Anita's Sexual Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let Billy and Steven rub their fingers along my pussy lips. Their pants were getting a bit tight on them. Billy said to me, "Sunny, how about practicing some on those moves on my lap?"

I didn't think twice. I sat on Billy's lap, leaned back on him and dry humped his lump. Billy placed his hands on my tits and felt his little sister up. After a few minutes of my torture, Billy complained his cock was hurting him being restricted inside his pants.

"DUH! Just let the thing out." I said. "Ya'll among friends here."

I eased up on Billy as he undid his pants and slid them and his boxers down to his ankles. His huge cock standing straight up in the air was quite a sight. I returned to his lap, well almost. I sat on his stomach and forced him to lay backwards on Ma's recliner. His cock was pointing up right in front of me. I allowed his cock to touch my wet pussy lips. I moved up and down along his cock with my pussy, not allowing any real penetration. It was just and external thing. Billy has hornier than a four balled tomcat.

Steven got excited. "WOW! Billy, you're fucking your sister!" Technically we weren't fucking. But from where Steven was sitting it might have looked that way. He continued. "Bring that thing over here Sweet Pea, and let me have some of it."

I moved off of Billy and over to Steven, who had his pants off by the time I made it over to his chair. His cock was slightly smaller than Billy's, but he was still a Biggerstaff. As I went to mount Steven as I did Billy, Steven did something different. Instead of Sunny sitting on brother Steven's stomach, he had grabbed my hips and guided me onto his cock. His dick was inside of me as he pumped away. My eyes must have looked like twin basketballs to Billy as he laughed at the look on my face when I realized Steven was really fucking me.

I was paralyzed for a second. Then I figured, what the hell, I am on the pill. I had gone this far. Steven grabbed my tits as he fucked me. It didn't take long for baby sister to get him off (seems this would be the story of my life.) As I stood up, with cum rolling down my leg, I heard a car pull into the driveway. Ma had come home early. I grabbed my clothes in a panic and ran to my bedroom. My heart was racing with the thought Ma would find out. Billy got his pants back on and I heard Steven bolt into the bathroom, where I really needed to go to clean up.

I heard Billy talking to Ma. He asked Ma, "Which weighs more an ounce of gold or an ounce of feathers?"

I stuck my head out of the bathroom door and yelled, "I don't know why, but it's the feathers!"

Billy laughed until his sides hurt.

Ma just shook her head as she headed for her booze cupboard- ah those priorities over the church social. She suspected nothing. The next day we all went to church as if nothing happened. We didn't say anything to each other. In fact the whole day we were well behaved kids, knowing we just got away with one.

Chapter 2: Billy and Sunny

Monday after school seemed a bit anti-climatic. I had already done a strip tease for both my brothers and inadvertently and without objection let my less favorite of my two brothers fuck me. Now it wasn't that I didn't love Steven as a brother. I did. It was just that I felt Billy was a soul mate as well as a brother. It would seem silly for me at this point to be putting on the peephole strip tease.

I opened the door to my brother's Billy's room while he was undressing. I said, "If you want to watch me up close get naked, you can. I feel silly with this peephole nonsense." Billy followed me to my room. He was smiling like the Cheshire Cat. He had such a pretty smile, especially when he was up to something devious. I stood at the foot of the bed with him next to me. "I wouldn't normally undress in front of the closet unless I knew you weren't there." I pulled my shirt off over my head. I reached around and undid my bra. It was always good to get that thing off. I rubbed the red marks it made on my body. It looked like I was ready for a larger size or needed to diet. Billy reached his hand out to touch those marks. I didn't flinch or pull back. I lifted my right breast and said, "Here is where it hurts the most." Billy rubbed me under my breast.

His hands felt like magic. Billy said, "Lay down on the bed." Being a good little girl, I always did what I was told.

"Roll over on your stomach," Billy continued, as I was lying there tits down. I got comfortable as Billy rubbed my back. He concentrated on those red marks as he kissed and rubbed them out. He had me purring like a kitten at a catnip party. He hands went down to the top of my pants and attempted to go down further, but he was stopped by my denim. I lifted myself up a bit and unsnapped the jeans. Billy went down to the foot of the bed and pulled them off. They were a bit tight. I had to hold on to the bed to prevent from being pulled off the edge of it with my pants. I wasn't wearing panties. Billy massaged his way up my legs to my butt which he playfully kneaded. His hands slipped between my thighs and parted my legs. He was home and I was now as limber as a dishrag.

I turned around on my back, laying spread leg naked on the bed. My brother continued to rub my pussy with an occasional hand on my tit. He fingered fucked me with his right hand fingers and it felt really great. He swapped hands and then fingered fucked me with his left hand fingers. It also felt good.

"Wow Billy, you swapped hands and felt just as good with your left hand as it did your right hand!" I exclaimed.

"That's because I am amphibious," Billy responded.

I felt I owed Billy one since our brother had fucked me and he had not. I wanted our first fuck to be special, and this was going to be as special as it was going to get. We had the house basically to ourselves. Steven was "out." Pa was not home from work and Ma was passed out. I wasn't afraid of getting caught as long as Billy didn't dilly-dally.

I thought I would help Billy along by rubbing his cock through his pants. I undid his Gamecock belt buckle and opened up his pants. I reached inside to touch his velvet smooth cock. Billy aided me in removing his clothes. His cock was in my face. WOW! He wanted a blowjob from his sister. I wasn't too experienced at giving head. I hoped I wouldn't disappoint him. Maybe I could get his girlfriend to give me some pointers, although I could never tell her who it was for. He claimed Felicia gave great head. I just wanted to be as good as her.

I wet my lips in anticipation. I slowly eased his cock into my mouth. I gagged. I couldn't take but a few inches. Billy was huge! It wasn't like those 5.3 inch mutants I have been sucking off on Saturday night. I would have to learn to relax those throat muscles. Damn my Superior Constrictor! I loved the taste and feel of Billy's massive organ. I just loved how it felt against my lips. I ran my lips up and down the shaft. I explored Billy's balls. I liked how they felt. In fact I loved everything about cock, except for the fact they could make me swell up and for that I took a pill.

I reached under my mattress and pulled out Silver Surfer. I instructed Billy on its use and had him pleasure me with it while my mouth attempted to figure out how to handle his meat kabob. Now neither Billy nor I were virgins, but we were not very experienced either. We were both pretending to be "sexperts" while at the same time we were acting like kids having sex for the first time.

I managed to get half of Billy in my mouth, but that was without any pumping action. I needed to work on that. As of right now, I was training my throat muscles. Billy had discovered my love button and was playing with it. Between the mechanical action of Silver Surfer and having a real cock in my mouth, this gave me a huge "sheet changing" orgasm. I eventually just used my hands and jerked Billy off into my mouth. I was bound and determined to get better at this "head thing." After this episode we became lovers. We would have sex almost everyday after school. Sometimes it was his room, sometimes my room. I wanted to give Billy a blowjob at school, but that never worked out. Normally Billy was with his girlfriend, plus there weren't very many private places to go. And if we ever got caught...well it wouldn't be as if Joe Football and Suzie Cheerleader got caught. We were brother and sister.

We once played sick on Sunday to get out of going to church so we could "christen" our parent's waterbed. The sex was fantastic and we didn't get hit by lightening bolts, but I did see fireworks. Church is an all day affair at our house so Billy had the opportunity to take his time, well at least the second time around. I believe it was the first good fucking I had in my life. I just loved this guy.

It wasn't as if we spent all Sunday fucking. We had some quality time together too. The Sunday newspaper was sprawled out over our parents' water bed. We read interesting articles to each other while watching Charles Kuralt. We talked about life and our dreams. We held each other. And of course I got my butt pinned to the mattress a few times, a small "price to pay" for such a wonderful day. I imagined this is how the heathens and Yankees spent their Sunday mornings. I became envious. It would be years before I would ever spend my Sunday morning so simply and enjoyable. And for better or worse it would never happen with Billy again.

12