Anna from Ukraine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"ANNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!"

A second after Mona collapsed on the floor next to Anna, the Ukrainian came herself. For the third time.

*

"Earth to Anna."

Anna looked up with bewildered eyes, glancing from side to side. It was not a dream. The two cousins were still here. And still naked. She found herself staring at the freckles on Mona's pale shoulders.

"Anybody alive?" Marianne smiled.

"Let's see if we can get a reaction from her," Mona smiled, and started to tickle the exhausted brunette's face with her tongue. Anna laughed, it was ticklish, but also super-nice to feel Mona's wet, soft tongue all over her face, even on her nose. Both girls snuggled up to her, their naked bodies glistening with sweat - and some other juices too, she guessed. She turned her head to kiss each one of them on the lips in turn.

"No regrets?" Mona asked.

Anna just smiled.

"Then there is a chance you would like to do it again?" Marianne wanted to know.

"Come on! Girls, it was... out of this world."

"Told you," Mona exclaimed proudly, looking at her cousin. "Told you she's just as horny as we are. I mean, nobody can be that hot and not enjoy sex!" The redhead smiled, evidently happy with the logic of her statement.

There was a moment of silence. Anna wanted to ask them something, although ... it was probably a stupid question, she thought to herself.

"What is it, Anna?" Marianne was curious.

"It's just... so we are friends now?"

"Of course we are!" the two cousins exclaimed in unison as they snuggled even closer to her.

"I know we might come across as two depraved rabbits", Mona explained, "but we can also be quite caring. Even loving."

"Good to know," Anna laughed.

"We'll be looking after you," Marianne continued. "We got your back."

Anna looked into Marianne's stunning blue eyes. It looked like she really meant it.

"Not to mention your ass," Mona added.

"Mona!" Marianne sounded irritated. "I'm trying to say something important here."

"Ok, ok, cuz." Mona turned towards Anna again, stroking the brunette's hair with her hand. "My dear old cuz is right for a change. We have actually been looking for somebody for a while. Got a little bit tired of keeping it all in the family I guess."

The redhead continued.

"Problem was that - well, you've seen the girls around here. Most of them are dumb as fuck, and the few ones that aren't are nowhere near hot enough."

Marianne had to reprimand her cousin again.

"Mona, don't talk about people like that! But the point is -" she paused, then looked intensely at Anna with her blue eyes - "when you came it was like... finally, somebody interesting, somebody who is both supersmart and superhot."

"Anna... from Ukraine", Mona said dreamily.

Marianne put her hand gently on Anna's left breast. The Ukrainian 18-year old felt her heart racing. Maybe her stay in Norway wouldn't be that bad after all?

TO BE CONTINUED

12