Anniversary

Story Info
Erotic surprise for her.
1.5k words
4.11
86.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,544 Followers

A story by Dee

Laying back.......eyes covered.......hands cuffed to the head of the bed...I found myself when I woke...............it was my wedding anniversary.

Steve had promised me something special, and as I lay there blindfolded trying to figure out what was going on, I knew it was something erotic!

I gasped as I felt it. Something very warm was being dripped on to my body. I smelled it. Honey. Warm honey. Drip, drip, drip it went......all over my breasts, ribs, stomach and legs...then finally my pussy.

Eventually, I was covered in the gorgeous warm sticky liquid. It stopped. Suddenly. Alone again, I strained to hear a sound that would give me a clue. Nothing. Suddenly.............a hand, starting at my toes it snaked its way along my leg. The sticky honey was being massaged in to my body by this hand. Just as suddenly, I felt another hand. This one had a different feeling...rougher than the first. I shook with anticipation though when I felt the third and fourth hands rubbing the sticky liquid into my body. Who was it? Why were they here? The hands kept moving across my body smothering me with honey. My breasts were tingling as the person with the rougher hands massages them firmly. Person number two was working his way down my legs. His hands were rubbing the honey into my calf muscles tenderly, and it felt gooooood! Just as I thought it couldn't get any better, another set of hands began working on my inside thighs. Now there were three sets of hands massaging me.

As I lay there bound and blindfolded, a finger slowly and ever so sexily inserted itself into my now hungry and wet pussy. It felt small but warm, and I delighted in the way it slowly pumped its way in and out. I pushed towards it with all my might, my effort rewarded with a further finger slowly pushed in and this time pushed ALL the way in. I felt delightfully full as my attention shifted to the second set of fingers beginning to press into the crease of my bottom underneath me.

The guy knew what he was doing because he rapidly flicked the puckered opening of my ass as he began to excite me anally. The dual sensation of being finger fucked in my pussy and invaded in my ass was having a wild effect on me.

The honey and the other four hands were driving me crazy and I know that I was beginning to sweat under the heat of it all. This was rapidly becoming one of the most erotic foreplay sessions I had ever encountered, and I could not see any of it because I was blindfolded.

My orgasm started its journey from deep inside and the men who were playing with me knew it. As I started to breathe sharply I wondered which set of ands was my husbands. I did not stop to think long, because right at that moment the combination of two fingers pumping my pussy, a finger deep fucking my ass, two hands on my thighs and the two hands sexually mauling my breasts sent me over the edge into the convulsions only a female orgasm can produce.

Those of you who know me well know that when I cum I tend to buck and convulse before pushing down HARD on whatever is inside me. On this occasion it was the fingers fucking my pussy and ass, and I felt totally full as I slammed my thrashing body down upon the fingers fucking me.

As I lay there and recovered from the orgasm, I again started to wonder who was who in the room with me. I decided I would try and find out. I was still bound and blindfolded, but my mouth was free, and so I opened it and stuck out my tongue.

"AAArrhhhh" I moaned, indicating to whoever was in the room with me that I wanted to suck their cocks.

It didn't take long for the people in the room to get the message. Within seconds a hand gently cradled my head and a hard piece of cock pushed it's way past my hungry lips. This was definitely not my husband Steve. This cock was too thin. It was hard, and very veiny, and I could taste the pre-cum forming o its tip, but Steve's cock was fatter than this one. I sucked a little longer, the moved my head to the other side, awaiting the next insertion. This cock was fatter. I also knew the landscape of it's shaft and head and recognised it instantly as Steve's wonderful woman pleaser. He has a fat cock that really fits snugly into my pussy. It hurts a little for anal at the start, but I wouldn't swap it's width for the world. Just as I was getting into sucking my husband in front of the other two people I knew were in the room, he pulled his cock out of my mouth. My tongue was poking out and searched desperately for another cock to suck. I was really horny now and wanted to suck a cock badly. I thrashed a little and tilted my head again to the other side.

Suddenly two hands gripped my head firmly. I opened my mouth wide, expecting a cock to poke its way in there any second. Instead, and much to my surprise, a woman's bald clitoris hit my tongue and I started with the difference. It felt smooth on my tongue, and being a bisexual woman, I licked and suckled it nicely until it started to grow and swell in my mouth. Once fat, I continued to lash it like I loved having my own clit licked. I knew she was enjoying it because she was moaning loudly. Not only that, but I could hear the moans of the two men in the room who were obviously watching this woman fuck my face.

As she approached her orgasm, I continued to lash it, and suddenly was rewarded with a squirt of juice directly into my mouth from her watering pussy. I lapped at it until her spasms subsided and she gently kissed me on the lips in thanks. I remained blindfolded and cuffed to the bed, and wondered what was next in store for me as the sexual delights of the evening continued.

I now needed to be fucked really badly. I had the urge to feel that incredible feeling of fullness only a warm cock can provide. I started to yell out for someone to fuck me, when suddenly my mouth was again filled with cock. Sharply this time the guy pushed his erection into my mouth. It was skinny dick. Just as i was relaxing my throat muscles to take him all the way down, a fat cock entered my wet pussy. It was Steve. he was fucking me as I was sucking the skinny cock. The three of us got into a really nice pistoning rhythm of cuking action. Just as I felt the cock inside my pussy go out, the one in my mouth pushed deep in my throat. On and on we went for about ten minutes, with orgasms building slowly in each of us. As I began to squeeze my thighs on my hubby's cock, I felt warm breath near my clit. It was the woman I presume, as I was still blindfolded. The darkness was heightening the sensation of being fucked, sucking a cock and being breathed on all at once. The hot breath turned to a slippery warm tongue lashing my clit this time, and combined with the fact that a nice fat cock was sliding in and out of my pussy as I sucked another, the feeling was heavenly.

I crashed into a huge orgasm and must have almost broken the neck of the woman licking my pussy. I quivered and shook until I almost passed out from the intensity. Steve was really hammering into me by this time, and with every thrust of his cock I could feel my cervix parting slightly to accommodate the thrusting cockhead. Without any warning the skinny guy came in my mouth and jammed his dick really far down my throat. I gulped and tried my best to swallow his load, but a few drips escaped onto my chin. The sight of me gulping another mans cum and spilling some on my face was too much for Steve, and he pulled out and fired hot jets of cum all over my tits and face, until I was a cum soaked mess. I lapped at his cock head and then sexily scooped all the cum off my tits and slowly licked my fingers clean, looking him in the eye as I did so.

When I awoke I was still blindfolded, but the cuffs were gone. So were the woman and the man who had fucked me. Steve was asleep with a big smile on his face.

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,544 Followers