Animal Instinct Ch. 03

Story Info
Nurse Gardener ties up two black men.
4k words
4.66
37.5k
22
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,577 Followers

This story is fiction. Fantasy. Not real. All characters are over 18

*****

Mr. Black made casual inquiries around the school, trying to find participants for his next experiment. He made note of who seemed interested in the subject of natural instinct, with emphasis on who he thought would be able to handle the sometimes intense experiences. How the participants handled the experience was sometimes a surprise though—certainly Mrs. Higgs from the library was a surprise, her animal side rearing up as she took four huge young cocks one sunny afternoon.

In the dining hall one day Mr. Black noticed someone new. Mrs. Gardener was a visiting nurse, working with the school's staff nurse for a few weeks to help out with some testing. He approached her with his usual questions and immediately offered her a chance to partake in one of his experiments.

"Natural instinct?" she asked. "You can't give me any more to go on than that?"

"I'm afraid not Nurse Gardener," Mr. Black said. "For the observations to be useful the subjects need to be unaware of what might happen."

"Very mysterious," Nurse Gardener said. "In school I enjoyed the science, so sure, I'm game."

"Excellent," Mr. Black said. "One o'clock on Friday then."

———————

Friday at five minutes after one Nurse Gardener was sitting opposite Mr. Black's desk signing the confidentiality agreement, along with an electrician from the school's maintenance staff named Mr. Wilks. His muscular, wide-shouldered body barely fit in the small chair, and the light streaming in the big windows glinted off his shaved head. He seemed to ooze testosterone from his smooth, dark brown skin.

"I've signed one as well, as you can see," Mr. Black said. "We shall all disrobe now, and Nurse Gardener, when we're ready I'll have you tie Mr. Wilks and me up on the floor over there."

"Whoa, whoa, wait a minute!" Nurse Gardener said. "Is this some kind of a joke?"

Mr. Wilks looked very unsure of the situation as well.

"I assure you Nurse Gardener, this is no joke," Mr. Black said. "You're free to leave at any time if you feel uncomfortable. You too Mr. Wilks. If you wish to get out of the restraints just say the word and I'll have Nurse Gardener release you."

As Mr. Black was talking he was removing his clothes and folding them over his desk chair. Nurse Gardener watched as his tall, well-toned ebony body revealed itself, and before she could gather her thoughts he was naked, his massive cock hanging flaccid between his legs.

Mr. Wilks had started on his shirt buttons, glancing at Nurse Gardener nervously as he took it off.

"Nurse Gardener, please tell me now if you're unwilling to go through with the experiment," Mr. Black said in his quietly booming voice.

"I'm tying you up, not the other way around, right?" she asked.

"That's correct Nurse Gardener," Mr. Black said. "You'll be in complete control."

"You know I'm married right," she said. "I got kids and grandchildren."

"Yes Nurse Gardener, that was part of our interview," he said.

"So what are you testing, my willpower or something?" she asked.

There's a recording machine running, and I'll be asking you a series of questions," he said

"Hmm. I guess...I can do it," she said. "This'll be an interesting one to tell my husband."

"I'm afraid you can't do that Nurse Gardener," he said. "The confidentiality agreement. No one can know anything about these experiments for as long as they're underway, and after they're complete there will be no names or descriptors associated with the published findings. Your participation here will be totally anonymous, like it never happened. Is that acceptable to you?"

Nurse Gardener was in deep thought. Of course Mr. Black's experiment had started the moment he mentioned the word 'disrobe'. The reaction of his subjects, and their questions, was all part of what he was studying. How would a 'person off the street' react to a potentially sexual situation? Would their animal instincts override their common sense, their sense of right and wrong? Their religion? Their upbringing? Was animal instinct enough to break a marriage vow, and what was the thought process behind it?

"Are we continuing Nurse Gardener?" Mr. Black asked.

"Yes," she said. "For the good of science I guess, right?"

She suddenly looked nervous and made no move to disrobe. Mr. Wilks continued his slow undressing and was soon down to his worn-out looking white briefs. There was a fairly massive bulge in the front of them, and when they came off Nurse Gardener was astonished to she it came from a penis that wasn't even hard.

"Nurse Gardener, as soon as you disrobe I'll have you tie us up," Mr. Black said. "I'll begin the questioning now. Describe your feelings please."

"My feelings?" she said as started to lift the hem of her top up, exposing her nearly flat belly. "What the fuck have I got myself into, that's one feeling."

She was wearing nurses scrubs—simple, thin cotton garments that were easily removed. The top went over her head and her short Raven hair settled in a shiny, slightly messed up mass. Her brown eyes flared nervously as she stood there in her nice looking everyday bra.

"What would my husband think of me tying up two naked black men, that's another feeling," she said. "For that matter, what do I think about it. It seems a bit...racial...don't you think?"

"I assure you Nurse Gardener, the color of all of our skin is coincidental and meaningless to the experiment," Mr. Black said. "Continue with your feelings please, as you disrobe."

"My feelings are I don't think it's meaningless," she said. "I'm sure you're aware that some women have...fantasies."

Her eyes drifted to Mr. Black's massive flaccid cock, and she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her scrubs and lowered them down her legs. For a woman well into her fifties she looked very good indeed, and Mr. Wilks' thick penis stirred with an influx of warm blood. He looked at Mr. Black to get himself under control.

"My feelings are this is a crazy thing to be doing at a school, that's what my feelings are," she said as her fingers fumbled with the bra clasp behind her back.

She let the unfastened bra hang free for a moment before she gathered her nerves and removed it. Her breasts stood proud on her chest, with meaty, erect nipples capping them.

"My feelings are, what the hell I'm almost there," she said, and she paused for a brief look into Mr. Black's eyes before sweeping her panties down her legs and off over her bare feet.

She stood nervously, suddenly aware of her posture, and she straightened her back. Her shoulders went back a bit, and her nice tits rose slightly and looked even nicer. If she was going to be on display she was going to make it look good. She felt the slightly cool, dry air on her pussy, and she panicked. It was shaved bare, and she hadn't even thought about that and how exposed she'd be to the two men until she felt the air on it. What would they think of her, a woman well into her fifties with a shaved pussy? Would it give them ideas? 'Oh God,' she thought, 'why did I get into this mess'.

"Very good," Mr. Black said. "Any final thoughts before we proceed Nurse Gardener?"

"No," she said quietly. All that was on her mind was her smooth bare pussy, and she didn't want to discuss that.

"Mr. Wilks, join me on the mat please," Mr. Black said.

He guided Mr. Wilks to a wrestling mat on the floor. Thick dense foam covered with shiny red vinyl, it had the school's logo emblazoned in a big circle on its center. Surrounding the mat was a heavy wooden frame with screw eyes protruding out of it, and there were lengths of rope and soft leather wrist and ankle restraints.

"My goodness," Nurse Gardener said. "I think you're a mad scientist."

"Mr. Wilks," he said, guiding the nervous looking man down onto the mat. Mr. Wilks was on his back, and Mr. Black arranged his arms and legs in a spread-eagle position.

When he had Mr. Wilks situated, Mr. Black placed himself in the same position next to him.

"Please secure us to the frame Nurse Gardener, nice and tight," Mr. Black said.

She started slowly, with Mr. Wilks' ankles. By the time she had them secure his ridiculously thick penis had risen and was throbbing at the rate of his heartbeat, which was quite rapid. She secured Mr. Black's ankles before walking around to the other side to do their wrists. The cool dry air was very noticeable on her pussy as she walked, and with the two men's eyes on her she once again straightened her back, the nice tits she was so proud of jiggling more than she would have liked under the circumstances.

"Please describe your feelings Nurse Gardener," Mr. Black said as she secured his arms with the ropes.

"I feel like I'm doing something I shouldn't be doing," she said as she worked. She was on her knees on the cold wood floor and her tits hung down and swayed seductively, but the two men were looking up at the ceiling. "It's...stimulating me though. Am I allowed to say that? And should I even be feeling that in a school classroom?"

"I encourage you to feel and say anything," Mr. Black said. "Being free with this experience will make for a more useful result."

"Okay, well, I've never tied up a naked stranger before," she said, "and I'm suddenly wondering what it would be like to be tied up by you. The two of you I mean."

Mr. Wilks' fat penis had settled a bit, but Nurse Gardener's words obviously affected him, and it lifted into a full erection and flopped back onto his belly. It was a shape Nurse Gardener had never seen before—an average sized tip on a super fat cock, almost cone-shaped for it's first half, the rest of it as big around as a beer can.

Mr. Black's cock thickened up when he heard her words too, his massive ebony appendage reminding her of the 'big black cock' videos she had occasionally watched. It was a living, breathing example of something she had fantasized about a few times when her husband fucked her. He has a nice seven incher, but a girl wonders about the big ones sometimes.

The tie-up was complete, and Nurse Gardener got up off the wood floor. 'Good lord,' she thought to herself, 'my pussy's wet.'

"Please come around where we can all see each other," Mr. Black said, and she remembered her posture this time before she walked around to their feet.

"I suppose you want my feelings again," she said with a small smirk, looking down at the two very attractive naked men.

"Please," Mr. Black said. "From now until the end of the experiment, speak freely."

"Freely, oh my God," she said, shaking her head a little. She exhaled sharply and loudly. "I've never been in the presence of...I mean your both so..."

"More specifics would be helpful," Mr. Black said.

"Yeah, I'm just trying to get my head on straight," she said. "I'm afraid it's becoming increasingly difficult. I've...been with two men before, naked men. It wasn't an experiment, obviously, it was real. For fun, you know? My husband and a young lawyer friend. A three-way, you know? Why am I telling you this..."

"All of your thoughts are relevant," Mr. Black said.

"So I'm not inexperienced, is what I'm getting at," she said. Her dark eyes twinkled and her lovely chest heaved a bit more than it had been. "I've fantasized...the whole big black...thing. Do you know about that? You must. Is that what you're studying? Middle-aged white women's fantasies? Because if you are, it's working..."

"I'm looking into human instinct Nurse Gardener, which is of course, animal instinct," he said.

"Animal," she said, and she exhaled sharply again. "Yeah, it is, of course, isn't it." She took a deep breath. "My animal instinct is to lie down with you two men."

She started walking slowly, circling the tied up men on the red mat. Her posture was good, her tits looked damn good if she did say so herself, and the cool air on her bare pussy was feeling wonderful—liberating and natural and free.

"I suppose you want to play with me," she said as she slowly circled.

She was feeling a sense of power she had never experienced before, and it was starting to affect her like a powerful drug. She could feel the wetness of her pussy as she walked, and the two men's cocks had again responded to her words.

"I guess I'd be playing with you, what with you both being unable to stop me," she said, feeling emboldened by her sense of power. "You couldn't could you. Stop me I mean. I could do anything to you, to both of you. Totally anonymous, like it never happened, I think you said. That's an interesting way of looking at it, isn't it."

Both men were fully hard, and Nurse Gardener found herself kneeling between them. They were both looking at the ceiling, and Mr. Wilks was breathing very loud, his big powerful chest heaving. Her hands reached out and her ten fingers circled the two big cocks almost simultaneously.

"Is this what you're after?" she said, her own breathing getting louder. "Is this what you want?"

Her mind raced as she felt the heat of the two men in her hands. She started stroking the length of them and moaned quietly. Both the men were breathing hard at that point, their eyes still on the ceiling.

"Is this what you want?" she said again, quieter and breathier. After some more deep breathing she spoke up again. "I suppose you want to know my feelings. I've got two huge cocks in my hands, and you want to know my feelings. Do you even know how big these are, both of you? I mean good lord! I've never...seen, or...felt...Jesus, they're just...I seem to be at a loss for words," she quietly laughed.

"My hand can barely...I guess I need to deal with one at a time," she continued. "Deal with them...that's a funny way of putting it. I've never 'delt with' a huge cock before. Am I gonna deal with one now? I mean what the fuck have you got me into here?"

She let go of Mr. Wilks' fat one and both her hands wrapped around the base of Mr. Black's monster. As her fingers encircled it her head lowered and the tip of the beast disappeared into her gaping mouth. She took four or five inches in, almost to where her hands were gripping the rest of it, and then she withdrew.

"Jesus!" she said in a quiet, breathy voice. "Is this what you're after?"

She took it in again, amazed at how it filled her mouth. Moaning onto it, she worked her mouth up and down the slippery shaft, stroking the base of the monster as she sucked.

"Fuck!" she said. "I guess it's what I'm after. Is that what you wanna hear? The fuckin' dirty professor, tricking happy housewives into fucking huge cocks?"

She dove in again, sucking with a building passion, the heat in her rising to the danger point.

"Okay then, you've done it," she said breathlessly. "Neither one of you is getting outta here with anything left in you."

In one quick motion she straddled Mr. Black and started to lower herself down on the massive tree trunk in her hand. Mr. Wilks turned his head to watch her, his fat cock throbbing on his belly.

Nurse Gardener moaned and grunted as she was filled inch by inch, taking as much as she dared before putting her hands on the mat beside Mr. Blacks chest. She started to fuck the tree trunk inside her, rich black ebony wood, with slow movements that felt like heaven itself. At first she was just amazed at how her pussy had absorbed such a thing, but quickly the sensations overwhelmed her and her hips moved faster, fucking the black wood tree with enthusiasm. She held the speed where she liked it and a wave of heat washed through her, a preliminary mini orgasm that she had only felt a few times before, when a really big one was sure to follow.

Mr. Black was moaning in earnest, the sensations much too intense for him to keep quiet. He had never been fucked tied up before, and the experience was thrilling to him — an attractive woman he hardly knew taking him to the brink in a completely vulnerable position. His moans turned to louder groans as Nurse Gardener's glorious hips continued their assault. She was starting to glisten with perspiration, holding the speed just right. As the first bead of sweat rolled down her swaying tits to her rock hard nipple, her eyes fluttered and rolled back as they closed. She was close.

The old cliche happened to her in living color — the monster orgasm started in her toes and swept up her legs into her gyrating hips, exploded in her cock filled gut and turned the rest of her to a mass of flames and sparks, the hot fire consuming her completely. Her devilish scream gave away the internal explosion, although her twitching, spastic body was a pretty good give away as well.

Mr. Black's ebony trunk spewed hot lava as he grunted, his wrists and ankles pulling strong at the wooden frame holding him. Nurse Gardener's red-hot pussy kept up the attack right through her explosion, and it milked the throbbing tree trunk for all it was worth.

The experience had been nearly overwhelming and she felt drained, but when she opened her eyes she saw two men, and her gaze shifted to Mr. Wilks. After watching her beautiful orgasm, the look in his eyes was pure desire, and she twisted her tired body and reached for his fat cock. He moaned when she took it in her hand, and she was able to pull his torso close enough to get it into her mouth while her oozing, cream filled pussy was still full of Mr. Black.

Mr. Wilks groaned as the nurse's hot mouth engulfed him, her lips spreading wide and wider as she took more and more of his fatness in. She could only go so far before her mouth wouldn't open any farther. It was plenty for Mr. Wilks though — he had never been tied up either, and the whole 'experiment' was turning out to be thrilling beyond belief for him. He had no idea there would be sex involved, and he hadn't had a blowjob in the ten years since he'd been married.

Nurse Gardener was on fire. With Mr. Black's half hard tree inside her and Mr. Wilks' ebony stump stretching her hungry mouth, she had never been so overtaken with horniness and desire before. She was ready for anything.

She dismounted Mr. Black with a groan as the long length slid out, and mounted Mr. Wilks the other way around, reverse cowgirl style. Her husband liked it that way, so he could see her sexy ass. The beer-bottle thick cock spread her pussy to the extreme, and it felt extraordinary.

"Oh fuck baby! Fuck!" Mr. Wilks said as her tired hips got into the groove again and he watched his thick meat split her open.

She wanted to see his big sexy body and smooth shaved head, so she turned around and continued to ravage him, slowing to a sensual grind that was her usual way to orgasm. It built quickly, with her hands on the big man's muscular chest, and when she launched her rockets Mr. Wilks fired his thrusters, filling her already sloppy pussy with another gallon of cream.

"Oh baby!" he groaned loudly, tugging strong at the restraints like Mr. Black had done.

A tied up orgasm was too much for him, and as Nurse Gardener milked his red-hot cock with her steaming pussy he screamed and pulled so hard the frame his arms were attached to cracked apart with a loud snap.

"Fffuuucck!" he said quietly as the last wave of pleasure dispersed.

"You are a big strong one aren't you," Nurse Gardener said breathily with a wicked smile as she filled her lungs with cool oxygen.

"My feelings...are pretty intense at the moment," she said, looking over at Mr. Black, still trying to get her breath. "It appears poor Mr. Wilks has put an end to things, unless I'm allowed to untie you from this broken contraption."

"Wherever your instincts take you Nurse Gardener," Mr. Black said.

"Let's see, to be spit-roasted by two huge, beautiful black men," she said. "Is that an instinct, or something else? Does it even matter?"

Mr. Black was silent as Nurse Gardener started working her way around the wooden frame, untying the restraints. Her lovely tits were still heaving, and there was a pink flush across her chest.

riverboy
riverboy
4,577 Followers
12