Angel Ch. 09

Story Info
Her sex life develops a Jamaican flair, and gets better.
14.6k words
4.8
28.8k
10
0

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 10/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers

Angel Jones had been working as a teller at the big London bank for over a year, and her duties had become almost routine to her. It didn't seem like a rut, because she enjoyed her work, and it paid well enough to meet her needs. She enjoyed a good relationship with her fellow tellers, mostly attractive young women, and even derived a certain amount of amusement from Mr. Baker, their lecherous supervisor. Angel saw no harm in his attempts to fondle her bum and her breasts. There were times his persistence became a bit annoying, but mostly his efforts were harmless, and she accepted them.

The lovely, young T-girl no longer needed the reassurances of her femininity, having had that established by her frequent and highly enjoyable sexual escapades with the men in her life. However, she also remembered when she did need those reassurances, and Mr. Baker had been one of those providing them. Although Angel was fully aware that his actions were strictly for his own jollies, that residual feeling of gratitude was enough for her to refrain from making any official complaint about his attentions. Unwanted they may have been, but they were tolerable, and she saw no benefit to making a fuss.

Her most regular and frequent sex partners were Harold Carpenter, who lived in the flat next to her, Rocky, the former star rugby player and Kenny, from the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgendered Association. All of them had shared some great times with Angel, both in and out of bed, and there had been others, mostly men she had met at the GLBTA. She relished what went on between her and all of those men, even when it turned out to be something less than fully satisfactory. Although she had changed from being a tall, gawky teenage boy to a truly beautiful and graceful young woman, Angel had the same powerful sex drive as a young man, and wanted to fuck and suck at least every weekend, and whenever she could in-between.

On this particular Friday, Angel was feeling even hornier than usual. She hadn't gotten any action since the previous Friday night, and that time had been much less satisfying than most of her weekend encounters. The man she had taken to her flat had not been as virile as most of her partners, and her mouth had been unable to coax a second climax, with the accompanying delicious mouthful of semen, out of him. She hadn't even been able to stiffen his cock enough to fuck for a second time. He also hadn't seemed to be interested in eating her pussy, and Angel would never have the nerve to ask a man to do that.

She did cum twice that night, a weak one from his rather small cock and another unsatisfactory time from his finger desultorily thrusting in and out of her pussy while her mouth was trying to stiffen that cock again. He hadn't even been willing to stroke her erect clit either time, leaving it up to her to take care of herself. Furthermore, he left as soon as it became obvious that her oral efforts would not even produce the wanted second erection. It may have been embarrassment or it may have been because he just lost interest. Either way, Angel spent the rest of Friday night alone in her bed, and there was no leisurely Saturday morning sex, which she loved so much, and no brunch in her favorite restaurant after that.

She was actually horny again by Sunday night, and the condition had gotten stronger as the week progressed. By Friday, her needs were urgent. That was the night of the monthly dance at the GLBTA, and she was really looking forward to it, for several reasons. For one thing, it had become a regular feature for her to sing and dance there and entertain the other members. She enjoyed their applause, which was loud and sincere, and the compliments that were invariably forthcoming after she finished. Besides that, it was an opportunity to work on her act which, some day in the near future, she hoped to be performing on stage in front of a crowd who had paid money to see and hear her. Those people would be a much tougher audience, but Angel believed that her beauty and talent would enable her to succeed, especially combined with the practice she was getting, and the encouragement of her friends.

When she looked around the meeting, Angel was rather disappointed that Kenny was not there, nor any of her other previous sex partners. Several new men were in attendance, and she found herself especially drawn to a large young man across the table from her. He was extremely dark, almost black, the darkest man she had ever seen. Angel had often heard the rumors about what big cocks black men have, but it had never been proven to her. She didn't actually expect to find out that night, but there was always a chance and, if the opportunity arose, she would certainly like to prove the rumor either true or false.

When his name was called, the man introduced himself as Bob, and everybody, including Angel greeted him: "Hi, Bob." He went on to tell the group that he was from Jamaica, and a straight man, but a strong supporter of gay rights, and everything else the GLBTA stood for. He was welcomed to the group, as anybody else would have been. That specific branch of the GLBTA was more of a social group than an activist one, but they had been known to make their opinions heard, and to try to change the mind of legislators and others in power. They also respected and welcomed new supporters of all races and sexual preferences.

As he spoke to them, Bob Marley Cliff again looked around the crowd. Descended from one Reggae legend, Jimmy Cliff, and named for another, Bob had always felt disappointed that he had no talent to speak of for that style of music. He was, however, a great fan of the genre, and an even bigger fan of T-girls. Over a decade ago, he had been introduced to their sexual prowess and their personalities, and both had been extremely appealing to him. Having been raised as boys or young men, they had little or no coyness about them, and their flirting was almost always a genuine invitation that could easily result in a night in bed with the object of it.

They thought and spoke as men do, and their sexual appetites were more akin to those of men than to those of women. When a T-girl sucked him off, she did so with enthusiasm and wouldn't even think of spitting out his cum. When his cock pleasured her pussy, as it did whenever he got together with one, she loudly let him know how much she liked it. They were always sexual equals, meaning none of them ever acted as if they were doing him a favor by allowing him to use their bodies. These were all qualities Bob very much appreciated in sex partners, and he sought out T-girls whenever he could.

Unfortunately, there didn't seem to be any present that night. Bob did notice a beautiful young blonde woman who was looking at him in a friendly way, as if her interest might have been piqued. His interest certainly was. Bob's penchant for T-girls wouldn't keep him from enjoying a night in the arms of a beautiful natural born woman, assuming she was not a lesbian, as most of the women there were. When she introduced herself as Angel, he responded to her as everybody else did. His interest in her took a giant leap when she described herself as a T-girl. Bob was aware of the dance following the meeting, and he determined to find out for himself if the young beauty's apparent interest was real or no more than idle curiosity or his own imagination.

After the meeting ended and the room was being set up for dancing, Bob headed straight for Angel. Most of the men participated in the setting up, because they were macho enough to consider it something they should do, but Bob had more important things in mind. He arrived at Angel's side long before any of the other men and, after a short conversation, she let him know that she was more than willing to dance with him. Just as he had been attracted by her beauty and her status as a T-girl, she was attracted by his good looks, especially his broad shoulders and height, which was at least four inches more than her almost six feet. She was even more curious about the possibility that the rumors were true. Angel hoped they were, and that she would find out for herself later that night, and verify it again on Saturday morning. She was so horny that she needed something special that weekend.

Although not a professional quality dancer as his partner was, Bob was good, and the couple moved gracefully around the floor. He didn't know it, but he was lucky in that some of her more frequent dancing partners, especially Kenny, were not there, and didn't show up at all. Those same men were also her more frequent sex partners, but he couldn't have known that either. Angel did not believe in talking about her sex life, except to those who were a part of it, but she had the impression that Bob would like to become a member of that group that evening.

Her impression was correct. His sex drive had been slaked, on occasion, but never completely satisfied. The lust he felt for the voluptuous T-girl was stronger than any he had ever felt before, and it was intensified by the way she pressed her breasts against him during the slower numbers they danced together. Bob was well aware of the anatomy of most T-girls, and how their arousal would be evident, for the same reason as his would be, but Angel never let her clit get close enough to him for him to find out for sure. Every time he tried to pull her close against his body, she twirled away, smiling flirtatiously.

Although Angel enjoyed the dancing at affairs such as that one, she also wanted to get to know the burly young man a little better, so they sat and chatted while some of the songs were playing. Besides his good looks, she was taken by his charm and his Jamaican accent. Angel learned he worked for an importer in Kingston, and came to London on his employer's business two or three times a year. He was due to return home Saturday evening, which meant he would be in London through the following morning. Angel had some very definite ideas on how she would like to take up a large part of his remaining time in the city, but she didn't want to make any commitment until she was certain of Bob's interest.

The dance was expected to last three hours, and halfway through it came Angel's favorite part. She enjoyed dancing in front of the appreciative group and, since the first time she did it, singing also. One of the members had a karaoke machine that he brought to accompany her. While Angel was strutting about the floor in her first number, which was dancing only, it was set up to temporarily replace the CD player.

As usual, her initial vocal presentation was "I Enjoy Being a Girl," which was one of her favorites. It was a favorite of the men in the group too, as they watched Angel move around on the floor, shaking her succulent breasts and bum. Bob especially enjoyed it, particularly the way the front of her knit dress seemed to be bulging from an erect clit. If she was aroused, as she appeared to be, he wanted to be the one to satisfy her sexually, and he knew he was eminently qualified to do so, probably more than any of the other men there.

After finishing her performance, Angel needed a trip to the women's rest room. She took her time, and washed her hands and face and touched up her makeup before returning to the main room. Upon her reappearance, she was besieged by men and women who wanted to dance with her, some of them because she was beautiful and sexy, and some of them because they had admired her act so much. Bob was one of those men, but this time he had to wait his turn. It was worth the wait, because the music was of the slower variety, which was customary. In the first half of the dance, everyone had fun with the rock music. In the latter half, they got a chance to get to know each other a bit better, and decide whom they would be leaving with, if anybody.

When Bob finally got the opportunity to move around the floor with Angel again, he got to know her quite a bit better. Their bodies were plastered together at last, and he was highly gratified to feel her semi-erect clit against him, especially when it seemed to grow harder as they moved in unison. He placed his big hands on her voluptuous ass and pressed her even more tightly against his body, letting her feel that she was having a similar effect on him.

She made no objection; Angel actually enjoyed the gesture. Bob was correct about her clit growing harder, and one reason was that she could feel his cock just as well as he could feel her reaction. On many occasions, Angel had felt a man's erection being pressed against her body, and she had frequently felt those same stiff cocks in her pussy later that evening. Every one of those times had been fun, but the erection tantalizing her pubic area that night seemed to be bigger than anything that she had previously felt on a dance floor. There was no reasonable way to tell while in public, but she believed it was bigger than any that had ever been in her pussy either, and Angel definitely wanted to go for a new personal best.

Having finished her part of the evening, there was no pressing reason why she had to stay around, and there was an excellent reason why she should leave. Angel reached between herself and Bob and, while smiling up at him, fondled that reason. When she wrapped her hand around his cock through his pants, she was amazed at its thickness, and it seemed to be growing, even as she lightly squeezed. Coyness had never been a part of Angel's personality. She knew what she wanted, and she went after it.

"Do you have any plans for this big thing tonight?" she asked her partner.

"I want to do the same thing with it as I think you do."

"Do you have a flat nearby? And a car?"

"I have a car, but I've been staying in a hotel."

"My flat is just a few blocks away, if you want to go there with me." Even as she spoke, Angel's hand was massaging Bob's thick shaft, which seemed to be getting bigger and harder by the minute. She wasn't even sure that her pussy would be able to accommodate something that size, but she certainly wanted to try.

He liked the idea too. "My car is out in the parking lot." Bob steered Angel toward the front entrance and, while the other couples continued dancing, opened the door for her.

The small anteroom was lined with coats hanging on racks, and Bob put his on, held Angel's while she slipped into it, and opened the exterior door for her. He led the way his to his rental car and opened that door as well. Less than a minute later, they were on the street and on their way to Angel's flat. She rode in the seat beside him, with her hand resting on his thigh. Had the trip been longer, it would have been prowling inside his pants and undergarments but she decided, for the sake of safety if nothing else, to wait the few minutes the drive required. There would be plenty of time for fondling and a lot more once they were safely inside her flat with the door securely locked.

When they reached that sanctuary, Angel, after hanging up their coats, and scuffing out of her shoes, turned to face Bob, her arms opened wide for the long, warm, close embrace she had been desiring all night. He had wanted the same thing and, while his tongue and hers greeted each other, he cupped Angel's ass cheeks, and pulled her dress up so he could reach under it. His gentle hands caressed her over the silky French knickers, followed by reaching inside their waistband to caress her even smoother and softer bare skin.

Bob continued to be amazed by the lovely young woman. In his experience, T-girls often had somewhat rough, almost masculine feeling skin, even in their intimate areas, but the texture of the skin around Angel's buttocks was as silky and smooth as her face. He hoped for a chance to eat her pussy, but that would have to follow a careful washing of where he would be putting his mouth, and he was so turned on by her beauty and eagerness for sex that he was afraid he couldn't wait that long.

Angel was just as horny, after her abstinence of the last week and the fondling she had done of Bob's cock. She broke off the kiss, disconnecting her tongue from his, and backed away, pulling his hands out of her knickers. "C'mon" she whispered, smiling lasciviously, hooking her hand into the waistband of his pants and leading him into her bed-sitting room.

The hugging and kissing resumed there, and Bob's hands returned to the inside of Angel's knickers. This time, he interrupted his fondling to push the garment down around her hips and ass and let it slide the rest of the way to her ankles. Angel stepped one foot out of the small, silky puddle on the floor and kicked it out of the way with her other one. With her knickers gone, more undressing needed to be done. She started on the buttons of Bob's shirt and, when she was done with them, he turned around to let her pull it off his shoulders, peel off his undershirt, and hang them over a nearby chair. When he turned around to face her again, Angel nuzzled her face into the curly hair on his chest, and kissed both his nipples, prodding them with her tongue.

It was her turn for disrobing again, and she turned her back on Bob. "Unzip my dress for me, and unhook my bra," she instructed him, which he did, quite deftly.

Angel pulled her arms from her sleeves and let the dress hang loosely around her hips. As she usually enjoyed doing, especially with a new partner, she held the cups of her bra over her breasts, wanting to put on a small show after she turned around to face him. For a brief moment, she kept the gorgeous mounds covered until she spread her arms, putting them on display, and smiling as she did. Angel was aware that some T-girls wore padded bras or had their breasts surgically enlarged, but hers had never had any enhancement, and she hadn't worn any kind of falsies for some time. She further put her succulent globes on display by rolling her shoulders, letting the twin treasures sway and bounce in their unfettered, proudly natural state.

As every one of her previous sex partners had done, Bob reached out to cup the lovely orbs and leaned down to lick one of the nipples. He was gratified to find it already erect under his tongue, and he licked the other pink nubbin, which was in the same happy state. After a few seconds, she stepped away and pulled the bed coverings off, leaving only the bottom sheet. Hoping to either go with a man to his home or bring one back to her flat after the dance, Angel had changed the bed that evening, because she liked to make a good impression.

"I really like what you're doing, but it's even better when we're lying down." Before following through on her suggestion, Angel pushed her knit dress down to the floor, rolled her stockings down her legs, and added those garments to the same chair. Smiling an invitation, she stood naked in front of Bob, before mounting the bed and lying on her back, her arms and legs spread and her clit pointing straight up at the ceiling, as she waited for him to join her.

He didn't make her wait very long. Still wearing his pants and shoes, Bob climbed onto the bed and knelt beside her. Once again, he cupped a luscious breast in either hand and started licking one of them. Angel's nipples were even stiffer, and he could even feel the tiny, hard ridges under his tongue. Greedily, he switched back and forth between the delectable nubbins, while her hand groped for his belt and fly.

She was just as greedy for Bob's cock as he was for her breasts, and Angel managed to unfasten his belt and was trying to unbutton the waistband of his pants when he put his hand on hers. "Let me take care of that," he told her and finished what she had started.

Angel slid over to the edge of the bed, swung her feet onto the floor, and got up. She wanted to be the one who removed the rest of his clothing, but she wouldn't make an issue of it. Bob also wanted the beautiful T-girl to finish undressing him, and he slid his legs over to the side of the bed to let her. She knelt on the floor in front of him, and quickly removed his shoes and socks. With them out of the way, Angel reached up, pulled down the zipper on his fly, and hooked her fingers into the waistband. Bob raised his ass from the bed and Angel pulled his pants all the way down and off around his feet and tossed them aside. She was too eager to resume the lovemaking they had just started to be as neat with them as she had been with his other clothing and with her own.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers