Ann

Story Info
Husband, wife and friend.
3.3k words
3.85
23.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife made a friend about six months ago. I don't recall exactly when or the circumstances. She was doing taekwondo and I think the lady was just starting out. Needless to say, my wife is quite outgoing and makes friends rather easily. The lady's name was Ann.

I had met Ann a couple of times and found out that she lived in an apartment at the end of our street. Our street is quite a long one, so Ann was still about half a mile away. I even bumped into her at the park nearby and just made a bit of small talk. She was nice. She was tallish (just short of 6'), blondish / auburn hair, glasses and quite thin (say 110 pounds at a guess).

My wife would talk about her constantly and I knew that she was smitten by this new friend. The details I got was that she was a couple of years younger than us and was in the process of a divorce that had been dragging on for years. She wanted to finalise it so that she could get a house somewhere. Unfortunately, this would probably mean moving out of the area as she wasn't expecting to get enough out of the settlement to afford to keep living in the same area.

My wife suggested that we have her around for drinks one night. I don't think she was really asking me as I think it had already been booked in for the following Saturday night. I was happy nonetheless. We were rarely have people around for dinner or drinks.

The night come round and Ann arrived. She came up through the back and I caught her just before she knocked on the door. My wife was still in the bedroom, getting dressed or some such. I didn't want to have to greet her by myself, but there you go. Ann had some lipstick on and was looking quite nice. I didn't go for the cheek kiss or hug and she didn't initiate anything either. I simply accepted the bottle of red that she had brought with her and welcomed her in.

My wife came down and they greeted each other with some exuberance, which was a bit surprising given the short time they had known each other. I readied some drinks and checked with Ann what she wanted. Both girls had white wine. I had red. We had some cheese and crackers ready to go, which would end up being dinner for me.

The girls relaxed on either end of the couch and I pulled up a chair from the dining room so I could sit opposite them. My wife was unusually animated and giggly from the start and it felt like she had already started drinking beforehand (although I knew she hadn't).

For some reason the talk went to my work, which was a bit strange. I realised the girls probably wouldn't talk about the divorce with me around but I would have thought there was something else they could have chatted about.

My wife was talking about my office politics involving my boss and a colleague and referred to the two as "swinging their dicks around". I hadn't heard her use that language before in polite, casual conversation. Then she said something about the two guys having a "dick measuring contest". I looked at Ann who didn't seem too embarrassed with the phraseology and was happy to run with it.

"Tell her what you bought yesterday", my wife suddenly said to me. This took me by surprise as what I had bought yesterday was white coloured cock ring. My wife and I used it last night in our love-making and... it was good. It made by dick super hard and I think we both appreciated it. I looked carefully at my wife to try to gauge what else she could mean. It was pretty clear that's what she was referring to after her comments on 'measuring big swinging dicks'.

Still, I proceeded with caution: "Something for the bedroom...", I replied, still trying to connect telepathically with my wife to confirm what she was talking about. Ann smiled and my wife didn't say anything so I felt like I needed to be more specific as 'something for the bedroom' could mean something even more risqué. "I bought a cock ring", I said, this time directly my words to Ann. Her smile broadened.

"Why don't you show her", my wife suggested. I should point out we had all had a few drinks by then but... wow. She was really escalating things. "Are you wearing it?" she asked. When I told her I wasn't she told me flatly to go put it on and come out and show us. At this point it felt like an instruction rather than a suggestion.

I dutifully went off to the bedroom to put it on. I took off my jeans and swapped over my briefs for boxers. My hands were shaking a touch as I put it on and immediately felt the tightness and it working to slowing enlarge and lengthen of my penis.

I came back out in only my boxers and clarified with the room if everyone was sure this is what they wanted to see. Nods all around. I reached into my boxers and tried to show the base of my cock with ring duly in place. I had recently trimmed so there was little hair to get in the way of the ring. I swivelled side to side to give both girls a look but it wasn't the best showing. "Just pull your cock out!", my wife half yelled. Well, we've gone this far I thought and without checking with Ann, pulled it out.

By now it was sitting out nicely. I'm usually around 7 inches fully erect and this was pretty close, albeit pointing outwards rather than upwards. I pulled back the fabric of my boxer shorts to highlight the ring and both women cooed appreciatively. I think quietly that my wife wanted to show me off. It was out for all of about 30 seconds and I then I put it away again. I went back to the bedroom and put my jeans back on, lest my cock keep popping out of my boxer shorts for the rest of the night.

The rest of the night was uneventful. Ann went home at about midnight and I offered to walk her home. She had actually ridden her bike to our place, which I wasn't aware of. She was a bit wobbly as she took off riding on the side walk and my wife and I laughed quietly to ourselves as she left. She texted my wife about 10 minutes later saying she was home safely.

I asked my wife about the cock ring and showing Ann my cock. "Well, she knows how big your dick is," my wife said. This was hardly an explanation.

"What do you mean?", I asked.

"Well, girls talk", she replied.

It turned out that my wife and her close girlfriends have all discussed at some point the size their husbands' or partners' dicks.

"What about your mother and your sister?" I asked?

"Well, mom asked at around the time of our wedding, so I told her... and I just happened to mention it to my sister at some point".

I recalled back to the time that my wife had actually measured up my member with a tape measure she 'just happened to have' lying around the bedroom very early on when we were dating. Presumably this gave her the information she needed to gossip to others. I wasn't too fussed and put it out of my mind.

* * *

A few weeks later an idea formed in my mind and I was keen to share it with my wife. "What do you think about involving Ann in our love-making?", I asked. Their relationship had gone strength to strength and I knew my wife had had at least one previous lesbian encounter she had shared with me, so I thought why not try it on.

My wife smiled at the thought. Maybe she had been thinking the same thing and I was the first to suggest. "That could be good", she answered. Excited didn't begin to describe things. After a number of years married, this would be our first three-some. I was thinking it would be Ann's too.

"Great. But I think we need a couple of rules", I quickly retorted with. I had mulled these over and was going to offer them in case she initially said no to the idea but now felt that we should employ them regardless. "The first rule is that Ann should keep her panties on". She seemed to be a very shy girl and I thought this would help get her over the line. "The second rule is that Ann and I should focus our attention on you... but not each other". I didn't want my wife to have any regrets at the time or down the track as a result of Ann and I having sex or even kissing. My wife was happy with all that and said she would check with Ann the next time we saw her.

Within a week my wife had reported that Ann was keen on the idea. We weren't sure how long ago she had been involved in any 'naked fun' but we suspect awhile. We agreed a date and texted Ann to confirm. She responded quickly and we again arranged for drinks at our place next Saturday night.

I was thinking that we would all be very well matched. I'm 6' 3", 180 pounds and quite athletic. My wife is 5' 6" and 120 pounds. She has wide hips and B cup breasts with big nipples that always seemed erect. She had a shaved pussy with a very neat, camel-toe slit.

Saturday night arrived and again it was left with me to greet Ann at the door. My wife was still readying herself. She was out of the shower but presumably picking an appropriate dress and underwear. This time around I gave Ann a small kiss on the cheek and an embrace. Our talk was a bit more animated this evening but neither of us mentioned anything that we expected to happen that night.

My wife joined us and drinks were served. After about 45 minutes of chatting, I announced that I needed to have a shower. After my shower, I strolled back shirt-less but wearing my boxer shorts. To my surprise, they weren't in the living room anymore and I could only assume that they had made their way to the bedroom.

Walking down the hallway I saw a light coming out from the toilet. I went to turn it off and there was Ann sitting on the toilet, topless and with her panties around her ankles. I couldn't see her pussy by the way she was sitting but she surprised me nonetheless. "Just having a wee", she explained. I said an apology and turned to go when she called out, "Are you wearing your cock ring?"

"Yes," I said.

"Show me".

I moved closer to her and extricated my cock from my boxer shorts. It poked out at her much like it did on that Saturday night three weeks ago. Other than that time, I wondered how long ago it was since she had ever seen a cock. She regarded it kindly and simply said, "Nice". I popped it back in and decided I should get to my wife who would be waiting in the bedroom.

My wife was lying on the bed in her panties. She got up as I went in and pulled down my boxer shorts. We had a routine that had been going for the last few months and we quickly slipped into it. I took her place on the bed but with my back against the bed head and she sat down just below me and reached out to grab my dick. We talked about what we were doing tomorrow (small talk was also part of this routine) while we waited for Ann.

Ann seemed to be taking her time, so my wife moved down and took the head of my cock in her mouth and started to suck on it. She went down deeper and deeper each time. Just then Ann pushed through the partly open door and surveyed the sight that greeted her. "Started already?!", she asked. My wife didn't answer but continued to savour my now very hard dick in her mouth. She sucked it right to the tip to let Ann see the full length of it. She finished with a satisfied grin as she got off the bed to greet Ann.

Both girls now sat on the bed and I moved to stand before them, cock at attention. My wife stroked my dick while Ann looked on. I motioned for my wife to get up as I wanted to get her panties off. I couldn't be the only one naked. She compiled and as I took her panties to below her knees, I brought my hand back up in one practiced motion and ran my fingers up her pussy slit as she pushed her hips slightly forward in anticipation. Ann put one hand on her only to run it lightly down her side and over her hips. My wife bent down and they briefly kissed on the lips. It was go time.

After being with the same person for many years and suddenly introducing a third with rules brought in some logistical questions. My wife and I fell into essentially the same routine. I think all of us were too nervous to talk much.

We moved around and now my wife was on the bed on her back. I went over the top of her in a 69 position and Ann moved down near my wife's legs. My wife immediately grabbed my dick gently and started sucking on my balls. I touched her pussy gently and then opened it up slightly. I reached down and started licking it. Anne rubbed my wife's legs. I would pause from time to time and let Ann get her first touches of my wife's pussy lips. My wife came down a bit hard on one of my balls and it was clear that she could discern these new touches from mine. I jumped slightly but momentarily as she went back to more gentle licking and sucking. Ann later reached down and caressed my wife's boobs and then my back and arse. Having a second set of hands involved sure heightened things.

We finished up and then my wife went on all fours with her arse in the air. I went on my knees behind her to admire her anus / pussy combo from that position. I gave her pussy and arsehole some gentle licks. Usually this is only for a minute or so. Unfortunately, there wasn't much for Ann to do at this point except to continue to play with my wife's boobs. My wife turned her head towards her and they did get some kisses in.

That sorted, my wife went on her back and put her legs in the air near the edge of the bed. She invited Ann to climb onto her for a 69 position this time and I stood at the base of the bed with my cock ready to insert into her pussy.

Ann started to lick my wife's pussy and I slowly pushed my cock into her vagina. My wife started to play with Ann's pussy through her panties. I kept up a nice, slow rhythm, not wanting to go out too hard at the start. I think I could see my wife pushing Ann's panties to the side so that she was able to get her fingers and tongue directly on her pussy. Ann widened her knees and sank down a bit to accept the contact.

We were all moving in sync. I noticed suddenly that my cock was very close to Ann's mouth as she was licking the pussy. I paused and withdrew for a moment, holding my cock in front of Ann's face. She carried on with her licking. I put my cock back in but again withdrew it in the same fashion about 30 seconds later. This time Ann reached out her tongue and gave the head of my cock a couple of licks. (I knew this was going against our rules but figured it was harmless in the scheme of things).

We finished up and switched positions with me on my back and my wife riding me on top. Ann positioned herself behind both of us. I soon got into a nice fucking motion and Ann and I grabbed my wife's tits as they bounced about. Ann then started rubbing my wife's arse and playing with my balls. She then touched us both at the point of penetration and that sensation took us both to another level.

My wife then wanted me to fuck her in the arse. This was highly unusual and only usually happened if she had a lot to drink or was particularly aroused. I think it was the latter in this case. "Make sure he uses lots of lube", my wife said to Ann as she went on all fours again at the end of the bed. Ann picked up the lube and, instead of allowing me to apply, to it upon herself to dispense it. She then grabbed a hold of my cock and rubbed it all over the head and down the shaft. Again, we'd thrown one of the rules out of the window, but for at least for a good cause. She then squirted a portion directly on my wife's hole and gently fingered it inside of her.

Ann grabbed a hold of my dick and gently started to slide me into my wife's waiting anus. My wife pushed her arse out further to receive me. Ann slowing pressed the head of my cock to the opening and guided it in slowly. Soon enough I was taking slow, long thrusts into my wife with Ann looking on. I put an arm around Ann to bring her closer in and she dropped a hand down to my thrusting buttocks. Meanwhile my wife reached under her and played with my dangling balls.

I should really cum in this position but I usually can't as I'm never quite going fast enough. In this situation I usually wrap up, lie on the bed and wank myself to completion with my wife standing over me. The sight of my wife standing naked in front of me with pussy slit at eye level and ample boobs hanging off her chest are usually enough. I motioned all of this to my wife.

My wife stood up and Ann followed by standing next to her, interested to know what we were doing next. Now I had my naked wife and near naked friend both to gaze at. I was masturbating at apace and ready to blow when Ann put her thumbs into the sides of her panties and pulled them down about six inches for me to see, for the first time, her gorgeous, neatly trimmed pussy. (There went the second rule, out the window).

That was enough for me to start spurting cum furiously upon my chest. The girls looked on my dick continued to ejaculate, reaching just under my chin. Ann quickly pulled her panties back up and my wife made a reach for the tissues. What a fabulous night. Hopefully the start of many more to come with Ann!