Anna's Overnight

Story Info
When he's away, she plays.
4.6k words
3.14
197.2k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew better. I'd watched friends and co-workers make the same mistake for years and I still went ahead and did it. And even though what had happened to them also happened to me, I didn't care. In fact, what had ended in divorce for most of them ended up making my marriage stronger.

I am an airline employee and have been one for over thirty years. And among the lower orders (that is everyone except pilots) it is a basic article of faith that you never, and I do mean never, take up with a stew. A stew (they prefer to be called flight attendants, but no one in the industry calls them anything but stews) will break your heart - it's a given. Marry a stew and your life becomes one of misery and frustration. Let me hastily add here that it is not always the stews fault, a lot of the time it is the nature of a stews job and what that job will cause when it comes up against human nature. The nature of a stews job is travel, and in traveling she will sometimes be required to stay over night at far away cities and some times, depending on her seniority, her trips can keep her away from home for days. These things don't matter in the first year or two of marriage, while the full bloom of love clouds your mind, but eventually the green eyed monster will rear it's ugly head. She will become suspicious of what he is doing while she is gone, some times justified and some times not, or he will be the one to become suspicious of what she is doing, again some times justified and some times not. Anyway, I'd have to say that 85 to 90 percent of all the marriages that involve stews that I know of have ended in separation or divorce.

A case in point - my friend Jack. He and Mary were married in June of 1998. That they loved each other was clear to everyone who knew them, but in less than a year they were separated. Why? Because of time and distance. Mary would be gone three or four days at a time and when she would call home Jack wouldn't be there. Flight crews usually stay at a given hotel on RON's (remain over nights). These hotels are selected by airline management and are under contract to provide X many rooms every night for the flight crews. Jack would call the hotel and not be able to get in touch with Mary. Before long Mary got suspicious - she couldn't get a hold of Jack because he was out running around with other women. Jack got suspicious of Mary - he couldn't get in touch with her because she was shacked up with the pilot, copilot or a lover she had met and started an affair with. When Mary would get home from a trip, instead of a joyful reunion, the two of them fought, accused, and argued. Was Mary fucking around on her trips? Was Jack running around on her when she was gone? Who knows. Bottom line - don't get involved with a stew and that was a rule that I steadfastly adhered to - until I met Anna.

Our fist encounter was not an auspicious one. My shift started at eleven p.m. and my assignment for the night was to perform a Service Check on an MD-80 that included several time changes including a CSD and a Fuel Control Unit. Even with help from a couple of other guys I didn't get it done until nearly five -thirty and the aircraft had to be on the gate by six. I cleaned up and we pushed the aircraft out of the hanger and I taxied it to the gate. As was my habit, I stuck a can of coffee in the coffee maker so the crew would have hot coffee when they came on board. I took a paperback out of my back pocket and settled down in the aisle seat of the first row in the first class section to wait for the crew. About ten minutes later I heard the stews coming up the airstairs and when they got to the galley area I saw that one of them was Ramona Winters and I cursed my luck. Ramona was an evil bitch who was sweet as sugar to the paying passengers, but down right nasty to every one else, especially aircraft mechanics. She walked up to me and said, "Who the fuck told you that you could start the coffee maker?"

Having previously experienced Ramona's displeasure, and not having liked it one bit, I said, "Eat shit and die Winters. Till the captain or first officer get here this is my aircraft and I'll do what I damn well please."

She responded with, "You can't talk to me like that. I want you off this aircraft right now!"

"You sure?" I asked.

"Damn right!" she said.

I shrugged and got up from my seat and on my way to the cockpit I saw, for the first time, one of the other stews, one that I had never seen before. About 5'2", 110 pounds, soft brown hair and brown eyes, a very nice figure and a face that captured my heart. Not gorgeous, not really beautiful, but wholesome, cute, a real girl next door face. Under other circumstances I would have stopped and introduced myself, but not that morning. That morning I was going to stuff a poker up Ramona's ass. I went into the cockpit and shut down the APU. That killed all power except ground power to the aircraft and then I hit the switch that killed ground power.

"Hey! What are you doing?" hollered Ramona. "Leaving the aircraft sweetie, just like you wanted."

"Put the power back on before you go."

I laughed, "Sorry Ramona. You are trained to give first aid, serve meals and drinks, and a whole bunch of other stuff, but you don't know how to handle an APU fire and a few other things that might happen with an APU running. Since the aircraft is my responsibility till the captain or first officer get here and you want me gone, the power stays off." I got off the plane and went into the gate area where I read my book until the FO got there.

"Why is the power off?" he wanted to know. "Ramona doesn't want me on the plane so since I can't monitor APU operation from here I shut it down."

He muttered, "Fucking bitch" as he went up the airstair.

Two days later I was having breakfast in the airport employee's cafeteria when one of the other guys said, "Don't look now, but I think you have an admirer. She hasn't taken her eyes off you since she sat down."

I looked and it was the cute, wholesome looking girl who had been present during the Ramona incident. I got up and asked her to join us, one thing led to another and six months later we were married. From the beginning I could tell that our marriage wasn't going to be like any of the others where a stew was involved. I was always at home when she called, and she called every night she was gone. I rarely called her, but when I did she was always there. When she got home we were so damn glad to see each other that we some times forgot that there were other people in the world. In bed and out, we could not get enough of each other. At the end of four years of marriage we still could not keep our hands off each other. By the end of that fourth year Anna was off reserve status and had enough seniority to bid for a block of her own. Unfortunately, that block that she was flying was going to have her out of town on our fifth wedding anniversary. She tried to work a trade, but couldn't, so we planned on celebrating when she got home.

The day she left on her trip I was finally able to work a day trade with another mechanic and I caught a flight for SFO which is where she was going to overnight. When I got to the hotel where the crews were being put up I looked into the restaurant and saw Anna eating dinner with the rest of the crew and I started to go in and join them, but then I had a better idea. I went to the desk and identified myself and said that my wife was supposed to have left me a key. The desk clerk made me show him my I.D. and then he gave me a key and I hurried up to the room. There is no place to hide in a hotel room so I figured I lie down on the floor on the far side of the bed and when Anna came in I'd jump up and yell "Happy Anniversary." It was almost half an hour before I heard a key in the lock and I got down on the floor and got ready. The door opened and I heard, "Hurry up! I want your cock in me. I need to be fucked."

"Oh shit!" I thought, I'm in the wrong room.

A male voice said, "Damn it, at least let me get my pants off."

"Well hurry up and get them off while I call my husband."

It was Anna's voice. There were sounds of undressing, the phone being dialed, and a long pause and then Anna said, "He's not answering. That's strange, he's always there."

The man said, "Maybe he's out getting some strange pussy, maybe he's trying to stay even with you."

Anna laughed, "Not my hubby. When I'm home I fuck him to death. I don't leave him with enough strength to go after anyone else. Now get over here and fuck me."

For the next five minutes I laid there and listened to the sounds of flesh smacking flesh and Anna moaning "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes" and finally I couldn't take it anymore. I raised my head just enough to see over the edge of the bed and I saw a naked Anna being fucked by a middle aged man that I recognized as a captain for our airline. Anna had her legs locked behind his and her hands were on his shoulders. Her face was in my direction, but her eyes were closed and I watched for a moment more. Just as I was about to duck my head back down her eyes opened and our gazes locked. There was no change in her facial expression, but with her eyes locked on mine, seeming to stare in at my very soul, she cried, "Fuck me baby, fuck me hard. Give me your cock. Harder baby, harder. Make you're your little slut cum."

Her eyes never left mine and I couldn't tear mine away from hers. Her partner was pounding hard now and Anna cried, "Fill me up baby, fill me up. Give me your cum lover, cum in me baby" and apparently he did for she switched to, "Oh yes, oh yes, that's so good. You feel so good inside me." Her eyes broke from mine and I sank back to the floor and became aware, for the first time, that my cock was rock hard. I lay there listening to their small talk:

He: "God! What got into you? You've never been that wild or vocal before." Anna: "It was your beautiful cock lover. It touched something it never touched before," He: "Well I hope it happens again, it was great!" Anna: "It will baby. You know you can fuck me anytime you want. I hate to rush you baby, but I've still got to try and reach my hubby. After all, it is our anniversary." He: "How about tomorrow? We don't fly until ten fifteen." Anna: "Sure baby. I left a seven o'clock wake up call. Just knock twice and my pussy is all yours."

I heard the door open and then close and then Anna rolled over and looked down at me, "Don't say anything. Just get up here and fuck me."

I started to say something but she said, "No! Not now. Just get your cock out and fuck me. Come on baby, get up here and fuck the slut that you married."

I should have been upset and angry over her betrayal, but I didn't think of that as I climbed up on the bed. All I could think of was putting my cock into the unfaithful bitch. I didn't even take off my clothes; I just pulled down my zipper and moved between her spread legs. There was no resistance as my cock slid into her wet box and as soon as I was in she locked her legs behind mine and her hands grabbed my ass.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh god baby, fuck your whorish wife. Oh yes baby, harder, that's it, fuck me harder. Do you feel him baby, can you feel his cum? You like sloppy seconds baby? Oh god yesssss" and she had an orgasm - her body shook so hard that she almost threw me off of her. "Oh god baby, don't stop, don't stop, keep fucking your little slut, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

She had another orgasm and then I came into her as hard as I had ever cum before in my life, but I didn't go soft. "Don't stop baby, don't stop, please don't stop. I need you in me, come on baby, fuck me, fuck your whore."

It took me another twenty minutes before I came for the second time and still my dick stayed hard as Anna kept begging for more and more fucking and for me to fuck her harder and faster.

"Oh god baby, yes, yes, yes, you feel so good in me. You like fucking me after somebody else, don't you? You like soaking your cock in another man's cum. Come on baby, fuck me."

It was a long night and I finally collapsed, drained and exhausted. Anna still wanted more and she started sucking my cock and it was beginning to show signs of life when I fell asleep.

The phone woke me up and I looked at the bedside clock; it was seven a.m. Anna, who had been curled up against me, the same as she did at home, rolled over and grabbed the phone, "Thank you operator" she said and hung up the phone. She looked over at me and we stared at each other for several moments and then her hand went to my cock, which went instantly erect. She began to stroke it as she said, "I'm sorry that you had to find out about me baby. I never wanted you to know what a slut I am." She moved over me and lowered herself onto my hardness as she continued, "I know you probably hate me now and I can't - "Oh yes, like that, just like that" as I thrust myself up into her, "Oh yes baby, oh god honey, don't stop, please don't stop. Fuck me baby, fuck me" and she started riding my cock.

We had been at it for two or three minutes when there was a knock at the door - two quick taps. Anna pulled herself off me, "Quick baby, on the floor."

I looked at her in confusion and she pushed me to the edge of the bed, "On the floor, hurry!" and I rolled off onto the floor. A few seconds later my clothes landed on top of me and I heard the door open.

"Jesus, it's about time you got here. I'm so horny that I almost called room service so I could fuck the waiter."

He said, "God, but you are wet." Anna replied, "Honey, I've been laying here all night wanting your cock. I wished I'd have let you stay. It would have been a kick to have your cock buried in me while my hubby was wishing me a happy anniversary. Maybe we could do it tonight. Would you like that? Would you like to slide your cock into me while I talk to my hubby on the phone?"

He laughed, "God, but you are such a slut."

Anna giggled, "I know baby, but that's why you like me, isn't it? Come on baby, fuck me."

Trusting that she would turn so he wouldn't be looking my way while he dicked her, I looked over the edge of the bed and watched the two of them go at it. I was just as turned on as I had been the night before and I did not understand any of it. The lying, cheating whore had been fucking around on me and I should have been angry enough to stand up and kick both of their asses, but instead I laid there next to the bed wishing the asshole would hurry up and get his rocks off so I could slide into Anna's cum filled pussy again.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me hard. Think about tonight. I'll be leaning on my elbows and you'll be fucking me in my asshole while I talk to my hubby on the phone. Yes, yes, that's it baby, cum for me, cum for me, fill me with your hot cum."

Finally he shot his load and I sank back down onto the floor and listened to the kiss and make small talk. She finally told him he had to leave so she could get ready and he left.

"Hurry honey, get up here and fuck me" and I did. It lasted almost half an hour before I came and then Anna jumped up and headed for the shower. I started to say something, but she cut me off, "Not now honey, not now. I'll call you from Kansas City tonight, but I have to run" and then she was in the bathroom and the door closed behind her.

The flight home and then the long wait for Anna's phone call were agonizing. What was I going to say? What was she going to say? I remembered her saying that she had never wanted me to find out what a slut she was; how long had this been going on? Was her marriage to me and all the happiness we had shared just a sham? Jesus, I couldn't bear it if that were true. I loved her more that I had ever loved anyone else or anything in my life. I thought about my many years of saying, "Stay away from stews, they'll only break your heart" and I kicked myself for not taking my own advice. The only thing I knew for sure was that when she called me she was going to have a cock buried in her ass and the idea of that both pissed me off and excited the hell out of me. I was never more than two feet from the phone all day and when the call did come I snatched the cordless like a drowning man grabbing a life preserver. "Hello?"

"Hi baby. Do you miss me? Do you wish I were there so I could suck your cock? Don't you wish you could suck my pussy and fuck me in my ass? You like my ass don't you baby? I've got something in my ass right now and it feels so good. It's a big dildo that I got to remind me of you."

I could hear little grunts and quivers in her voice and knew she was being fucked and without even realizing it I had my cock out and was stroking it.

"You still there baby? You miss me, you want me?"

In a voice so hoarse that I didn't recognize it I croaked, "You fucking slut. I hope you are enjoying that cock in your ass. When you get home I'm going to fuck it so much that no one else will ever be able to touch the sides."

"Oh baby, you say the sweetest things. I'll see you tomorrow and my ass will be hot, wet, and waiting. I love you, bye." And as the phone clicked I shot cum out of the head of my dick so hard that I'm surprised that it didn't hit the ceiling.

She walked in the door a little past noon and her flight bag hadn't hit the floor and she was peeling off her uniform. Her eyes looking into mine she said, "You want me ass baby? You want to put your cock in my ass and feel what John left in there for you? He fucked me twice this morning and both loads are still there. I haven't gone to the bathroom because I wanted to save him for you. I want you to feel John's cum in me baby, I want you to feel his cum around your cock. Come on baby, come and fuck the whore that you married."

By the time she finished talking she was naked and had dropped to the floor, head cradled on her hands and her ass stuck up in the air. "Come on baby, your unfaithful little slut wants you in her ass. Come on baby, fuck my well used ass."

I fell on her with a fury. I made no attempt to be gentle or ease my way in as I usually did; I just rammed myself into her as hard as I could. She gave a little cry of pain and it very quickly turned into a low moan and then she was talking again, "Oh god yes baby, that feels so good. Fuck my slutty ass baby, fuck me. Feel John's cum baby. He fucked my ass real good last night. He was laughing while I talked to you and he was fucking me. Did you like that baby? Did you like talking to me while another man was fucking me in my ass?"

I was in frenzy now; I was fucking the unfaithful bitch as hard as I could. I wanted her to cry out, "Easy baby, you're hurting me," but she didn't. The harder I fucked her the more she cried, "oh god yes, oh yes, oh yes, don't stop baby, don't stop, fuck my ass, fuck my ass." She had already cum three times and I still hadn't cum.

"Oh baby," she said, "You must like knowing that I've been fucked by some one else. I do it a lot baby. Do you like knowing that? That I get fucked by some one else on every trip? Aah, that's good baby, fuck me baby, fuck me."

The knowledge that she had been fucking around on me all along drove me over the edge and I came so hard that it actuality hurt. I collapsed on the living room floor and Anna got up and went into the bathroom.

I was still lying on the floor, breathing hard, when she came back with a wash rag and cleaned off my cock. She knelt down and started sucking me and when she eventually got it hard she straddled me and sat on it. She just sat there looking at me and then she said, "Have I lost you?"

I was quiet for a moment and then I said, "Why do you care? By last count we had over six hundred pilots and copilots, that ought to be enough to keep you happy."

A hurt look showed on her face and she said, "I don't love any of them baby. I love you and you are the only man I've ever loved. I never wanted you to find out about my other side. I've tried hard to be a good wife to you and to keep you happy, but I'm a cock hungry slut. I can't get enough cock. I don't give a shit about any of the rest of those guys I see, they are just dicks to me, pieces of meat to satisfy my craving to be fucked. I don't want to lose you baby, honest to God I don't. I love you so much that sometimes it hurts."

12