Annie Oakley and Buffalo Bill Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randi walked back in just then, and she wasn't smiling. "I didn't get the numbers you wanted." Then the grin broke out on her face. "I got five million for the three of you and ten million for theWomen's Center!"

We broke into cheers and began hugging each other.

"Oh, yeah," Randi interrupted us, "Kurt Jorgenson was fired for cause this afternoon, and Consolidated is turning information on him over to the District Attorney's office. Their attorney also told me that Jorgenson's wife has finally had enough of his shenanigans and she's filing for divorce."

After that, we really celebrated. Randi ordered some dinner brought in, and she even opened a bottle of champagne she'd been saving for a special occasion.

When the first glasses had been poured, I raised mine in a toast. "Here's to Randi Rubenstein, who crossed swords with a giant and won!"

We all downed our glasses, and then Bill refilled them and offered his own toast. "And here's to the new Annie Oakley: strong, brave and beautiful."

I blushed mightily, but the other two wouldn't let me defer, so we all drank again.

When we'd finished the food and drink, Randi shooed us both out. "It's time you two get out of here. You may be off the hook, but I've still got to go to court tomorrow and handle the details of filing the settlement."

We both went over to hug the diminutive attorney and then headed out into the night.

"I'll be glad to give you a ride back to your motel," Bill offered chivalrously when we'd gotten into his car.

"No," I said quickly, and he turned to look at me in surprise. I looked at him hopefully. "I told you I didn't come down here to settle for half a loaf, Buffalo Bill. I want you to take me back to your place tonight."

He turned in his seat to look directly in my eyes, and then he asked me, "Are you sure, Annie?" When I nodded, he reached over and kissed me. Without another word he sped off into the night.

I'd felt pretty strong in the courtroom, and even stronger when I'd asked Buffalo Bill to take me home with him. Standing there in the living room of his apartment, however, my insecurities seemed to come flooding back and I couldn't look him in the eye.

But if I was nervous, Bill showed no hesitation at all. He simply swept me up off my feet and carried me back to his bedroom, where he began to take off my clothes. I tried to help, but he blocked my hands. "No, let me," he said.

As he unbuttoned my blouse and unzipped my pencil skirt, I was grateful that Randi's daughter had started my shopping spree in the lingerie department. I'd never owned expensive underwear before, and the black bra and matching French-cut panties I wore made me feel very feminine and sophisticated. The garter belt and dark thigh-high hose she'd selected made me feel downright hot.

As he removed my bra, Bill covered my breasts with kisses that set my body quivering. When he pulled down my panties, his lips and fingers soon made it difficult for me to stand. I was so ready that I actually felt myself panting.

I was surprised when Bill left my garter belt, hose and heels on, but I caught a glimpse of myself in his bedroom mirror and was amazed at how sexy I looked. Before I could think about that any further, he laid me back on his bed and resumed his kisses and caresses. When he slid down my torso and began to apply his tongue to my special place between my legs, I thought I would go mad. No one had ever done that to me before and I loved it.

"Please, please," I begged him, clutching at his head and shoulders and pulling him up because I could wait no longer. Then he was sliding into me, and I felt a wonderful sensation of fullness. He began to stroke in and out of me, and the feeling was different from anything I'd ever felt. I strained to pull him even deeper as something began to build within me, something so powerful that I couldn't stand it yet couldn't do without it. Then his wonderful penis began to pump faster and faster, and I heard myself crying out unintelligibly. My back arched and I strained upwards, hoping it would never end. Suddenly, everything exploded and I collapsed, every muscle enervated.

I thought I heard him whispering my name, and then I fell asleep.

When I awoke, Bill was lying on his back in bed. I was snuggled up under his right arm, which was draped protectively around me, and my right leg was lying across his legs. The sun coming through the curtains let me study his body, and I idly traced my fingers across his chest, playing with the patch of hair growing there.

Suddenly I realized he was awake too. I raised my head to look at him and saw his familiar grin. "Good morning, Annie Oakley," he said mischievously. "Did you know you snore when you sleep?"

"I do not," I said indignantly, before I realized that he was teasing me. I shook my head in mock disgust and settled my head back down on his chest.

"No," he admitted, "you don't, but you are really beautiful."

I was doubtful: I could only imagine the state of my hair and make-up after last night. "But," I asked myself, "if he thinks so, who am I to argue?"

We lay there together for a few more minutes, then he scooted himself up so his back was against the headboard, and pulled me up with him.

"So," he asked me, "now that you're rich, do you know what you're going to do with all that money?"

"Actually, I do, at least in part. I'm going to give half of it to my foster parents back in Tyler. They've been really good to me, and this is my chance to repay them for all they've done."

Then I looked at him. "What about you? What'll you do with yours, Bill?"

"Oh, I know exactly what I'm going to do," he said confidently. "I'm going to use it to take me back to Colorado and set up my own accounting firm."

I wanted desperately to say something then, but I held back. It had been fine to express my desire last night because Buffalo Bill was too much of a gentleman to make a move on me without some encouragement on my part. But what I wanted now had to be his initiative. I bit my lower lip.

"Listen, Annie," he started, "do you . . ., that is, would you like . . . I mean, what I'm trying to say is, would you come with me, Annie, I mean, if you want to?"

"Oh, yes, Bill," I said fervently, "I want to more than anything in the world." Then I kissed him as hard as I could.

After a few sweet minutes, he relaxed his grip a little, and I noticed that his penis was starting to get hard again. I looked up at him.

"There's just one more thing," I said.

"What's that?" he asked with just a trace of uncertainty.

I looked at him solemnly. "Buffalo Bill, do you think that every now and then you could give me a spanking?"

He relaxed and smiled. "Sure as shootin', Annie Oakley."