Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The matching top she chose was a tight tube-top, so small it barely covered her aureoles, completely exposing the tops and bottoms of her bound breasts. The top was completely opened in the center fastened by crisscrossed ribbon but doing little to cover the completely exposed center of her chest. The material was so thin as to be almost see-through, the shadows of her aureoles apparent and readily outlined by the tight fabric. Looking in the mirror Annie had the image of duct tape strapped across her chest, admiring the immense amounts of cleavage above and below the band of material, giving the semblance of being topless.

When I arrived in the afternoon I could not believe how sleazy she was dressed, her state of lust so apparent she did not care about me seeing her in her skimpy outfit. Again using the pretense of a shower, I was surprised to read in diary of neither William nor Brian visiting her today, her entries for the day only describing her continued state of excitement and lack of release. She wrote of her disappointment, not caring if one or both came over, only that they relieved her torment.

I could not believe how she wrote being upset at Brian and William not visiting, describing how her body longed against her wishes for them to give her release, her mind in turmoil wondering how she could welcome such desire. I realized this was probably William's way of punishing her, testing her obedience as they undoubtedly knew how aroused she would be all day.

Annie wrote how her body was in such a state of continued excitement she had put her shorts in the dryer several times throughout the day due to how wet she was, constantly thinking about sex. Yet as aroused as she was, she refrained from masturbating, stating how she wore shorts to prevent her from the temptation. She reasoned she would gain little relief from her own dalliances, believing the only release would be from a hard cock inside her and denying any admission of agreeing to William's command to not touch herself.

It ended up being another frustrating night, as both were denied release. Due to how sexy she looked, I ended up relieving myself immediately in the car after I left her house, wondering how I could feel so excited knowing my fiancée was completely following the boys' orders, willing to be their sexual plaything and denying me.

********************

Thursday I got the keg and other items for the pool party, so was unable to read what happened to Annie; however, reading her diary Friday, she obviously had a busy few days, so in order to not get ahead of what happened am writing here to keep the timeframe consistent...

********************

Annie awoke Thursday morning with sex completely on her mind, racing through her body, seeping from her pores. Her pulse was fast, her breathing shallow as if she had been running all evening. She opened her eyes feeling nothing but desire; the entire night spent dreaming about sex—sucking cocks, cocks fucking her, being covered in cum. She could barely think of anything else but being used, her whole body inflamed with lust.

Her mind attempted to focus on waking up when she felt a warm wetness between her legs. Briefly wondering if she had started her period, she realized it was pure liquid desire; her body was in a perpetual state of arousal, her pussy dripping to be filled. Grabbing a tissue from her nightstand she quickly ran it across her slit as her body unexpectedly convulsed in orgasm, the soft friction of the tissue rubbing against her immediately setting her off. An involuntary moan escaped her lips as she closed her eyes, her body quivering with need as she lay in bed letting the small orgasmic ripples within her settle down.

What the hell was wrong with her? She had never been this aroused, unable to concentrate on anything but sex. Surely her abstinence from masturbating the day before was not causing this! She wondered if it was the drug, but had not taken anything with William yesterday. The episode with William could not be attributed from left over effect from Brian spiking her drink, as it had been well over a day—and now 2 days—yet she could barely think of anything other than sex.

Deciding to take a shower to relax she pulled the sheets off her body, only to have another involuntary moan escaped her lips as the material slid across her hardened nipples and electrified skin, causing another orgasm to cascade through her body. She was in such need; everything touching her was giving tormenting pleasure never felt before.

Her shower did little to ease her need, again throwing her into continuous orgasms as the water trickled over her breasts, her groin, her ass... Her skin was so sensitized, her body feeling so alive it frightened her; she was so horny she could barely function as she leaned against the wall of the shower, closing her eyes trying to relax against the waves of sensation coursing through her, intimately aware of the water cascading over her as well as the cool tiled wall of the shower against her side.

What was she going to do? Her body craved a cock, her thoughts turning immediately to Bob; however, she would not be able to lie to either Brian or William if they asked if she slept with him. And she could not satisfy herself, aware she would be unable to deny the boys the truth if they asked. Instead, she knew she would spend the whole day like yesterday—in a perpetual state of yearning. What was she going to do?

Her desire was similar to her experience at the mall, except her mind was fully cognizant and aware. She did not have the foggy, drug-induced thoughts, but her body pulsed with similar wanton desire. She was not in some doped up state mindlessly willing to be used by the drug; instead she was fully aware of her need and how much she wanted to be fucked! Could her indiscretions with the boys and Bob's friends have done this?

Unable to bear the feel of the water teasing her any longer, she turned off the water, her body silently protesting the cessation of intimacy the water gave her. Drying was exquisite torture as the soft fabric of the towel glided across her skin, causing her to groan and close her eyes as she dried off, small orgasms rippling through her with each touch of the fabric against her skin.

Her clit was noticeably hard and engorged, throbbing with each beat of her heart, as if a small vibrator was between her legs. And her nipples! They were so hard and sensitive she absently chuckled at the thought of the old saying of being able to cut glass with them. Even looking in the mirror at her naked reflection was turning her on.

In an attempt to take her mind off sex, she focused her mind to the task of getting dressed, but even that caused her to think of sexual thoughts. Aroused as she was, she wanted to wear something sexy, a passing thought wondering if she could dress provocative enough to have somebody force themselves on her!

Each movement caused her to gasp as her clit rubbed with each step. Her body shuddering whenever her skin touched anything—a moan escaping her lips as her arm brushed her breast as she reached down to look in the shopping bags. She closed her eyes, immediately thinking of how a cock would feel entering her pussy and groaned aloud, her pussy wetting more at her thoughts. She needed to keep busy.

Looking through the clothes bought at the mall, she selected a matching sheer pink knitted lace top and skirt. Vaguely recalling William's delight when she tried it on, it was more lingerie than daytime wear; however, as she looked at the outfit in the bag she knew she wanted to wear it—in fact, NEEDED to wear it as it would be as close to being naked as she could hope to avoid any loose fabric touching her skin.

Putting the top on, she resisted another groan of exquisite torture as her body tingled from the material sliding over her skin and breasts like a caress. The top was a one-shoulder halter, the material baring the tops of her breasts and beginning at her areolas and encasing her breasts tightly. The top surprisingly provided as much support as a push-up bra, accentuating her cleavage nicely.

Looking in the mirror, Annie saw the material was extremely sheer, the full outline of her breasts fully visible through the thin pattern of lace adhered to her skin, her nipples rock hard and prominently outlined though the lace.

The bottom was similarly as sheer, composed of a single rectangular piece of cloth wrapping around three quarters of her body, tying on her left side with a thin strap fully to exposing her hip and leg. The sarong-like skirt barely covered her ass, but in her sensitive state it was so comfortable she did not care. The front of the "skirt" barely covered the front of her pelvis, and she knew any sudden movement would flash anybody watching, not caring in the least.

Looking in the mirror, she readily saw the small triangular patch of hair above her shaved pussy through the thin material so grabbed the matching pink thong she had bought with it. As she pulled on the thong her mind suddenly exploded in another unfulfilling orgasm as the material embraced her slit; it would be impossible to wear she realized. Anything she wore would rub against her with each movement so to avoid the continuous teasing, she decided against wearing anything under the skirt, realizing she would almost be naked, but all thoughts of decency gone as her body quivered in need.

Admiring her slutty appearance in the mirror, she knew the outfit would not be complete without shoes to accent her legs, choosing a pair of pink triple-strapped sandals with five-inch stiletto heels. It was the perfect compliment she thought as she turned and looked over her shoulder to view herself from behind. Her legs seemed to go up endlessly, not stopping until they reached the short skirt with her ass slightly visible, causing Annie to feel a thrill run up her spine at seeing herself so provocatively dressed.

She rationalized there being nothing else she could wear without it continuously teasing her, so short of being naked this was the best outfit she could wear as her body shuddered in need. Even the diaphanous lace of this outfit sent shivers throughout her body each time she moved as her mind drifted again to sex. How easy it would be for somebody to take her, dressed as she was without any underwear, practically naked.

She was so wet even Brian or William could slide their cocks easily into her despite their size, a small gasp exiting her lips as her mind thought about them fucking her. She had to keep her mind on something besides sex or she would go insane.

Going downstairs to get breakfast, the thin lacey material allowed any displaced air to glide across her body covering her skin with desire. She felt naked, the thin material almost nonexistent upon her as small spasms of lust coursed through her, each step causing air to brush against her pussy. Her body was in such an unpredictable state of arousal she had to hold the banister tightly for fear of falling down the stairs, her legs so weak from pent up desire.

Settling on more sweetened coffee and cereal, she barely tasted the bowl before adding several spoonfuls of sugar. The sugar jar was almost empty from her using so much the last few days and she wondered why she was suddenly addicted to sugar. It was a brief, passing thought; her mind re turning to sex, thoughts of Brian and William's cocks entering her each time the spoon entered her mouth.

Her body was on fire, the coffee doing little to quench it as she made more iced tea, pouring so much sugar into her glass it barely dissolved. She gulped down the glass, the sludgy feeling of the barely dissolved sugar hitting her throat as her mind recalled the feel of Brian and William's cum sliding down her throat. She again moaned, pouring herself another sugary glass in an attempt to cool down.

She had to do something, but what? Her body was in such a state of need she had to find release, but knew anything she did would only cause her to suffer from William or Brian. She needed a cock and came up with an idea, her mind rebelling against what she was about to do.

She moved into the living room—the cold air fanning across her snatch and causing her vaginal muscles to quiver in anticipation. She had to do something, but could not go against the boys' wishes. She knew what she had to do as her mind screamed in a faraway place against it; however, her body trembled in need. Without any self-control she picked up the phone, realizing she did not know William's phone number as she dialed the Strauss' house.

Her breath echoed in the receiver in small gasps as she tried to think what she would say, almost surprised at Brian's voice answering on the second ring.

"Hello," the familiar voice said, sending waves of desire through her body straight to her pussy. Her nipples became even harder, so sensitive she felt them straining against the lace material as her breath caught, unable to speak.

"Hello?" the voice answered again.

Annie heard the slight annoyance in his voice and realized through her clouded mind her silence was leading him to believe it was a prank call. She had to say something before he hung up as her voice whispered, "M-Master?"

Her body trembled, not having to image the smile on Brian's face as he pleasantly answered, "Annie? What a pleasure it is to hear from you! What can I do for you?" he asked nonchalantly.

Annie's mind raced with thoughts of being ravaged, feeling the sweet release of being thoroughly fucked.

Brian's voice came over the phone again, breaking her reverie, "Slave? Why did you call?"

She had to answer him, but how? "M-master, please," she said quietly, hearing a muffled chuckle on the other end. "Master, this slave wishes to satisfy herself, may I?" she asked hesitantly, not knowing what else to say as her body quivered with need.

"Ah," she heard Brian say, obviously amused. "William told me about your little escapade to satisfy yourself above your Masters. Have you learned your lesson?" he asked.

Immediately Annie blurted her answer, "Yes! Please, I cannot stand it anymore! I don't know what's going on but I need to..to...cum," she admitted to him over the phone.

"Well, it's good of you to ask, but I don't know," he answered, his laughter at her involuntary groan of exasperation clear across the phone. "Do you promise to behave this time?" he asked, immediately getting her acquiescence. "We may be able to come to some arrangement," he said.

Annie moaned in anticipation, knowing she was betraying her need to the one person she should be avoiding; however, she could not help it, her body was so aroused she could not stay sane. "Please Master," she whispered, "I beg you, please let this slave find some release."

"I'll think about it," she heard Brian say as she groaned out loud, again to his amusement. "You stay there and I'll come over in about 15 minutes, so be a good little girl in the meantime, ok?" he chuckled.

"Please hurry," Annie heard herself say, mortified she was willingly inviting him over. But what could she do? She needed release, and she needed it now!

Brian said nothing as she heard him hang up the phone. Fifteen minutes, she thought. Her body trembled in anticipation of her release coming soon. She sat on the couch, her mind immediately filling with thoughts of sex, the beautiful image of cocks before her face, ramming into her cunt, filling her with their cum. She felt her pussy throb as she watched the clock, almost in time with the second hand as she tried to move as little as possible to avoid the small orgasms the friction from both fabric and air were causing her.

Fifteen minutes came and went as she sat staring at the clock, her body increasingly aching with need. A part of her knew Brian was playing with her, making her sit and suffer before arriving, yet she eagerly anticipated the feel of his cock past her lips, hoping he would fuck her senseless to give her relief.

After 45 minutes she was so aroused each time she turned to look out the window she groaned in need as the material of her top tightened against her nipples. She was so horny. What was going on with her?

She gulped down two more glasses of overly sweetened tea as the clock slowly worked towards noon. Even breathing was causing her body to tingle as her breasts rose and fell with each breath barely able to contain herself.

Immediately all thoughts vanished as the doorbell rang and she literally ran to the door to answer it. She groaned in obvious pleasure seeing both William and Brian standing before her, both smiling. Without a thought she dropped to her knees, lowering her head and whispered, "Masters, this slave is pleased at your presence."

"Excellent," William said happily as they both moved into the foyer past Annie. "And you look good enough to eat in that outfit," he complimented her, sending waves of desire through her body as she gasped in anticipation.

"And have you learned your lesson?" Brian asked of her, which she quickly affirmed. "Then come and greet us with a little kiss," he said, another wave of pleasure coursing through Annie as she stood up.

She moved to William, immediately sliding her tongue past his lips as she groaned in pleasure, his firm body pressed against hers making her shiver with want. William's hands reached around her, grabbing each ass cheek firmly with his hands causing her to moan in obvious lust as she ground her pelvis against him. His tongue danced with hers and she closed her eyes, focusing on the pure ecstasy of his flesh across her bare ass.

She whimpered as he broke away from her kiss, but suddenly her mind exploded as Brian's hands reached around her, roughly grabbing each breast. "Oh God!" Annie screamed, her mind totally obliterated by the raw need for sex. Gone was any hesitation, all she could think about was being used by these two men, not boys, but men, with hard, thick cocks! She moaned and closed her eyes as Brian massaged her breasts, tilting her head back and suddenly gasping as his tongue ran across her neck.

Without any thought she turned her head, her tongue entering his mouth as she groaned from his massage on her chest. Her clit throbbed with each heartbeat, the feel his erection through his pants cuddled between the crack of her ass.

"Oh," she gasped immediately, her eyes flying open and looking at William, who had moved in front of her, his finger easily entering her slit as Brian held her against him, his hands still massaging her breasts.

Annie's attempts to move her hips over his finger were useless as William pulled away from her smiling, "Not yet slave," he said. "First you need to prove to us you learned your lesson."

Brian let her go and she almost stumbled, so weak in the knees from her desire she was barely able to stand. She watched both men move into the living room by the couch, turning to look at her, both smiling.

William beckoned her into the room, "Come slave, show us if you have learned your lesson and greet us properly," he said.

Annie slowly moved into the living room, noticing each had on a pair of loose gym shorts, their huge cocks clearly evident through the material and felt her mouth water in anticipation. Yet her mind also cautioned hesitation, knowing full well if she sped things up she could be left in a worse state than the one she was in.

She moved in front of and between both of them, slowly dropping to her knees and lowering her head. "M-masters," she hesitated, "may this slave touch you?" she asked, hoping to not anger either one of them, eager to please them.

Feeling more than hearing Brian's affirmation, she looked up, each hand moving up the inside of their thighs as her hands moved into the bottom of their shorts. She looked up at them, their eyes showing their lust and appreciation and she felt a thrill run through her body. She could not speed this up she kept reminding herself almost as a litany as she slowly stroking their cocks, hardening in their underwear. Her breathing was coming out in gasps as she felt their hardness in her hands, wanting them so badly.