Angela

Story Info
Young wife becomes prize in a wager.
4.6k words
257k
57
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers

Last January my life changed in a way I never would have thought possible. The following story tells of the even that triggered this change. Before I get into the story let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Angela and I am 21 years old and a housewife in Tucson, Arizona. I am five feet six inches tall and weigh 110 pounds. My husband Travis always tells me I have a great body and he says he loves my 34B breasts. We have been married for a year and a half.

Travis is 36 years old. He is six feet tall and weighs 170 pounds. Mostly he is a very sweet man but sometime he shows bad judgment. We met two years ago at a party at a mutual friends house. I liked Travis right away but I made him wait two weeks before I had sex with him. I had always been conservative when it came to maters of sex. I didn't think it proper for a girl to go to bed with a man until she spent enough time with him to know that they had something special between them. Sex with Travis, although frequent was not very inventive. Mostly we engaged in intercourse in the missionary position. We did engage in oral sex but not very often. I think that may have been more my fault than Travis', because although I enjoyed giving and receiving oral sex and in my fantasies I always performed oral sex, I believed that good girls didn't do that sort of thing.

I guess that's enough background. So I will get on with the story.

The Super Bowl Bet

It was Super Bowl Sunday and I was sitting in our bedroom watching a movie on HBO. Travis was in the living room with three of his friends watching the football game. The game was between the New England Patriots and the St. Louis Rams and the Rams were heavily favored to win. That is the extent of what I knew about the game. I really have very little interest in football but Travis loves the sport.

I have spent several Sundays in the bedroom watching movies while Travis sits in front of the television in the living room yelling at his team. And that Sunday was no different except that Travis was yelling much louder and seemed to be getting angry.

It was almost nine o'clock that evening when Travis' friends left and he came into the bedroom. From the look on his face I would have thought someone had shot his dog. I asked him what was wrong and he said, "The Rams lost."

I said, "Were you for the Rams?"

He said, "Yes. They were supposed to win. I can't believe they lost that game."

I said, "It was just a game. Why are you so upset?"

"I had a bet on the game."

"You bet on the Rams?"

"Yes. It was a sure thing."

"But they lost."

"I know they lost. That's the problem."

"How much did you bet?"

"I made a bet with John yesterday that the Rams would win. He bet me straight. I didn't give him any points. It was a sure thing."

"How much did you bet?"

"He bet me a one thousand dollars that the Patriots would win."

"You bet a thousand dollars on a football game. We can't afford to lose that kind of money."

"I didn't bet him a thousand dollars."

"But you just said..."

"I said he bet me a thousand dollars. I told him that I couldn't cover that much so he let me bet $500 and something else of equal value."

"What do you mean 'something else of equal value'?"

"I don't know how to say this... He said that if you would have sex with him, that would be worth $500."

"What! You told him that I would have sex with him? How could you? That is despicable. How dare you use me as part of a wager?"

"I'm sorry Angela. I am so sorry. I never thought there was a chance the Rams would lose that game. It was a sure thing."

"But they lost the game didn't they? You don't really expect me to have sex with him do you?"

"I don't like this any better than you do but if you don't do it I will have to come up with the full thousand. You know how tight our budget is right now. We don't have it."

"But you can get the money next month. Don't you have a bonus check coming?"

"The bet is payable tomorrow. I have to pay him tomorrow or the amount of the bet goes up $50 a day."

"You agreed to that bet?"

"That was my idea. I wanted to make sure he didn't drag his feet about paying me the thousand dollars."

"But you lost. Now you are supposed to pay him tomorrow? I am supposed to pay him tomorrow?"

"I said I'm sorry. I don't know what else to do."

I was so angry I couldn't speak for a minute then I said, "Get out of here. I want to be alone."

When Travis closed the door behind him I started trying to figure out how we could get an extra $500 on Monday so we could get out of this mess. I started to think that I would just refuse to have sex with John and let Travis figure out how to fix his own problem. Then I started to wonder 'how bad could it be to have sex with John?' I could just lie there and let him do his thing and that would be the end of it.

The problem with that was that I didn't really like John that much. John was our neighbor and became a pretty good friend of Travis'. John was a big athletic looking guy and was fairly handsome. The problem I had with him was that whenever he was around I would catch him looking at me. It kind of gave me the creeps.

After weighing all of the options, of which there were few, I made a decision. It had taken me until midnight but I had decided on a course of action. I loved my husband and in spite of his poor judgment I wanted to be supportive. I figured I could survive having sex with John if it would help Travis so I would leave it up to Travis. My decision was that I would ask Travis what he wanted me to do and that's what I would do. Besides, this would teach Travis to never do anything that stupid again.

I called Travis into the bedroom and told him what I had decided. He didn't say a word for quite some time. He just got undressed and got into bed. The he pulled me close and said, "I am so sorry about this. I hope that you'll be able to forgive me." Then he started to cry and soon we were both crying.

We were holding each other tightly and crying when I felt Travis' cock begin to move. He was getting an erection. It struck me as an odd time for him to get aroused. I reached my hand down between us and wrapped my fingers around his growing erection.

I don't know why, but feeling his cock growing in my hand like that was getting me excited too. I don't know what came over. I pushed Travis onto his back then I climbed on top of him. I pulled my nightgown up and reached between us to guide his cock to the now wet opening to my vagina. I rubbed the head of his cock around the opening a few times to lubricate him then I guided him inside me. As I lowered myself down letting his cock penetrate me I felt little shocks go through my body. I already felt my orgasm approaching. I had never felt the onset of an orgasm this quickly. I don't know what made me so hot, but I was enjoying the feel of his cock inside me. I began bouncing up and down on him and soon my orgasm hit. It seemed that even before my orgasm ended, Travis was erupting inside me. When it was over I rolled off Travis and curled myself up and went to sleep.

Monday morning Travis was very timid around me. He avoided eye contact and spoke very little. As he was getting ready to leave for work he asked, "Are you okay? I mean about tonight. Are you still going to do it?"

I said, "If you still want me to do it."

Travis said, "It's not that I want you to do it, I just don't know what else we can do."

I wondered if that was true.

With Travis gone I quickly did my chores around the house then I sat down and started to think about what was going to take place that night. I have to admit that sometimes when I am alone in the house I will play with myself. I find that fingering my pussy sometimes can help take the edge of things. When I masturbate I fantasize about having sex with all sorts of different men. Thinking about a strange man putting a big cock in my pussy excites me. However, these were just fantasies, I never thought about actually doing any of the things I fantasized about. But, faced with the fact that I was actually going to have another man in my bed, I began to think about what it would be like. I wondered how big his cock would be. How long would he fuck me? Would I have an orgasm? Then the big question, where would he climax? Would he shoot his load inside me or would he use a condom?

Then I remembered that this was John I was thinking about not some faceless stranger. I already didn't care much for him and after that night any time I saw him, he would have a smug look on his face that said, 'I fucked you.'

I tried to block that out of my head. All afternoon my thoughts were on what was going to happen that evening. Travis came home from work at six o'clock. He didn't eat much at dinner and he spoke even less. At 7:15 the phone rang. I guessed it was John so I went into the bedroom. I don't know why but I didn't want to hear any of that conversation. A few minutes later Travis came into the room and said that John would be over at eight o'clock. Then Travis suggested I take a shower and get ready. I wanted to ask Travis how I was supposed to get ready to be fucked by our neighbor, but I decided that things were uncomfortable enough without my wit.

I took a shower then put on a pair of lacy white panties and a long nightgown. When I came out of the bathroom Travis had already turned down the bed and had turned on a lamp next to the bed. The bedroom door was closed and Travis was no longer in the room. I tried sitting on the bed but I was too nervous so I paced around the room. I thought about what I was going to do. My plan was to just lie on the bed and let John do what he wanted and hope that he didn't take too long.

I had just sat down on the bed again when I heard the doorbell. The sound wasn't very loud but it shot through me like a bolt of electricity and made me jump off the bed.

I could hear voices in the other room but I couldn't hear what they were saying. Shortly after there was a knock on the door and Travis said, "It's me." He opened the door and came in. Travis came over to me and asked if I was all right. I nodded my head. Travis said, "John asked me to get you ready."

"Get me ready? How?"

Travis kissed me then he opened my nightgown and slipped it off my shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Then he walked me to the bed and asked me to lie down. Travis ran his fingers softly down my cheek then kissed me and said, "Thank you for doing this."

Travis left the room with out looking back and closed the door behind him. Less than a minute later John came in. He walked straight over to the bed and sat on the edge. He looked me up and down and then said, "You are very beautiful. I know that you must be unhappy about all of this. I can imagine what you think of me, coming here to collect on this bet. I'd like to explain some things before we start. First, this bet wasn't my idea. I simply told Travis that I thought the New England would beat the Rams. He asked me if I wanted to bet on the game and I suggested we bet ten dollars. Travis said, 'Ten dollars isn't a bet. If you think the Patriots can win lets make an interesting bet.'

"So I said, Okay, how about a thousand dollars. I expected Travis to say no to that but instead he said, 'I can't cover the whole thousand is there something else I have that would be worth $500 to you?'

"I had given him a way to get out of the bet but he was still pressing me so I suggested that having sex with you would be worth $500. I figured he would reject that immediately but he didn't. He was so sure he would win the bet that he didn't worry about putting you in this situation. That's how the bet happened. Now as to why I suggested sex with you as part of the bet. I have had a fantasy about having sex with you ever since the first time I saw you when you and Travis were moving in. I saw you in those tight shorts you were wearing and I couldn't take my eyes off you. Your ass looked so hot it made my mouth water. That's why I came over to help. I wasn't just being neighborly. I wanted a closer look at you. Then a couple of times you bent over to pick something up I got a peek at these beautiful breasts of your."

I don't know why, but when John mentioned my breasts I felt my nipples harden.

John said, "That's it. You husband is an asshole for making you part of his wager and I am a creep for coming her to collect my fantasy fuck. I guess this is an all around bad day for you."

John was quiet for a moment then he put his right hand on my breast and gently squeezed it. I was surprised by how good it felt. Then he put his left hand on my other breast and squeezed it. His hands felt soft and warm and comfortable. I can't explain why but I began to relax. John bent down and took my nipple between his lips and began to tease it with his tongue. It felt good so I closed my eyes and just tried to enjoy the wonderful sensations he was giving me.

After he spent several minutes gently giving me pleasure through the manipulation of my breasts John moved his hand down to my thigh. He started massaging my thigh in circular motions gradually moving his hand up and to the inside of my thigh. When he reached a point where he couldn't get his hand between my legs, I spread then farther apart. I didn't do it just for him. I wanted him to continue what he was doing all the way up my leg.

When he reached the top of my thigh his fingers brushed over my panties but I could feel it in my pussy. I knew then that I actually wanted him to fuck me. John stopped massaging the thigh he was working on and started on the other one. By the time he got to the top of my thigh again I was starting to breath harder.

John moved farther onto the bed then he started to pull my panties down. I lifted my ass off the bed so that he could get started then I lifted my legs into the air so that he could remove my panties. I hadn't realized how wet my pussy had become until I felt the chill caused by the breeze from the ceiling fan on my naked pussy.

John began running his fingers through my pubic hair, again in circles and gradually moving toward my vagina. When his fingers just touched my mound I felt waves of pleasure starting to go through me. John began to tease my labia with very light touches of his fingers. I could feel my hips beginning to move involuntarily in a humping motion. I wanted him to use more pressure and put his fingers inside me.

I could feel John moving around on the bed but because I still had me eyes closed I didn't know what he was doing. Suddenly I felt warm air being on my pussy. It didn't register immediately that John was blowing on my pussy. As a matter of fact it didn't register until I felt his tongue slid along the crease of my vagina. When he sucked my labia into his mouth and started to flick his tongue over my clit I felt my orgasm beginning. John pressed his tongue inside me and slipped a couple of fingers inside as well and he drove me full force into that orgasm.

When my orgasm was over John got off the bed and got undressed. I had opened my eyes and was watching as he removed his pants. I could see the large lump in the front of his under shorts and waited with great anticipation for the appearance of his cock. He held the suspense a little longer by removing his shirt next. Then, finally he removed his shorts. It was long and fat and standing almost straight up. Without saying a word John came over and stood with his cock in front of my face. Then he put his hand behind my head and pulled me toward his cock. I knew what he wanted and I wanted it too. I opened my mouth and took his cock inside. I could taste the salty lubrication that had already started to form on the head of his cock. I licked this up like it was a rear treat. I had never enjoyed sucking a cock more in my life. Of course the only other cock I had ever had in my mouth was Travis', but doing Travis was always for his pleasure not mine. I was enjoying John's cock almost as much as he was enjoying what I was doing to it.

John pulled his cock from my mouth before he climaxed. I would not have minded at all if he climaxed in my mouth but he chose not too. He asked me if I was ready to have his cock inside me and I said that I was ready. Then John said, "I have a condom in my pants pocket if you would prefer that I use one."

I sad, "That will not be necessary." I didn't tell him, but I wanted to feel his climax. I wanted his cum in my pussy. I can't explain what was happening to me but I was so hot I wanted everything.

John started to get on top of me but I stopped him. I said, "I don't want it that way." Then I got on my hands and knees and told John to put it in me from behind. Travis had never done it this way so I wanted something different.

When John entered me I was surprised at how full his cock made my pussy feel. I began pushing back as he pushed in and pulling away from him as he moved back. We soon had a good rhythm going and my pleasure seemed to be increasing with each stroke. When I began to orgasm this time I thought I was going to collapse on the bed but John put his arm around my waist and held me up while he continued to pound his cock into me.

I was just recovering from my orgasm when John started to climax. I could feel the heat inside my pussy as he shot spurt after spurt of his hot load into. For a while afterward we both stopped moving. He was behind me with his cock inside my pussy and we didn't moved. I could feel his cock shrinking. Suddenly I got week and fell forward and John came down on top of me. We lay like that for some time then John climbed off me and started getting dressed.

When he had all but his shoes on he came over to me and said, "I guess that wasn't as bad as you thought it would be. Well, I knew it was going to be great and it was even better. I hope your okay." Then he kissed me on the cheek and left.

I was lying on my side facing away from the door thinking about what had just happened. I had sex with another man. I had been dreading it all day but I ended up enjoying it. Hell, I more than enjoyed it. I loved it. I was beginning to feel a tingle in my pussy as I felt some of John's semen leaking out of me. Just then Travis came into the bedroom. He meekly came over to the bed and asked if I was all right. I told him I was but I didn't tell him just how all right I really was. I didn't turn to face him and Travis took that to mean that I was ashamed of what I had done and that I was mad at him.

He started massaging my back and telling me how much he loved me. The he ask if there was anything he could do to make me feel better. I don't know where it came from but I said, "I want you to get his cream out of me."

Travis said, "You want me to do what?"

"I said I want you to get his cream out of me. He came inside me and I am full of his cock cream. Get it out of me."

Travis asked, "How?"

I said, "With your mouth."

"I can't do that."

"It's your fault its there now get it out of me." I didn't know where this vindictive side of me came from, but the more I thought about it the more I wanted Travis' head between my legs.

Travis started to say, "I don't think..."

I cut him off and said, "Hurry up." Then in an almost hysterical voice I said, "Get it out of me now."

Travis didn't say another word. He just rolled me onto my back and moved his head up between my legs. At first he was just kind of touching around my pussy with his tongue so I gave another shout, "Hurry, get it out of me."

With that Travis pressed his mouth against my pussy and started licking and sucking for all he was worth. His work paid off with another orgasm form me. After that I fell asleep.

The next day Travis was very sweet and very timid around me. I guess he thought I was still mad at him and I let him think he was right. I did wonder what he would have thought if he knew how much I had enjoyed being fucked by John.

K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers
12