Angelina's Secret Hideout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,741 Followers

James put his car keys down on the coffee table and Angelina took off her jacket and laid it on the couch.

"What a day," Angelina finally spoke.

James nodded. They stood only inches away from each other. The lights were dim and James was nervous. "Yeah tell me about it. I'm glad I got to spend time with you sis."

Angelina smiled and hugged her brother. "Thank you for everything. You don't know how much I appreciate it. You took time from your busy schedule to let me visit."

"I would do it again too," James responded.

She reached up and kissed his cheek and then gave him a peck on the lips. James wanted to kiss her lips again but realized it was wrong. He quickly pulled away before Angelina could do anything else.

She stared at her brother, puzzlingly. "Jamie you ok?"

"I'm fine. I'm just tired. I'm going to take a shower and then head off to bed."

"Yeah I guess I'm tired too. I could use a long warm bath."

"Feel free to use the other bathroom. Has a huge bathtub."

"Only if you join me," Angelina thought to herself. "Sounds great," she said out loud.

"I got different bath scents that you can use for your bath," James told his sister.

"What do you suggest?" Angelina asked.

"Hmm... jasmine is nice or even vanilla."

Angelina smiled. "I'll surprise you with the scent then."

James nodded and watched her leave to the room to get her clothes and head off to take a warm bath. He wanted to go join her, but instead he went to take his shower, alone.

* * *

After his shower, James went to his bedroom and since the night was chilly, he slipped on a pair of flannel pajama pants and a white t-shirt. He went through his voicemail messages to see who had called. Afterwards, he turned on the TV to watch the late night news. He was almost dozing off when he heard his sister's footsteps.

James dropped the TV remote when he saw his sister step into the room wearing nothing but a towel. Her long black hair hung loose and wet. Her pouty lips slowly formed a sexy smile as she closed the door behind her.

"D-did you have a nice bath?" James stuttered.

She nodded and walked closer to him. James lay in his bed looking up at his beautiful sister. He saw her hands slowly begin tugging at the towel that was wrapped around her body.

Stop Angie, please stop. Don't tempt me James said silently.

She didn't stop. She did one quick tug on the towel and it quickly fell to the floor. James gasped and his cock grew hard within seconds. He looked at his sister's naked body. She was so perfect. Her beautiful breasts were just the right size and her dark pink nipples were erect. He stared down her body devouring the sight of her beauty. Her flat tummy her creamy thighs and then her shaved pussy.

"Oh my God," James whispered.

Angelina grabbed the remote that he dropped and turned off the TV. "I was thinking Jamie, can I sleep with you again tonight?"

James felt his face turn red. "B-but you're not wearing any clothes."

"Hmmm you don't catch on very quick do you bro?" She teased and climbed on top of him.

James couldn't move. He was completely mesmerized by his lovely sister. "Are you sure about this? I don't want you to do this in such a vulnerable state."

She nodded. "Don't say that. Don't you know that I've been in love with you for... oh God ever since I can remember. I love you." Her words so sweet, made his heart melt.

He reached up to touch her face and damp hair. "I love you too. With all of my heart."

"Then show me how much you love me. You know I can still feel your kiss from earlier this morning. I want to kiss you some more Jamie."

She leaned down and planted a kiss on James' lips. James kissed his sister back passionately. Their tongues caressed against one another's slowly. James heard her moaning into his kiss.

"Oooh I love kissing you. I want to make love to you," Angelina cooed as she broke their kiss.

"Let's make love baby. I've dreamt about this for so long."

She smiled wickedly. "Why didn't you tell me? We could have been doing this a long time ago you know."

James blushed and stared at his sister as she began to pull his t-shirt up. "Take this off."

James raised his body off and quickly took off his t-shirt. Angelina kissed him hard and then moved down to his neck. He could feel her lips showering him with sweet kisses from his neck down to his chest. She ran her tongue slowly down his love trail. James' cock was pitching a tent in his pajamas. Angelina ran her hand over her brother's cock feeling it throbbing over the flannel material.

"Mmm I can tell you're so big. I loved watching you cum all over your hand. That was so hot!" She whispered as she looked into his eyes.

James couldn't help but moan at his sister's touch. He felt her reach in and pull his hard cock out of his pajamas. She held it in her hand and stared at it, amazed by his size and width.

"Oooh Jamie, you are everything I expected and more."

James blushed. Her hand stroked his cock slowly up and down feeling his cock veins throbbing each time. She moved her body lower and slowly ran her tongue up and down his cock as if she were licking a lollipop.

"Hmmgghh!" James moaned.

She continued licking his cock. She placed her lips on the tip of his cock and pressed her lips on it. She could feel his warm precum trickling down to the corner of her lips. His taste was incredible. She released her lips from his cock and licked the gooey precum from her lips.

"You taste good too. I knew you would."

"Put it in your mouth baby," James begged.

Angelina smiled and grabbed her brother's cock. She parted her lips and inserted her brother's dick in her mouth. Moving her thick luscious lips up and down her brother's cock, she stared up at him. James squirmed on the bed never having felt such a hot warm mouth like his sisters. She looked so beautiful sucking him.

"Ahhh yes! Like that baby, keep doing that!" James groaned.

Angelina loved the look on her brother's face as she sucked him off. His moans filled the room along with the sound of her lips sucking on his cock. She moved her hands down gently squeezing on his balls. James bit his lower lip trying to contain himself from cumming but he knew it was too late. His entire body tensed up and his cock twitched. A big load of cum shot out of his cock and into his sister's mouth. He watched her keep his cock in her mouth swallowing his seed.

Angelina's mouth was filled with her brother's warm salty cum. She let the gooey liquid stay in her mouth for a few seconds to taste him. Slowly the cum oozed down her throat and into her belly.

James felt relaxed and took a deep breath. He saw his sister slowly take his cock out of her mouth and wipe the corner of her mouth with her tongue. She crawled up to him kissing her way up until her lips met with his. He could taste himself in her mouth as they kissed.

"That was... Oh sis that was so amazing!" James cried out looking into his sister's eyes.

"You taste so good. I could drink you up every night."

James felt his cock harden again. Angelina felt something hard against her leg and turned to see her brother's cock was hard once again. She looked at him and raised a brow. "Hmm, I see you want more don't you?"

James nodded. "I do. I want to be inside of you. I want us to make love."

Angelina slid her body down again and grabbed his cock in her hand. She straddled him and began to slide her pussy on his cock. James gasped. "Oh fuck!"

"I've wanted to do this for a long time. I'm going to make love to you bro," Angelina said softly.

Her pussy swallowed up his cock nicely. She started to move his hips slowly getting used to his size. James placed his hands on her waist as she began to ride his cock. Her pussy felt incredible sliding up and down his cock. His hands reached up for her breasts. He squeezed them while he played with her nipples. Angelina tossed her head back and moaned loudly.

"Your cock! Ooh your cock f-feels so good in me!" Angelina purred.

"You're so beautiful sis. I love you so much," James whispered.

Angelina leaned down and kissed her brother while she kept fucking his cock. They kissed passionately. James continued to touch his sister cupping her buttocks in his hands and feeling her body move up and down.

"Jamie, I think I'm going to cum soon. You're so deep inside of me!" Angelina said breathlessly.

"I want to feel you cum. I want your juices all over my cock."

Angelina moaned and began to slow down. James knew he had to give her an orgasm. He held on to her waist and moved his hip up and down, ramming his cock in and out of her pussy. Angelina was still for a moment feeling her brother fuck her from underneath. She felt her entire body on fire and suddenly she screamed as she climaxed.

"Ooh Jamie! I'm c-cumming! Ugghhhhhhh!" She cried out.

James could feel her body shaking and her warm juices oozing all over his cock. He continued pumping her until she finished shaking. Then for a moment, they both stayed still staring at each other. Angelina could feel her brother's cock throbbing inside of her. She wanted to finish him off and have him cum inside of her.

"I love you," she said to him.

"I love you," he replied touching her face.

She then began to move her body again, sliding her pussy up and down his cock once again. James grabbed her breasts and moaned. His cock kept twitching and he knew it would not be long before he came once again.

"Cum in me Jamie. Let me feel you explode inside of my pussy," Angelina begged.

"I'm going to cum sis. Oh god! Feel my cum! Take my cum!" James panted and blasted his cum inside of his sister's pussy.

Angelina's heart fluttered. Finally she was able to take her brother's cum. The one and only man she'd ever truly love. She could feel long ropes of his cum shooting inside of her and filling her up.

James thought he'd never finish cumming but finally when the last cum drop shot out he was able to exhale. Angelina stayed on his cock for a few more minutes until she felt him grow soft. She slid got off him and lay next to him. He put his arm around her and she snuggled close to him.

"Wow!" She finally spoke.

"Yeah tell me about it. Oh my goodness. That was just so incredible!"

She looked up at him and kissed his lips. "I couldn't have shared this with anyone more wonderful than you. You mean everything to me."

"You are the world to me dear sister of mine."

She giggled and sat up. She cupped his face and looked deep into his eyes. "Oh but I'm not just your sister anymore."

He smiled. "I know that. You are my sister, my lover, my everything."

She caressed his face and kissed his lips.

* * *

The next morning the siblings woke up in each other's arms and had another love making session. It was Angelina's last day at her brother's house. She had to get ready to go start her new movie. She had finished packing that early afternoon and James came into the room with a sad face.

"Jamie, please don't be sad. I promise to come back again."

"I know baby, but I'm going to miss you so much."

Angelina threw her arms around her brother and they held each other for what seemed to be forever. "Look I promise once I finish doing this movie I will come back to be with you."

"You better," he said sweetly holding her hand.

"I will. After all this is my secret hiding place. A place where only you and I share secrets and each other."

He kissed her one last time before she left.

As he watched her leave he smiled and knew she'd be back again, and he'd be waiting with open arms.

The End?

jessy19
jessy19
2,741 Followers
12