Angie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,740 Followers

Her heart pounded with anticipation as she felt the tip of the cock expand her pussy lips. Very slowly, Scott pushed forward until the cock began to slide inside her. Her tight pussy gave way grudgingly and Scott marveled at the incredible feeling of fucking such a young woman again. He stopped once he was completely in, just to prolong the enjoyment. Then he began to fuck Angie.

She was fortunate in that she had always been able to reach orgasm without worrying about any additional stimulation. All Angie had to do was hang onto the seat and let her father's cock do the work. She had learned, however, that a few squeezes of her nipples sped up and intensified the orgasms. So she reached down and worked over her hard nipples as they fucked, stopping occasionally before cumming too quickly.

Scott was also concerned about being too quick. He felt like he could have cum after the first ninety seconds, but held back for both of their sakes. In the end, they spent a good five minutes relishing in pure fucking.

Then Scott heard Angie's moans grow louder. He watched her pull on her nipples and he struggled to hold back his cock's eruption.

"That's it. Fuck me harder," Angie cried out.

Scott quickened the pace.

"Yes. Yes!" she howled.

Angie's entire body shook. Scott could feel her pussy contracting with each wave of her orgasm. He gripped her by the hips and came with a thunderous grunt. The sound of his body repeatedly smacking into her ass echoed in the room as their orgasms continued. Angie lost track of how many times she came and Scott did everything he could to stay hard inside her until she was done.

He pulled out and let Angie lean against the wall before taking her in his arms and kissing her. He leaned down and put a tit in his mouth, biting lightly on the nipple. Angie's body shuddered from the jolt, but there was no threat of her cumming again any time soon.

They washed each other and dried off without speaking. Words really weren't necessary, yet.

But Scott knew they would have to talk. Ground rules would have to be set and expectations established.

Lunch offered the first opportunity, as they sat at the table outside the kitchen.

"We can't do this once your mother gets back, you know," Scott told Angie.

"Well, not as easily. But there are ways," she answered.

"Don't even try it when she's in the house," he said. "It'll be a waste of your time."

Angie grinned and said, "But wouldn't it turn you on, Dad? Fucking me in the basement while Mom's upstairs. Just a quickie."

"No, it wouldn't."

"What DOES turn you on?" she asked seriously.

He looked at her to gauge whether she really expected an answer or not. Clearly, she did.

Angie added, "If you could have one thing involving sex, what would it be?"

Scott had already eliminated oral sex from his bucket list, so he thought of another.

"Two girls. You and a friend," he said casually.

Angie beamed and said, "Cool! I can do that. But only under one condition."

"What's that?"

"I get two guys. You and a friend."

Nate immediately came to Scott's mind, but he would have to consider that one more closely. For now, he told Angie, "Deal. But I go first since you forced me into this."

Angie also had a candidate in mind. Her best friend Leslie was twenty one, a brunette, with a cover girl's face and body. Leslie was a true introvert and Angie prepared herself for a rejection of the idea when she approached Leslie with it, but something made Angie think it was something Leslie might be quite interested in. Under the quiet exterior, Angie had discovered Leslie to be somewhat of a risk taker. This might work.

Angie texted her and said they had to meet that afternoon, if possible. Leslie agreed and the place and time were set.

"Who's the oldest guy you ever fucked?" Angie asked Leslie shortly after they had settled into their booth at the local coffee shop.

"Is that why we had to meet, so you had an answer to that question?" Leslie said.

"Partially. Now tell me."

Leslie thought for a moment and said, "Probably Jason at work. He's like almost thirty I think."

"Would you consider fucking a good looking guy if he was more like forty?"

Leslie shrugged. "I guess. If he was cute and still had a body, sure."

"I can arrange it."

Leslie took a drink and looked over the top of the cup at her friend.

"I need to see him first," Leslie said.

"You already have."

"Who is it?"

Angie paused before answering, "My dad."

"What!?" Leslie blurted out loudly.

Angie motioned for her to be quiet. Leslie leaned forward over the table and said in her quietest voice, "You want me to fuck your DAD? Are you shittin' me?"

"Actually, we would be doing it together?"

Leslie threw herself against the back of the booth and stared at Angie. She shook her head and said, "Together?"

"Yeah, both of us. At the same time," Angie said coolly. "You won't be sorry."

"How do you know that?" Leslie asked, her eyes narrowing as she spoke.

Angie grinned sheepishly and replied, "I just know. Trust me."

"You're fucking your father?"

Angie tilted her head to one side and said, "Well, just once so far."

"Jesus," Leslie sighed. "What was THAT like?"

Angie's face lit up and she leaned forward, saying, "It was fucking fantastic, Leslie. He's got the biggest cock I've ever seen. And he can't control himself whenever he sees me naked. Together, I think we could make him cum until his cock falls off."

"Has he agreed to this?"

"It was his idea. I thought of you immediately," Angie said. "Please say you'll do it. Please!"

Leslie agreed, more out of curiosity than anything else. She really wanted to watch Angie and Scott fuck, and if she got part of the action, too, that was icing on the cake. The more she thought about it the better it sounded.

Angie could hardly wait to get home and tell Scott, who had met Leslie very briefly one time, but definitely remembered the pretty girl with the long brown hair and more than ample breasts. The next day, Sunday, was the day it had to happen before Scott returned to work and Carol came home. Leslie was available and said she would be at Angie and Scott's house at three o'clock Sunday afternoon.

Angie gave Scott one more blowjob after the arrangements had been made, allowing the night to pass without further sex so that they were both ready for Leslie's visit. They could see the excitement in each other's eyes as the hour approached. Angie changed into her tightest jeans and a V-neck top with no bra right before Leslie arrived. She could see the hint of a bulge in Scott's jeans when he first saw her and she knew Leslie would not be disappointed.

Angie was even more sure of that when Leslie arrived and walked into the house wearing a satiny blouse and very short skirt. Scott couldn't disguise his quick inspection of Leslie when they met in the family room, after which Angie eagerly offered drinks and snacks and the threesome settled into a conversation overshadowed by an air of obvious tension.

It was Scott who ultimately turned to the topic of most importance.

"Leslie, I assume you know why we've invited you over," Scott said to her.

"I do," she said curtly.

"And you agree to it?"

"Yes."

Scott looked at his daughter and asked, "How do you want to get started?"

"It's your party," she replied with a smile. "You tell us."

Scott's glance returned to Leslie and he said, "I think I'd like to see you undress each other first. That would be a good start."

Angie stood up, swiftly followed by Leslie, and the girls met in the middle of the room a few feet in front of Scott's chair. They looked at each other and grinned. Angie was the first to reach out for the buttons on the front of Leslie's blouse. It was already opened nearly to the tits and as soon as the first button was opened, Scott could begin to see the fullness of the breasts inside. Angie worked her way down until the shirt hung open. Both girls looked at Scott for a reaction and he simply nodded. Angie stepped behind Leslie and pulled off the blouse.

Scott's eyes were locked onto the stunning pair of perfect breasts. They were full and firm, with small but erect nipples. He studied the flawless curve of her hourglass figure down to her waist. Leslie's stomach was smooth and hard and Scott felt his cock begin to respond.

Angie playfully ran her fingers over the breasts and Leslie giggled nervously.

"Do you mind if I give my cock some room to grow?" Scott asked the girls, but looking directly at Leslie.

"Please do," she replied.

Scott unzipped his jeans and pulled out his semi-erect cock. Leslie stared at it while Angie unzipped the side of Leslie' skirt. Angie pulled it down and Leslie stepped out of it, standing now in only a pair of bikini panties. Scott felt his cock grow longer and thicker in his hand. He let it stand on its own as Angie removed Leslie's panties and added them to the small pile of clothes beside her.

Scott had to return his hand to his cock at the mere sight of the naked Leslie. Angie had a nice body, but it didn't match the fullness of her slightly older friend. Angie was a burgeoning woman. Leslie was an adult with all the advantages that came with it.

"You were right," Leslie said with a grin as she moved behind Angie, who knew exactly what her friend was referring to.

Then Leslie slowly lifted Angie's top and slipped it over her head, revealing the tits that Scott was growing so fond of. The nipples were already hard from anticipation of what would soon occur in the room. Leslie opened Angie's jeans and yanked them off, followed by Angie's panties.

The two girls stood naked in front of Scott for a moment and he released his cock to show them the effect they had on him. The cock stood like a pole with veins bulging on every side. In unison, the girls walked over to him and leaned forward. They laughed as they fought over who could get his jeans off the fastest. Then they pulled off his boxers and got on their knees on either side of his bare legs.

"Angie said you were big," Leslie told Scott. "I never imagined anything like this."

Two mouths traveled down to the cock and began to kiss and lick it. Scott promptly took off his shirt and leaned back to enjoy his dream come true. A pair of tongues attacked his cock from every angle, sometimes colliding in their attempt to leave not an inch untouched. Angie was the first to put it into her mouth, but Leslie quickly followed suit and proved to be an exceptional blowjob artist. They traded back and forth while Scott tried to delay his orgasm.

"OK, girls," Scott said as he motioned for them to move back. "That's enough foreplay. It's time to fuck."

He stood with the girls standing side-by-side in front of him. He stepped up to Leslie first, and cradled her tits in his hands. She put his stiff cock in her hand and held it while Scott put a tit in his mouth. He sucked on it and licked the nipple until it was stiff. He put a hand between her legs and felt the warm wetness on his fingers.

He moved over to his daughter and repeated the process with her. His cock ached from the need to be inside one of them and he knew it would be soon.

"Who's first?" he asked.

"I think it's only fair our guest goes first," Angie told him.

Scott looked at Leslie, who gave no indication of feeling otherwise. Indeed, her eyes fell to his erection as if to signal her desire for it.

Scott walked behind her and ran his fingers over her tender ass. He stood closer so his cock was pressed against it and said, "Is that OK with you, Leslie?"

"Absolutely."

"Why don't you lay on the couch for me," Scott told her.

Leslie eagerly obeyed and looked marvelous, stretched out with her legs spread and her tits rising from her chest.

"Angie, you can help by sucking on those tits, if you don't mind," Scott said while climbing between Leslie's legs.

"I'd be glad to," she replied with a smile.

Scott put his cock in place and Angie kneeled next to her friend. Leslie spread her legs farther apart when she felt the cock begin to enter her. She groaned as it spread her apart and dove deeper into her wet pussy. Scott put his hand under her ass and lifted it for a better angle. Then Angie put her mouth around Leslie's right tit and the fucking began in earnest.

Scott drove his cock into the girl with unmerciful force, but Leslie wasn't going to complain about the biggest cock she'd ever had driving her crazy with lust. She lifted her legs to give Scott all the room he needed to satisfy her.

Angie put a hand on Leslie's clit and Leslie begged them both for more. Angie moved to the other tit without losing touch with the clit or interfering with Scott's piston-like cock. Leslie squirmed on the couch with delight. It was the first threesome for all of them and was exceeding any expectations they may have had.

Scott held Leslie by the inside of her thighs, using the leverage to increase the speed and potency of his thrusts. Her tight pussy held his throbbing cock like a hand as they both got closer and closer to cumming. Angie rubbed Leslie's clit a little harder and that did it.

"Oh fuck, yes! Now!"

Her climax began with a series of little cries and a lot of shaking by her body. Leslie clutched the side of the couch and hung on as Scott fucked her harder. Each time Angie pulled on her nipple with her lips, Leslie came again. Finally, Scott groaned loudly as his balls released his cum. He emptied his cock into the pulsating pussy as he and Leslie came together. She wrapped her legs around his waist and they rolled back and forth on the couch in the throes of a prolonged climax.

Angie leaned back and rubbed her clit as she watched them finish.

"Oh my God," Leslie moaned. "That was incredible. Please tell me we aren't done?"

"No way," Angie said beside her. "I'm next."

Indeed she was, and less than an hour later, Scott was flat on his back on the floor with Angie riding his cock and Leslie sitting on his face. It had been many, many years since Scott had tasted the juices of a young woman and Leslie was the beneficiary now. Scott drove his tongue deep inside her multiple times before seeking out her clit with his mouth and tongue. He sucked on it and licked it while holding on to Leslie's ass cheeks.

Angie came first, having paid her dues when her father and Leslie fucked. She cried out with each new surge of energy brought on by another orgasm. Scott concentrated on making Leslie cum...which she did...before he finally deposited his cum inside Angie's pussy.

They sat naked, recovering, for the next hour. Plans were made for their next encounter whenever circumstances would allow it. Meanwhile, Scott anticipated that Angie would have her own private demands that night when they were alone. He was, naturally, looking forward to it.

eroslit
eroslit
2,740 Followers
12