and I flipped out my wallet with my driving license to prove it. She took out an iPad Mini and looked up names. She flapped her master key through the reader and the door clunked and swung open slightly.

"You have a good evening Mr White," she said and walked away.

I walked in the room and saw Jo collapsed back on to the bed, her stretchy green dress, stretched over her head and across her arms. She was wearing pantyhose over tiny knickers.

I figured the least I could do was make her comfortable, so I removed her dress, finding the pretty bra that was responsible for her great shape and the cleavage she'd displayed, according to Mel, for my benefit.

I pulled the dress over her head, then looked at the fantastic body before me. Shit, trust me to be honourable tonight.

I took off the pantyhose, and the bra, catching an extended look at her fantastic tits. Finally I slipped her into a T-shirt I found on top of her bag. I moved her to the middle of the bed and turned her to her side just in case she threw up and got ready to leave and head back to my room. I left the bottle of wine, and a note;

"Jo,

Figured you weren't really in the mood, so have just put you to bed and trust me, it wasn't half as much fun as undressing you sober would have been. I'm in room 17, call me if you fancy a swim before breakfast.

Regards

Terry."

My room phone went off at a shade before seven thirty.

"Terry?"

"Good morning Jo," I said, "you feeling better?"

"Much," she said, "listen, I err... I just found your note and I wanted to thank you for putting me to bed last night."

"You're most welcome," I said, "and I hope that you have a better view of my intentions now."

"I do, and I've ordered breakfast for two, by way of thank you and apology."

I put on shorts and a T-shirt and headed along the corridor to her room, I knocked on the door and she met me in the long nightdress I put on her not six hours previously.

"Come in Terry," she said with a long grin, "breakfast has just arrived." We sat down and started to eat, a splendid meal of scrambled eggs, bacon, mushrooms, cereal, toast, fruit and tea and coffee.

Now sober, she seemed like a totally different woman, and she was nice but not as close as the alcohol had made us the night before.

"I meant what I said last night Jo," I said.

"What did you say last night," she grimaced, "much of the night is shrouded in a bit of a white wine fug."

"I said that I wanted to go out on a date with you."

"What?" she said, "an old..."

"You're eight years older than me Jo, and as I said yesterday, still gorgeous."

"I don't know," she said.

"I thought there was a spark between us Jo," I said sipping some orange juice, "and Mel certainly did."

"Yeah, well Mel is a born romantic."

"Did you dress up especially?" I said with a big grin, "Mel pretty much told me what you'd be wearing, and it she said it was because of what I liked."

"No, I err... I dressed for me." There was a distinct change in her voice.