Angel of Mercy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you kidding? More than..." Her laugh was contagious, and I laughed with her, feeling a giddiness overtake me, filling me with longing for her. Angel stood. I watched as she slowly began removing her clothing, folding them neatly within the chair as she removed each piece. Naked, she moved towards the bed. Carefully straddling me now, she leaned forward allowing me access to one of her sweet succulent nipples. Feeling the teat brush my lips, I lunged at it like a hungry babe, missing, it, lunging again until finally capturing her hard firm nipple between my lips. Sucking madly, I felt my erection stiffen, felt her hand slowly guiding me towards the opening of her sex. Angel began rubbing herself with my prick. The furrow of her slit kissed the head of my cock as she drew it up and then down in a lusty, exploratory way.

"Do you want to feel it inside me Jeff?" She asked.

"Yes! Yes! Of course I do!" I panted breathlessly.

"Then promise me something...."

"What?"

"Promise me, in the morning, you won't hide from the light."

"Ok, I won't" I said, not fully understanding her question to me, but too inflamed with desire for her now to sit there arguing about it either.

With her hand, I felt her slowly ease it inside that satin-slick wonder. Felt her flesh devouring mine as I slid ever so slowly, ever so gently inside. "Oh Angel, Angel...don't tease me, I need you!" I begged unabashedly.

"Just remember Jeff, in the morning."

"In the morning." I replied, too lost in the ecstasy of her quim as it wrapped itself so lovingly around my prick, drawing so much pleasure in doing so that I would have given up my life for her had she asked for it.

Her moisture seduced me, like a thousand tiny lips kissing, nipping at my penis as it slid through the silken passage of her femininity. Over and over we moved, dancing together erotically in a sea of bliss, sensations washing over me in waves as her warmth, her heat enveloped me, burning away all thoughts of helplessness, hopelessness. I felt her orgasms approach, knew it as well as I knew my own as it too began to manifest itself somewhere deep within my consciousness. Angels sudden cry of pleasure became my own. Together we soared into the night, flitting amongst the stars in a climatic explosion of unparallel pleasure, rapture and bliss.

#

It was morning. Once again I could hear the sounds of voices, some familiar, others not. The light behind my eyelids almost burned. I briefly thought to once again retreat into the sanctity of darkness, what I had come to know and feel as my safety, my recluse. But I recalled her words, remembering my promise to her. Fighting against the light, blinding in a way, I felt the tears stabbing painfully at my eyes as I fought to open them. Seconds later I did. Blurry...yet there was motion. My eyes slowly focused, again movement, a white uniform.

"Angel?"

"Oh my God! Mr. Collins! You're awake! I'll go get the doctor!" She said excitedly.

"No! No! Don't! Please...wait!" I begged her. "What's....your name?" I asked

"Nurse...." She paused. "Kathy," She said starting over. "My name's Kathy, I'm your day nurse." She added.

"Angel. Where's Angel?" I asked.

"I'm sorry...I don't know anyone here by that name." She told me.

"Night nurse." I managed; my throat was parched, rough. "Water, something to drink please, water."

"Let me run and get the Doctor first." She stated, bounding from the room an instant later before I could detain her further. Long moments passed, then the door to my room flew open. The doctor I assumed, along with several other nurses including Kathy came into the room along with him.

"Well, well Mr. Collins. We were starting to wonder there for a while if you'd ever come out of your coma."

"Coma?" I thought. "Coma? What coma?" I asked pointedly.

"Yes, coma. You've been in a comma now for nearly three months."

"Three? Three months!" I exclaimed. "That's impossible, days maybe...but not month's certainly not month's." I thought.

"Bruce!" I near shouted, trying to sit up as I did.

"Easy son...easy. Who's Bruce?" The doctor asked me.

"My dog, he's my dog." I said in alarm, getting excited. I saw one of the nurses lean over whispering something to him. He nodded his head in understanding, turning to look back towards me, a sadness etched deep within his face.

"I'm sorry. We didn't know. No one thought to check, and then finally a neighbor remembered something about you're having a dog. By the time the police entered your apartment, he was already dead. I'm sorry Jeff, nobody knew about him."

"But that's not possible! Angel promised me she'd take care of him!" I was shouting then. Alarmed, confused...frightened.

"Angel." I said once again. "Where's Angel?" I watched the Doctor turn, looking at the rest of the nurses who were standing there. "Anyone know a nurse Angel?" He asked them.

"Perhaps I do." Everyone turned, as the gray-haired older nurse stepped into the room.

"You know of her?" The Doctor asked. "No one else seems to recall anyone by that name." He said simply.

Her eyes met mine as she began speaking. "As some of you may or may not know, this hospital was built on the very sight where a field hospital once was, back during the civil war....."

Silence suddenly filled the room, as everyone turned to listen to her.

"Go on." The Doctor told her.

"Well, anyway, as you're all aware, there was a horrible, terrible battle here. A lot of wounded, dying men. It was said that there wasn't enough supplies left to treat the wounded, lying in pain with nothing for it, a nurse, some called her Angel they say, came to them to sit with them and be with them. Doing whatever she could to ease their suffering. They say, she came to some of them in the middle of the night...doing what she could....." She was blushing, leaving off the obvious.

"Anyway, years later long after she had died, for those who had survived, they came here in remembrance of her, calling her 'Their Angel of Mercy', which is where the name for this hospital came from, 'Mercy Hospital', in memory of her. But suffice it to say, the story doesn't end there either." Taking a breath, she continued.

"When I was a young, inexperienced nurse, I had a young man in my ward, horribly burned from being trapped in a fire. The fact that he hadn't died was a miracle in and of its self. No matter what we gave him, did for him, he was constantly in agonizing, excruciating pain. Then one morning, I had come in to his room to check on him, he opened his eyes, looked at me and said: "Angel, Angel...thank you, Angel. At first, I thought he was thanking me his Angel for taking care of him. But then, one of the older nurses who was working here at the time told me a similar story, about Angel, this Angel of Mercy that has been visiting here on and off during the course of the years. As for my patient? Well, he survived and eventually left to live a normal life again. His name was Phillip Peterson, whom most of you know as one of this hospitals major benefactors. So as you can see, though it's been quite a while, it's not the first time that one of the patients here has claimed to have seen her, or....been with her." She said blushing once again.

As one, they all turned to face me, wonder clearly showing in everyone's eyes.

"Well son, if this was indeed this 'Angel' that's been visiting you, it looks like you were in the best care possible." The Doctor said simply.

And I realized then...so was my dog.

12