Angel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

"Reach back here and spread yourself open, Sweetheart," George directed her. "I'll need to put some lubricant in you."

Almost euphoric at the term of endearment, Angel did as he asked, spreading her legs as far apart as she could on the sofa and holding her ass cheeks apart to expose the place that was about to be deflowered.

"Your pussy is really beautiful, Angel. You are a beautiful woman all over."

Her pussy! George had referred to her pussy! And he was right! "After all," she told herself. "I am a woman, and women have pussies. And that part back there that's about to be fucked is my pussy. And, if I have a pussy, I must have a clit too. It's in my hand! My clit is in my hand!" From that moment forward, Angel referred to her pussy and her clit, and never thought of herself as lacking either.

Her thoughts were interrupted by something being pushed into her newly-identified pussy, followed by a sudden cool sensation, which she realized was the lubricant that had been mentioned. Next came a brand new thrill, the latest of many that had come her way that evening, something long and narrow -- George's finger! - poking into her and spreading the lubricant inside her pussy. Previously, the only thing that had ever been inserted into there had been her own soapy fingers while she was taking a shower. That had been fun, but George's finger felt so much better. Best of all, soon there would be something inside her that would feel many times better than his finger.

"She does have a really beautiful pussy," George told himself, as he applied lubricant to his cock and gazed at the tiny hole Angel was holding open for him. "The skin inside her ass cheeks is as smooth and creamy as her face, and that cute, pink hole looks just like a rosebud." Angel was holding open the lower ends of her cheeks, so George took hold of the upper ends and spread them apart, watching the rosebud blossom for him.

With the thumb and fingers of one hand holding her open, he guided his cock with his other hand until the end was pressing against the small hole. To spread the lubricant better, he rubbed the tip back and forth against the Aqualube he had applied to what he thought of as her rosebud. When he was satisfied they were both ready, he wiggled his cock, while pressing it firmly against the opening, until it popped through, and was inside Angel. She moaned as she felt the penetration.

"Are you okay, Sweetheart? Does it hurt?"

"No. I mean, yes, I'm okay. No, it doesn't hurt. It feels good."

Her answers were truthful enough; Angel was much more than just okay. Although the initial penetration had produced some pain, it had been a dull pain, and was easily outweighed by the warm, romantic feeling she got from hearing George call her "Sweetheart" for the second time. Even that small amount of initial pain faded quickly, and evolved into pleasure, which was becoming more intense by the second. Angel continued to hold her pussy open, wanting George to stick as much of his cock into her as he could. She felt very feminine, and very confident that she could take it all.

She didn't have to wait very long. She heard George grunt softly, and felt another small part of his shaft squeeze into her. There was no pain at all that time, only another rush of pleasure from where he had spread open her pussy. What was happening to her was a completely new experience, and she couldn't think of anything that had ever felt as good. She twisted her head back to look at him and to speak to him.

"That feels really good, George. And it keeps getting better. Please don't stop."

He had no intention of stopping. It felt really good to him too, and was getting better. Angel's pussy was the tightest and most beautiful place his cock had ever been. Another firm push drove almost another inch into the hole where it was being made so welcome. George was rewarded by an even louder and more blissful moan.

His hard, thick shaft was stretching her tight opening, and the head of his cock was burrowing into her, expanding the walls of the channel it was stuffing so well. Extreme pleasure flooded Angel's body from these two places but, best of all, was the way his cock was starting to massage her prostate gland. Waves of joy swept through her from even the fairly small and very indirect contact that had been made so far. Her clit was fully erect, and Angel wanted to reach under herself to stroke it, but her hands were occupied in holding her pussy open. She didn't want to do anything to reduce the incredible sensations George's big cock was giving her, so she moved around on the sofa to adjust the position of her clit. Her movements sent even greater waves from her pussy to saturate her whole body, evoking more and louder moans.

Everything that was happening on the sofa was making George feel great too. The pussy of the lovely young T-girl was squeezing his cock better than anything in his experience. Her movements under him sent pleasure throbbing repeatedly through his cock and swirling through his whole being. He also recognized her moans and the writhing of her body as being expressions of the sexual enjoyment he was giving her, and he felt almost as good about that.

His cock was embedded deeply enough in that wonderful pussy that George could take his hands from her ass cheeks and place them on Angel's hips. The soft, smooth skin felt erotic against his fingers, and he was able to pull her toward himself, while driving in most of the rest of his cock. Her body started pitching and rolling from side to side on the sofa, while he slowly drew his shaft almost all the way out, paused and plunged it most of the way back into her pussy. As she felt it surging into her that time, Angel moaned, even louder than before, and the movements of her body became more erratic. The next stroke was just as slow and even deeper, and produced the same reaction from the young beauty. George took even more pride in the fact that he was giving Angel as much enjoyment as she was giving him.

In fact, he was giving her more than she ever could have imagined possible. Nothing in her experience had prepared her for the enormous pleasure of having the virginal entrance to her pussy spread open or the walls of the adjacent channel expanded by the hard cylinder that was slowly surging in and out of her. Best of all was what that cock was doing to her prostate gland as it continually massaged and caressed her there.

Because of the extreme tightness of Angel's pussy, George used many short strokes of his cock. By the time he finally got it all the way inside her and was ready to start fucking with the long, slow strokes he knew would be best, the Aqualube was fully liquefied and spread through the entire part of the channel he was stuffing. She was just as tight, but there was no friction at all. Once again, he slowly drew out his cock, until just the head was still inside Angel, and drove it back into her, all the way until his pubic hair was brushing against the insides of her cheeks. George smiled as Angel fucked back to meet him, making it so much better for both of them. He had been kneeling between her legs, but he lay down on top of her and prepared for a long, slow, and absolutely delightful session.

Angel had already had many new experiences that evening, each one seeming to be better than the last, and the best one yet was having George's body lying on her back, with his cock plunging in and out of her pussy. He was actually supporting his weight on his knees and elbows so she moved freely under him, and the intense pleasure caused her to thrash about. Everything was wonderful, from what his cock was doing for her pussy and prostrate gland to the way it felt when the hair on his chest rubbed against the sensitive skin on her back. She could tell, by the way George's cock was gliding in and out, that she would no longer need to hold her pussy open so Angel brought her hands up to rest by her face. Every time she felt one of the many long strokes surging into her, she reflexively pushed with her hands against the sofa to thrust back to meet it.

As wonderful as it was already, it kept getting better. George's cock was going in so deeply that the surrounding pubic hair tickled the puckered area of her pussy. Her moans turned to whimpers from the exquisite pleasure of everything that was happening. Over and over, he drew back and stroked forward, and she fucked back to meet him, eliciting the same sounds of bliss from her, while George sighed in pleasure. For a long time, they shared the same kind of slow, deep strokes, while expressing their bliss in a duet.

Angel's clit was under her, squeezed between her body and the sofa cushion. As she fucked back and slid forward from the impetus of George's thrusts into her, it rubbed against the imitation leather, adding to her pleasure, until she climaxed, ejaculating onto the cushion and smearing the sticky semen onto her belly. George didn't know about her cumming and ejaculating, of course, and he wouldn't have stopped even if he had. As they continued fucking, Angel felt her clit stiffening again, and minutes later, it was as hard as it had been before her climax.

He didn't know what had happened to her clit, but George knew that he would be cumming soon. For better leverage and stronger strokes, he held onto her shoulders, and it helped him fuck Angel harder and faster. She responded by matching his speed, thrusting her pussy back to meet him and envelop his cock. Her pleasure mounted even more rapidly and she could already feel her clit throbbing under her, as her second climax quickly built up inside her groin.

George was even closer to cumming. Angel's pussy was just as tight as ever but his cock slid in and out easily, while its entire length was squeezed by the muscles that ringed the opening and lined the walls of her love channel. Seeing the way Angel's body thrashed on the sofa and rocked from side to side, and hearing her moans and other sounds of bliss added immensely to the ecstasy that he knew was imminent. Pleasure welled up, seemingly even from his toes and fingers, and concentrated in his groin. He started driving his cock even harder and faster into her pussy. Suddenly, his climax burst through, and George filled his condom with semen. After the first ejaculation, he continued fucking, but at a slower pace, until he was through cumming.

The powerful strokes had an effect on his partner also. As he rammed his cock into her, Angel's clit was pounded harder and faster against the sofa, until her climax overtook her, and she ejaculated at almost the same time as George. Her semen gushed under her and on her, and didn't stop spurting until he stopped fucking her.

That wasn't the only thing that happened then. His lust for Angel's sexy young body was finally slaked, and George had a sudden attack of conscience. "Why am I doing this?" he asked himself. "Why am I dallying here with this girl? And she -- or he- or whatever, isn't even a real girl."

His cock had barely started to soften, but he yanked it roughly from Angel's pussy, got off the sofa, and peeled off his condom so he could wrap it in one of the job application forms that were on the table. He would throw the bundle in a garbage can somewhere. Forgotten completely were the desires he had felt for the last eight months, and the planning and preparations that had resulted in this evening of mutually pleasurable sex. Although he had derived tremendous enjoyment from his tryst with Angel, he put that out of his mind too. All he could think of was that he had sullied himself with an unnatural act. Turning his back to hide his genitals from her, he went about the room collecting his clothing and started putting it on.

Angel lay on the sofa, watching as George got dressed. Her pussy was distended and sore after the workout he had given it, but she felt wonderful. Her first sexual experience had been tremendous, better than she had ever dreamed it could be. Angel hoped there would be many more like it, every time she and George had a chance to get together. They probably wouldn't be able to do it on Saturday or Sunday, but she was already thinking about what they might do on Monday or the rest of next week. If Deborah was still out sick, it should be fairly easy; if not, they would have to wait and watch for their opportunities and take advantage of them.

George Parker's thoughts were in a much different vein. Looking over at his beautiful young assistant, he was assailed by guilt. "How could I, a good, Christian man, have betrayed my wife and family like that," he asked himself.

Suddenly, he realized how. "It was Angel Jones! She's Jezebel! She's a harlot, who led me astray, and in the most wicked way possible. Look at her even now, lying on the sofa with her face down, showing off her nakedness and trying to tempt me into committing sodomy with her again. But, I will be strong, and I won't let have her way with me."

He turned his back on her so he wouldn't have to look at the sexy body that she had used so successfully to lead him astray. "You'd better get dressed," he told her. "It's getting late. I'll have to lock up, and I have a long way to drive home."

Angel wondered why he had addressed her in such a brusque way, but she didn't worry about it. "Can you give me a ride home? It's not very far, but I'm pretty sore, and I might have some trouble walking."

"She's looking for sympathy," George told himself. "As a good Christian, even though the harlot sinned against me and my family in the vilest way, I must return good for evil."

"Alright, but hurry up."

Angel did hurry, and got up to start getting dressed. Using a handful of the application forms, she wiped her semen off the cushions. She could see that George was impatient, and couldn't help wondering why, after the marvelous experience they had just shared. After putting on the skirt and blazer that were hanging on the coat rack, she decided against wearing her shoes and stockings, because it would be easier for her to walk barefoot rather than limp unsteadily on the heels she had worn to work. With some difficulty, she crossed the room and started down the hall that led to the back door, wondering why George made no offer to help her.

He did hold the employee exit door open while she went outside and, after setting the alarm, he closed and locked it behind them. "My car is this way," he informed Angel, without looking at her, and started walking rapidly across the parking lot.

With considerable difficulty, and with the rough surface hurting her bare feet, Angel hobbled after him as well as she could. At least he held the passenger door on his car for her to get in, before walking around to the driver's side. She was also a bit disappointed that the car was equipped with bucket seats. She wouldn't be able to sit close to the man who had just shown her paradise, but Angel said nothing as she waited for him to start the engine and drive her home. The directions were simple, and the distance was short. The car pulled up in front of the building, and stopped, but George left the engine running and did not get out and help her exit. Still sore and with difficulty moving, Angel got out on her own, still carrying her shoes and stockings, and closed the door. As soon as she had done so, the automobile pulled away while she stood on the sidewalk watching it.

As Angel walked slowly to the front door, it occurred to her why her new boy friend was acting that way. He was concerned with his reputation and with hers, she reasoned. A supervisor, giving an employee a ride home at night, would not usually open her door or walk her to the front step, while a lover would. George must want to keep their true relationship a secret, Angel decided. She conveniently dismissed from her mind his rude behavior even before getting into the auto.

Once she was safely inside, Angel was already looking forward to Monday, hoping for a chance at another rendezvous. Her parents inquired as to why she was having difficulty walking, and she explained she had clumsily twisted her ankle on the doorstep. They did not pursue the subject. Generally speaking, they thought of her as an embarrassment and wanted to have as little to do with her as they could. Her parents had felt that way ever since she started undergoing her sex change treatments, and hoped she would move out soon. Besides being sore Angel was tired and, after a shower to wash the semen off her body and the excess Aqualube from her pussy and legs, she went to bed.

Her soreness disappeared over the weekend and, on Monday morning, she walked from home to work again, eager to see George and continue their new relationship. Angel realized she would have to address him as Mr. Parker, in order to hide its nature. She wore the same kind of ultra-feminine clothing that she always did, but this time, when she greeted her supervisor, he looked at her coldly and disapprovingly.

George Parker had done some thinking and some justifying over the weekend about what happened on Friday night. He came to the conclusion that the harlot, Angel Jones, had done more than bewitch him and lure him into betraying his wife and committing the unspeakable sin of sodomy. She had endangered his future with the bank, and maybe even the bank itself. Although he had been the victim of her beauty and her wiles, and was innocent of any kind of wrong-doing, some might not see it that way. If the slut were to tell his supervisors about their escapades, he would almost certainly be sacked. Even worse, if she were to make up some tale of sexual harassment, the bank might be plundered by her lawsuit, unjustified though it would be.

He did think he had a way to prevent any of those things from happening, and called her into his office later in the morning. Happily, Angel answered his summons, closing the door after herself. Deborah was on her coffee break, and this would be their chance for further intimacies. She stood by his chair, smiling at him and ready to drop to her knees and open his pants, should that be what he wanted. Angel placed an affectionate hand on his shoulder, but he pushed it away and told her to sit in the chair in front of his desk, facing him with more than six feet between them.

"Angel, I remember you saying something about possibly transferring to the London main office if the chance ever arose." This was a reference to a conversation a few weeks after Angel started.

"Yes, I did say something about that, but I'm really quite happy here." That was the truth, but Angel was somewhat perplexed about the coldness that was being displayed toward her that morning.

"You may be happy, but I'm not. There must never be a repetition of what you did to me on Friday. I was weak and you took advantage of me but it will never happen again. I'm willing to expedite a transfer to the main office, if you want one. The alternative is for you to be immediately transferred out of this department to another one where I won't see you any more."

Angel was crestfallen. "But, I thought you liked me. I thought you liked what we did as much as I did."

"You enticed me into doing something I never should have allowed myself to do. You lured me into sins of the flesh, but I have repented, and I will never allow it to happen again. Make up your mind which you choose to do."

Angel made up her mind quickly. George Parker's open hostility toward her brought back previously ignored memories of just how lacking in affection he had been after their mutual climaxes on the sofa, and of his rude indifference to her needs. There had been no physical contact of any kind after he finished doing what he wanted to her, not even an offer of assistance, even though she was sore and could barely walk. The ride home had been just a chore, an obligation that had to be done quickly.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers