Annie's Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I can chicken out, I turn my head back and meekly tell him, "You can put it in my... butt... You know... fuck my butt... if you want..."

"Oh God YES," he almost shouts, as I feel him quickly pull his cock from my pussy. I feel empty, physically and emotionally, as that cock is suddenly ripped away from me. However, that emptiness is just as quickly filled when I feel him push that cock right into my butt. Fortunately for me, he didn't jam it in as deep and as fast as he did when he first entered my pussy. However, it was hard and deep enough to make me feel like I am trying to suck all the oxygen out of the air as I GASP from the sudden intrusion. As my whole body CLENCHES in response to the large visitor in my butt, I feel like someone is touching me with live wires. Shock after shock races through my body, and my mind is short circuited as it tries to decide on the right response to having a cock suddenly shoved into my virgin butt hole.

Finally, my brain settles on pleasure, and I realize that my whole-body clench is relaxing, and I am releasing my butt hole's death grip on his cock. He feels me relax and starts to slowly push more of his cock into me. This makes my brain reconsider its decision and my body puts on the breaks again, resuming my butt's death grip on his cock. He stops again, which causes my brain and body to give in again. After a seemingly endless series of stops and starts, I feel his hips press against my round fleshy butt, and I realize that he is fully inside me. And when I say fully, I mean FULL. I never imagined such a full feeling. I feel like he is touching places that I didn't even know I had inside me. In fact, I think he is pushing up against my pancreas. Where the heck is the pancreas anyway? It's got to be up in there somewhere, right?

All thoughts of my pancreas fly out of my head as I feel him slowly draw his cock out of me. I feel like he is pulling my soul out of me through my butt. I almost laugh as I think about the movie "Riddick", and the scenes where the Necromancer guy is pulling a person's soul out of them. Except in my case, he is doing it from my butt hole. My urge to laugh is suddenly replaced by an overwhelming pleasure as he draws his cock along something VERY sensitive inside me. I moan out loud as I feel something so fantastic, it should have its own emoji. Then he pushes back in, causing me to start speaking in a language I have never heard before. I think if I could translate the words into English, they would come out as, "Oh my GOD that feels amazing. Fuck me HARDER with that amazing cock of yours. Pound me until my guts spill out of my mouth." Instead, to my ears the words sound like, "Arga aaaah ah GAHHHH GAHD..."

Lucky for me, that he is fluent in "Cock Hungry Whore" or he is able to read my mind, because he starts to hammer into me fast and hard. This apparently rattles my brain enough that I can speak English again and I cry out, "GOD YESSS... MORE.. PLEASSSSSSE..."

Like a true gentleman, he gives me exactly what I asked for. I have to brace my hands to keep from being driven face first into the couch again. I feel my tits flopping wildly again. They even SLAP me in the face, as I look down and back, to see if I can see his cock pushing into me. That will teach me to get in the way of those things when they are bouncing out of control. The sudden realization that his heavy balls are SLAPPING against my sensitive pussy with each thrust, takes my mind off my swinging tits, and drives me headlong toward the cliff of another powerful orgasm.

As he bottoms out and SLAPS against my pussy one more time, I cum so hard that I let out a scream so high pitched that only dogs can hear it. At that same time, I feel his cock twitch inside me and his hands CLAMP around my hips, as he shoots surge after surge after surge of cum DEEP inside me. Then he collapses on top of my exhausted body. He is much larger than me and rather muscular. I feel like he will crush me. Again, my mind drifts to my mother and what she will think about her daughter, being crushed to death, with the man's cock still hard in her ass. "Get out of my head MOM... Let me enjoy the feeling of this cock slowly softening in my butt," I shout in my mind.

As I push all thoughts of my mother out of my head, I begin to really enjoy the feeling of this cock inside my butt. It is still so hot. My God, it is like it is on fire, warming me from the inside. And as it softens, I feel it slowly pulling from me. I feel my butt clenching, trying to hold this cock inside me. I don't want it to go. I want to keep feeling this cock inside me. I am almost afraid of how empty I will feel when he is finally out of me. Then POP, his cock finally pulls from my clenching butt hole.

As I feared, I feel empty and long for the cock that was just in my butt. "JUSTIN... That's his name," I realize. Then I laugh at the way my brain finally came up with that, as I thought about his cock "just in" my butt.

Hearing me laughing unexpectedly, he asks me, "What... What's so funny?"

Unable to control my laughter, I try to explain, "Justin... your name... and you were just in my butt... and just in my pussy... and just in my mouth..." At that point I begin laughing so hard that I can't say any more.

He barks out a laugh and says, "You idiot... my name is Jason." Then he continues laughing as he sees the surprised look on my face. If I could lift my arm, I would slap my palm against my head. Instead, I begin laughing hysterically again. We are now both laughing so hard that I feel both of our bodies shaking uncontrollably. Thank GOD he finally rolls off of me though, or I would have literally died laughing. Well, at least I would go out having been so thoroughly fucked.

Although I would die happy, I sure as HELL would not be happy dying. As I lay here in the afterglow of pleasure I could never have imagined before, all I can think about is, "When can I do this again? When can I feel THIS again?" This may have been my first experience with a real cock, but I know for sure that it will DEFINITELY not be my last. I want more... soooo much more. I want to know if all cocks feel like THAT or if it is just Justin... Jason... whoever... that can make me feel THIS. Even now I am thinking about that God of a man in my Chemistry class, and whether a guy that big will have a bigger cock than Jason. Then there is that guy with the dark chocolate skin who lives on the floor above mine in the dorm... Is it true what they say? I am soooooo going to find out. I suddenly realize that there are a great many cocks in the world for me to sample... and I want to sample as many as I can...

I laugh at myself and how just a few hours ago, I was worrying myself to death over whether I was finally going to give up my virginity tonight. After years of being told how immoral sex outside of marriage is, and how sex for other than procreation is a sin, I was so wrought with guilt for wanting to experience it. Now, I can't imagine going without this ever again. Fuck procreation and fuck my mother. I fucking LOVE the way THIS feels, and there is no fucking way I am abstaining from this ever again. In fact, I can't wait to get my next cock in my hands... in my mouth... in ALL of me. I have soooo much lost time to make up for and I can't wait to start...

*** I hope you enjoyed Annie's first sexual experience as much as she did. Please feel free to write to me and share your thoughts on the story and where I should go with it. ***

12