Ann and Chris' Cuckold Lover, Brad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For sure, giving credit to her sexuality, with her having done that many times in the past, she's enough women to handle more than one man one at a time and/or simultaneously. Yet, with both of them from different generations and from different eras, their age gaps are too wide of an expanse to bridge with just sex and/or for her to fall in love with a man so young, so immature, so impetuous, and so foolish. Just as she needed sexual excitement in her life, she also needed stability, maturity, and someone steady. Where Brad was her perceived boy toy, Chris was her safe haven whenever she was afraid, weak, and vulnerable in the way she is now. Always there for her, he understands her.

* * * * *

With her a bit of an exhibitionist in the way she's always enjoyed flashing men her sexy underwear, she pegged Brad for a voyeur in the way that he always stares at her shapely ass and her big breasts through her clothes. She hasn't shown him much more than her shapely legs, the shape of her round ass, the outline of her big breasts, and the impressions her nipples make through her leotard at the gym. With him in for an eye popping surprise tonight, she couldn't wait to see Brad's reaction to seeing flashes of her panties, the tops of her meaty breasts, her cleavage, and her bra. With him in for an eye opening surprise tonight, she wondered if he'd make a sexual move on her tonight. In the way that she's been making sexual moves on him by teasing him, tempting him, and bending and stretching in front of him at the gym daily, she suspected that she was getting to him as much as he was getting to her.

She wondered if he'd be just as sexually aroused with seeing her white panties, her long line of cleavage, and her low cut bra as much as the men on the subway ride home were sexually excited seeing her panties, her cleavage, and her bra. She wondered if he'd be just as sexually aroused seeing her panties, cleavage, and bra as much as she'd be sexually excited showing him her panties, cleavage, and bra. With him having seen none of that but for the curvaceous outline of her body through her skintight leotard, she couldn't wait to show him her panties, cleavage, and bra.

Alas seemingly with Chris no longer wanting to accompany her to swinging parties, those sexually outrageous days of tickle and tease are gone once she hit sixty-years-old. If she had it her way, making sure Brad got the message loud and clear, she'd immediately get down to business for him to know what she sexually wanted and needed. If she had her way, shocking him with her sexual salaciousness and aggressiveness, she'd answer her door naked, or at the very least topless, or maybe just wearing a loose towel wrapped around her that would suddenly fall.

"Oops."

Now, even though she still looks hot and sexy, admittedly she looks better with her clothes than without her clothes. With her having a slice of sexy fun with a dropped towel, she remembered all the times she flashed the pizza delivery men. Sometimes getting extra service from the hotel staff after flashing the waiter her beautiful, black body with her unbelted robe, she missed having that kind of sexy, erotic fun. She missed the shocking reactions she'd receive from unsuspecting men seeing flashes of her panty, her cleavage, her bra, her tits, her ass, and/or her pussy.

'Oh, my God! I'm so very embarrassed. Please don't look at my tits, my naked ass, and my trimmed pussy,' she imagined saying after dropping her towel in front of Brad.

Besides, not wanting him to think her a whore but okay with him thinking her a slut, if she had her sexy way, she'd answer her front door wearing nothing more than her short, low cut, sexy, silk robe. With her sexy, silk robe showing her every God given curve, she'd dare any man not to be sexually aroused by not only seeing what she was wearing and what they could see of her but also by what they imagined seeing of her. Then, if she had her sexy way, after sipping a couple of glasses of wine, complaining that it was suddenly hot, and turning down the lights low, she'd strip off her robe to expose her naked, black body to him. With her standing before him without her clothes, she wondered what he'd say. With her standing before him naked, she wondered what he'd do.

Other than on television, in men's magazine, or at the movies, she wondered if Brad's ever saw a naked, black woman. In the way that so very many white women fantasize about having sex with black men, she wondered if he's ever fantasized about having sex with a black woman. She wondered if he ever sexually fantasized over having sex with her in the way that she's sexually fantasized over having sex with him. If only she knew he wanted her as much as she wanted him, seducing him would be so very much easier.

She wondered if he ever had sex with a black woman. If not, she wondered if he ever sexually fantasized about having sex with a black woman. Just as there are plenty of beautiful white women, there are plenty of beautiful black women too. She wondered who his favorite black celebrity was, Beyoncé, Halle Berry, Nicki Minaj, Tyra Banks, Alicia Keyes, Janet Jackson, Vanessa Williams, Serena Williams, Jennifer Hudson, or Vivica Fox. Who knows? For all she knows, maybe he secretly lusts over Condoleezza Rice, Oprah, and/or Michelle Obama.

With her having not yet asked him any sexual questions or anything about his background for that matter, she wondered if he ever had sex with an older woman, a woman who's so very sexually experienced. Wondering if he ever masturbated over having sexually salacious thoughts about his mother or his aunt, she wondered if he had a mother and son fetish. She'd even allow him to call her mommy, if that's what it took to get him in bed. If he wanted to be her incestuous son, she'd enjoy being his incestuous mother for the night.

She enjoyed role playing as much as she enjoyed playing sexual games of pretend. As much as she enjoyed playing games of tickle and tease, she enjoyed flashing a man who was interested in seeing all that she was interested in showing. With Christopher not always up for the challenge as he once was, had he not suggested that he'd like to watch her having sex with a younger man, she may have not even considered the thought, until she met Brad. Now, as much as she'd love to give Chris a sexy show, she'd love to give Brad a sexy show too.

She thought that her sexy, sexual, swinging days were over once she settled down with Chris for good and stopped attending swinging parties. Yet, regretting her decision to stop having promiscuous sex with a bevy of men black, white, and Asian, considering multiple, sexual partner abstention as a fate as bad as death, the thoughts of retirement and remaining sedentary made her skin crawl and her pussy ache. She'd be lying if she admitted that she didn't miss the fast life. She'd be lying if she admitted that she didn't miss strangers, men she just met, giving her sexual orgasms. She'd be lying if she didn't admit that she missed sucking cocks and swallowing cum. She'd be lying if she admitted that she didn't miss men making love to her before fucking her, really fucking her hard.

She missed meeting new people and going to bed with interesting men. She missed that titillation of kissing someone for the first time. She missed that thrill of someone she just met feeling her through her clothes while kissing and before stripping her naked to get down to business. With her sometimes so very insatiable, with her bordering on being a nymphomaniac in her younger days, she missed going from cock to cock to get what she so desperately wanted, an orgasm or two or three.

Now sexually excited again at the prospect of having her wicked sexual way with Brad in the way she did with Chris so very long ago and with so very many other men, if only Brad wanted her as much as she wants him, she'd be so happy. If only he'd give her more of a sign than him just staring at her tits and her ass, she'd take care of the rest. If only he'd make the first move, she'd make all of the rest of the moves. If only he'd invite her out for coffee or for a drink, with one thing always leading to another, she'd give him hot sex at the gym, in his car, or at his apartment. With her not married to Chris and with him knowing that she has sexual needs that he can't always sexually satisfy, there's always Brad renting a hotel room for the night.

Only, Chris has already made it known that he wants to be there when she's having sex with Brad or with any young man. He'd like to watch. He'd like to watch her having sex with a man nearly half his age. He'd like to watch them having sex. He'd like to watch her with a younger man.

He'd like to watch her sucking and fucking a man young enough to be her son while he watched him licking her and making love to her beautiful, black body before fucking her beautiful, black body. He'd like to watch some young man physically use her and sexually abuse her in the way that he once could but now can't. With her not minding an audience, accustomed to others watching her having sex when in the swinging lifestyle, if it ever came to that point, she wondered how Brad would feel about Christopher watching them having sex. A lot to ask of him when having sex with her for the first time, he may be more comfortable having sex with her in private than with her boyfriend in the room with them.

Only, seemingly not fair to Chris for her to take off somewhere with Brad, if she was going to have sex with Brad, he made it known that he wanted to watch. He wanted to be in the room with them to see all that Brad would sexually do to her and all that she'd sexually do to him. Indebted to him for all that he's done for her over the years, feeling as if she owed more than she's given him, if what he really wanted was to watch her having sex with Brad, she didn't mind doing that for him. Actually, as much as it would sexually excite him to watch her with Brad, it would sexually excite her to have Christopher watch her having sex with Brad. She could only imagined the pillow talk they'd have after Brad left. Only, her mouth would be too full with Chris' cock for her to talk.

Then, she remembered as if Brad was there with her now, he always seemed to have the beginnings of an erection whenever he was helping her exercise. In the way that her big, black nipples were always pushing out her leotard, the impression of his emerging erection was always apparent. Just as there was something about him that sexually excited her, obviously there was something about her that sexually aroused him too.

With him touching her shoulders, her arms, her legs, her back, and/or her stomach, seemingly he was always touching her. Understandably, with him her personal trainer and his need to touch her was his learned way to show her the correct form of the exercises but his touches were more like feels than they were touches. Every time he touched her shoulders, her arms, her legs, her back, and/or her stomach, driving her sexually crazy, she wished he'd touch her ass, her tits, and her pussy instead. Every time he touched her shoulders, her arms, her legs, her back, and/or her stomach, she wanted to touch him too. She wanted to touch and fondle his cock and squeeze his ass through his shorts. Every time he touched her body, tit for cock, no matter where, she wanted to touch his body in return too.

* * * * *

Especially with her top button unbuttoned and with her silk blouse cut so low, every time she leaned forward to pick up her wine glass or to return it to the table, she imagined giving Brad a clear down blouse view of her cleavage and her bra. With her skirt slit up the middle and with her skirt so very short, every time she uncrossed and/or crossed her legs, she imagined giving Brad perfect up skirt views of her bright, white panties. As if his eyes were an Atari ping pong, tennis game ball of old, up and down and up and down, she imagined his eyes looking from her cleavage to her crotch and back again.

With him staring as much at her legs and her ass as he stares at her tits, she hasn't been able to tell if he's a leg man, an ass man, or a breast man. Maybe he's a full body man. Maybe he likes all parts of her shapely body equally. Maybe in the way that she's imagined him naked, he imagines her naked.

In her old, swinging days, she wouldn't even bother wearing panties or a bra. In her old, swinging days, she would have already had sex with him instead of just thinking about having sex with him. She wondered if it would shock the shit out of him to see flashes of her pussy instead of her panty. Only, with age comes more modesty and more self-control. What she did thirty years ago, she wouldn't dream of doing now. Besides, she didn't want him to think her a whore, just a sexy slut.

So very sexually exciting to imagine showing him all that she hoped he wanted to see, she imagined flashing him the tops of her meaty breasts, her long line of cleavage, and her sexy bra. In the way he's been staring at her big tits, she couldn't wait to flash him more of her shapely breasts. Imagining him sitting across from her in her living room, she couldn't wait to flash him her panties as soon as she sat on the couch. She couldn't wait to continually flash him her panties every time she crossed and uncrossed her legs. With her skirt slit nearly all the way to her crotch, when seated with her knees parted just enough, she couldn't wait to sit across from him while giving him a continual view of her panty clad pussy. Actually with the skirt she was wearing, even with her knees pressed tightly together, he could still see her panties over the triangular opening above her thighs.

With her still standing on her front porch while delaying her entrance for Chris to see how she looks as his Valentine's Day gift, she looked down at her new, black stiletto shoes. Definitely, Chris would notice those with her now so very much taller. Having grown more comfortable and more accepting of her short height, she's never worn shoes with such a high heel. She laughed at herself while imagining falling off her shoes and hurting herself.

'Help, I've fallen and I can't get up,' she thought.

With her always being so very pretty and so very sexy, she laughed at herself in trying to be something that she's not, taller and younger. With her five inch heels making her much taller than her 4' 11" height, if she was any taller, she'd have a nosebleed. She laughed at herself again wearing heels high enough for her to have a nosebleed. With him at the opposite end of the inappropriate height remarks, she knew Christopher would laugh at that remark too. Even with her spiked heels and with her hair fluffed up another two inches, and with her a dizzying 5'6" tall, she didn't think she'd even be up to her 6' 7" boyfriend's shoulder.

Taking her a long time to accept her diminutive stature, with all the women she grew up with in downtown Harrisburg being tall, striking, Nubian princesses, she always felt even smaller than she was, especially when standing in the midst of them. Before accepting her abbreviated height, tired of being the butt of their jokes, she always wished she was taller than they were or at least as tall. Yet, the odd phenomena about being such a tiny woman, seemingly for some unknown reason, big men were always more sexually attracted to her than shorter men. Go figure. Now with all of her friends aging and growing shorter, somehow comparatively not feeling as short as she once did, especially in these high heels, she's still the same height as she was in her teens.

She was glad that her intended lover, Brad, was normal height. Unless he was sitting down or laying down, she was tired of always getting a stiff neck when having to look way up to make eye contact with Chris. When it came to Brad, if she was to assume any position, she'd rather be on her knees looking up at him while sucking his cock instead of looking up at him when trying to have a conversation. If she was to look up at Brad at all, she'd love to look up at him while his stiff prick was humping her mouth and fucking her face. Oh, yeah, a long time of sexually teasing one another at the gym, if she'd love to blow any man, she'd love to blow him.

After kissing him while he felt her beautiful, black body through her clothes, she imagined stroking him while sucking him. As his just sexual reward, she imagined him cumming in her mouth after he gave her multiple orgasms with his fingers, his mouth, and his cock. If she was to assume her ideal position, when not staring at the ceiling, she'd love to be staring at the top of Brad's beautiful head while he positioned himself between her legs as he rubbed clit and fingered and licked her pussy. In the way she'd love for him to cum in her mouth while she stroked him and sucked him, she'd love to cum in his mouth while he fingered her and licked her before she made orgasmic love to him. With him so much younger and so very physically fit, while hoping that he didn't break her hip, she imagined him fucking her, really fucking her hard, and really pounding her pussy to orgasmic pleasure.

"And tell me again Ann," she imagined her doctor looking at her suspiciously before looking at Brad. "How did you break your hip?"

* * * * *

Oh, my God, already having wicked, sexual thoughts about having hot sex with Brad, she was so very nervous with what she was about to tell Christopher. If it wasn't his idea that he wanted to watch her having sex with another man that put the sexy thought in her pretty head to begin with, she'd be even more nervous telling him that she was ready to have sex with Brad while he watched. Yet pillow talk was one thing and actually inviting a younger man over to sexually pleasure her before she sexually pleasures him while Christopher watched was something else entirely. Moreover always frequently hotels and house parties for their sexy swinging, a first time for everything, they never brought someone home for sex.

He's watched her having sex with other men plenty of times when they were swingers in the swinging lifestyle but that was then and this is now. This was much different. Back when he watched her having sex with other men, he was able to participate in the sex with her and with the other woman instead of just watching her with a younger man as he wanted to do now. Now, because he's unable to get it up in the way he used to, leaving the fucking part to a younger man, he only wants to watch while masturbating himself, no doubt. Definitely, he wants to watch to spice up their pillow talk later.

Not wanting to upset him or make him feel bad, she wondered how he'd feel just watching another man, especially a much younger man, service her without him joining in as a threesome in the way they used to do. Just as she'd feel bad if he was having sex with a much younger woman, she'd find it difficult to enjoy having sex with Brad if a younger man giving her sexual pleasure made Christopher feel bad. She imagined that he'd feel much worse if it was a man more her age giving her hot sex instead of a man more than 20 years her junior. With Brad not having sex with her because he was in love with her, Christopher wouldn't feel as threatened, jealous, and possessive as a man who was in love with her would make him feel.

With her not sexually shy being that she was once a swinger, nonetheless, even she couldn't believe she invited Brad over while dressed so scantily provocative and sexually appealing. With her dressed in this way, as if hitting him with a giant dildo to the back of his head, she wouldn't be giving Brad a mixed message. With her dressed this way, unless he was dimwitted which he's not, he'd immediately know her intentions were sexual. With her dressed in this way, she'd be giving him a direct signal and the green light that she wanted him for sex. With her dressed in this way, unless he was clueless, sexually shy, and and/or emotionally retarded, he'd immediately know why she invited him to her house. The only possible problems may be her age, her skin color, her short height, and/or her giant size boyfriend being in the room with them while they had sex, if it even got to that point.

123456...8