Annie's Tits

Story Info
Wife asks husband what he wanted for his birthday.
2.2k words
4.45
259.1k
79
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was supposed to be a joke. Every year, a couple of months ahead of time, my wife will ask me what I want for my birthday, or for Christmas, or our anniversary. Every year she gets the same answer, "I don't know. Whatever is fine by me." This has gone on for twenty years now and it's always the same, it has never, ever changed. One day we were sitting in our favorite restaurant having breakfast and Jeri asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I said, "I want to see Annie's tits." Jeri, expecting my usual 'I don't know", was caught totally by surprise and she spit out the mouthful of coffee she was just sipping. Annie, our waitress, saw it happen and hurried over with a rag to wipe it up, "You okay hon? Something wrong with the coffee?"

After Annie had gone my wife said, "What in the world do you mean?"

"Simple" I said, "You asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I told you that I wanted to see Annie's tits."

My wife stared at me like I'd lost my mind. "I don't want to take her to bed" I said, "I just want to see her tits."

Jeri said, "I think you had better explain this to me."

Jeri and I have been together a good twenty-five years now, most of it married, and we have settled into a comfortable lifestyle. We eat breakfast out every Saturday and Sunday and usually at the same restaurant. In addition I work nights and Jeri works days and so I usually hit the restaurant on the way home from work. Annie has been the day shift waitress for as long as I've been stopping there. She is about four feet ten, a hundred pounds, and most of it is tits. She has to be a 36 C cup or maybe even more and she has a nice tight body, but one I was never really interested in. Annie was a health Nazi and she lifted weights six days a week and she had hard knobs and muscles where I would have preferred seeing curves. One day I was at the register paying for my breakfast and Annie was behind the counter taking my money. She was wearing something low-cut that day and I could see part of a tattoo on the inside of her left breast. From that day on every time I saw Annie I wondered what that tattoo was.

"Let me get this straight," Jeri said, "You want me to somehow get Annie to show you that tattoo."

I smiled and said, "Yep! That's what I want for my birthday."

Then she asked me just how she was supposed to go about doing that and I told her I didn't have a clue. I'd never helped her shop for any of my other presents so why should I know how she should go about getting this one. Like I said, it was a joke and I forgot all about it.

+++++

Two months went by and then on the day of my birthday I stopped at the restaurant on my way home from work for breakfast. I ordered the blueberry pancakes and settled down to read the morning Rocky and about five minutes later Annie set my hotcakes down in front of me. I looked up from the paper and saw the she had put a lit candle in the center of them, "Happy birthday" Annie said, "Doing anything special?"

"No" I said, "Tonight's a work night. Jeri and I can go out and celebrate this weekend."

"Well, enjoy," she said, "Breakfast is on me today," and she went off to wait on other customers.

Once home I followed my usual routine; a couple of hours of work in the yard, garage, or around the house and then to bed until four o'clock. At four I would get up, pick up the house and then fix dinner so that it would be ready by the time Jeri got home. When she got home she had a birthday cake and ice cream with her. We finished dinner and I was clearing the table when the doorbell rang. Jeri looked at her watch and said, "Right on time."

I gave her a look and she said, "Your birthday present. I'm having it delivered. Turn around, face the wall, close your eyes and don't look until I tell you" and she went to answer the door. About two minutes later she said, "Okay, you can open your eyes and turn around now."

I opened my eyes and turned around and there, naked to the waist, was Annie. Annie's tits were amazing. If footballs were solid and you cut one in half and then set the two halves side by side you would have Annie's tits. They stuck out in front of her, straight and proud, and with nary a sag in sight. And the nipples! The nipples were unbelievable; they had to be almost an inch long and sticking straight out like miniature erect cocks. I know that I said earlier that Annie didn't have enough curves to suit me, but those tits made my dick hard. And Jeri noticed.

"Isn't that just like a man. All he wants is to see a tattoo he says" and she stepped over and grabbed my bulge, "Yeah! Right!"

And then Annie stepped forward and with her tits close enough for me to touch with my tongue she said, "The deal is you can look, but not touch," but as she said it her hand drooped and she also gave my bulge a squeeze. I thought, if you can touch, so can I and I stuck my tongue out and flicked it over Annie's left nipple and it was like an electric shock - I could feel Annie's body shiver when my tongue touched her - and she jumped back.

"Naughty boy! Just for that I'm going to have to cover them up" and she pulled on a sweatshirt.

We had cake and ice cream and made small talk for an hour or so and then Annie left. I asked Jeri how she had managed to get Annie to go along with it. It seems that she started having lunch at the restaurant every day and she began asking Annie about her body building program and the two of them got friendly. One day Annie sat down with her while taking a break and the two of them got to laughing about silly situations and Jeri told Annie about my birthday wish.

"You sure have him in a tizzy over your tattoo."

"Let's do it" Annie said.

"Do what?" asked Jeri.

"Show him the tattoo on his birthday."

"He was only joking" replied Jeri and Annie said, "Yeah. That's why he won't expect it."

I just shook my head and decided I'd better be a little more circumspect about my joking from now on. Oh yeah, the tattoo - it was an exquisitely done little multi-colored butterfly.

+++++

Following my birthday things changed between Annie and me. When she waited on me she started making it a habit to bend over and put her elbows on the table when she took my order. This gave me a straight shot down her blouse, a good look at her tits and tattoo, and a hard on to carry home with me. And Annie knew it! A couple of months went by and then one day Annie said, "My birthday is in two weeks. What are you going to give me for a present?"

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Well, I showed you my tits, I think it's only fair that you show me the bulge."

I sat there speechless for a couple of moments before stuttering, "You can't be serious."

Annie laughed and said, "Oh but I am honey, oh but I am."

I shook my head and said, "Jeri would never let me do that."

Annie laughed again, "Don't be so sure about that honey. Ask her. What have you got to lose?"

That night at dinner I told Jeri about Annie's strange request. "You going to do it?" she asked which caught me off guard; I'd expected something along the lines of "over my dead body."

"You mean you don't care?" Jeri laughed and said, "Just like a man. Always wanting to look at naked ladies, but never for a moment thinking that the ladies like to look at things too."

For some reason the way she said it pissed me off and so I said, "Okay, I'll do it."

The next day at breakfast I told Annie I was going to give her what she wanted for her birthday and she said, "I'll believe that when I see it."

+++++

As Annie's birthday drew closer I began to have second thoughts about actually going through with it and I told Jeri that I wasn't sure that it was a good idea. "Hey" she said, "You didn't think her showing you her boobs was a bad idea."

I looked at her, "You sound like you want me to do this."

Jeri just smiled and said, "I just want to see if you have the balls to do it."

Okay, I thought, if that's the way you feel about it, fuck you. I show Annie my dick and she wants to play with it you got no one to blame but yourself.

Annie's birthday arrived and it was set up that Jeri and I would go over to Annie's for dinner and then I would display the family jewels. When it was time to go Jeri said she didn't feel well and she was going to stay home.

"Whoa" I said, "I'm not doing this without you being there."

"Don't be such a sissy" Jeri said, "She's expecting you and if you don't want her spitting in your eggs from now on you'll go."

Then she told me that Annie had called and asked if we could stop on the way and pick up a couple of bottles of red wine. I showed up at Annie's at 7 o'clock with shaking knees and two bottles of Merlot. I couldn't believe that I'd gotten myself into this mess. Annie answered the door with "Hi, you're right on time. Jeri called and made her excuses and I told her not to worry, that I'd be gentle."

She fed me a steak and we sipped some wine and the finally it was time for me to do the deed. I stood up and started to unbuckle my belt, but Annie said, "No, not here. My sister might stop by and I wouldn't want her to walk in on us and get the wrong idea."

She led me down the hall to the bedroom and said, "We won't be interrupted here." My knees were shaking, there was sweat running down my neck and I wished to God Jeri would have been there for moral support. I open my fly and pulled out my cock and Annie said, "Oh no. I was bare from the waist up for you so you have to be bare from the waist down for me."

I stepped out of my pants and took off my boxers. Annie started walking toward me and I took a step back and said, "You can look, but no touching" and Annie said, "Yeah! Right!" and she went to her knees in front of me and took my cock in her hands. I let out a loud groan when she took me into her mouth and one of her hands cupped my balls. After a minute she took her mouth off me and looked up and said, "Are you sure you don't want me to touch?"

I don't think I need recount all of the intermediate steps that took place before we ended up in Annie's bed, but once there I found that all of Annie's weight training had given her a lot of stamina, and some mind blowing muscle control. For the next forty-five minutes she fucked me, sucked me and milked me with her cunt muscles and when we were done I was completely drained. I lay there staring at the ceiling and Annie said, "A penny for your thoughts."

I was quiet for a minute and then I said, "I don't know how I'm going to explain this to Jeri. She is not going to be happy about this at all."

Annie asked, "Why tell her?"

"Because she is my wife, I love her and I won't lie to her."

"That's so sweet" a voice from the closet said and then the door opened and Jeri walked into the room. She looked at Annie and said, "I told you he couldn't help himself. What's the old saying, a stiff dick has no conscience?"

I started at her, "You knew about this, that Annie was going to do this?"

She smiled, "Of course. This was the price for you to see her tits."

I looked at her and said, "And you're not mad about this?"

"No," she said, "Why should I be. There isn't a man alive who's going to hold out once a pair of lips grabs his dick. I sent you in here knowing that."

Annie spoke up, "And the best part is that you won't have to wait until my next birthday to do it again."

I looked at Jeri and she smiled, "Think you can handle the both of us?"