Angel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slow down hun, we are not having sex outside. It's too cold." Ivan rolled his eyes at her reasoning. Russian winters were much more unforgiving.

"Then get in the car." He rumbled. Angelica looked apprehensive at first, but slipped out of his grip to open the driver side door. Before she could reach it however Ivan intoned, "Backseat." She whipped around to look at him, eyebrows raised. "Trust me." He smiled.

Angelica slipped into the backseat, Ivan following close behind her. He shut the door while she shucked off her jacket and when she turned to face him, he grabbed at her thighs and pulled her towards him, forcing her to lie on her back. He slid off her pants slowly, sliding his hands up and down her calves once she was rid of the clothing.

"No panties, solnyshka-moy?" Ivan stared down at the entrance between her legs with rapt attention. Angelica licked her lips and grinned lasciviously, "I just figured we'd end up fooling around in the theatre. Imagine my surprise when you were the perfect gentleman all the way through."

Ivan laughed and slipped one hand under her shirt, cold palm sliding under the wire of her bra to cup at one of her breasts. He watched her mouth go slack as he thumbed at her nipple, pinching and twisting to elicit a reaction. "I love when you do that." She moaned. Ivan quirked a brow at her, "Really? So, you're good with just this and you don't want me to eat you out?"

Angelica lifted herself up to glare at him. "Shut up."

"I'll take that as a 'Yes, Ivan, of course I want you to eat me out, because you're so fucking good at it, it drives me insane, you sexy amazing sex-god'."

"Literally, shut up."

He laughed again and leaned further over Angelica, capturing her lips for a short moment before sliding down to kiss around her hips, littering her inner thighs with kisses and nips, deftly staying away from where she truly wanted him.

"Come on Ivan, I don't have all day." Angelica sing-songed, nudging him with her foot. He didn't look at her but cupped his palm over her mound. "Yes, yes my dear. Relax. Let me take care of you." He intoned sweetly, not looking at her. Angelica rolled her eyes, but couldn't say any of the smug words she had planned because he finally got down to business. Ivan dragged his tongue over her slit, tongue moving slowly in wide swipes all the way to her clit, repeating the action after Angelica made a high whimpering sound. She reached down and tangled her fingers in his hair, gripping his head tight as she began grinding against his face.

"Yessss." Angelica hissed, breath coming out in short huffs, her hands leaving his head and scrambling for purchase on the leather of Ivan's car seats. Her back arched toward the roof, eyes watering when Ivan's sank two fingers into her cunt, curling them immediately to hit the spot he knew she liked. "F-fuck, okay, that's perfect." Angelica muttered, struggling to breathe deeply as Ivan nibbled at her labia. Her hips snapped up when he sucked her clit hard, stroking his fingers in and out of her at a punishing pace. He hummed when he felt her legs shake and grabbed her hip with one hand so she couldn't twitch away from him. Angelica rocked her hips and rode out her orgasm on Ivan's face, cursing out loud. Angelica took a moment to catch her breath, then sat up and reached for Ivan's belt, only to be stopped when he grabbed her wrists.

"You don't want your turn?" Ivan shook his head.

"I'm not wiping come off these seats. I can wait." Angelica nearly sprained something rolling her eyes. This man and his car.

12