Anna's Mystery Plan Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave me directions east toward Redlands, where the drags racetrack was located. All three of them laughed at my lack of control over the monster I was driving. It was backfitted with paddle shifters, and just a little throttle spun the rear wheels.

"Wil'm, you know how to drive or what?"

"I'm beginning to regret getting myself into this."

"Yo right about dat, white boy!"

They were laughing and crying so hard, the awful makeup was smearing all over.

I slowed and said, "I have instructions to make one of you drive while I have backseat sex with the other..."

Talia had a grip on my hair with one hand, and was karate chopping the back of my neck with the other. "Not happen'n!"

Things were calming down when our passenger got on her phone. "Jerrold, I got a problem here. Gonna have to stay with for a day or two. Maybe drive north and fly back."

Unhappy noises from the phone.

"I know, lover. Sometimes keeping her happy is a pain. But we said we would take care of them and I'm doing that. Call you later."

Her smile was brilliant and the voice was cultured. "All right, we can watch a little drag racing and then head up into the desert. Know a nice spot for tonight. We need to talk."

Carolyn asked, "Can we dial back the scruffy act?"

Talia had a sinister smile, looking over the seat back. "Oh my, I wish you teens from Beverly Hills would stop that acting. No auditions for slobs, you know."

To me, she said, "I know a place to get these two cleaned up. Take the next offramp."

In three quick stops, they were transformed into coeds, wearing college clothes and scrubbed faces. Talia sat in the middle of the back seat, providing adult supervision. Mostly they were wrestling and giggling. Sophie and Carolyn were pushing back.

"Talia, we need another roommate, but we need to know your sexual orientation. Are you A, B, or C?"

After two hot kisses, and passes across their boobs, at least part of the question was answered. The rest had to wait, because we were approaching the gate, where fifty dollars was extracted. The young guy handling money said, "Nice wheels. You ever do quarters in that?"

My quick response was, "Thinking about it. Need to hit my uncle up for a set of track tires."

He waved us in. "Know the problem."

"Track tires? Where'd you get that from?"

Moments after exiting the driver's seat, I had the strong black body in the air, flailing.

When her feet were on the ground again, I received one of those hot back seat kisses. The other two egged her on. "Go Talia! Take him down!"

After we found seats in the grandstand, she whispered in my ear, "You work for Anna and have fun too?"

"You will have to ask these two recruits, but be careful, they both have PhD's."

Mostly, the three of them traded elbows and giggles. After an hour of smoking tires, flashing lights and alcohol fuel fumes, Talia asked, "Seen enough? Have a story for that gang leader up north?"

As we slipped away, I asked myself how this beautiful black woman seemed to know a lot about what Anna was up to. Casually, I brushed my forehead against hers. The response was instant. "Not here. Later."

Well, that answered one question, I thought, and squeezed her hand. She punched my arm, "He is being bad. Is he that way all the time?"

I was pounded the rest of the way to the car. "Yes, he certainly is. Are we going to let him drive?"

Talia said she knew the way to our overnight place, and I was stuck in back, in the middle, where the reformed females could work on me.

"Don't you like us better as coeds than street girls?"

I pulled their heads together for kisses. "I guess you are less likely to have sharp knives?"

I sank down as they arranged themselves in tight quarters. Talia looked over the seat. "Hey, no screwing back there."

"Not a chance." "He is just a lump we sit on." It was crowded and Sophie flopped into the passenger seat. Carolyn wormed tight and whispered, "New professor is experiencing life on the edge!" I tickled and licked and fell asleep with her warm body close.

Sophie poked me from the front, "Pay attention. We are on old Route 66 in your muscle car."

I sat up with an arm around Carolyn. We had left I-15, and were following the historic two lane asphalt road north. Our flirty driver wasn't using all the horses under the hood, saying, "My friend has a place out here. For a chance to drive this, she will put us up for the night. You don't need to worry, she comes from a drag racing family."

Chelsea was a free spirit who retired early from teaching and bought a semi-abandoned motel, which sat back from the road without a sign, looking disreputable.

Talia drove around back where some cottonwoods had been revived, and shaded the building. "She has a zillion friends from teaching, and they come out here to relax and soak up sun. Her brother comes from his job in Vegas when she needs help with larger groups."

Talia and Chelsea were in an enthusiastic hug as the rest of us gathered around. We got hugs too. "Love your wheels. Talia says I can take it for a spin?"

She was medium height and plump. The face looked like it usually had a smile. I nodded and handed over the keys. Before she left, we were shown two adjoining rooms. The smile said, "I don't mess with sleeping arrangements. You all just do your thing." The smile got bigger as she turned and walked to the car.

I tried to grab Talia, but she had me on the floor with a sharp knee in my crotch in seconds. Then carefully leaned down for a kiss that went on and on.

"There is a pool. Bring some of those beers from the cooler."

Buried in the shade of the cottonwoods, there was a free form pool. It was quiet and we appeared to be the only guests. Talia flopped and pointed to the ground next to her.

"This is a special place where friends of Anna can get lost, remade, or whatever. Chelsea is one of her best helpers. Voice coaching, hairdos, you name it."

I sipped my beer and thought about the cover job. Plausible site, plausible clientele. Our mentor didn't miss a beat. I made another connection. Talia wasn't just Jerrold's girlfriend, she was our minder. Or something like that. At the moment, she was standing and her clothes were going on the lounger.

"Chelsea discovered a secret out here. The place is right on top of a good aquifer. She is the only one nearby to tap it and is careful what she uses. The pool isn't chlorinated because the water is used for irrigation after it goes through here."

The incredible dark body walked to the shallow end and down wide steps. "Don't be shy, come on in. We have the place to ourselves tonight. A present from Anna."

The air temperature had to be over ninety, and the humidity zero. The pool wasn't for swimming, it was for delicious soaking. And other sports, I suspected. One black, one tanned, and two pretty white bodies floated back and forth.

Talia had her arms around her coeds. It was a beautiful picture. All three stared at me, as she asked, "Do I get a chance at him?"

I cringed, ducking my head. "No, no..."

But when I came up from underneath, it was to enclose the trained, athletic body in my arms from behind. "You are a plant. A beautiful sexy devious plant. You must be punished."

She wanted me, but wanted me to have to work for it. We struggled in the water, up the steps and onto the small patch of grass to the side.

"Good for nothin'. What you think you doin? Gonna put that big red thing in me?"

I did, and she laughed all the way in. The coeds were pointing and giggling themselves. I kissed the luscious puffed lips and whispered, "You are one fine cunt, woman. Why do I deserve this?"

She was far gone and didn't respond as her body twisted under me. My fat cock worked in special pussy until there was a giant shudder and the fighting stopped. I hadn't come and smiled at her. She hissed, "Saving for another round?"

I dragged her to the shower which had a short path leading to it. Pressed tight, she said, "It's like they told me, you are a fine lover."

Chelsea was back, handing us towels. "I should have known she would be after you. Shameful what young girls will do these days."

I uncapped a beer and handed it to our hostess. "Talia tells me you have a special clientele."

"Anna said to take good care of you."

I clinked our bottles together. "You certainly are. I suppose there is some perimeter protection?"

"Yes, a close in circle here, and more cameras out along the road."

"Any problems?"

"Once in a while. Mostly young punks high on something and looking for excitement. Like torching abandoned buildings."

She went on, "Alex and I have super cherry bombs that we set off remotely. Three or four of those going off in the dark and the kids skedaddle. We don't want to damage their wheels out here and have to tow them someplace."

"Any evidence of people who don't like Anna?"

She smiled and kissed me on the lips. "Not so far. You don't have a tail, do you, stud?"

The others were breaking up. "A tail, a tail!"

Chelsea kept my hand in hers. "Come with me. We will work on refreshments. Alex is with his girlfriend in Vegas tonight."

We sipped on tall, fruity drinks and talked work. As usual, both the north and south recruits had only the part of Anna's plans she wished to share. I asked, innocently, "Why do otherwise sensible people put up with her?"

"Look who is asking. You are so under her thumb..."

"Up north, she is adding new recruits. Carolyn sort of accidentally fell into our gang."

"Nothing accidental about it. He seduced me in the swimming pool." Her smile was wide as she sat in my lap for a hug and a kiss.

"So now I have three excessively smart women to keep happy."

Talia was leaning over, showing me her phone. "Actually, four. I've been assigned to you."

"What about Jerrold?"

"He has his pick. Anna wants him undercover in the LA gang world. He has done real well. She told him last week there had to be some screwups."

Talia was laughing. "Just be happy he decided his gig with you wasn't going to be a screwup."

"I'm seeing the three of us tied to chairs in a dark warehouse. I suppose it was your job to keep that from happening?"

"Well..."

Sophie said, "We owe you. Come here for a kiss."

It was time to move the party indoors for dinner. My three companions were beating on each other. It looked like fun but I stuck with Chelsea, helping with meal prep.

"Is there a guy in your life?"

The smile was there. "Off and on. He is one of Anna's roving ambassadors. Runs a drug distributorship for a day job. We see each other every couple of weeks. He is a pilot and has a dirt strip scraped out beyond the trees. When business is light, he flies us to romantic places."

I was beginning to have a hunch that Chelsea was more than a safe house manager in Anna's scheme of things. Better not to be nosy about it, however.

The drinks and good eats had us in a relaxed, goofy mood. But Talia was still on duty and asked Chelsea if a departure before dawn was ok.

"Sure. Happens all the time around here. People leave early to get from nowhere to somewhere." She laughed and poked me. "What about his need for tail?"

It was cringe time again. Four stares from four tough women would make any guy flinch.

"Um..."

"You're damn right, um. Nothing for you until we are back on home turf!"

As four naked bodies climbed into one of the kings, I grabbed Sophie, but she screeched and slapped me. "Be nice to your new friend!"

Talia felt as nice in my arms as she did before dinner. In a whisper loud enough for the others to hear, she said, "Anna told me to check you out."

I rolled flat with the tight body on top. "What's the verdict?"

Amid giggles, she said, "Way too handsome for your own good. Too many smarts..."

I kneaded her tight buns in silence. "Tell him the rest, Talia."

"It's too embarrassing."

Carolyn and Sophie were after us. Licks, nips, tickles. "If you don't, we will."

"I can't. I'm supposed to be looking after him."

"Jeremy, she has fallen for you. Fallen hard."

Her marvelous lips mashed down on mine as she reached between us for my cock, which had grown hard from all the sex talk.

"All right. I give. But he has to be in me when I tell him."

The athletic body had me over her and plunging inside in a moment. I coupled us fully and asked, "Well?"

She took a deep breath, squeezed the hell out of me, and said, "This is the first white cock I've ever had, and only the second cock I've ever come on."

Damn, it took guts to tell me that. I flipped us back so she was sitting up in the air. "Coeds, this one is special. She didn't have to tell us any of that."

Black beauty was down on my chest, shaking. "Damn you, I've never let a guy get this close to me."

Sophie and Caro climbed on and hugged her. "If you are assigned to him, you get us too. And Karen. Wait until you meet Karen, she is extra special."

I couldn't resist, "Is this a full service assignment?"

All three of them howled and beat on me. Chelsea appeared at the door, "What is all the racket?"

"Get in here, we need help."

Chelsea approached the bed. Even in the dim light, she could see where Talia was sitting. "If he is being bad, why is she doing that?"

The coeds giggled and said, "She's decided she likes it, but is feeling guilty about screwing a white guy she is supposed to be looking after."

Having been given another opening, I asked, "Chelsea, do you need looking after?"

Saying nothing, she tossed the short nightie off and leaned in to kiss me. The ample tits were pressed to my front. The whisper was very low, "You are a real stud, buster, but my man looks after me just fine." She added, "When I see him, which isn't often enough."

Talia pulled herself off with a slurp and disappeared into the bathroom. The other three converged on me. Chelsea said, "You just got the present of a lifetime, young Jeremy. See that you treat her right."

I pushed the bodies together, hovering above with kisses and whispers. "Yes, I think my life just changed. I promise to be good."

I fell to my side, next to Chelsea. "Tell me why I keeping meeting incredibly smart and sexy females and going out of my mind?"

Talia was back, toweling off and still dripping. "Enough gooey stuff. Anna will not be happy."

Sophie grabbed her and tickled. "Every time he has a brainstorm, Anna likes it. We saw him touch foreheads with you at the track. You have the power too, don't you? And Chelsea?"

Chelsea was on top of me, heads touching, having a private talk. The other three said, "We can hear that!"

I realized how dangerous this was, and thanked heaven that we were in Chelsea's safe house with good security. Inadvertently broadcasting to three other people?!

Talia and Chelsea were sitting up, staring at me. Sophie and Carolyn were smiling and preparing to beat me. "Does Anna know you can broadcast?"

I lay down on my back and played dead. "It was a mistake! I am in so much trouble..."

Sophie spoke up. "Anna told Karen and me to help him improve his power over the summer. She didn't mention anything about this."

I was hypnotized with Talia's beauty. The high cheekbones and aristocratic nose could have been copied from one of those Egyptian dynasty portraits. Before she could say anything, I asked, "You are from Jamaica, aren't you?"

Chelsea poked her. "Tell him."

"My mother is Jamaican, my father is from Liberia. They met in school in DC, at Howard University."

Another poke. "The rest of the story, please."

"He is a senior analyst at Langley. Encouraged me to apply."

I kept my eyes closed and waved my arms. "I should have known Anna would infiltrate the spooks! Is there anything you don't do well?"

She reclined her head on my belly and said, lazily, "Well, you haven't graded my sex performance yet..."

I grabbed her around the waist and ran for the door. "We're leaving, I'm kidnapping you!"

Her foot between my legs sent us to the floor, followed by three other bodies landing.

"Talia! He's losing it!" Restrain him!"

I reverted to passive mode. "Please bring me the phone."

In a moment, Anna's dispassionate voice was on speaker. "Jeremy, Chelsea's cameras are on my display. What are all these games? I thought you were after that gang in San Jose?"

"Why didn't you warn me about the honors graduate from Howard who has infiltrated Langley?"

"Actually, I was watching her infiltrate you. If I was younger, I would join your party."

Talia used her cultured voice. "He is very talented. Why wasn't I warned about the ability to broadcast to us?"

"Until a few moments ago, I wasn't aware his talent had progressed that far. He is already at a level few have ever reached. We may need some changes to our plan."

Chelsea spoke, "It was very sudden, almost an accident. Why don't you authorize us to spend a day or two seeing what he can do with the broadcast ability?"

It must have looked pretty silly, five bodies on the floor curled into each other. After a minute of silence, she said, "Yes, that is a good idea. San Jose can wait. I will talk to Karen. Work him hard. I need to know how many yard's distance he can cover."

The phone went to dial tone. No one said anything. My fingers wandered here and there. Chelsea rose and lay down on the bed.

"Jeremy, come here." Her voice was terse but shaky. Working myself free, I crawled over and seized a dangling foot, licking toes and producing moans. "Up here, devil."

She was spread, all of her sex showing dimly. "I am the only one who has not shared your cock. Would you fix that, please?"

I had many questions, but a hard cock had just one message. Her hands grasped my butt and pulled strongly. He filled her all the way, an easy passage aided by warm wetness.

"Oh, god, that is nice. Kiss me." I thrust and wormed. She flexed and questioned my virility. I lost any sense of guilt about taking another man's woman. It wasn't long before she froze and screamed, "Yes!"

Catching our breath, she touched heads and said, "I needed that to see if your injection helps with the power."

I seized a chunk of shoulder muscle and bit down. There was clapping behind us. "Yes, check him out. See if it is his special juice that matters."

Hands tight on her rear, I rolled us to the floor and the other three. "I'm just an experimental animal, is that it?"

"Yes, but you belong to us. Is there anything left?"

Receptive cunts got what they wanted, but it didn't include any male fluid. "Sorry, but I've temporarily run out!" Mostly they got smacked and kissed. Sophie, close but not touching, broadcast, "We should work on us too. Two-way messages are better than one-way."

Arranging them in the bed, I said, "Two-way is definitely better," and slept.

It was still dark when Talia began beating on my exposed butt. "Up and out. We have the early watch."

Chapter 14 - A Practice Foray Turns Into Something Else

Damn, she was turning this into a military exercise. I didn't even get a kiss before she was pushing me into the kitchen with an order to make coffee. Waiting for the bathroom, Carolyn and Sophie pressed to my side. "There's a tiger in that tank, Jeremy."

"No more Wil'm? No more scruffy?"

"Wil'm was left in Redlands. Not needed anymore. Scruffy we kind of like."

Chelsea slapped my butt as she passed on the way to getting things out of the refrigerator. "It's going to take all four of us to keep him in line..."

Talia clustered the group around her iPad, which had a Google local terrain map displayed. "We are going out in the desert a half mile and then making a dawn attack on this compound. No weapons, just practicing our stealth."

It was a damn good thing we had our full gear on, because we had barely reached the outer perimeter when my night glasses picked up distant movement. So had Talia and everyone froze in place. At this hour, it could have been animals coming for water, but wasn't. There were three of them, moving carefully in the direction of the compound.