Anniversary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment she was glad to have been sent away while Daren calmed down that big man. It then occurred to her she had better get back to the table before someone spoke to her.

It would be dangerous while vulnerable to interpreting a casual remark as an order. In this place a man might comment on her breasts, indicating he wanted to see more of them. Taking the remark as an order, she would oblige him by pulling the dress down. With her breasts in a stranger's hands, it was obvious where that would lead to.

While she was gone Daren explained what had happened. The big man laughed.

No sooner had she sat, than Daren told her, 'Follow Jake. You must follow his orders.'

Appalled to hear this, she threw Daren a desperate whisper, 'Please! Don't make me go, Sir. I'll do whatever you want, Sir.'

She continued to rise from the seat, ready to carry out an order, knowing refusal was impossible. Daren smiled reassuringly at her, then a knowing wink gave some hope. Perhaps fears of the worst were unfounded, though it was obvious from the man's face, that she was to be punished in some way. Fear grew with each step through the kitchen. She desperately looked from side to side, wondering if there was someway to escape.

He led her into a changing room. With some small relief, it seemed she wasn't to be abused by this stranger after all.

'Get changed. You're going to be a waitress for the evening,' he fiercely spoke.

He watched as she stripped off the dress, and quickly pulled on an outfit. She didn't bother to examine it, being too eager to be covering her body, and very grateful not to be sexually servicing this stranger. He gave the usual instructions given to any waitress, which for her was an order to be obeyed.

In a daze she contemplated what was happening. This had not been her plan at all. She just wanted to invigorate her husband, not display herself in a seedy restaurant. Jake would have been angry at such a description of his establishment, as he thought it was far from seedy, rather it was plush, and expensively decorated.

Dressed in a red low cut corset with breasts on display, she was led back into the dining area. At least she now wore a pair of panties, though they were almost see-through. Suspended from the corset the same sheer black stockings gripped her white thighs. Before she started work he commanded her.

'Make sure you give the customers what they want. The tips are pooled so make sure you do your bit to earn them,' he heavily spoke.

With trepidation, she entered the noisy throng wondering if he realised the significance of such an order.

The meals were in small portions encouraging customers to order more dishes, and bring the waitress to the table more often. The half naked waitresses, together with an inventive note pad, combined to form a novel entertainment. Aurora's note pad was as personal as the others.

'I'll have a number 45,' a customer said.

He added this to the list on her breast in bright red lipstick.

'Yes, Sir,' she muttered, as an automatic response to their teasing notes.

The three men at the table had added their order to her thighs, her bottom, and were now working upon her breasts with their drink order.

'I'll have a double zero,' another said, while circling a nipple, using the provided bright red lipstick.

His buddy did the same to her other swelling nipple. The sensations coursing through her body were electric, ringing a bell directly between her legs, until again she was quivering with sexual vibrations. The customers knew the strict rule not to intrude, though this tickling was more devastating than if they had squeezed her breast.

At last Daren had become bored with watching the teasing of her body, so with a quick word to the owner, she was returned to him while still dressed in lipstick graffiti.

'Don't sit, we're off,' he told her.

'Yes, Sir, thank you, Sir,' she eagerly replied, with a sigh of relief.

She had wanted to scream, cry, and beg for relief as the tension built so high, she thought the hypnotic spell would surely release her. Instead she had dutifully carried out the humiliating tasks of serving customers to the letter. Too busy with the thought of at last escaping, she cared little that her body was on show as they left. On the drive to wherever he was taking her, she was mortified to find how the evening had left her bereft of control. She wanted to beg him to take her. No one had even touched her body, at least not directly, with even Daren merely holding her hands, yet she was tormented with a desperate need. It didn't matter where he was taking her, whatever he wanted her to perform, just so as long as the all consuming need was satisfied.

'Here we are. A customer has been arranged for you. You must go in there and perform for him. Whatever he wants, however sordid, you will do it. You've been bought and paid for. Understand?' Daren asked.

Trembling with fear so badly, she was unable to give her usual reply, so just nodded her head. She had been sold to a stranger knowing, even without the hypnotic command, she was ready to debase herself. So worked up was she, the single hope that she too would be satisfied motivated her to get out of the car. It terrified her that some stranger was going to use her as whore for the night. Trying desperately not to feel pleased that at last she was going to be taken, she failed miserably when her legs defied her, taking her in determined strides up to the house. Not looking to see if there was anyone on the street, she walked directly up the steps to find an open door.

In the dark she walked down a hallway toward a dim light. Turning into the room a bright light shone in her eyes.

'Put your hands to your sides,' a voice spoke out of the blackness.

Unable to see a face, not even an outline, she nevertheless obeyed.

'Turn around, let me see what I have paid for. Take those clothes off and wash yourself. In the corner to your right,' he directed.

Aurora stumbled off with the light following her every movement. Completely naked she washed off customer's orders from the naked note pad. Without being told, she dropped the towel and shuffled along, following the light. In the dark, the man sat examining her.

'On the chair is a tube. Pick it up. Bend over the chair. Spread your legs,' he relentlessly ordered.

The light was trained directly upon her rear, with him watching every twitching movement.

'Put the tube into your ass, and squeeze it,' the voice casually spoke.

'No!' she thought, 'I can't do this. This is downright disgusting!' she thought.

Yet her hands continued of their own volition, and she felt a cold sensation rise up inside.

'Put your hands in the loops,' the deep voice commanded.

Wriggling her whole body, waved the rubber tube in her ass like a tail. She managed to squeeze both hands into loops of hard leather straps.

'Pull on them,' he said.

The straps closed tight about her wrists. Bent over the chair with legs spread, she bit her lip so as not to cry out when the stranger approached.

She wanted to scream out, 'Not there! I need it in my pussy! I want to feel you cum in my pussy!'

Yet all she could manage was a moan. The very thought of begging a stranger to fuck her was terrible. That she had refrained from doing so was only because she was hypnotised.

A pair of hands gripped her hips, and a man's hardness nuzzled her greased arse. Slowly it rubbed between her cheeks until with a gentle thrust its head penetrated. She tried to thrust back onto him, but he grabbed her hair as she arched her back, so there was no movement possible except to close her legs, which wasn't going to happen with him there.

Waiting for him seemed an age, for now she lost all reason, craving even this sordid sensation. Her body needed taking, and in any place it would be a pleasure. Slowly it rose up inside her. The unusual sensations thrilled her body, with the humiliation driving her mind to relish every slight movement. A few strokes then the instrument of pleasure was withdrawn.

The empty feeling was a torment, and couldn't be withstood. She released a torrent of abuse, and cum. Slumped over the chair for how long she didn't know.

'Stand up,' the voice commanded.

Unaware when the bonds had been stripped from her wrists, she stood before him, unable to see the stranger, no longer caring she was naked.

'You're a slut. What are you?' he demanded.

She responded as commanded earlier that evening. It seemed such a long time ago.

'Yes, Sir,' was all she could utter from a dry throat.

'I asked you what you are,' the voice harshly demanded.

There was a threat of punishment in the deep tones. She wondered if those large hands that had held her hips, would spank her for disobedience.

'I'm a slut,' she sobbed.

The light shone on the chair again.

'Put the blindfold on,' he commanded. 'Lie on the bed,' he added.

She didn't need to be told to spread her legs. She lie back on the soft bed, spread-eagled, wearing nothing but a blindfold.

Panting slightly she lay waiting, anticipating his touch. When the stroke came it startled her. Fingertips lightly rested upon a shoulder. She felt his weight settle upon the edge of the bed. Lips grazed a cheek. A moment later the weight shifted and his breath was on a breast. A lick, then a nip of one nipple, then nothing. Not a sound.

Starting again, all over her body there were surprises of soft touches and gentle bites. They were driving her insane, but she could not move without an instruction. At last she felt his lips over hers, his tongue between her teeth, and her mouth hung open, pliant. He moved on, all the while in constant contact with her lips, while hands roamed all over her body. When he reached her pussy she wanted to buck her hips up at him. Instead her body lie heavy, sinking into the soft bed. As though this had been her life, forever and always, the movement across every inch of flesh continued, leaving her bereft of thought. The delirious sensations overtook her mind.

When he entered her, it was neither a shock, nor a surprise. It was a continuation of movement progressing to this apex. She climaxed immediately from a long drift toward it. The orgasm curled her toes, the only movement possible. It ever so slowly moved through her body, tingling every nerve. Then it was back again. All over her body inside and out the climax stroked her. Then again. No longer an intelligent human, she became an automaton, continuously climaxing.

Only one man had been there, but many had contributed earlier that evening. Exhausted, she lifted both legs to the edge of the bed. Light streamed in through parted curtains. She pulled on the dress, not caring how it had turned up here. Beside the bed were her wages. Rubbing her eyes, she managed to read the note.

'Aurora, you were such a good whore, a bonus has been included. Now you are mine I will call upon you whenever I want you. Until next time!'

In the taxi home she had time to reflect on those words. Whoever he was, he knew her name and presumably how to contact her. Did he also know of the hypnotic phrase? Was that what he meant. He could phone her and summon her to be used again. She handed over the whore's wages to the taxi driver, which amounted to the fare with only a reasonable tip. She had only been a cheap whore.

He looked at her as he had the whole trip, with a smirk on his face, but thankfully not saying a word. What he thought of her she cared not. Stumbling up the path she entered the house, only then becoming conscious and rational. In bare feet she approached their bedroom to find their bed hadn't been slept in. A small mercy! Bob hadn't returned from the business trip. What was this going to do to their relationship, dare not be thought of.

With head down, both hands gripping the bathroom sink, she tried not to think. The whole sordid night was of her making, and she was going to have to live with being a stranger's whore. When he called her again, for she knew he would, it would have to be dealt with. Having programmed herself to respond to orders, it would be impossible to refuse. What rocked her conscience was that such a large part of her mind was saying, yes, to another dirty session.

She looked up into the mirror and gripped the sink with all her might. Her knuckles were white with the effort. Across her face in red lipstick was written, in unmistakable handwriting, the words, 'Happy anniversary Aury!'

12