Angie's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have to Angie. Something has been bothering you for weeks now and it is affecting our relationship and I want to know what it is. We can't fix it if I don't know what is wrong."

"It can't be fixed. It is too late for that."

"Nonsense baby, anything can be fixed."

"Not now. Not now Davy. We can talk later when I'm not so weepy."

"Okay Angie, but I'm going to hold you to it. I'll expect you to talk to me before we go to bed tonight."

I went downstairs and started dinner. Angie didn't come down so I fixed her a plate and put it in the microwave and then I did the dinner dishes. I helped the kids with their homework, watched some TV with them and then put them to bed. I sat down on the couch and started watching CNN and I was watching some twit babble about the prospects for peace in the middle east when Angie came into the room. She sat down in the easy chair across from the couch which in itself was not a good sign since she had always preferred to sit next to me because she liked to touch and be touched while we read, watched TV or talked. I picked up the remote and shut off the TV and waited.

She was red-eyed from crying and she kept glancing nervously around the room - anything to keep from having to meet my eyes. Finally I broke the silence, "Whatever it is Angie, it can't be so bad that we can't do something about it. Just spit it out and get it over with."

She looked down at the floor, took a deep breath and then still looking away from me she said, "It can't be fixed Davy. I've been stupid, totally stupid and I've ruined my life and maybe yours. I've trashed our marriage. I've taken everything good that we had and I've shit all over it because of a dumb, crazy obsession."

"Oh come on Angie, it can't be that bad."

"Oh yes it can Davy. I've lied to you, I've deceived you and I've cheated on you, and all because of a stupid, stupid fantasy."

I sat there, totally stunned by what Angie had just said. Angie had cheated on me? That was inconceivably, just totally inconceivable. I started to say something, but Angie cut me off.

"Just let me get it out Davy, then you can call me a whore and throw me out, but let me get this over with first."

It had started with her class reunion and her talk with Mary Brenner. She had come home with the image of me sucking the cum of other men out of Mary and that image was a super turn on for her. The more she thought about it the hotter she got and the more she wanted sex. Gradually the image changed from Mary and me to Angie and me. Angie began to fantasize about me eating her pussy after some other man had fucked her. Over the next month or so the fantasy grew from me eating one man out of her to my eating two. Then it was three, four and finally the seven men from a gangbang. The fantasy was so strong and powerful that Angie was fucking herself with a dildo while she waited for me to get home.

On Tuesday nights Angie plays bridge with several of her girlfriends and one night one of the girls asked Angie to give her a ride to the bar where she was supposed to meet her boyfriend. Angie went inside to have a drink with Becky and she was introduced to Becky's boyfriend Harry. Harry had a friend with him and Angie's one drink turned into several and when Harry's friend asked her to dance she had gotten up and moved out onto the dance floor with him. She wasn't surprised when she felt his erection poke into her leg, but she had been surprised at the thought that had entered her mind. She could fuck him and then come home to me and actually see what it would be like to have me suck another man's cum out of her. As fast as the idea had entered her mind she had chased it away. But a couple of more drinks and a couple of more dances and the thought was back.

She had excused herself to go to the bathroom and Becky got up to go with her.

"He thinks you're hot" Becky said.

"What?"

"Jim. He thinks you're hot. He'd fuck you if you gave him a chance."

"You can't be serious."

Oh yes I am. Your back seat, his back seat, a motel room - he would do you in a heartbeat."

"Honestly Becky, I'm a happily married woman and I don't run around on Dave. Besides, Jim is just a baby. He's what, twenty-five or so? I'm a thirty-eight year old woman."

"You are a hot looking woman sweetie and age has nothing to do with it. He's yours if you want him."

Two more drinks, another dance and Angie was in Jim's car on the back seat with her legs kicking in the air as Jim pounded his cock into her.

"As soon as it was over guilt took charge and all the way home I cursed myself for being a stupid fool, but the closer I got to home the more I thought that I had another man's cum in me and I would soon be home and you and I would go to bed and make love and then you would eat me. I got all tingly when I thought that and by the time I was in the house I was so hot that I would have fucked a parking lot full of Jims. I climbed into bed with you and the sex was so intense and satisfying that I didn't think of anything else. Then, after we had both climaxed, I started to panic. What if you could tell when you tasted me? I was going to get up and run for the bathroom, but you were too quick for me and as soon as your tongue touched me the panic fled and I had another orgasm. At that point I didn't care if you would know or not, all I wanted was for you to eat my pussy and suck Jim's leavings out of me. I had three orgasms while you lapped up his sperm, each more intense that the last. I didn't start to feel guilty again until after you fell asleep and then I lay awake all night with my thoughts alternating between guilt and the pleasure that I had just enjoyed. I spent the rest of the week swearing that I would never, ever do anything that stupid again."

The next Tuesday I again drove Becky over to the bar. Jim was there with Harry and that night we didn't waste any time on drinks or dancing. Ten minutes after I got there I was on my back on his back seat and he sent me home to you with four loads of his juice in my pussy. You fucked me and then ate me and I came so many times that night that I fell asleep totally exhausted. I woke up in the morning ashamed of myself and feeling intense guilt over what I was having you do and I promised myself that it would never happen again, but the next Tuesday I was at the bar and in Jim's car again. He fucked me three times and then got up to go back into the bar and use the bathroom. I was lying there on the back seat with my eyes closed finger fucking myself and dreaming about the way I was going to feel when I got home to you when Jim came back and slid his cock in only it wasn't Jim. Harry and Becky had had a fight and Becky had caught a cab home. Harry was already in me and pounding away so there wasn't much I could do about it. Half way through his fucking me I thought about your first time with Mary and how you had eaten her after the two boys had fucked her and I stared to get hot thinking about how I was going to be able to experience the same thing. Between Jim and Harry I had seven loads of cum in me when I came home that night and I was going crazy between thinking how intense the sex was going to be and how I couldn't possibly get what I had done past you. I panicked when you commented on how wet I was and I was surprised as hell when you accepted my explanation that I was so wet because I had been hot for you all day. My orgasms that night were so strong that I almost passed out. The next morning I was so guilt ridden that I couldn't hold food down and I wretched all day and swore to God that I would put an end to what I was doing.

"But as the days went by and I thought about how it felt to have so many mind-blowing orgasms my resolve slipped and the following Tuesday I skipped bridge and met Jim and Harry at a motel and the two of them fucked me for five hours. The sex with you that night was everything that I had hoped for, but I was still so keyed up that I had to use my dildo on myself after you fell asleep. The next day the guilt was back in spades and everything I ate for the next three days I tossed up. I wasn't able to eat, I couldn't sleep, I was an absolute mess, but by Friday I was looking forward to Tuesday. Tuesday I skipped bridge again and met Jim and Harry at the motel only that time they had a friend with them and then the Tuesday after that it was two friends and then it was four and then five.

"I can't explain it Davy, I honestly can't explain what came over me. It had nothing to do with my love for you; you are still my whole world. It was all me. I couldn't have cared less about those dickheads that were fucking me. They were all of them just a means to an end. All I thought about was what you did with Mary and how I wanted to experience the same things. I don't know, maybe I thought that she had a part of you and that I needed to take back from her and the only way to do it was outdo her. Three weeks ago I got to the motel and found nine men waiting for me. I took one look and then I turned and ran. Since then I have stayed home and tried to be a good wife to you, but I'm dying inside. Sure, I've lived my fantasy, but at the cost of my self respect. I've blown my wedding vows all to hell and the worst of it is that I used you. I let you suck the cum of strangers out of me with no thought other than my own sexual gratification. Don't misunderstand me here Dave, when I was in bed with you I was making love to you, not fucking, it is just that...shit! I don't know what it was. It was part fantasy and part wanting to have as much of you as Mary had. What I ended up being was what you called her - a slut! I'm a fucking whore Dave and it is killing me to know that I did it to myself and that I've ruined my life. I hope I haven't ruined yours Dave. I know you'll hate me now, but believe me Dave, you can't possibly hate me more than I hate myself."

She started crying again and she got up and ran back up to the bedroom.

I wish I could say that I ran up the stairs after her, took her in my arms and told her that I still loved her, and that everything would be all right. but I can't. I couldn't bring myself to even touch her after that and after a month of drifting farther and farther apart I packed up and moved out. I've seen a lawyer and the divorce is in the works. When I pick the kids up on the weekends Angie stays out of sight. The kids don't understand what's going on and they are too young for me to tell them and even if I could, how could I make them understand when I don't understand it myself.

12