Anne Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dammit. He still is, Anne. That's my problem. I do not want to hurt him by hurting you."

"I'm not sure how you can hurt me." Anne's chin stuck out as she said that.

"How old is Jamie?"

"Nineteen."

"You should do your homework Anne Stacey Kelly. He is seventeen. A minor."

Anne's defiant body language collapsed. She diminished in her seat.

"Now you see your problem."

Anne stuttered, "I had no idea...." Her voice faded. Sybll rammed home her advantage. "He skipped grades two and eight. Before he reached High School."

"But he's so big...." Anne whispered to herself.

"Takes after my side of the family. My brother is six five. Jamie may well grow another two inches."

The two women sat in silence for several minutes. Both had tears in their eyes. Each looked at an almost mirror image of themselves. Anne felt broken. "What do you want me to do?"

"You could resign."

"I'd lose everything if I resign. My income. My pension. I have savings but they would not last long. Chances of getting a new job with the glut of young teachers on the market would be slim to non-existent. I don't see myself pushing hamburgers. I won't resign. I'd fight you if you push that."

"This may surprise you, but I'm pleased you took that position." Anne frowned. "It may also surprise you to know I admire your balls at standing up to me. I see so many acquiescent women in business it makes me puke. Also you may also be surprised to learn I am not a vindictive woman, nor a bitch."

"Sure I was angry when I saw what Jamie was doing to you on that chair, and when he was humping you. Reflecting on my initial anger in the following days and weeks the knot mellowed as I realized I was simply jealous of you. I only saw your - I have to admit - trim body with the helmet on and from the back in the bedroom."

"I did not realize that you were older than me, but were clearly mature. When I saw you I also thought you might be a prostitute, that is until I spoke to Jamie." Sybll paused and finished her coffee. Signalling to server for another.

"I also learned of Jamie's needs with the other Stacey teasing him along. I came to understand this bright kid had figured out a way to get his rocks off without commitment. So I thought I knew you were somewhat the innocent in this whole matter. That is until you stood up to greet me today."

"We have sat here and waltzed around the true elephant in the room. As I met you I knew that you were more than an innocent you were Jamie's surrogate for me. This has an Oedipus complex written all over it. This further complicates and, frankly, confuses the shit out of me." The fresh replacement coffee's arrival gave Sybll time to pause again.

"Oh, shit. I don't know what to do. Does my son want to fuck me? Do I want him, after all I was jealous of you? As you say, he is one hunk of manhood. I have often kissed him on the lips. Stroked his face. Sometimes I walk around in my underwear. And more. Oh, shit." Sybll fell into silence.

Anne picked up on it immediately. "More?"

They sat in silence. "I have used the chair. I have claustrophobia. I was finding it more and more difficult to fly. I started shaking as soon as I left for the airport. Jamie wrote a program for me. I was bound into the chair as you were. My own son restrained me."

"He used the vibration stimulus on me, although I remained fully dressed all the time. He made me orgasm whilst the world closed in on me through images in the helmet. And, dammit the thing is working for me too. But Jamie saw me orgasm. My own son..." Sybll's voice faded.

Anne could not resist, "And he is only seventeen. We have grounds for a truce. I think."

"Yes. The files stay in the briefcase until they reach the shredder. Strangely I feel better now for telling you. I've been so conflicted. You now understand why my husband and I have supported his research project for a year."

Sybll then looked Anne in the eyes and reached out and touched her hand. "You know. I think we could become friends, with our common experience. Looking at us we could also be sisters in the literal as well as metaphorical sense."

"What do you want to do about Jamie? Are you still attracted to him?"

"I could ask you precisely the same question. We perhaps have to think about that. I guess Stacey is still not coming through. Jamie must have needs. But we should leave this for now. Lets meet at my house, say, next Thursday evening if you are free from your school duties."

"I know Jamie is taking Stacey to the Art House movie place over at Centreville, presumably to see if her can get any further with her, so he will be gone for at least four hours. Kit my hubby is still in LA. Ok?" Anne nodded her concurrence. "You like Chinese?" "Yep." "Ok, I'll get some in."

Sybll stood up, extended her hand. Anne shook it. Sybll promptly left the café and as she got in her car she gave a little, shy wave.

Anne discovered she had to pay for Sybll's expensive coffees.

12