Angel Ch. 08

Story Info
She enjoys a weekend of sex with her hunky boy friend.
9.3k words
4.62
37.8k
7

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 10/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,131 Followers

This is the most recent chapter in the story of Angel Jones, a beautiful T-girl in London. Much of this chapter appears under the name "Lauren's Hot Date", but I have added many more details.

*

When Angel Jones woke up on Friday morning, her long blonde hair was tousled across her pretty face and her ruffled teddy was twisted around her breasts. She brushed her hair back, adjusted the nightie and smiled at her need to do so. Although the long hair and frilly garment were sometimes nuisances, she liked and needed the feelings of femininity they gave her. To paraphrase the show tune which was one of her favorites, she enjoyed being a girl.

Angel didn't lie in bed very long because her clit was hard with morning wood, and she had an urgent need to go to the bathroom. She sat on the toilet while she relieved herself. In the days when she was still named Lee Seymour, and was trying to be the man that her anatomy said she was, Angel had stood to urinate but she was now going all out as a woman. Besides the way she used toilets and which rest rooms she chose, this meant allowing her blonde hair to grow long and cascade down her back, and wearing only the most feminine of garments.

After breakfast and her morning ablutions, Angel carefully applied the minimal amount of makeup she used and dressed herself in some of those garments. This included a lacy aqua bra and matching French knickers, a lace-trimmed white blouse and a green mini-skirt that showed off her long, smooth legs and curvy hips and bum to the best advantage. Just before leaving her flat, she put on the green and white plaid blazer and two-inch heels. The walk to the bus stop and her ride to her job were uneventful. She got off the bus, walked the last block and greeted the handsome guard, who smiled at her beauty and returned her salutation. As Angel unlocked the door to the bank, both she and the guard watched the street for suspicious appearing persons. Seeing none, she entered, and he followed her inside and took up his post, where he would open the door to allow other employees to enter.

Since coming to work at the bank over a year ago, Angel had never missed a day because of illness, nor had she ever been late. This dependability had earned her greater responsibility, and an increase in her salary. She was assigned to be the first person to arrive, and to open the door and attend to anything that needed immediate attention. On that day, there were no urgent situations, so she hung her blazer on the chair in her tellers' cage and went to the employee break room to make a pot of coffee.

After the bank day officially began and, as Angel went about her usual duties as a teller, her tall, voluptuous figure and beautiful face earned the usual admiring looks from male employees and customers. It also brought her more than a few envious glances from some of the women, both kinds of looks being normal. None of the people there knew of her previous life as a boy. Angel had kept it from everybody for almost two years, from the time she had started in her home town branch, and had decided to continue doing so. She had cordial relationships with most of her coworkers, and had considered telling some of them, in strictest secrecy, but had decided not to. For one thing, there was no real benefit to it. More importantly, she had noticed how gossiping, sometimes even maliciously, about the supposed sexual peccadilloes of fellow bank employees was one of the favorite pastimes of the women she associated with. Angel almost never contributed to those gossip sessions, and she had no desire to become a subject of their salacious conversations.

Her boyfriends knew, of course, and recognized her for the woman that she had become. Her oldest personal friends, both male and female, know too, and they have no problem thinking of her as a woman. Part of this is because she was, and still is, such a beauty and part is because, even then, there were usually no visible vestiges of masculinity. Her family members have accepted the change, some grudgingly, and their cards and letters were addressed to "Angel Jones" although sometimes the letters start out "Dear Lee".

As she did her routine work that day, most of Angel's thoughts were on her boy friend and the good times they would have together that evening. There would be dinner, followed by dancing, and the best part would be when they would make love in her bed. In the morning, there would be more love-making, followed by a very pleasant brunch in her favorite neighborhood restaurant. Angel actually started to feel her own lustful stirrings at the thought of what his cock would be doing for her in a few more hours.

Part of this may also have been the activities of Mr. Baker who, as the head teller, was Angel's supervisor. He was, basically, a lecher, and he fondled and touched the attractive female employees at every opportunity. His favorite target was Angel, partly because she was the youngest and had the sexiest figure, and partly because she had never expressed any strong objections or done any more than move away after a few seconds of his attentions. Mr. Baker's primary fantasy, ever since Angel started working as a trainee, was to have her under him in bed, screaming in ecstasy from the tremendous sexual pleasure she would be getting from him. He had no idea she was a T-girl. If he had known, Mr. Baker would certainly have felt much differently about such an imaginary encounter.

She had ceased being a trainee after sixty days, and had since become one of the best and most dependable employees at the bank. Even so, Mr. Baker was always hoping to find a reason to come up behind her and point something out, usually something Angel already knew about. On that day, while she was standing in her teller's cage, he came up, pointed randomly at a copy of a receipt in front of her, and asked about it. While his left hand gestured, his right hand was first patting, then gently squeezing his subordinate's bum. Angel blithely answered his questions, ignoring the hand.

She didn't mind his improper attentions as much as she probably should have. For one thing, they didn't hurt her, and he seemed to enjoy them, so no harm was being done. For another, such attentions from a man, even a twit like him, were more affirmations of her femaleness. She didn't actually need them any more, but they were still nice to get. On that day, they also contributed pleasantly to the sexual arousal she was already feeling, since she imagined her boyfriend's hand back there, except that his hand would have been patting and squeezing her bare skin.

Angel could never take Mr. Baker seriously as a possible lover, or even as a fun sex partner. He was much older than she, but well within the age range where she dated. The drawback about him, in addition to their professional relationship, was that he was such a homely runt, bald, at least six inches shorter than Angel, with narrow, bony shoulders, a sunken chest and scrawny arms. In order to interest her romantically or sexually, a man would have to be twice the size of Mr. Baker, which would have been an apt description of her current favorite boy friend, Rocky Gordon.

His nickname had been Rocky ever since his childhood and he much preferred that over his given name of Leslie. He was big and strong, a former all-star winger in the National Rugby League and, since his retirement from the league, a secondary school physical education teacher and coach of the soccer and rugby teams. These avocations kept him in condition almost as good as when he was faking out or bowling over defending forwards on the athletic field. His fifty-two years made him more than two and-a-half times as old as Angel, who was twenty, and that was fine with her.

While still a teenager, she was forced to accept the fact that she was a girl, albeit one born into a male body. She not only accepted it, she took the necessary steps, both medical and personal to correct the mistake that Nature had made. Hormone treatments that began at the age of 16, combined with creams and lotions where needed, gave her a soft, flawlessly smooth skin. The hormones and her own family genes also resulted in large, succulent breasts and an extremely curvaceous bum, but they could do nothing about her primary sex organs. Surgery to do anything about them would have been painful and prohibitively expensive, and would have had too many other drawbacks. After two years of letting her hair grow long and wearing makeup and women's clothing, she finally built up enough confidence to date men.

At the age of 18, she developed a crush on a much older man, her supervisor at the bank branch in her home town where she worked, and eventually lost her virginity to him. Following a mutually enjoyable tryst on a sofa in the office where they were working overtime, he demonstrated his true nature to her. Angel was cursed, and vilified and forced to transfer to the main office in London, which actually worked out quite well for her. Although the aftermath was painful and humiliating, the sex with the cad had been anything but that. In fact, it was so great that Angel wanted much more, as much as she could get.

The first young man, who was attracted by her lovely face and figure, was repelled and angered after learning of her male sex organs. When she told him of them, being honest and upfront from the start, he came close to inflicting violence on her. Even though he didn't quite do so, his threats and insults were bad enough, leaving her in tears and shaking her self-confidence. The results of her second attempt to establish a relationship with a young man were almost a duplicate of the first. Angel decided she needed to change her tactics. She was a woman; she knew it, and if those young punks couldn't see the truth, that was their loss.

She began dating, and sometimes having casual sex, with men who were much older, even older than her father. Second only to her decision to live her life as a woman, that was the best thing she ever did for herself. For one thing, they tended to have more money and could show her a better time but that was very minor. Far more important was their acceptance of her as the person she had become. She was always honest with the men in her life. If they displayed a romantic interest, and it was reciprocated by her, Angel told them quite early that she was a T-girl. If they didn't know what that meant, she explained it clearly, and the consensus among those older men was always something like: "Well, you may have started out as a man but you're certainly a woman now, and a really beautiful one at that."

The older men she dated treated Angel as a lady in public and later, in bed together, they treated her as a woman. Although she was lacking the primary female sex organs, none of her partners ever felt deprived. Her mouth or hands or sexy body got their cocks stiff and her pussy, what most people might have called her ass, provided some of the best fucking they had ever gotten. When she had been Lee she had masturbated, the same way as hundreds of millions of other boys, and that had been the way she expected to climax after becoming a T-girl. To her happy surprise, most of the men she started dating wanted to fondle and stroke what she and they called her clit, as they strove to achieve the nirvana of simultaneous orgasms.

All the men in Angel's personal life regarded her with love and respect but her favorite then was Rocky. Although muscular and hairy, he was gentle and caring and treated Angel the way a lady deserved to be treated. He brought her flowers, opened doors for her, helped her with her coat and did all the other courtly things that many younger men don't even think about and that some women would describe as sexist. Besides his chivalry, he was a knowledgeable and considerate lover, truly enjoying the foreplay that always brought her close to an orgasm before carefully inserting his cock and slowly bringing them both to ecstasy at the end of their journey. He was also a virile man and they usually reached that destination at least twice at night and again in the morning, and maybe even again that afternoon.

Their relationship had almost not gotten started. He had come into the bank late one Friday afternoon, and Angel had to work with him through some complicated problems with his account. Later, he saw her in a bar with some of her coworkers and bought her a drink and chatted briefly with her. Angel was quite taken with Rocky and was quite sure that the attraction was mutual. Her belief was borne out the following Monday.

Once again, Rocky came to the bank right at closing, but this time it was to ask Angel to join him for a drink at the same bar. Although sorely tempted, she declined. After the very bad ending of the affair at her previous posting, Angel had resolved to avoid mixing her romantic and professional lives. It was especially important to her because she was a T-girl and wanted to keep that fact secret, and she considered bank customers to be part of her professional life. Rocky returned at the same time, with the same request, for the next three days, and was turned down on two of those occasions.

On Thursday, Angel broke her own rule and agreed to meet him at the bar. A major part of her reason was that he became more attractive to her every time she saw him. Another part was that her coworkers, especially Cheryl, were aware of Rocky's persistence, and he and Angel were already a major subject of their gossip. Because of his fame as a former star athlete, that was understandable. Wanting to either give them something juicier to talk about or shut them up, she met him and shared a table in a little frequented corner of the bar. After thanking Rocky for the drink and listening to him mumble about the powerful attraction she held for him, and had since the preceding Friday, Angel swore him to secrecy and told him the secret about herself.

Rocky was surprised, but neither dismayed nor dissuaded. He preferred to believe the evidence of his own eyes and feelings and, to him, Angel was the sexiest, most beautiful and sweetest woman he had ever met, and he didn't care if she sat or stood to urinate. They went out on a date Saturday night, and ended up in Angel's bed. At first, he was rather squeamish about fondling her clit, aware of something similar on his own body, but he overcame that irrationality, and his cock in her pussy and his stroking hand brought her to a memorable climax. Apparently he did some research and thinking before their next date, which was on the following Saturday, because he offered to eat her pussy. Angel, of course, was all for that idea, and they quickly established a mutually very satisfactory relationship. He became Angel's favorite boyfriend, although he was just one of several men in her life.

At seven o'clock, as promised, Rocky rang the doorbell and identified himself through the intercom. When he knocked on her door, Angel let him in and they greeted each other with an eager embrace and kisses that started out to be affectionate and quickly became passionate. They both knew they were going to end the evening in bed together and were already working toward that extremely desirable goal.

"Angel, you seem to get more beautiful every day," Rocky told her when her tongue finally released his and he was able to pull it out of her mouth. "I've been counting the seconds all day until I would finally get to see you again."

"Oh, Rocky. How you go on." It may have sounded like a line, but it was the truth. Rocky was truly smitten with the lovely young T-girl.

Angel had changed her clothes to a longer and fuller skirt for the evening and a darker blouse. Rocky held her wrap for her, as is his wont, and escorted her to his car, where he opened the door for her. Dinner at their favorite upscale restaurant was an extremely enjoyable meal, as the two of them talked of their days' work and observations. The wine and roast beef and salad were excellent, as they had expected.

Dancing and a few drinks followed, and Angel demonstrated one of the reasons for wearing the fuller skirt. She enjoyed twirling around the floor with Rocky, joyfully letting her hair swing about her face and shoulders and showing off her long, beautiful legs. As a talented dancer, and a good singer, she has always had hopes of some day appearing on the stage, although she has put that dream temporarily on hold. Most of the men in the night club envied Rocky for the tall, beautiful woman in his company, and many of the women resented the fact that such a handsome older man should be accompanied by a woman who was so lovely, but young enough to be his daughter.

Neither Rocky nor Angel cared about what other people thought and, when the band began playing slower tunes, the second reason for the looser fitting skirt came into play. With her delightful body pressed against him, especially knowing what they were going to be doing soon, Rocky started becoming aroused. Angel felt his burgeoning erection and smiled up at him. Her own sexual desires, as she felt his stiffening cock and thought about the pleasure it would soon be giving her, caused her clit to stiffen. The lights were dim and romantic but, if anybody had been interested enough to look closely, they might have seen the tenting in his pants. However, they would not have seen a similar bulge in Angel's loose skirt.

Although they were enjoying the dancing and the music, both knew that much greater pleasures awaited them in her bed. After one unusually intimate number, Rocky smiled down on his partner. "Ready to leave?" he asked.

She smiled back and nodded her head. Rocky settled the tab and they walked, hand in hand, to his car. On the drive to her flat, Angel's hand was on his leg some of the time, but mostly it reached inside his pants to play with his rigid cock. About a minute before her mouth would have replaced her hand, they arrived at their destination.

The block of flats allocates two parking spaces to Angel, as it does to all its tenants, although she had never used either up until that time. Rocky parked in one of them, and they hurried through the lobby to the lift, and from there to her door, both of them eagerly anticipating what they would be doing in a few minutes. After securely locking the door behind them, Angel pulled down the covers on her bed and they lay there kissing, their tongues twining together and their hands caressing each other's bodies, until she broke off one kiss and sat up. They had left the bedroom lights on. Although there is something to be said for the romantic darkness, they both preferred being able to see each other while they made love.

"Excuse me, My Dear," she said in her most siren-like voice. "Let me slip into something more comfortable." The line was a cliché but it never failed to bring a smile to both their faces and it accurately described part of what she wanted to do.

In the bathroom, Angel stripped off all her clothing and critically examined her breasts in the mirror. They were still growing, albeit slowly. The wonderful man waiting for her loved them the way they were but he would love them even more after they had reached their full size. The transparent, silky blue negligee she had picked out that morning was hanging by the mirror, and she put it on. There were matching knickers but they would only have gotten in the way, so she left them on the hanger and continued preparing her body for the incredibly pleasurable activities that she knew would be resuming as soon as she finished what she was doing.

Angel is aware of how much Rocky likes to eat her pussy before impaling her with his cock, and she wanted to avoid his getting any unpleasant surprises. Using baby wipes, she carefully scrubbed every place between her cheeks where he would be putting his tongue, almost sterilizing her skin. This was followed by further washing with a soft, wet cloth. She doesn't like any unpleasantness either. When she returned to the bedroom, Angel was ready for what she considered the best part of the evening. Dining out and dancing were among her favorite activities but, ever since her first sexual experience, she has loved fucking, especially with a rugged, handsome man like Rocky, more than anything else.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,131 Followers