Anniversary

Story Info
Wife remembers a moment of marital infidelity.
5.4k words
3.61
85.3k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy admired her 42-year-old naked body in the full length mirror. The C-section scar left a faint line across her flat abdomen, the only evidence of having given birth. Fully clothed, one would believe her to be a nubile co-ed half her age. Her breasts were now a full D-cup, a welcome side effect of motherhood. Wide hips curved out of shapely thighs and then tapered into a waist kept slim by hard work. Her entire body was nearly perfect and the realization of that fact brought a smile to Cathy's pretty face.

By all accounts, Cathy Harrison's life had been as close to storybook as a life could get. She'd married a wonderful guy she'd met in college and together they'd raised a son who was now a freshman in college. Tonight, she and her husband would quietly celebrate twenty years of marriage. Though it certainly hadn't been easy, Nick and Cathy's relationship was strong and passionate, and their marriage solid. They were the envy of their friends.

Cathy stepped closer to the mirror until she was almost face to face with her reflected image. Her hardened nipples kissed the cold glass and her breath fogged the area in front of her mouth. She carefully inspected her make-up, pursing her full lips to evenly distribute the frosty pink lip gloss her husband likes so much. She looked forward to laying herself out on the bed naked to wait for him to come home and fuck her senseless. He was such a good lover. He always fucked her senseless; another reason for her friends to be envious. It also added to her anxiety. You see, somewhere deep inside Cathy felt that she didn't deserve to have that wonderful man for a husband.

Cathy's anxiety was a result of her secret. She's kept it a secret for twenty years now, and like her wedding, her secret, too has an anniversary. She only allows herself to think about her secret's anniversary when her wedding anniversary comes around. It is only then that she is reminded of her deception. Otherwise she'd be overwhelmed with guilt and would not be able to function as well as she does. As it is now, she only allows the memory of that night to haunt her when she thinks about her virtually perfect marriage.

If it had not been for Cathy's indiscretion twenty years ago, she would have enjoyed a truly perfect marriage with her husband, Nick. But now, that one black mark, that one brief episode of infidelity was forever firmly entrenched in her past, and nothing she could ever do or say can change it.

Here is what happened:

It was a Thursday night in May of 1990. Cathy had been married for a little over two months when her friend Kim called her up for a girls' night out. Nick had planned to hit the sack early anyway, so the girls proceeded to go bar hopping. Kim wasn't married and was still on the prowl, and she wanted company. Because Kim had been the maid of honor in her wedding, Cathy couldn't say no to her. Plus, to lessen the burden on her friend, Kim offered to be designated driver, leaving Cathy to literally sit back and enjoy the ride.

The night was a fun romp from bar to bar, Kim drinking Diet Coke while Cathy enjoyed a few vodka tonics. At around 11:00 P.M., Cathy went to the ladies room, and when she returned she found her chair occupied by a man fully engaged in animated conversation with Kim. Kim introduced him as Steve, a guy she just met, and she asked him to join them. After a few minutes of light conversation, Cathy noticed that Kim and Steve's attention was focused on each other, so she used that as an opportunity to wander over to the bar and give her friend some time to get to know this guy. No more than ten minutes had passed when Cathy felt a tug on her arm.

"Cathy, Steve wants us to go to his place to hang out for a while and then I'll take you home OK? Please say yes, please say yes," Kim asked Cathy in a torrent of words.

Again, Cathy felt that she owed Kim and as this wasn't a completely unreasonable request, she agreed.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, Cathy. This guy is so cute, and he's so sweet. He's here trying to cheer up his room mate whose fiance was killed in a car crash last month and he doesn't want him moping around the apartment by himself. Isn't that so sad? And, oh my god Cathy, he's cute too," gushed Kim as she dragged her friend by the hand back to the table.

"Jesus, Kim! Doesn't sound like you need me. I'll just take a cab home."

"Cathy!" whined Kim who stopped and turned to face her friend. "Come on, just come with me. We won't stay long. I just want to see how this guy lives because I'm really in to him and I just want to go, OK?"

Steve and Tom's apartment was only four blocks away, but they decided to all pile into Kim's Honda so that the girls wouldn't have to walk the four blocks back to their car. Both guys got in the back seat while Kim and Cathy were up front. Tom sat behind Kim and studied Cathy's face in Kim's rear view mirror. Cathy caught him staring, but he didn't look away. She noticed that he had sad, hungry eyes.

Inside the apartment, the four sat around a coffee table and shared a joint. Tom demonstrated his rolling skills as he sat in the middle of the couch and used the coffee table for a work space. Three pleather covered chairs like those found at the dentist's office were arranged around the table. Steve sat in one chair on Tom's left; Kim sat opposite, while Cathy occupied the seat to Tom's right.

After about fifteen minutes of pleasant conversation it was apparent that Kim and Steve had the hots for one another. At one point, Steve commented on a puzzle ring that Kim was wearing, so she rose and walked over to show him. She bent over at the waist to show Steve the ring and in so doing, gave him a wonderful view of her breasts billowing over the cups of her bra. The valley of cleavage above her v-neck sweater was lightly dusted with sweet smelling sparkles.

"Wow, this is good," said Steve, finally focusing his gaze upon the ring. "I took a course in college where we actually made shit like this. Want to see some of the stuff I did?"

With that, Steve and Kim walked down the hall to Steve's room and walked inside. An uncomfortable silence followed as the two left seated in the living room sat and stared in silence at the coffee table. Cathy struggled to think of what she could say to this obviously forlorn young man. She looked up and found him again staring at her. Her appearance immediately became her concern. Tugging nervously at the hem of her cut-off jean skirt, she felt his eyes probing her body. Cathy had been looked at by men before, but somehow this felt different.

After about a minute of listening to the muffled sounds of Steve and Kim talking, the door to Steve's room was quietly closed. Tom looked at the door as various emotions washed across his face. First there was a smirk as Tom recognized the typical behavior exhibited by his room mate. Then he turned, and he and Cathy exchanged an uneasy smile. She watched as his expression changed to longing, followed by jealousy, followed by anger, followed by confusion, at which point Tom's eyes left Cathy's. Unable to control himself, his face twitched, his eyes turned bloodshot and glassy as a single tear rolled across his cheek. Horrified at his own emotional breakdown in her presence, Tom squeezed his thumb and forefinger into his eyes to staunch the flow of tears, but his body lurched intermittently despite his attempts to suppress the sobs.

Instinctively, Cathy moved to the couch beside him and draped an arm around his broad, trembling shoulder. Instinctively, Tom turned and buried his tear stained face full into the side of Cathy's firm, heavy breast. She cradled his head against her mammary and caressed his face as she gently rocked him until his sobs subsided. Tom's tears had soaked through the white cotton sleeveless ribbed T-shirt she wore, revealing that Cathy was wearing a pink bra.

Tom slumped back into the couch as Cathy removed her arm from his back. He wiped the remaining tears from his face and looked at Cathy.

"Sorry," he said.

"Oh, that's OK. I'm sure you must have loved her very much," said Cathy, trying to keep this from getting any more awkward than it already was.

Tom looked at Cathy again, and again he stared openly. She felt the intensity of his gaze and knew what was coming, but somehow couldn't stop it. Tom leaned toward Cathy slowly and deliberately until only a few inches separated their faces.

"She had a mouth like yours," whispered Tom and then he stole a kiss. It was light, gentle, moist and sweet. Cathy found that her eyes had closed momentarily as she had been taken in fully by the sheer tenderness of that kiss. She opened her eyes, her lips parted slightly, and she watched him studying her mouth. Slowly he raised a finger and touched the diamond stud that dangled from a delicate gold chain around her neck. The jewel was positioned over the threshold of her cleavage. As she looked down at his finger he quickly brought it up under her chin causing her to start and jerk back giggling. When she looked back at him playfully he leaned in again and gently stole two more kisses, each about two seconds long.

Cathy had inadvertently closed her eyes again, and when the third kiss did not land when she thought it would she opened her eyes and found him staring into hers once more. Tingles of excitement ran all about her body as he again leaned forward. His open mouth covered hers as his tongue danced across her lips and into her mouth to wrestle and taste and excite.

Cathy brought both of her hands up and pressed them firmly into his chest as she tried to gently but firmly push him away.

"I'm married, remember?" protested Cathy.

If he heard her, he didn't acknowledge the fact. His kisses became more passionate as he nuzzled her neck and tickled the exposed ridge of her collar bone with the tip of his tongue. Cathy shivered and felt her nipples tighten in her bra. She realized her hands had been caressing the taught muscles of his chiseled chest having forgotten that they were put there to slow his advances.

A hand slowly closed over her entire right breast, squeezed it firmly, then pulled away slowly as his fingers converged around her nipple and gently pinched it through bra and shirt. Cathy felt her pussy involuntarily contract. She moved a hand to cover the one that pawed her breast and tried to peel the thick fingers off.

"Tom," she admonished gently.

His mouth found hers again and his talented lips continued to take her breathe away. She felt like some sort of helpless prey, temporarily paralyzed by a powerful neuro-toxin secreted by this aroused raptor. Cathy relaxed and told herself that she really wasn't hurting anybody by making out with this young man. If she provided him with some temporary comfort to help soothe his pain, she was willing. But then, the hand that had been exploring her breast began creeping along her inner thigh on its way toward the heat that radiated from beneath her skirt.

Cathy quickly closed her thighs, but she was too slow. She only succeeded in trapping his hand as the tips of his fingers brushed against the damp fabric covering her moist pussy. As good as it felt, Cathy firmly grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand from under her skirt.

"You're wet," he whispered.

"And you're still not gettin'any," she countered quickly, trying to add some levity to the situation..

"Do you feel that?" he asked pressing his groin against her naked thigh.

"Yeah, it feels painful," she said as the rough fabric of his jeans ground against her soft skin. At first she thought it was change or keys in his pocket that felt so hard against her tender flesh, so she reached down to adjust the contents of his pocket. As she gripped the offending object Tom moaned his approval.

"Jesus, that's your cock. It's so hard," she said squeezing it again just to be sure.

"I know. It wants to fuck you," said Tom rolling off of her and back to a sitting position beside her.

"Please, I told you I'm married," Cathy explained again patiently, all the while staring at the huge tent protruding from his left thigh. The wet spot at the top revealed the seepage of pre-cum.

Cathy sat watching Tom's cock pulsing in his pants. The rhythmic sound of bed springs could be heard squeaking in Steve's room down the hall. Tom reached down and forced his cock sideways across his thigh until the shaft sat parallel to his belt with the head bulging out where his pocket provided a little space. The lining of his jeans pocket turned transparent as pre-cum quickly soaked the white cotton cloth revealing a lack of underwear.

Kim's responsive squeals now accompanied the squeaking bed springs as the intensity of their fucking increased. This only made Cathy's pussy much wetter and Tom's cock grow harder. Tom laid his head back and slouched on the sofa. He closed his eyes and stretched his left arm over his face and sighed heavily. His right hand slowly stroked the ridge of flesh through his jeans. Cathy felt sorry for Tom and decided she could at least help him with a hand job.

The pressure on Tom's rigid member was eased a bit as Cathy un-buckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. Tom pulled his arm from his eyes and watched carefully as Cathy slowly lowered his zipper and reached inside his pants to release his cock. Grasping the thick muscle at the base Cathy pulled it free as Tom lifted his hips and slid his pants from under his butt.

"Whoa," whispered Cathy as she inspected the huge penis that throbbed in her hand.

"Oooh," groaned Tom, the sensation of a woman again wrapping her hand around his cock causing him to tremble.

Cathy wrapped her left hand firmly around Tom's erection at the base until the six inches that extended above her grasp bulged and the thick veins that covered the shaft turned a darker blue. Her right hand loosely stroked and caressed the flared head using the pre-cum that oozed from the tip as lubricant.

Tom replaced his left arm over his eyes and savored the manual stimulation he was now receiving. Cathy was getting into the process and looked forward to making him cum. She hoped he would be satisfied and stop wanting to fuck her. While part of her was flattered and turned on by the attraction, the other side of her wanted to remain faithful to her wonderful husband.

Lost in thought as she jerked off Tom's massive cock, she couldn't help thinking about the fact that, as big as it was, it was still not quite as big as her husband's cock. As often as she tried, she'd never been able to totally deep throat her husband's penis because the massive head on the thing was just too wide to squeeze into her esophagus. But Tom's seemed to be... She never finished the thought as she leaned over and closed her lips around the head.

Tom shuddered and covered his face with both hands. Swirling her tongue around the rather pointy head of his throbbing penis, Cathy gently slid her right hand up and down the shaft, barely touching it. She slid her soft lips down the underside of his pecker leaving it shiny with her saliva. Then, back up to the top she slid her lips until they covered the head at which point she opened her mouth and swallowed half of his engorged member. With the head of his cock slowly squeezing into the back of her throat, Cathy caressed the underside of his scrotum with the tips of her fingers causing Tom to shudder.

A muffled thumping now added to the sounds coming from Steve's room as the head board rebounded off the wall. Pictures on the wall in the living room quivered slightly from each concussion. Cathy hoped the noise didn't give Tom any ideas about where this thing was going. She figured she'd suck him off, make him cum, and then straighten herself up for when Steve and Kim returned. When she felt a finger rubbing her left nipple back and forth, she decided she'd better get busy making him cum before her own arousal interfered with her objective.

Cathy got to her knees on the sofa next to him and, posting her hands on either side of his legs, she lowered her mouth onto his hard on, this time at a higher angle. She slid her lips down his shaft and forced the head down into her throat, enveloping his phallus until his pubic hair tickled her nostrils. Tom moaned loudly through his hands which he had returned to cover his face. Having never had his cock deep throated before he was quickly becoming overwhelmed by the sensation. As his penis throbbed deep in her throat, Cathy had a very satisfying feeling of accomplishment. Maybe some day she'd be able to do the same for her husband she mused, lifting off slightly only to stuff his meat pole even deeper into her throat.

Tom couldn't believe how wonderful if felt to be buried to the hilt in this beautiful girl's throat. He pulled his hands from his face and stared in awe at the incredibly erotic scene. Cathy was on her knees with her ass thrust into the air and her head bobbing up and down as she gave him a slow, deep-throated blow job. Her breasts mashed heavily into his thighs each time she engulfed him, emitting a little grunt-like hum that accentuated the intensity of her efforts. All Tom could think about was burying his cock in this sexy woman.

Sliding his hand along the curve of her hip, Tom tenderly caressed the full globe of the closest buttock. He squeezed it and patted the plump underside so that her entire ass jiggled and swayed. Tom pulled her skirt up over her ass exposing both smooth, tender cheeks. Again he caressed the exposed, white, flesh and marveled at its suppleness. A finger traced the panty-covered ridge of skin that were the swollen inner lips of her excited pussy and turned one of her grunts into a nasal squeal.

What a sexy sound, thought Tom as he reached into the crack of her ass and pulled the gooey gusset of her pink thong way to the side, exposing the hairless mound of her waxed pussy. The string that normally lay buried and hardly visible in the crack of her ass was now pulled all the way to the side so that it followed the curve of her left ass cheek and gathered in the crevice between her meaty thigh and fat vulva. Tom dragged his fingertips lightly over her exposed pussy lips and, finding them slimy, insinuated three fingers into her slippery hole.

Cathy reached back with her left hand to remove his fingers just as Tom placed his left hand on the back of her neck and thrust upward. Cathy didn't gag but now she couldn't move. Tom's fingers wiggled wonderfully in her tight snatch and pushed her toward an orgasm she had had no intention of having. She found it hard to breathe and her throat began to contract around the penis blocking her airway.

"Oh my god!" growled Tom through gritted teeth as his testicles suddenly released their seed and a geyser of white, thick sperm flowed directly into her stomach. Cathy was used to guys cumming in her mouth when she deep throated them, and with big, long cocks like her husband's, semen never even filled her mouth as it could be deposited directly into her stomach. But, unlike her husband, Tom simply kept cumming. She didn't think any man could produce that much cum. Semen backed up into her mouth and with no where to go, was ejected forcefully from her nose. Two large gobs of cum plopped out of her nostrils, onto his balls, and dripped onto the floor.

"Fuck!" gasped Cathy after she pulled his cock from her throat. She was somewhat disoriented as the semen in her nose both burned and tickled. Meanwhile, the fingers in her cunt squished about audibly as she wiped the sperm from her upper lip and blew her nose into her hand. With no towels or tissues available, the sperm and mucus that now coated her palm was wiped off on Tom's jeans that were gathered around his ankles.

"Wow, that's about the nastiest, sexiest thing I've ever seen a woman do," said Tom as he continued to finger her gash intent on making her cum. His thumb mashed her clit back and forth into her wet, fleshy folds. Cathy wondered how things had progressed so quickly to this point. She had planned to make him cum and that would have been that. But now that she had three fingers in her pussy, Cathy decided to no longer resist the inevitability of her approaching orgasm. She closed her eyes, sat back fully on Tom's hand and let his fingers work their magic.

12