Angel and her Dragon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dear heavens, you're driving me crazy." He growled along the side of my neck, dragging his teeth over my skin, bringing a soft moan to my lips. He slid a hand down under the puddle of cloth in my lap, seeking and finding my heat, my wetness.

I know I gasped harshly when his fingertips brushed my hard clit, when he slid a thick finger deep inside me. Groaned deep when he added another finger. I clutched his shirtfront in my fists as wave after wave of pleasure crashed through me with every thrust of his fingers.

"Yes, cum for me. Cum, Angel. Ride my fingers." Drake chanted softly against my cheek, as his fingers drove me higher into the next waves of ecstasy. I hung on tightly as he made me cum again and again, moaning into his throat.

Dimly, I felt my hands sinking down his chest, over his stomach, unbuckling his belt. I heard his soft groan when I slid my hand inside his dress pants and found him hard.

"Angel, what do you want to do with that?" he purred in my ear.

"I think I'd really like to fill this aching hole of mine with it and ride it until I can't any longer. And I really hope that later on, I get to see if it tastes as good as it feels."

"Oh, I think I can make that happen for you." He groaned as I gently stroked his cock from base to head.

"Y'think so?"

"Mmmm, I know so, Angel." In a blink, he shifted us down and around, over and under, entwined across the front seat. "Feel me. Feel me filling you up." He whispered huskily.

Slowly, slickly, I sank down on him until we met bone to bone. Deep inside, I felt that button wake and mooch hungrily at his dick tip, heard his groan. I glanced down into his eyes, half lidded with lust and need, molten amber sparkling gold. Slowly, I rose over him, sank back down, beginning the rhythm.

He slid his hand up over my breast, giving it a quick firm knead before sliding up my chest, softening as his palm slithered up my throat, and into my hair, pulling my mouth down to his. He captured my mouth with his, focusing my attention on just feeling him, his cock filling my quim. His hands slid down my spine, clasped my hips, guiding my motions, to ride him better.

"Oh yeah, squirt for me again." He growled into my mouth. "Oh damn, you're like silk. Mmm, and so tight."

I opened my eyes to see him smiling at me.

"Been a while, huh?" he asked, slowing his thrust even more, letting me really feel every inch of his girth.

"Yeah. It has." I breathed, feeling his dicktip rub my deep button, letting it mooch at him.

"Been writing a lot?"

"Some."

"Write about me yet?" he asked with a grin, stroking feather light trails over my back.

"Mmmmmaybe."

"Tonight, I'll give you something to write about."

"Promise?" I groaned, grinding tight against him, his dicktip, letting those ripples of pleasure become waves with every stroke.

"Oh, mmmost definitely Angel." His thrusts grew faster, harder, bouncing me on his cock like I was a ragdoll. One that moaned and howled. And squirted. "Yesss. Yes, Angel. Cum on me. Cum." His voice almost drowned out by the squishy wet noises from our humping hips and my low keening.

His hands grew rougher as we both lost our minds. I felt every gentle touch, every tight clasp, and every rough grip with an intensity I'd almost forgotten. Pressed hard against his roof as my hips flew, I looked down to see his eyes, hungry and primal, gazing steadily up at me.

"Ride me." He growled, reaching up for a firm handful of my breast, rolling my nipple in his fingertips, making me groan. Faster my hips flexed, as I leaned forward, digging my nails into his hard pecs as waves rolled through me. His hand on my hip slid up my back again, slowly, gently pulling me back down to him.

"Mmmm, you're very squishy right now." He grinned up at me, his hands trailing sensuously over my back.

"Mmmm, it's your own fault." I grinned back.

"Yeah, and I like it like this. Warm. Sweet, soft. You'll want to hold on tight."

"Wait, what?" But it was already done. He'd spun us around, over so he's nestled between my thighs. "Oh damn, do I love these old luxury liners."

"Plenty of room. Soft actual leather. Strong seat studs." His grin widened as he thrust deep and quick, making me gasp, feeling my deep spot mooching at his dicktip. "And thank you for christening her with me."

"I'm honored." I groaned feeling him thick and hard, shoving deep into me, sending series of tsunami sized waves through my body, an evergasm of epic proportions. His hands wound around my spasming body, curling me into his frenzied fucking. I held on, riding these waves, wrenching every moment of bliss and pleasure from what he's giving me.

I felt him clutch me tight, shudder, jerk, collapse heavily on me. I felt him panting, his heart thudding above me, felt him shift onto his elbows. I opened my eyes meeting his.

"Never before, have I ever felt anything like this."

"I...I..."

"Don't be afraid." He crooned. "Will you be mine? My woman. My partner."

"Drake..."

"Think about it. But please, while you're deciding, no other men."

"Then let me answer you now. Yes, I'll be your partner. Your woman. I don't want anyone else like I want you." I purred, threading my fingertips through his hair, watching his smile start in his eyes, spreading instantaneously to his mouth, lighting up his face.

"Think we can make it to my place now?" he grinned.

"Hmmm, maybe." I grinned back, wondering if I'd have enough room, with the steering wheel, to find out how I tasted on his cock.

12