Annie's Neglected Pussy

Story Info
Her husband refuses to satisfy her, so she comes to me.
4.1k words
4.37
205.3k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,141 Followers

I really love eating pussy, so much so that I marvel at those men who refuse to drink the nectar from the hairy goblet. I am even inclined to think of such men as being either gay or perverts. What right-thinking straight man would pass up a chance to smell and taste the delightfully musky juices of a clean, fresh pussy? What kind of man would pass up the chance to gaze up close at its beauty or feel the delightful textures, sometimes silky smooth, sometimes swollen and spongy with the lady's lust, but always delightful, on his tongue and lips?

Annie's husband is one of those benighted souls. She is a beautiful and sensuous woman of 45 years, the last 20 of them married to the same man and, during that entire time, his tongue has never experienced the delights to be found at the apex of her legs. I would feel sympathy toward him but he is missing this immense pleasure by his own choice. Annie loves having me eat her pussy and would love just as much to have her husband doing it but he won't, because he considers it to be somehow unmanly. She thinks of him as being selfish and I agree, because he is depriving her of a world of ecstasy she deserves, but he is also depriving himself of some of the greatest pleasures available.

Last week was the most recent time for Annie and me to get together so I could do with her what her husband is too foolish to do. After calling me, she came over to my house for a session of what we both love. Our hello kisses were perfunctory because of the time constraints. Besides being irrational, her husband is jealous and Annie would not be able to stay away from home too long in case he tried to call her from work. As we hurried to the bedroom, she removed her jacket and started unbuttoning her blouse.

I had been expecting her and, as is my custom, the bed was made with nothing but clean sheets and pillows with fresh cases. Annie sat down and, while she was removing her sneakers and ankle socks, I was taking off her blouse and bra, letting her lovely breasts spring free. After she unbuttoned and unzipped her slacks, she lay on her back and. I took hold of the ends of the pants legs and pulled them off, leaving her wearing only her bikini panties. Except for being barefoot, I was fully dressed but that would soon change.

Before joining her on the bed, I gazed at her beauty. Annie has long, light brown hair and a truly gorgeous figure, with a narrow waist and large, creamy breasts, topped with big, pink nipples. Her husband has no interest in those lovely orbs either, further proof of what an idiot he is. According to Annie, he has never even licked or sucked her breasts, which may be even worse than his refusal to eat her pussy.

Fortunately for her and me, I have no such reluctance at all. I lay beside her, cupped the nearest of the two beauties in my hand to begin licking on it. The nipple quickly grew hard and I really loved the way the tiny ridges felt as I used broad strokes of my tongue. Her second nipple grew equally rigid as soon as my tongue started fondling her there. For several minutes I moved from one precious nubbin to the other, my tongue caressing them with broad strokes and sometimes short thrusts with just the tip. Besides the feel of her nipples, I took a lot of enjoyment in the way Annie was cooing from the pleasure I was giving her.

"Mmmmm, George, I really like that," she murmured to me, her upper body squirming on the bed, presenting her breasts to my eager mouth.

As I licked her nipples, I could faintly smell the delightful aroma of Annie's pussy as it started producing her delectable juices. She noticed it too but it made her concerned rather than giving her pleasure. "My pussy is starting to get juicy, George. Take off my panties, please. I don't want my husband smelling it later. He would probably never recognize the scent, but I don't want to take any chances."

She was right, of course, so I stopped what I was doing, so I got off the bed and hooked my fingers under the waistband. Annie raised herself off the bed and I pulled the panties down around her ass, down her legs and off, adding them to the pile of her clothing on the floor. Before resuming my very pleasurable activities with her breasts, I gazed with admiration at her beautiful pussy with the fair skin and the soft brown hair. How any heterosexual man could pass up the opportunity to bury his face in a gorgeous place of delight, such as she has between her legs, and eat and lick and suck, was beyond me. I shrugged it off as her husband's loss and got back on the bed to resume what we both enjoyed so much.

Before I started, though, Annie wanted to take off my shirt. I leaned over her so she could unbutton it and turned so she could pull it off me and toss it on the floor. With that detail done, I once again started licking her nipples. My pants would be removed later.

Being naked like that probably added to her excitement. Within a few minutes, she was writhing on the bed and I could smell the heavenly aroma of her pussy and see how she was starting to hump into the air. Since Annie was highly aroused, I wanted her to enjoy one orgasm from my licking and sucking her breasts and another from my eating her pussy.

"Do you think you can cum from me sucking and licking your titties?"

"I think so. I'd sure like to try it."

I wanted to try it too so, while cupping a lovely breast with one hand, I reached down to begin massaging around her clit with the other. She was extremely wet, and her clit had swollen so much it was pushing its way out from behind its protective hood. I gently held the succulent morsel between two folds of her inner lips and began slowly stroking her.

Instead of just licking, I drew one of her luscious globes into my mouth and started sucking while my tongue continued caressing her areola and nipple. Annie's cooing turned to moans of bliss, and the erotic movements of her body grew stronger.

When I switched my attention from the first breast to suck and lick on its lovely twin. Annie cupped her hands either of them so her gorgeous globes were being presented to me, and I took advantage of that. Shifting my weight slightly enabled me to hold her in place while I moved my mouth from one breast to the other and, at the same time, my hand was able to caress her clit. Annie's warm, slippery juices felt delightful, as did the way her pussy was moving up and down against my hand.

"Ooooh, George, that's so wonderful! Keep doing that!" she interrupted her soft moans of bliss to implore me.

I did keep doing what she wanted so much. My mouth switched back and forth between her succulent breasts, pleasuring them and myself, while my hand continued gently massaging her clit. As her pleasure mounted, Annie's movements under me became more and more erratic and her head tossed from side to side on her pillow. Because of the way I was lying partially on top of her, her upper body was relatively still but her hips and legs churned up the sheet. My face remained pressed tightly against where we both wanted it, with my mouth continuously working, while my hand stayed with the bucking of her pussy and the thrashing of her lower body.

"Yes! Yes! I'm cumming!" Annie cried out joyously. Her pussy fucked harder than ever against my hand while her legs jerked back and forth, bending at her hips like two blades on a jackknife. I was able to continue massaging her clit and to keep my face plastered against her breast, licking the nipple and areola in my mouth for as long as she was in the throes of cumming.

When she climaxed, her body gave a great lurch, her pussy thrusting against my hand and her legs stretching out toward the foot of the bed. After her orgasm, probably the first since the last time she was in my house, Annie completely relaxed, her eyes closed, her arms sprawled at her sides and her legs spread.

While she regained her strength, I got off the bed and picked up the pillow that would go under her ass. After taking a condom from the pocket and unwrapping it, I removed my pants and my underwear. Completely naked, I got back on the bed between Annie's legs. When she opened her eyes and saw me, she smiled lasciviously, knowing what would be happening next, and raised herself from the bed, letting me slide the pillow under her ass.

"George, that was wonderful and I know this is going to be even better." As she spoke, Annie raised her legs and spread them so I could get under them to the position where we both wanted me to be.

Kneeling, with my arms wrapped around her thighs, my face was inches from Annie's beautiful pussy. I had been enjoying the delightful aroma of her juices for most of our time together but with my face so close to the origin, the scent was stronger and better. A plentiful amount of her nectar was available for me and I began my feast by licking all of it from her thighs, then her belly, then all around its source. I finished by devouring every drop I could find that had come from her pussy. By the time I was finished, Annie was already cooing with pleasure from the feel of my tongue against her bare skin.

Those happy sounds grew louder when I started licking the smooth, soft area between the origins of a pair of inner and outer lips. Slowly, relishing the way her flesh felt on my tongue, I licked up to where the labia are close together. Continuing my slow advance, I probed the seam between them, reveling in the feel of her soft, spongy inner lip on one side of my tongue and the slick wetness of her outer lip on the other side, and the way Annie was already starting to fuck up into my face.

When I reached the end of the inner lip I continued licking upward and let my tongue caress Annie's Mount of Venus, reveling in the softness of her pubic hair. Although I liked the feathery sensation, she is not very sensitive there so my tongue returned to the place where her inner lips meet to form the protective covering for her precious clit. With the utmost delicacy, I stroked the top of that cover, indirectly caressing the precious love button that was pushing its way out from underneath. As my tongue moved back and forth, I could feel a small change in the way Annie was moving on the bed and, when I curled my tongue under the hood and gently fondled her clit, the result was even better. Her movements became stronger; she moaned loudly and my nose detected more of those delectable juices as they gushed from her.

I wanted to take as long as I safely could to bring her to a climax so I brought my tongue back down to the origin of the other pair of lips. After pleasing my taste buds with the fresh juices, I started licking between this second pair of labia, treating them the same way as I had the first. As my tongue slowly traveled upward, I could feel and hear her reactions as Annie became more aroused. This time, instead of licking her mons, I stopped at her clit hood.

After caressing her there, I raised my face briefly to enjoy the sight of what I was doing. Her pussy is a thing of great beauty, with her creamy skin and curly, light brown hair surrounding her pussy lips that were now engorged and a dark red in color. Gently, I separated them with my fingers and gazed at her clit, equally swollen and equally ruddy. The precious love toy had completely pushed its way out from under its protective hood. In the center of all this loveliness is her adorable pink hole itself, dripping wet with the fragrant juices it was producing. To make everything even more wonderful, Annie was thrusting her pussy up and down even harder against my face.

"I really love the way you're eating me out, George," she interrupted her sounds of joy to tell me. "I hope you're not going to stop."

Of course I wouldn't. Eating Annie's pussy is far too much fun, and too much of a treat for all my senses for me to want to stop for more than a few seconds. Once again my tongue got busy just below her precious love hole, this time probing into the edge of that delightful pink place and catching the juices that squirted out.

"Oooh, yes! Yes. God, that feels fabulous."

It felt fabulous to me too, and tasted just as great, as my tongue slowly started up first one side, then the other of the place that was producing the delicious juices. Besides probing the edges, I was exploring under her inner pussy lips, delighting in the flavor and texture of this very sensitive place. As my tongue moved upward, crossing from one side to the other and back, I dipped it into the bubbling cauldron and tasted the fresh nectar being produced. When I sneaked a peak at Annie's writhing body and between her splayed out breasts, I saw her head tossing from side to side on her pillow with a grimace of intense pleasure on her face, and I knew she would be cumming soon.

Annie knew it too. "Keep eating my pussy!" she begged. "Keep eating me 'til I cum!"

She could tell that happy event was imminent, and so could I. After licking and probing all around the sides of her lovely pink hole, I reached the top edge. Pressing my face even more closely, I inserted my tongue and curled the tip up, massaging just below her clit.

"Yes! Yes! Like that!" Annie's whole body was thrashing on the bed, rocking back and forth on her ass.

While her pussy rammed stronger than ever into my face, her legs were waving in the air over my shoulders, drumming her heels against my back. Annie's swollen clit had pushed its way completely clear of its protective hood, and I could draw the precious love button into my mouth. With my lips forming a seal, I sucked on the little cutie while my tongue caressed the sides and top.

Annie was close to ecstasy. Less than a minute later, she cried out joyously, "Oh, god! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Her legs squeezed my temples, holding me an extremely willing prisoner. Annie's hands grabbed the back of my head, pressing me against her pussy, a place I very much wanted my face to be. While her legs flexed back and forth and her ass bounced up and down on the bed, I clung to her thighs and kept my mouth securely clamped on her clit. Through all her frantic movements, I continued sucking and licking, both of us totally enjoying the way she was cumming.

Once again, when Annie climaxed, her pussy slammed upward, this time into my face, and her legs straightened out over my shoulders. Her arms and upper body jerked once, violently, before she sagged back into the mattress. Her hands released my head and flopped out at her sides while her legs remained draped over my shoulders. I removed my mouth from her clit and my tongue started sluicing up the nectar, first from her thighs, then from her pussy lips and all around the outside of her love hole. There was an ocean more inside, but I left it there because I knew we would both want to fuck next and the juices would be needed to serve their natural function of lubrication.

When I had treated myself to all I was going to, I backed out from under Annie's legs and climbed off the bed. Whatever I couldn't lick off my lips and face, I wiped off with my shirt. The condom was where I had left it so I rolled it onto my cock and got back to kneel between the outstretched legs There was a contented smile spread across Annie's face and her eyes were closed but when she felt me clambering back onto the bed, they opened. Seeing my cock, erect and encased in latex, her smile became broader, and she welcomed me by spreading her legs farther apart.

"This has been really great but I need to cum one more time. Give it to me good." To help me do what we both wanted, Annie reached down and used her fingers to part her pussy lips.

Still kneeling and holding my cock in one hand, I guided it toward the small hole being held open for me. Some juices were dripping from her and I rubbed the tip against them for lubrication. With my cock ready, I started to ease it into the wet hole.

"Mmmm," she murmured happily as the mushroom-shaped head wedged into her.

"Ooooo," she said as I gave a gentle thrust and the first few inches of the shaft eased into her pussy.

With my cock buried deeply enough I no longer needed to guide it, so I leaned forward, supporting my weight on my hands. A series of short, firm thrusts imbedded my cock deeply in Annie's pussy and she spread her legs farther to allow maximum penetration. With one more push, my cock was all the way inside her, my dark brown pubic hair mingling with her lighter brown bush. When Annie raised her arms to invite me to get closer, I answered her invitation by curling my forearms under her shoulders so my weight was resting mostly on my knees and elbows. With me in position for a long, slow fuck, she wrapped her legs around my hips and clutched my shoulders with her hands.

Slowly, I drew my cock most of the way out and, equally slowly, I plunged it all the way back in again. "Ahhhh," Annie sighed.

Over and over again, always slowly, I stroked into Annie and every time she felt my cock surging into her, she let me know how great it felt, by murmuring or sighing. Besides telling me orally, she let me know by fucking her pussy back to meet my thrusts. We both like the missionary position we were using because of the intimacy of the full-body, skin-on-skin contact it allows and because, with our faces close together, we can whisper to each other how much pleasure we were receiving and how glad we were to be providing it for each other.

We were both getting plenty of pleasure. Although I was sliding straight in and out, with minimum contact with her clit, the sensations of her pussy, so tight, and with her internal muscles massaging my cock, was incredible, and waves of carnal joy reverberated all through my body. I could tell Annie was mounting toward ecstasy too, from her noises of ecstasy and from the erratic way she was moving under me. I was supporting all my own weight, rather than lying on top of her so she had all the freedom to move that she wanted or needed.

And she was using that freedom. Besides squirming and fucking her pussy back to meet me, Annie started rocking from side to side on her ass, in time with my thrusts into her. The added motion meant every time my cock plunged into her pussy, it caressed her in a slightly different way, multiplying the pleasure she was feeling. Her erotic movements magnified my pleasure too, as her internal muscles continued to massage my cock in every way imaginable.

Our fucking went on like that for a long time, both of us moaning and sighing and slowly building toward what we knew would be glorious climaxes. I kept telling Annie what a wonderful and beautiful woman she is and how great her pussy felt to me and she kept whispering to me about the great things my cock was doing for her. Because of the intimacy of the position and the bonding we were feeling with each other, we whispered even though there was no other person around to hear us.

Annie's movements became more frantic and she added a new one again, swiveling her hips under me. Her legs began thrusting out past my sides like two beautiful, creamy pistons and I knew every second she was getting closer to cumming. My own climax had built to the point where I wouldn't be able to hold back much longer, so I changed my position above her, moving slightly forward so my cock was driving down into her pussy, its entire length strongly caressing the base of her clit every time I drove it into her and again when I drew it back again.

"Yes! Yes, that's it," Annie whispered excitedly. "I'm almost ready to cum! Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster."

Harder and faster is how I started fucking her, plowing my cock in as deeply as it would go and drawing it almost all the way out, only to thrust it back in even harder. Annie's body slammed back to meet me just as hard and just as fast, and her other movements continued, but there were becoming wilder and more erratic. Her fingers raked my shoulders; her legs churned beside me and her head and her whole body thrashed under me. We were both on the verge of cumming but I wanted to wait until she had reached her orgasm before releasing my control and climaxing.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,141 Followers
12