Anne's Anal Antics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne was perpetually amazed at the enjoyment she experienced during anal stimulation. In her mind, it proved anal sex was a natural sex act, undeserving of its taboo status. Before long, the exquisite feel of his molten mouth against her opening, had her primed and yearning for more.

"Babe... please! Slip your tongue in my bum and make me cum." she whimpered.

She didn't need to ask twice. Nick was an extremely generous lover and looked forward to driving her over the edge. Sticking out his tongue, he stiffened it as much as possible, before properly invading his wife's shamelessly offered orifice.

To assist, Anne slowly lowered her body until his tongue barely poked through the taut entrance to her pleasure spot. The searing heat inside her sensitive rim affected her so profoundly, it momentarily stole her breath. Craving complete penetration, Anne began her final decent onto his mouth.

"Fuuuuck, Babe. That feels so good! Oooooh!" Anne began to wiggle her ass on his relentless tongue.

Picking up on her obvious cues, Nick went for the gusto. Slowly but surely, his tongue achieved maximum intimate contact. As usual, her external sphincter accepted his intrusion after some initial resistance. Once past that barrier, he pushed forward, just deep enough to cross her more unyielding inner sphincter.

"Aaahhhh! Baby! Please! Make me cum!"

While significantly smaller than his cock, Nick's tongue made up for the size discrepancy with its dexterity. He alternated between swirling his tongue and thrusting in and out of her most private place. In no rush, he was happy to soothe her need. Judging by the amount of pussy juice collecting on his chin, he knew she would soon climax.

While Nick worked his magic on her ass, Anne was beside herself. She had waited, somewhat patiently, for this moment all day. The feel his sensual lips and talented tongue on her intimate area sent a wave of relief through her body. At the same time, the sexual tension that had been building was about to detonate. It was an interesting contrast that she relished.

After spending several minutes catering to Anne's carnal urges, Nick felt her posture change. Arching her back, she began to move slowly up and down over his face, while still holding her cheeks open for his perusal. She was close, and he prepared himself for what would come next.

Suddenly, she stiffened. In a desperate attempt to find purchase, she moved her hands to Nick's chest, leaving his face sandwiched between her thankfully small ass cheeks. Barely able to breath, he soldiered on, bravely.

Time seemed to stand still as Anne plunged over the orgasmic cliff. What began as a small spark located in the center of her anus, soon spread like wild fire through her entire body. In that split second, every muscle in her pelvis began to rhythmically contract and relax as the blessed release claimed her.

"OoohhhMyyyGoddd," she howled at the top of her lungs, with her head thrown back in ecstasy.

After several seconds, Anne went limp and fell forward onto Nick's abdomen, removing her ass from his face. Mumbling, she appeared momentarily incoherent but managed to shift so that she lay beside him with her head on his chest. Stroking him, she purred like a contented sex kitten.

Missing his banter, Anne finally murmured, "Babe, that felt amazing. You can talk now, if you want.

"Nope. I'm good," was his cocky reply.

Peering up at his face, she snickered, "Really? There's nothing you want say?"

His only reply was to shake his head with a bemused expression. Sometimes, words just weren't necessary.

Accepting Nick's vow of silence, Anne's focus abruptly shifted when she noticed his cock bobbing proudly between his thighs. Capped elegantly with a drop of precum, it called to her on a spiritual level. Though drained from the force of her recent climax, she needed his dick in her ass and would settle for nothing less. Spurred by her undeniable desire, she reached out and gripped his pulsating manhood with both hands.

"Hmmm, you'll be talking soon enough," she replied with confidence as she fondled his cock.

Generally, Anne was not a fan of being on top, preferring to absorb the force of Nick's masculine power during intercourse. Realizing this was her dominant moment to shine, she decided on the position which would give Nick the best view. After kicking off her shoes, she scooted forward and squatted, while facing his feet. Balancing on her knees, her ass hovered tantalizingly over his erection.

Anne needed true anal satisfaction, and now the time had come. "Brace yourself, Babe. I'm going to ravish my ass with your cock," she whispered in a voice tinged with lust.

Reaching behind her, she grabbed his dick with her right hand and used the other to pull her left buttock to the side. With precision, she aligned his manhood against her hungry hole and rubbed the head on her entrance. The combination of his precum and saliva was an effective lubricant and she knew from experience it would be enough to ease his passage.

Nick felt her brace as his cock poked through the exterior. With care, she proceeded to mount him until he was completely seated in her rear entrance. Though far from their first anal experience, Nick still appreciated the extraordinary sight of Anne's ass, as it engulfed his cock. Never tiring of the powerful image, he only wished she was able to achieve his vantage point.

Firmly gripped by her warm flesh, he craved the sweet friction that came from savagely sawing in and out of the narrow channel. But for now, he was satisfied to let Anne drive and bide his time.

Having moaned throughout the insertion and adjustment period, Anne finally spoke with great pride, "Babe, look! I put you deep into my ass, all by myself!"

The presence of Nick's thick shaft in her ass always sent Anne into orbit, since the stretch of her sensitive tissue was almost enough to induce an orgasm. However, being on the edge of Nirvana wasn't as good as arriving. There was still work to be done. Placing both hands on his thighs and arching her back, she prepared for the final assault.

She began to rise and fall over his hard length with determination. At first, it was intentional, as she tried to settle into a reasonable rhythm. Attempting to pick up speed, she found it to be quite a challenge without Nick's help. Gracefully, she managed to shift to her feel without dislodging his cock. But, it soon became apparent that her small stature made it impossible to achieve the punishing pace she so desired.

After several minutes of Anne's efforts, Nick's desperation grew unbearable. Though he enjoyed this appetizer, his cock was ravenous for the main course. Still, he held back and waited for her to pass the baton.

"Babe, I... this... is... hard," she finally admitted, failing to plunder her own ass.

Nick was more than ready to resume alpha status. During Anne's next downswing, he unexpectedly bucked his hips. Consequently, Anne toppled backwards, while still impaled on his dick. Landing with her back against his chest, she tried and failed to right herself. Nick waited as she wiggled for a few seconds, making sure she was stable on her perch.

"Now tell me Little One, who's in charge," he whispered.

Relieved by the assist, Anne's request was simple, "For the love of God, just drill me, Babe."

Nick finally let loose on her needy ass when he was satisfied with her position. Bucking like a bronco, he fiercely pounded her from below while she held her pelvis slightly above his. Her screams, moans and entreaties for "MORE" were like music to his ears. His wife truly loved anal sex... of that he was certain.

Now that Nick was giving what she badly needed, Anne was in heaven. Despite their relative positions, she gladly allowed him to claim her body, making it his. Large and powerful, his cock affected her in a way his tongue could not and the depths to which he plumbed her inner walls soon had her poised for another climax. Listening to him grunt as he found pleasure in her ass finally pushed Anne over the edge.

"Please! Don't! Stop!" She begged.

Having sensed his wife on the precipice, Nick was soon rewarded for his frenzied efforts. When she finally succumbed, her ass clasped his dick with superhuman force. Once her rhythmic contractions began, he allowed a well-deserved orgasm to overtake his body. Spurt after spurt of his seed gushed forth into her raunchy recess as he yelled out her name with lecherous delight.

Already riding the crest of body spasms, Anne had an emotional climax when he called out her name. There was no greater reward than inducing Nick's orgasm with one of her own and she thrived on this sexual high. Instinctively, she clutched his hips as an anchor while their bodies shook in tandem.

Anne collapsed on top of him after weathering the sexual tsunami. She fumbled for several seconds before attempting to disengage from the source of her sexual satisfaction. The consummate 'Dirty Girl', she enjoyed having his cum in her ass and wanted to save what she could. Remarkably, she managed to rise and flip all in one motion, stretching out along the length of his body. Sated, Nick was content to let her relax, though he was still restrained.

As she listened to his heart rate slow, Anne sensed he might be drifting off and decided to set free her afternoon fuck toy. Briefly, she wondered if he would seek retribution. With all her heart, she hoped so... only time would tell.


***********
This story is dedicated to my husband, "Nick". He's a kinky bastard and I love him madly.

12