Angel, Demons Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman smiled, admiring her work for a few seconds. Then she urged the girl to push out her chest and started writing on the upper curve of her left tit. It was hard for her to read the upside-down lettering, but when the woman finished with a black arrow pointing to her nipple, she understood.

SUCK, PLEASE the words read.

The woman wrote another line over her right nipple. PINCH, PLEASE it said, once more ending with an arrow. She felt a fiery blush flush her face and chest. But the marker was already writing on her lower belly and shaven mound.

She tucked in her midriff to read OFF LIMITS, PLEASE, I'M A LESBIAN in bold black letters. The added arrow stopped at the top of her slit. She felt her eyes burn in their sockets.

"M-mistress," she stammered. "Please..."

"Yes," the woman chuckled, looking up. "Always say please; it is so much nicer." She rose from her squatting position, catching the girl's desperate eyes.

"No need to thank me, honey," she said. "You know how stupid men are. We always have to point things out to them."

She smiled. Then she took the terrified girl in her arms and kissed her hard.

"You can do it, honey," she said. "Turn around and meet your fans."

The girl was too petrified to move, so the woman grabbed her shoulders and pointed her once again in the direction of the men. Catcalls and rude remarks suddenly filled the choking air. The written instructions had obviously broken the spell.

She felt the pen scribble on her lower back. Then there was a slap on her ass.

"Walk, slut!" the woman hissed.

She walked, moving with the grace of a robot. There was a voice inside her asking why she did this - why on earth was she here at all? There was another voice screaming meaningless sounds, and another one just sobbing. And then there was a voice that wasn't a voice at all, just an urge - a wordless need that pushed her along, even though she shook and trembled.

She walked on top of her wobbling whore hooves, closing in on her audience but never seeing them. She moved in a mist until she felt callous hands on her breasts and her hips and her belly.

They caressed and fondled her in a cloud of hard liquor and tobacco, pinching and probing.

And to her mortifying embarrassment she soon climaxed hard and kept coming as she fell into a multi-fingered cradle of grabbing hands. They seemed to carry her, lifting her onto a floating shield of white-hot ecstasy.

Her nipples were mangled; her ass was slapped and pinched. Other hands now weighed down on her shoulders and when the first angry, swollen cock hit her face, she knew what the woman had written on her forehead.

She opened her mouth.

***

A girl, dumbfounded.

"I.. I felt so embarrassed." Her voice was just a cut above breathing; dark blushes stained her throat and chest, mingling with hickeys and bruises.

The woman smiled. She caressed her face.

"But why on earth would you, honey?" she asked. "They all loved what you did.

"You seemed to love it too."

Chuckling softly, the woman leant in to kiss the girl, whose mouth closed desperately around hers, spreading a stench of sperm. When they at last separated, the woman ran a finger over the girl's wet lips, getting it sucked in and nibbled on.

"You could have run, darling slut," she went on. "No one forced you."

The girl nodded sincerely.

"But that is what scares me," she said. "I could have run, I wanted to run and I didn't. Part of me screamed to run, but I didn't.

"What's wrong with me?"

Her arms rose. She wrapped them around the woman's neck, pulling their faces together.

"There's nothing wrong with you, girl," the woman said, smiling. "Nothing at all. You're just a sweet, healthy slut. You always have been, darling.

"You love sex, the giving and the taking. You just had to find the moment and the courage to become who you truly are.

"Your body knows. It knew all along. Please, trust your body more often."

The girl gulped at the words.

"But I..." she stuttered.

"Yes, you," the woman said, laughing out loud.

She lifted the girl's arms off her neck and sat up in the leather car seat, leaning over the naked body wrapped in furs. She pulled a tight bundle of banknotes from her cleavage, making the money shower down on the girl.

"And you're a whore too, honey - a real one, because all those men at the bar paid for your blowjobs.

"See how well they tipped!"

The girl looked up.

She was at a loss of words, even though her mouth didn't know yet. It moved, but all it produced was a forlorn moan, originating from the pit of her throat.

The woman smiled before leaning down again, her thumbs removing tears.

"Now you listen to me, brave girl," she said, her eyes darkening with seriousness. "I know what holds you down - it is shame, sad and ugly shame that makes you feel horrible about what happened.

"It was shame that almost made you run from the bar. But what good is shame for, honey? It is the most useless of emotions. And it isn't even your own emotion, you know?"

The woman's eyes never left the girl's as she nodded and went on.

"Cruel and selfish people have been teaching you to feel ashamed just to control you - your parents, your teachers, priests. They called it morals, but for you it is a prison, darling. It keeps you away from the best pleasures - the forbidden pleasures.

"It clips your wings. It almost kept you away from all those delicious cocks you craved in that bar."

She smiled.

"I know you craved them, darling. I know all this talk about being a lesbian is just another excuse to keep you in prison - to protect yourself from your own scary lust. I know, honey.

"It makes you lie about who you really are. And that, sweet thing, is the real shame."

The girl's eyes were steady now. She listened, while her throat bobbed with dry and empty swallowing.

The woman hugged her, talking soft and gently.

"I have taken you on the first stage of our journey, darling. I hope you don't hate me for not telling you up front. We're on our way to get rid of that silly, fruitless emotion of shame.

"Once through that gate, you won't ever care again about what all these prudish, dried up prison wardens might think of you.

"You'll be free, honey. Free!"

The woman's lips found the girl's and she kissed her deeply. She went in to search for the girl's sperm-drenched tongue. Finding it, she wrapped hers around it and smothered a sigh. When they at last parted, a sparkling thread of saliva kept them connected.

"Free!" the woman repeated.

***

A girl, accompanied.

Although late autumn, the balmy air held a memory of summer. The afternoon sun kissed the ancient houses on the right side of the avenue - its warmth reflecting from the dusty stone.

On the other side of the street was a park. Rows of ancient trees shaded the sidewalk with their crowns of coloring leaves. Traffic was light on this lazy Sunday afternoon. There weren't many pedestrians either, so the two creatures walking on the sunny side didn't draw much attention.

They should have, though, if only because one of them was entirely naked.

She was a petite woman with black hair cascading down her back. A chain ran from the collar around her throat to an identical collar around the neck of the giant hound beside her, best known as a Great Dane.

Its shoulders reached higher than the girl's hips; its gray pelt shimmered like silver.

Did the girl lead the dog or did the dog lead her? It was hard to tell and maybe irrelevant. The Dane obviously cared for his companion, as he stayed close and often rubbed his pelt on her skin.

When they reached the crosswalk to the entrance of the park, the pedestrians' lights were red, so they had to wait at the curb. A convertible sports car went by, its horn blaring. Two young guys did a double take before their speed took them away.

When the lights turned green the hound and the naked girl started crossing.

By then several people had accumulated on the other side of the street. The girl and her dog met them halfway on the zebra crossing, dividing them like the proverbial sea.

The girl blushed, but she never looked down.

She smiled at the people, her hand resting on the hound's skull. She also ignored the catcalls and whistles from men who found their courage mostly after she'd passed them by.

Women just stared, some shaking their head. Two teenage girls pointed their fingers and giggled. One woman rushed off with her children, urging them to look away.

Two young men standing on the opposite curb refused to step out of the way. They sneered, making rude remarks.

The naked girl stopped, smiling sweetly as she patiently waited for them to let her pass. Instead, one of them stepped forward. He reached out and grabbed the girl's left breast, making a rude remark. But the words stuck in his throat as the huge dog lunged at him, baring its teeth.

The guy fell back, tripping over his friend. The girl, however, yanked at the chain and pulled the Dane back. She patted his skull and whispered into his ear, calming him down. The dog whined softly, his wide, purple tongue dashing out to lick the girl's face. She laughed and rubbed her cheek on the dog's snout.

Then she straightened up and turned to the men scrambling to their feet. She smiled reassuringly as they yielded before her.

"Hello," she said to the man who had grabbed her breast, stating her name. "Sorry for the temper of my dog, he's a bit nervous. Now... as for my body, sir - you seem to like it.

"Please, go ahead, it's all yours."

She spread her arms, pushing out her chest.

The men hesitated, but when the girl took another step forward, they bolted, running up the street and along the park's fence. She sighed, smiling apologetically to the people around her. Then she pulled at the chain and both she and her dog disappeared into the park - followed at a distance by a few of the bystanders.

When she went through the wrought-iron gate, adorned with old stone angels, she wondered if it might be a symbol of the journey the woman had promised - its first gate.

Her bare feet felt the cool pebbles in the shadows of the trees. Beyond it was the sunny park - leave-strewn lawns and sparkling fountains. She saw people playing, running, cycling, enjoying the sun.

A breeze caressed her exposed skin.

She smiled as her hand touched the hound's head. Things were so - relaxed. She should have panicked from the attack of the men. And she would have - last week, even yesterday. She would at least have been indignant, wouldn't she? But she hadn't. She'd felt safe - free?

Was it the presence of the dog?

She'd been totally scared when the woman introduced her to it, a week ago. But his surprisingly gentle nature had won her over.

She'd never owned a dog and never knew she could grow fond of one, but she did. The woman said he was her master, and she needed him to be her guard. Today she understood why; she would never have walked these streets alone, not chained and naked. She'd never have found the courage to be her Mistress's slut in public.

And wasn't that what she was supposed to be?

An hour ago, the woman had woken her up after they'd shared a well-deserved afternoon nap. She told her to take a long shower and inspect her skin for stubbles, even the slightest. She made her wash her hair and condition it. Then she personally blow-dried it and brushed it into shining perfection.

At last she'd asked her to oil every square inch of her body.

She thought back to the magic moment when she'd rubbed the warm, slick oil into her skin under the scrutinizing eyes of the woman she more and more considered as her mistress - although she kept wondering what that meant.

While her fingertips radiated electricity, her vagina (ah no, her cunt) had added rivulets of juices to the oil, pooling in the cup of her hand. Small climaxes made her reel on her feet. She closed her eyes to savor the sensations, only to open them with a start when a rough yet tender tongue applied its playful strokes to her face.

"Hi, boy, sweet boy," she'd said, her voice trembling as she felt the heavy, wide collar slide around her throat, closing with a click.

The woman had taken them both to a car, waiting at the back of the club.

The tall, silent driver had brought the girl and the dog to the avenue by the park, where he stopped. He walked around the car and opened the door at her side, waiting for her and the Dane to get out onto the open street.

A slight fear had frozen her, but the hound leapt out, pulling her with him by the shared chain.

Soon she was alone with him on the sunny sidewalk, naked and exposed to all and everyone. For a while she'd been unable to move a muscle, but then the dog nuzzled her, looking up with his deep brown eyes. That was when the eerie calm descended on her. It suddenly felt easy to smile. Her body uncoiled, making her stand tall, enjoying the balmy breeze, the sun and the myriad sounds of the city. She'd laughed out loud.

Her bare foot had taken its first step into the unknown.

***

A girl, filled.

The woman sat on the park bench, her back to the vast field where dogs ran, kites flew and a bunch of boys played baseball. There were also families barbequing, lovers kissing and even bikini girls trying to reap a last tan from the autumn sun.

Her eyes were on the entrance of the park, where tall trees created a pool of shadows.

She just started wondering when the girl would appear, as she and her companion walked into the light. A dash of emotion hit her at the sight of the petite girl's vulnerable nakedness and her almost childlike stature beside the brute she was chained to.

The sun lit up her olive skin, sparkling off her shining curls.

A small group of people seemed to follow her at a respectable distance. Must be their fear of the dog, the woman mused, chuckling. She wondered if the people on the field behind her had spotted the new arrivals yet.

The girl didn't see her.

She strolled in a very relaxed way down the path, her hand on the dog's shoulders, her bare soles plodding on the pebbled surface. The delicate shape of her feet contrasted sweetly with the huge paws of the hound.

Beauty and the beast, the woman thought for the umpteenth time. She hated the cliché, but couldn't keep it out of her mind.

When the couple came closer, two men stepped from behind a bush. The woman knew them; as a matter of fact, she'd invited them. They knew what to do - and what not to do. One of them was a young white man; the other an elegantly clad black man. The white guy wore a t-shirt, shorts and running shoes; the black man was dressed in buttoned-up shirt and cream-colored slacks.

The men stood in the girl's path.

By doing so, they kept the woman on the nearby bench out of her view, as agreed. The woman watched them closing in. There was a conversation going on, but the voices were too soft to be understood.

Then she saw glimpses of naked skin through the gaps between the white man's legs. Two bare knees buried themselves in the loose gravel. There was some tugging on the shorts. A double set of slender fingers crept around his ass cheeks.

The woman knew what was going on.

She smiled and rose, walking around the group until she had a clear view of the girl sucking the knob of the guy's cock. Her right hand jacked the shaft, while her left massaged the black guy's bulge through his slacks.

The hound lay beside her, his monstrous head resting on his paws. His eyes moved alertly, though, never missing what happened.

So well trained, the woman thought, wondering which of the two she meant.

The girl now moved her head down on the cock, taking in at least five of the seven thick inches. Her other hand had by now pulled down the zipper of the slacks, reaching in to produce a very black, half erected penis.

She closed the O of her thumb and fingers around it, slowly rubbing to clear the shining head from its foreskin. All talk had stopped. The guys closed their eyes, throwing back their heads in bliss.

The woman walked closer until she could hear the wet, sucking noises as well as the men's groaning. The Dane looked up as he saw her approaching. She put a finger to her mouth to warn him off.

He laid his head back on his paws, but his tail flogged the ground.

A growing murmur made the woman look around to see a dozen or so people watching from a distance. Most of them were clearly embarrassed by what they saw - or at least acting the part. The police might be here soon, but for now no one was moving - except for an old man who had taken his pale, limp penis out of his pants to jerk it off frantically.

The woman caught his eyes. She smiled, begging him closer with her hand, but he retired into the crowd.

As she turned back she saw the girl blowing the black man. Her free hand was busy masturbating the other. Two big black hands held her head, pushing it deeper down the cock. Squirming her thighs, she tried to find some friction for her aching cunt. She moaned around the cock, as a small, sweet climax hit her. At the same moment, the cock started to unload its hot burden into her mouth and on her face, triggering another shudder along her spine.

The white guy came only seconds later, shooting like a geyser, covering her hair and face with its goo. The girl once more climaxed with a cry. It caused the sperm to bubble out of her mouth and dribble down her chin. She sank sideways to the ground, still shaking with her spasms.

The dog licked the slimy traces off her skin.

Enough, the woman decided. She stepped forward, thanking the men. Then she threw a fur over the girl and helped her getting up. The three of them hurried back to the gate and into the waiting car.

It took the park's innocent visitors quite a while to convince each other they truly saw what they'd been seeing.

***

A girl, praised.

"You were quite amazing, honey," the woman said.

The humming limo rocked them like a cradle. The girl lay on the spacious backseat, her head in the woman's lap. Long, pale fingers ran through her sticky hair. She turned her head and kissed the caressing digits.

"It felt like a dream, Mistress," she whispered. The woman chuckled.

"A nightmare, honey?" she asked.

"Oh no!" the girl protested. "It was... magical. I was like being in a bubble, floating. The people didn't bother me, and the sweet dog made me feel safe.

"I loved the way they stared at him and me."

"Oh, Mistress," she then cried out. "It was so wonderful, me being chained to him and all. I felt safe through the whole experience."

Her hand slipped from under the fur, finding the hound's head. She squealed with delight when he started to lick her fingers. Then she brought them to her mouth, sucking on them.

"You know," she went on. "There were these two guys who didn't want us to get past them." She giggled at the memory. "The dog jumped one of them when he tried to grab my breast. I had to pull him back and calm him down.

"Then I offered the boy my body, but he ran."

She sighed with mock disappointment, making the woman smile.

"It seems you enjoyed yourself, honey," she said. "Weren't you at all embarrassed?"

The following silence was filled with the low humming of the car and the muffled sounds of the city around them.

"I guess I was," the girl then admitted. "At first, when the boy pulled me from the car and I was standing there on the public sidewalk, feeling the breeze on my naked body - yes, I felt awfully embarrassed..." Her voice died away, but then she laughed. "But it was so exciting too! I was scared like hell, but it made my... my cunt flow, dripping juices down my legs.