Angel's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lance rushed to the cabinet and came back with clamps with wire leads attached. She stepped forward, pinched his nipples and twisted. Once again Gary screamed full force. She attached a clamp to his left nipple and pinched it in place. If Gary had not been suspended his he would have collapsed to the floor. She clamped his right nipple and pinched it in place. Gary screamed and started crying.

"Lance, through the hooks," and she handed him the leads. "Drew, bring the small table and connector box." Drew rush to her command. When everything was in place she connected the leads to the box.

"Your nipples being much smaller than hers," began Mistress Marna, "I am improvising to provide you the amount of pain you inflicted on her when you bit down on her nipple." Mistress Marna adjusted the dial and flipped a switch.

The electric shock hit Gary's nipples and continued while he kept screaming. Mistress Marna estimated the amount of time that Gary and Tom had tormented Angel nipples by biting them and then flipped the switch off. Gary was crying, his body was shaking and his head kept shaking back and forth in a constant 'no'. He didn't think you could take any more.

Mistress Marna stepped forward and unclamped his nipples roughly. He kept screaming as the blood and pain bit into his nipples and chest. She gazed over at Tom and he was shaking, but not from fear. I line of pre-cum was seeping to the floor and he was breathing deeply. He was trying very hard not to cum.

"Bring my flogger," ordered Mistress Marna. Drew rushed off and soon returned with the flogger.

She took the handle and inserted it under Gary's chin and raised it. "We shall now review the disc once more. For the entire time that you participated you will be flogged. When it was her breasts, your breasts shall be whipped. When it was her cunt, your genitals will be whipped." Gary started to cry again. He didn't think he could endure anymore punishment.

The monitor came to life; the flogging started and so did his screams. True to her word, she flogged him during the entire time he had participated. He thought she was going to tear the skin off his balls and nipples before she was done, but it finally finished. He hung there crying like a baby; too hoarse to utter a word.

Gary felt a cool damp cloth wiping his face. He looked up and Mistress Marna was smiling at him. "You did well and I'm proud of you. You will be a fine addition for any Master to own; especially once you have been trained properly."

Gary felt as if a burden had been taken away from him and the most precious gift awarded. He did well and she was proud of him. He couldn't stop himself from smiling.

She caressed his cock, "See Gary, even after I flogged your balls you stayed hard." She unclasped the harness and let it drop. "What shall we do with this?"

Gary was still smiling, "Anything you wish, Mistress Marna."

Mistress Marna started stroking his cock, "Low stool."

Lance retrieved the stool and placed it in front of Gary. "Bring Tom here."

Lance and Drew untied Tom and brought him over to Mistress Marna. He sank and knelt at her feet; a line of pre-cum trailing.

"Tom."

"Yes, Mistress Marna."

You are to suck Gary's nice and hard cock. You will make him cum in less than five minutes and you will swallow all of his cum," said Mistress Marna.

Tom blanched, but nodded his head.

"Cuffs," she looked at Lance.

He went to the cabinet and brought back soft padded cuffs.

Mistress Marna took the cuffs, "Sit on the stool; place your hands behind your back Tom. I will guide your head." Tom did as she directed.

"And Tom," continued Mistress Marna, "if you don't do as I commanded or you bite him, I will attach the clamps and electrodes to your balls."

"Yes, Mistress Marna."

All Tom could think was five minutes; I have only five minutes. He opened his mouth around the head of Gary's cock and Gary moaned. He started swirling his tongue and licking the slit. Gary started humping forward.

Mistress Marna moved Tom's head forward, "All of him now Tom."

Tom complied and moved his head forward maintaining suction on Gary's cock. He had never sucked a cock before, but new what he liked and took it from there.

Gary started to pump faster and his cock was getting harder and wider. Tom choked some, but kept up the suction. Gary could feel himself about to orgasm and was grunting and fucking as hard as he could. The minute he started shooting his load he starting screaming. He had never felt anything so intense before. Not even with the pump.

Tom was trying to swallow as fast as he could and still breathe. He kept Gary's cock in his mouth even though it was starting to soften.

"That was good Tom," said Mistress Marna, "let him go now."

Mistress Marna released Tom's wrists. "Stay seated."

"Yes, Mistress Marna." Tom was still trying to catch his breath and still trying not to cum himself.

"Untie Gary now," said Mistress Marna.

Lance and Drew untied Gary and helped him knell at Mistress Marna's feet. She smiled and placed a hand on Gary's head. "Now Gary," she started, "the final command to seal the bond of your new life."

"Yes, Mistress Marna, anything," said Gary enthusiastically.

"You will now crawl between Tom's legs and give him the best blowjob of all time. You will lick his balls, lick his cock ... worship his cock and suck him dry."

Gary smiled, "Yes, Mistress Marna."

"Tom."

"Yes, Mistress Marna," he replied still panting heavy.

"You are not to cum until I tell you that you may," Mistress Marna commanded.

He was getting excited and panting more, but said "Yes, Mistress Marna."

"Gary, you may start."

Gary crawled between Tom's legs. He first licked the pre-cum oozing from Tom's cock. He brought his face in between his thighs and started licking Tom's ball; both alternately kissing and lapping at them. Tom was breathing hard and moaning; he was still trying hard not to cum.

Gary started kissing and licking his way from the base of Tom's cock to the head. He once again licked at the slit tasting his pre-cum. He placed his mouth over the head and gently sucked like a baby on a nipple. Tom moaned and grabbed Gary's head with his hands; forcing his mouth down on his hard throbbing cock.

"Oh God!" screamed Tom as he started to fuck Gary's mouth. The suction increased and Gary started massaging Tom's balls. "Mistress Marna; please may I cum!" screamed Tom still trying to hold back.

Tom felt her breast graze his back. She leaned into him and whispered into his ear, "Cum my Tom, let Gary have all you cum." Afterwards, she stepped back and watched.

Tom fucked Gary's mouth with full abandon. His balls ached, his cock ached and once again a red haze of lust clouded his brain. He screamed again as he came; feeling all his energy leaving his body. He felt like he was floating and started to lean back. Someone caught him; Lance had been kneeling behind him. He rested on Lance's chest and concentrated on getting air into his lungs.

Tom felt a cool cloth wiped his face. He opened his eyes to see Mistress Marna and quickly looked down. She smiled, "Was it the best blow job you have ever had?" inquired Mistress Marna.

Tom smiled, "Yes, Mistress Marna ... Oh God!" He heard her lightly laugh at his response.

"You both will be taken to your cells now. I suggest that you rest. I will have dinner served in a few hours ..." again she laughed lightly, "... if you're hungry for food that is."

Both Tom and Gary looked at each other and laughed too. This was a new beginning in their lives.

12