Anna and the Cuffs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna then picked up the second smaller bowl containing some pre-prepared chocolate mousse. She paused and then pulled up her dress, put her legs together and spooned some of the mousse on to her bare thighs.

"Dessert." she purred.

Tom was past questioning her orders and stood on tiptoes and started to eat from her bare skin. This tickled Anna and she giggled and wriggled to help him reach the last bits.

Anna then stood up, collected the bowls and walked back to the kitchen. Tom once again watched her go, becoming more and more frustrated by his predicament. She was really turning him on and yet there was so little that he could do about it, stuck as he was in the cellar. 'Shit' he could see the hall, it was so close and yet so impossible to get to.

Anna returned having cleared up and having washed her sticky legs.

"Please let me out of here Anna."

Anna looked down into the cellar and shook her head.

However she then picked up the ladder.

"Lie down on the floor with your head there," Anna directed. Tom complied.

Anna then lowered the ladder through the hatch and positioned it so that it straddled Tom's neck, with the bottom rung pinning his neck tightly to the cellar floor. She then stood on the ladder and started to climb down, her weight holding Tom securely in place.

Without taking her weigh off the ladder, she turned and sat down on one of the rungs with her feet resting on the cellar floor, either side of Tom's head. Tom couldn't use his hands and so could only try and wriggle free using the strength in his neck, which was no match for the weight of Anna's butt pushing down on top of him.

Anna placed one of her high heels on Tom's cheek and started to press down gently. She heard Tom's cuffs rattle as he tried in vain to stop her.

"I won't hurt you," she smiled as lifted up her heel and bent down and gently stroked his cheek with her hand. Tom had lost all control and now focused totally on Anna, wondering what she had planned for him next.

"You hardly noticed me when we first met at the interview." Anna stated.

"Yes, but ...."

"You've noticed me now, I hope."

"Anna, yes....."

"Good, it's nice to have your full attention?"

Anna looked beautiful in the half light of the cellar, with the light coming down from the hallway lighting her dark hair. Her soft skin was such a contrast from the rough wood and brick of the cellar.

"Would you like to sleep with me tonight?" she purred.

"With you?" he repeated.

"Yes."

"OK"

Anna then stood up and climbed back up the ladder. When she reached the top she quickly pulled the ladder back up into the hallway.

"Hey, I thought..." Tom stuttered climbing to his feet.

"Yes?" she smiled.

"That we would sleep together?"

"Sure, come to my room."

"But I can't get out of here!"

Anna shrugged, "Oh well."

Anna's long slim legs looked beautiful. She was again standing on the edge of the opening and he could see up her dress to her cute little panties. Right then there was nothing he wanted more than to sleep with her.

"Oh and by the way," Anna giggled as she held up a key hanging from her necklace, "here is the key to cuffs. I've had it all the time".

Tom stood there open mouthed as she let the key fall back between her breasts. She could have released him from the cuffs at any time.

Anna gave him a little wiggle of her hips and blew him a kiss before closing the hatch on him. She secured the latches and walked off leaving Tom to a long, uncomfortable night.

12