Angel Connors of Gravid Glen Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are all in perfect health. "

A radiant, happy smile filled Soo's face as she moved her hands to her hugely swollen waist, cupping and stroking the big ball of her belly as her eyes danced with delight. "Thank you, Angel. I was pretty sure there was nothing wrong, but hearing it from my doctor makes all the difference in the world. "

"Well, do you have any questions for me?" Angel smiled up at the lovely Eurasian, feeling her blood start to race, her hormones scream for her to do something. "Any new cravings, or odd feelings you want to ask me about?"

Soo suddenly seemed nervous, biting her lower lip and avoiding Angel's eyes, her hands moving in slow circles over her pregnant belly. "What do you mean by "cravings?"

Angel felt a glimmer of hope in her chest, felt her pulse quicken, but she retained a calm appearance as she said. "Well, cravings.... desires for unusual foods, different wants physically.... , sexually... "

From the way Soo's eyes suddenly snapped up and locked with hers, Angel knew she had hit the mark with her last comment. Soo was feeling a sexual need for something, something that might match what Angel wanted!

"What is it Soo?" Angel asked, letting an honest concern hide the sexual tension boiling within her chest. She smiled gently. "It is rather obvious you have something you want to say. "

"Yes,... I do... "Soo turned slightly away from Angel, biting her lower lip nervously, and unknowingly granting Angel a deliciously erotic profile of her sexy, pregnant body. She smiled nervously, self-consciously at Angel, her hands rubbing the big ball of her gravid waist. "I mean,... I know it is no big deal really, just a pregnant woman's cravings, but it is so different from what I have ever felt before..... "

Angel heaved her heavily pregnant body from her chair, and came up close to Soo. She gently encircled the lovely girl's shoulders with her arm, and smiled softly as she said. "Believe me, Soo, in the 8 years that I have been an OB, I have heard it all. There is nothing you could be feeling that would surprise me. " Angel smiled invitingly as she spoke, her eyes warm and gentle.

Soo raised her head, her blue eyes filled with hope and a need to speak of what she felt. "Really?" She almost whispered.

"Really. " Angel said with a winning smile. The smile almost faded however, when she saw the light that suddenly filled Soo's eyes, felt its heat, and knew that Soo desired her!

Suddenly, as though she had made a final decision to go for it, Soo turned her face toward Angel, and kissed the startled red head full on the lips!

It was tentative at first, as though Soo was not sure if Angel would pull away or not, but when Angel responded to her kiss, Soo pressed her lips more firmly against Angel's, both girls feeling the rising heat of passion building in their chests. They opened their mouths, and both gave soft gasps of delight as their tongues began to dance together erotically.

Angel could not believe what was happening! Soo had never given any indication that she had been craving the attentions of another female, and now she was kissing Angel with a passion that nearly overwhelmed Angel with its intensity! Angel felt Soo's hands on her body, caressing her swells and curves wonderfully, and she moaned softly in delight. Her own hands moved over Soo's ripely gravid form, reveling in the feel of her smooth, silky skin beneath her caressing fingers. Soo's response was a soft, low, moan of passionate desire that sent a thrill up and down Angel's spine.

"Oooohhhh...... Angel!" Soo's purr thrummed through her new lover like a drug, spurring Angel on to more intense roaming and caressing of Soo's lusciously pregnant body. As they kissed, their tongues dancing about wantonly, Soo quickly removed Angel's flannel shirt, letting it drop in a heap on the floor, then started lifting her T-shirt up, over the gloriously huge swell of her belly, gasping softly with delight when she felt the naked flesh of Angel's pregnancy softly rubbing against her own swollen waist. The warmly erotic touch of their bellies caressing one another made the girls even hotter, flaming their desire to an even higher level.

They broke their kiss for a moment, as Soo lifted Angel's T-shirt off, over her head, and tossed it to the floor. Soo then reached around Angel, both girls smiling and purring as Soo had to press her belly more firmly against Angel's gravidity to do so, and undid Angel's bra, freeing her deliciously swollen, round, heavy breasts from their confines. As Soo had been undoing her bra, Angel had worked her pants down her legs, and kicked them off with quick motions of her sleek limbs, wanting to be as naked as possible as quickly as possible. Her hands made short work of her panties, and, as both girls shuddered with delight from the resulting belly caress, she quickly removed her socks.

After she had removed Angel's bra, and as she let her robe slip from her shoulders, Soo took a step back to regard her naked friend. Her eyes hungrily drank in every curve and swell of Angel's lusciously pregnant form, her hands roaming over her own body as she gazed at her companion hungrily; hands moving slowly over her swollen waist, then rising to cup her own hugely milk-swollen breasts.

Angel could almost feel the heat radiating from Soo's eyes, and she felt an answering heat growing between her legs and rising to fill the rest of her. Oh how she wanted Soo! She could barely contain her need, was almost shivering with desire, as she stood before her patient and soon to be lover.

"Angel..... "Breathed Soo in a slow, almost groaning, purr, ".. you are so beautiful! Your body is so sexy.... so lovely and ripe..... " Soo's voice trailed off as she again came close to Angel, her lovely eyes ablaze with erotic flames that echoed the heat in Angel's eyes.

As she came close, Angel reached out to caress Soo's big belly, eliciting a purr of pleasure from the lovely Eurasian. She raised her other hand to cup and caress one of Soo's big, bloated breasts, her gentle touch making Soo moan in delight. For her part, Soo had raised her hands to Angel's bountiful breasts, and was working her fingers over the silky, softly firm flesh that abounded on the auburn haired beauties chest.

Angel made to move herself closer to Soo, intending to take one of the blonde's swollen udders into her mouth, but Soo stopped her with a gentle finger.

"No. "Soo said, her voice a husky whisper of need. "I know what it feels like to have my breasts kissed and suckled, though not by a woman, but I don't know what it feels like to suckle on another woman's breasts. "She smiled at Angel's playful pout. "Don't worry, darling. I do want to feel your lips on me, all over my body in fact, but first, I want to give you all the pleasure I can possibly give. "

With that, Soo stepped up as close as she could to Angle. Due to the huge states of their bellies, the girls had to stand side by side, almost in profile to one another, while still facing each other enough to kiss and caress thier bodies. Soo took one of Angel's big, round, stiff nipped, heavy breasts in her slender fingers, softly caressing the smooth flesh as Angel purred encouragingly. For a moment she held the wondrously lush orb in her fingers, gently kneading and massaging it as her new lover slowly licked her lips in wanton delight. Then, unable to resist her desire any longer, Soo lowered her head to Angel's breast took a throbbing nipple between her lips, and started to kiss and suckle the lucious, creamy flesh with wild abandon. One of her free hands moved to Angel's big belly, caressing and stroking the big pregnant sphere's silky flesh as her other hand moved over dome of her own pregnancy.

Angel's jaw dropped, and her eyes went wide from the rush of pleasure suffusing her body as Soo suckled at her sensitive breast, a gasp of pleasure coming from her lips. Panting coos and moans of pleasure came from her lips as she reveled in the feel of Soo sucking on her tit, relishing every kiss, every caress from the gravid Eurasian. As she gave vent to her pleasure, she raised a hand to Soo's gravidity, caressing it wantonly, then slid it up the the blonde Asian's swollen breasts, cupping and kneading them, tugging at the nipples as Soo squealed in delight, especially when she started to draw forth milk in creamy streams that splashed upon the curve of Soo's waist. Angel's other hand stroked and tugged at her unattended breast, pushing her to greater heights of erotic ecstasy, then moved down to cupp and caress her own gravid waist.

For awhile, both girls stood there, their bodies pressed wantonly against each other, hands moving and caressing each other's curves and swells erotically as they gasped and moaned in pleasure. Soo paid close attention to both of Angel's breasts, bringing the gravid doctor to several wonderful, though small, orgasms as she suckled and nibbled on the creamy smooth flesh before her. Then, she released Angel's breast with a soft pop, smiling wickedly, and led the impassioned girl over to a large, deep couch, kissing and stroking her all the while, and being kissed and caressed at the same time as pants and moans of pleasure filled the air.

Once they were at the couch, Soo pressed down on Angel's shoulders, making the heavy eyed red-head slowly sit down on the couch. Soo then drew Angel's legs out and away from her body, making her slide down into a reclined, almost prone position. She slid over a footstool and coffee table, manuevering them under Angel's buttocks for support, and spread the gravid lovely's legs wide, exposing her hot, wet snatch to Soo's hungry gaze. Soo slowly knelt down, between Angel's widespread legs, spreading her own legs far apart to accomodate the globe of her belly, pressed her lips to Angel's sex, and gently eased her tongue into the moist lovebox before her.

"Ohhhhh...... "

Angel's soft moan of pleasure filled the air, followed by the slow arching of her back as her body undulated languidly. Her head slowly rolled from side to side, her hands moving; one to stroke her big belly, the other to move down and caress Soo's head in a wordless encouragement to keep going.

Soo kept up her slow, sensual ministrations for several minutes, reveling in the slow, erotic motions of Angel's body as the red-headed doctor succumbed to the flood of erotic sensations flowing over her. Soo's hands were busy as well; one hand was on Angel's snatch, spreading her sex lips wide so Soo could have unhindered access to Angel's fleshy sex folds and clit, the other was between Soo's legs, two fingers thrusting in and out of her own spasming cunny. Having given in to her long held desire, Soo was in erotic bliss, and she felt her own climax quickly approaching. She started thrusting and licking at Angel's snatch more rapidly, licking and suckling on her clit with greater force as the gravid doctor writhed about with pleasure.

Angel's hands clutched at her gravid belly, or at her head as it rolled about on the couch, then clawed at the couch itself. At one point, she caught hold of a pair of throw pillows, and she nearly tore them apart as she thrashed about in erotic abandonment. Soo's licking, probing tongue was sending thrills through her body such as she had not felt in over a week, and she reveled in it. Her cries became base, animalistic, wanton, as she thrust her hips against Soo's probing tongue, her hugely swollen waist bobbed up and down as she bucked and humped upon the couch. She cried out with pleasure again and again, her eyes snapping wide one moment, the squeezing shut the next as her face grimaced and snarled from the oncoming orgasm.

Soo felt Angel stiffen, heard her scream out in release, and felt her body spasm wildly a moment before Angel's juices filled her mouth. Soo drank it down as quickly as she could, but some of it escaped her lips and fell down to splash on her breasts and pregnant belly.

After Angel had calmed from her wonderful orgasm, Soo slowly heaved to her feet, and helped Angel raise her own heavily swollen body up into a sitting position. Angel sat there for a moment, her big belly restin heavily between her legs as she recovered from her climax. After a few moments however, she beckoned Soo to come closer, her green eyes hot and heavy with desire. As Soo came close enough, Angel leaned forward, and licked her own love juices off Soo's hugely gravid waist, smiling as the Eurasian cooed with delight. She then raised her eyed to Soo's, noting the flushed look to her face and the anticipatory gleam in her eyes, and said.

"Now it's your turn. "

Needless to say, Angel gave as good as she got, and Soo was in full orgasm within a few moments.

Ten minutes later, after a quick shower, Angel was ready to head out to her next appointment. As she was almost to the door, Soo, still dressed only in the cream colored robe, stopped her with a long, passionate kiss that left both of them gasping for breath.

"See you next week. " Soo purred, her eyes full of promise.

As Angel stepped out the door, and started on her way to her next appointment, she could not help but think that this was going to be a great day!

The End?

As always, there is the possibility for more. After all, the good doctor has three more months to go before she gives birth! But I need feedback!

12