Anna from Ukraine Ch. 10

Story Info
Anna and Mona are reunited with Marianne.
3.5k words
3.5k
7

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Norway, November 2018

"WE WERE ALWAYS HOPING THAT, LOOKING BACK, YOU COULD ALWAYS RELY ON A FRIEND..."

Glasses of cheap rose wine were emptied and kisses were exchanged as the three girls sang along to their favourite line from the Pet Shop Boys-classic. It felt so cool to finally be back together again! Three months had passed since Anna and Mona left for Berlin to resume their studies after the summer break. That was three months too long without seeing Marianne, who had to remain in Norway and the Ås agricultural college, where she was taking the second year of veterinary studies.

"I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!" Marianne shouted, grabbing the wine bottle and immediately pouring a new glass. As usual, the party-minded blonde Norwegian was a step ahead of the others in the tipsiness department. Anna and Mona were both taking it easy today, saving themselves for the slightly larger gathering that was planned for the following day.

"Marianne, slow it a little bit," Anna urged. "You don't wanna be down with a hangover when Luna and Anita are coming tomorrow."

"You cannot BE down," Mona explained, "if you want to GO down."

"Your cuz is right," Anna said. "All those delicious visiting pussies aren't gonna lick themselves."

"You two are such authoritarians," Marianne complained. "But ok, I get it, it is selfish of me to drink so much of the wine myself. Open your mouth, Anna."

Marianne took a large sip of wine, leaned over Anna and slowly let the alcoholic liquid drool into the Ukrainian's mouth. Maybe it wasn't the most expensive wine on the shelf, but mix it with Marianne's saliva and it became a cocktail like no other.

"Hey, I also want some of that," Mona requested. Marianne sighed sensuously, tracing her index finger along her freckled cousin's lips. Mona's lips parted, the tip of her sexy tongue venturing out to taste Marianne's finger.

"Ok, get ready, cuz", Marianne said, taking another sip, directly from the bottle this time. As the wonderful mixture of rose wine and Marianne-saliva ran from the blonde girl's lips into the redhead's open mouth, it again dawned on Anna how much she'd been missing Marianne -- or more precisely, seeing the two cousins together.

Thinking about it, Anna had never seen two persons so completely at ease with each other as Mona and Marianne. More than cousins, they came across as sisters. Sisters with benefits, if there was such a thing. They were just so comfortable with being around each other, constantly cuddling. It wasn't even always clear where the cuddling ended and the sex started.

"If these walls had eyes", Mona smiled. "Or even better, high-resolution cameras that could record the events that took place here in March."

Of course, Anna had told both cousins everything about the events in front of the fireplace that magic evening in March, when she had seduced Marianne's 44-year old mother Britt as well as her gorgeous 37-year old Polish friend Agnieszka. It still felt Anna with pride thinking about it, scoring two stunning and predominantly heterosexual middle-aged women like that!

"Funny, I was also thinking about Aunt Britt," Anna commented.

"Perverted minds think alike," Mona laughed. "You got so lucky that evening, it's close to criminal. Aunt Britt -- and then beautiful Agnieszka as an ultralickable Polish bonus!"

"Yeah, I can't complain. But..." Anna looked at her friends pensively. "Isn't Marianne actually the luckiest one here?"

"What do you mean?" the blonde asked suspiciously, clearing fearing what was to come.

"I mean. I got to lick Aunt Britt's pussy, fair enough. But Marianne actually came out of it!"

"No, no, no!!! You didn't just say that," Marianne yelled. "My creepometer just exploded!!!"

"I think Anna has a valid point," Mona said. "And I may offer a theory myself that I just thought of?"

"Please do!" Anna urged.

"Theory? What theory? No, don't, nobody wants to hear your theories!" Marianne tried to put her hands around her ears, but Anna held them down.

"Well, you know I love Asterix, right?"

Mona had plenty of nerdish hobbies, comic strips being one of them.

"Asterix as you know has access to a magic potion that gives him special physical strength. But still, he can never be as strong as his friend and brother-in-arms Obelix."

"Yes, we know Obelix too!" Marianne snapped. "Where are you going with this?"

"Be patient," Mona urged. "They say Obelix is so strong because he fell into the cauldron filled with the magic potion as a kid."

"A-ha!" Anna lit up. "I think I know where this might be going..."

"Now let's compare Aunt Britt's pussy juice to that magic potion. Anna has tasted it, yes, just like Asterix drinks the magic potion to gain physical strength. But Obelix..."

"Obelix fell into the cauldron!" Anna completed Mona's sentence. "Marianne actually being inside Britt's pussy, you know, coming out of it, is the lesbian equivalent of falling into the cauldron. It's... it's the pussy cauldron! Just like Obelix was soaked with the magic potion so Marianne was soaked with -- "

"NOOOO!!!" Marianne finally succeeded in putting her hands around her ears. "Do not complete that sentence. DON'T!!!"

Mona looked very happy with herself.

"Anna, you fucking read my mind, you're so brilliant!"

The redhead and the brunette high-fived. Marianne in the meantime had crawled under a blanket, curls of her long blonde hair popping out.

"After knowing you for so long nothing should really surprise me any more. And still, somehow you manage to sink to depths of depravity that would make Caligula blush. I will never have a normal life again thanks to the two of you!"

"Come on, that was a very, very cool theory!" Anna objected.

"How can I even think of having a normal conversation with my mother ever again? I will leave the family and become a nun. Or maybe get myself lobotomised. Or both. A lobotomised nun. That's my life from now on."

"You should be happy that everybody likes your mum so much," Mona said. "Since you seem to take after her in looks, you can also expect to stay super-hot well into your 40s."

Marianne resurfaced from under the blanket, her hair a mess.

"Nah, I'm not so sure. Mum has smaller breasts. I'm worried that mine will start sagging."

"Maybe they won't?" Mona suggested. "And who gives a fuck about a little sag? You're gonna be a super-hot 40-something, I guarantee you."

"Why only 40-something?" the Ukrainian protested. "Look at Aunt Britt. With her genes and the way she looks after herself, I am absolutely 100 % dead certain she'll be hot in her 50's too. Maybe even longer."

"What?" Marianne exclaimed. "You're saying you're gonna go down on my mum when she's like... 59??"

"Why not, why not?" Anna replied. "If she keeps looking after herself. So what if there's a few more wrinkles here and here?"

Mona emptied the rest of her glass in one large sip and just stared at the wall with empty, tired eyes.

"I have lost all hope. You've all gone completely mad."

Mona looked at her cousin and whispered into Anna's ear.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"LMTS?" Anna responded.

"It's definitely time to give Marianne the LMTS-treatment."

LMTS was short for "Lick Marianne to sleep", a tradition started by Mona many years ago, long before Anna entered the picture. Marianne had always had problems falling asleep, until her cousin found a remedy for that.

A sparkle of life appeared in the blonde beauty's eyes.

"Did I hear LMTS? Fuck, I so deserve that after your vile sexual objectification of my mother!"

Anna and Mona each took Mona by the hand and led their slightly unsteady friend to the bedroom with the double bed.

"Lie down", Mona instructed.

Marianne put a pillow under her head, lifted up her skirt and pulled down her panties.

"I fucking forgot what it feels like to be licked," the blonde 20-year old muttered. She spread her legs wide, showing the two girls an inviting, thick, curly, dark blonde triangle. Marianne had always been hairy down there, but last time Anna's seen her pussy -- in late July -- it had been beach season so at least she would shave the edges. Now the neat beach bush had given way to some kind of autumn jungle.

"Seriously, cuz?" Mona asked. "You planning to star in a 70s porn movie or something?

"What now?!?" Marianne snapped back. "I'm so tired of all your jokes. Can you two please just get on with licking me or do I have to get myself a call-girl?" She spread her gorgeous never-ending legs even wider so as to bring home the point.

Yes, it was definitely time for some LMTS. Marianne had a tough few months at vet school behind her and really needed some special care now that her two favourite friends were finally back. Anna put her hand on Mona's naked shoulder.

"I warm her up, you bring her to heaven?"

Mona smiled and nodded. Anna sat down on her knees at the edge of the bed and leant forward. She closed her eyes for a few seconds, just taking in the wonderful, raw smell of her Norwegian friend's cunt. Marianne started moaning already as Anna planted small kisses down the length of her thighs.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Yes, Anna, I missed you so much," the blonde girl purred.

Anna inhaled once more, her nostrils filling with Marianne's unmistakable scent. Marianne had tried with various girlfriends, but she always ended up dumping them, with increasingly short intervals. She somehow would always drift back to her cousin and their friend from Ukraine.

The blonde Norwegian's pussy was soaking. Anna extended her tongue and ran it across the length of Marianne's vagina, from just above her anus all the way to her clit, trying to lap up as much Marianne-nectar as she could. She felt the young Norwegian's hands on her head, pushing her against her crotch.

"Don't stop, Anna, you're so good, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

Unfortunately, Anna couldn't fulfil that request, because an impatient Mona was tapping her on her shoulder. Fair enough, the deal was that Mona should lead Marianne the last steps to heaven.

"Just a second and your cousin will take over, beautiful."

When Anna reappeared from between Marianne's legs, Mona just grabbed Anna's head and plunged her tongue deep into her girlfriend's mouth.

"Oh my god, Marianne must be so wet! Kissing you is practically like licking her!"

"Your cousin's fountain of sweetness is all yours, honey," Anna smiled.

Anna's girlfriend crawled down and buried her head between her cousin's legs. Marianne moaned and rolled her head from side to side as the redhead's tongue started caressing her pussy.

"Is that you, Mona? Please, please, continue. I love you, Mona, please, don't stop."

It was a beautiful spectacle. A stunning blonde squirming on the sofa as her equally gorgeous redhead cousin makes love to her pussy. Anna never got tired of watching Mona and Marianne make love. Again, it struck her how they were just so at ease with each other. Like, there was not an ounce of mistrust between them. Or awkwardness. Now Anna had reached this level of trust with Mona -- she never any longer felt self-conscious or nervous when they had sex, which had made it possible for them to start adding more kinky, imaginative stuff to their love-making repertoire. But Mona and Marianne had reached this level of intimacy already a long time ago. It came with growing up together, with being -- technically cousins, but to Anna they felt more like sisters. All throughout their childhood, Mona would basically stay on the farm with Marianne every weekend and the entire summer holiday, sharing her bedroom.

Anna brought her hand down to her furry cunt, transfixed by the incestuous spectacle unfolding before her. For a second or two, she saw her own sister where Marianne was lying and her own brunette head between her sister's legs. She loved Tanya so much -- only second to Mona -- and whenever she saw the incestuous passion at play between the two Norwegian cousins she intensely wished she could have the same kind of relationship with her sister. That party at Kristine's last year, where she and Tanya had made out in front of the other girls, had taken Anna's desire for her sister to new levels. She loved her to death, she knew Tanya loved her back, so why should there be any physical boundaries between them? Why couldn't sisterly love turn into physical love?

"Mmmmm," the blonde one purred. "Oh God it's so nice. Put... put a finger..."

Marianne was so hot she was incapable of finishing the sentence, but there was no need. Mona pushed Marianne's long legs back and drooled a generous amount of spit down between her ass crack.

"Do it, Mona," Anna urged. "Stick your finger deep inside your cousin's ass!"

Mona looked up at her girlfriend and smiled, licking her lips. From where Anna was lying, she couldn't see Marianne's asshole, but she could tell from the movement of Mona's hand that her finger was circling the blonde 20-year-old's anus, loosening it up a little. And then, a loud gasp from Marianne as her cousin's slim finger slowly slid inside her, exploring her most intimate depths.

"Yeeeeeeeeeah, fuck me Mona, I want you inside me." Then she turned her head looking at Anna with desperate blue eyes. "Anna..."

"Yes?" Anna replied.

"Just..."

"Yes?" Anne repeated mischievously, deliberately teasing her Norwegian friend.

"Just.. for fuck's sake, just put your tongue in my mouth!"

It probably took Marianne her last reserves just to utter that sentence. The Scandinavian beauty looked completely wasted, strands of long blonde hair clinging to her sweaty forehead. Anna crawled closer to her on the bed, feeling the heat of Marianne's quick breath as she was nearing her orgasm. She plunged her tongue inside her delicious mouth and the two girls half kissed, half licked each other's faces as Marianne was finally taken over the edge.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees," Marianne moaned into the Ukrainian's face, convulsions running through her sweaty body. "Mona, Anna, I fucking love you, don't stop!" The young Norwegian was shaking so wildly Anna had to hold her head in place so that she could continue kissing her.

"Oh my god, oh my god," Marianne muttered, slowly regaining herself as the orgasm subsided. "Fuck, that was good." She looked at her Eastern-European friend with glazed, drowsy eyes. "I don't wanna have sex with anybody again apart from you and Mona!"

"What?" Anna laughed. "What am I gonna tell Tanya now?"

It had been one and a half year since that legendary party at Kristine's where Marianne had ended up in bed with Anna's sister. The two girls were still exchanging sexy messages and there was a plan that they would all meet in Germany later that fall.

"When I said 'you' it of course includes your sister and any other hot family members of yours. Tanya actually tastes like you, you know that!" She stuck her tongue out at her friends. "See, I can be a perv too!"

"Speaking of pervs," Anna said, nodding in Mona's direction. Their freckled friend grinned.

"Oops! I got so caught up listening to you two that I forgot to pull my finger out of your ass," she said to her cousin.

"Can it not just, like, stay there?" Marianne wondered. "Like, forever or something?"

"Hey, that's not fair to this very loyal old friend of yours," Anna said, holding up her middle finger. "She'd feel left out. Literally!"

Marianne pushed her tongue out and caught the tip of Anna's finger.

"Our Ukrainian friend has a point," Mona said, eliciting a deep sigh from Marianne as the finger slowly left her ass. Anna felt the Norwegian girl's warm breath caress her face and snuggled up even closer to her. The next second Marianne was completely sandwiched by her two friends. Mona's finger made its appearance next to Anna and Marianne's lips.

"Any takers?"

Marianne protested mildly.

"Come on, I cannot... like, taste myself like that!"

"You've done it before," Anna reminded her.

"I have?" Marianne responded with increasingly drowsy eyes. "Ok, then." She opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around her cousin's finger, the one that just came out of her anus.

Watching an attractive woman taste herself was one of Anna's absolute favourite sights in the whole world. The Ukrainian was on boiling point, she needed to look after herself now. She got rid of her panties, lifted her skirt, sat up. She knew the Norwegian girl was dead tired, but Anna had to think of her own needs too. She straddled Marianne's face.

"Just... put your tongue out, I'm gonna come in two seconds."

Placing herself on another girl's face just like that without necessarily asking had become somewhat of a speciality for the Ukrainian brunette. There was just something so super-cool about it. Like, knowing that everything Marianne could see, smell and taste was Anna's hairy pussy! Mona had told her many times she had a dominant streak and she was probably right. She loved... like.. imposing herself on another woman like that.

Maybe it took slightly more than two seconds, but soon Anna could sense something wonderful building up inside her. And when she felt the tip of a finger teasing her anus, she knew it was a question of moments.

"Put it inside, Mona, put it deep inside me."

Anna was tight back there, but Mona was so good at this her finger was soon embedded to the hilt inside the Ukrainian brunette's warm rectum. The redhead just moved her finger around there a little, exploring Anna's bowels. Marianne's tongue, Mona's finger -- Anna figured she had little time left and grabbed her girlfriend's hand. The finger left her ass and Mona held it up to Anna's face.

"You just can't resist yourself, can you, baby?"

"I want that," Anna moaned and wrapped her lips greedily all around Mona's finger, tasting herself. It was hot -- her own ass was the first she ever tasted and she hadn't really looked back since then. It was always that same lusciously forbidden feeling! And having Mona there, watching her do it, just gave everything yet another delicious dimension. With Mona's tongue now joining hers around the lucky finger and Marianne's face underneath her cunt, Anna couldn't hold back a second longer.

* * *

The sun was slowly rising from behind the hills on the other side of the lake. It was a freezing Norwegian November morning. Anna sat down just outside the cabin, peed on the frosty ground as quickly as she could and rushed back inside. The logs in the wood stove were still glowing. Anna put a couple of extra ones inside so that the cabin would be nice and warm for breakfast.

Returning to their little bedroom, she inhaled the smell of naked, sweaty girl bodies. Mona had her arm around her cousin and was snuggled up tightly to her. Anna lay down on the other side of Marianne and covered Mona's freckled arm with her own. She put her nose to Marianne's shoulder and took a deep whiff. It was so nice. Her nose travelled down to near the Norwegian girl's armpit. No, she still couldn't find a word to exactly characterize Marianne's smell. With Mona though, it was easy. Her skin smelled like ripe peaches. Lately Anna had even taken to calling her girlfriend "Peach"!

What would Luna's skin smell like, Anna wondered? Later today she would find out. She suddenly realized the Italian was probably in the country already. She grabbed her mobile and true enough, a video message had just arrived. "Ciao bellissima Anna. Just landed at Gardermoen. Still several hours of travelling ahead before I get to join you and those hot hillbilly cousins. Don't start the party without me. Or at least don't end it without me. Va bene? Un bacio..." There was a smacking sound as Luna pouted her lips and kissed. Then she opened her mouth and sighed sensually into the mobile camera. "Non vedo l'ora di vederti, Anna." She smiled and started humming a 1970s Eurovision tune. "Kisses for me, save all your kisses for me..." She laughed and continued in her delicious Italian accent. "Ok, need to get myself a train ticket. Then a bus ticket. Fuck, I will be dead by the time I get to that God forsaken village of yours! You will have to retusicate... I mean, retutsi... - FUCK! Resuscitate! I will have to be resuscitated by you. Ciaoooooooooooooo!"

12